Incomplete Archive - Cover

Incomplete Archive

Copyright© 2008 by Bakerman

Chapter 3: How to celebrate a birthday

It was a warm, sunny Friday and as usual it was lunch at the pub with two work collegues for a few beers, large bowl of wedges and a lot of talk about guy stuff. Oh, of course from our vantge point at the window, overlooking the plaza, we keep a vigil for any hot women walking by. Being my birthday on the upcoming weekend the drinks flowed freely and our voices were rising to cover the noise of the gathering lunchtime crowd.

We had spotted a few attractively dressed women and passed the usual comments, what you would expect from one longtime married man, one getting divorced man and one young single guy. Suddenly I spied a leggy blond walking from the bank opposite us and gave my drinking buddies the head flick to get their attention focused in the right direction.

Age was hard to pick at this distance and the swirling blonde hair and sunglasses hid most of her face. Outfitted in the regulation little black dress that, like a good set of tyres, hugged all the right curves. She strutted like a catwalk model, placing each booted foot directly in front of the other. The dress finished about mid thigh and black patternered stockings covered her exposed legs until they dissappeared into knee high, spiked heeled boots, that wrapped her calfs in what must have been the smoothest of leathers. She took a seat in the sun out on the plaza, facing towards the pub, as she conducted a conversation on her phone.

One of my collegues questioned if she realised we were deep in converstion about her so I took the bold step of holding up my beer glass, tapping the side and then pointing at her as I raised the glass higher in a salute. Her head did move and even with her eyes obscured by the large, dark sunglasses I knew she was looking our way. Our discussion continued for a few more moments until she ended the call and folded the cover down on her phone. Still sitting and with head facing our direction I again raised my glass but this time I pointed at her, then tapped the glass and took a deep mouthful. Holding up the now empty glass I gave it a waggle to indicate I was getting another.

I grabbed the other empty glass on our table and headed towards the bar pushing myself through the lunchtime horde and trying to catch the barmaids eye. As she walked towards me I held up two fingers and was surprised when she grabbed three glasses and started to pull the beers. As the first glass hit the bar a long, slender arm reached past my shoulder to claim the drink and half turning I was shocked to see the blonde standing behind me, her sunglasses were pushed up into her hair and up close she was even hotter than she looked from across the plaza.

I hadn't noticed the black scarf wrapped around her neck and draped over her shoulder but it tended to draw my eyes towards her face and the most infectious smile I had been graced with in a long time. I paid for the drinks and picking up the other two glasses followed her back to our table. What an arse she had, I could follow it all day. The crowd parted before her and I had to scramble through or risk being cut off as people flooded into the gap in her wake. My friends had snared another chair and so we sat and it was intro's all around.

Conversation was hard with the noise in the pub so I had to lean in to hear what was being said and this gave me a good look at her boobs, that filled out the top of her dress very nicely, and filled my nostrils with her perfume. We had another round which she offered to buy but technically we had invited her so drinks were on us, she shrugged her shoulders and smiled and that made verything fine. Even being my birthday we agreed that 90 minutes for lunch would push the bosses patience so we reluctently had to leave. As we left the table she reached out a manicured hand and as I gripped it I felt a card and took it in my hand as we separated, one last look back as I exited the door and she made a call me motion with her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.