Incomplete Archive
Chapter 2: Doors and windows

Copyright© 2008 by Bakerman

I woke up in bed, alone, well alone with a hangover. Slowly my brain began to process what I was seeing. Firstly who's bed was this, where abouts was this bed and how had I gotten here. There was a clock beside the bed flashing 5:30 with a goulish greeny glow. Then above the noise of my thumping heart I could hear a shower running. I flung back the covers to discover I was not only in a strange bed but I was here naked. The adrenalin jolt from that discovery pushed back the hangover and with a quick visual search I located my bra.

Standing in the middle of a strange room clad in only a bra made me feel more foolish than being naked. Questions flashed into my head in no specific order like, who lives in such an expensive bedroom, where is the matching thong for this bra, how did I get here, where are the other girls I was with last night.

The shower was behind the door to my right so I went to the door to the left. Bingo, across the sofa was my little black dress, my shoulder bag and my shoes sat on the floor. Still no panties. My dress is made of some magic fabric because I gave it a shake, slipped it over my head, zipped it up and smoothed it with my hands and it looked remarkedly decent. I slung my bag over my arm, picked up my shoes and tip-toed towards the front door. Just before I turned the handle I heard the clank of pipes which told me the shower had been shut off.

I slipped out the door, shoes in hand, and went straight to the bank of elevators at the end of the hall. I raced past several doors but didn't really look at the numbers. I hit the down button and the doors open right away. I pressed the Ground button and held my breath until the doors closed and the hall dissappeared from view. I gave myself a moment to regain my composure and then looked at the elevator panel. Twenty floors up plus three parking levels underground and I hadn't looked to see which floor I had got on at. Higher up = bigger bucks.

I put on my shoes, dragged a comb through my hair and by the time the doors opened I looked almost presentable. I casually strolled across the foyer, trying hard not to break into a run, I also avoided looking back to see if any other elevators were on the way down. A smartly dressed doorman opened the door for me and I politely enquired about directions to the nearest Tube station. As soon as I was out of his line of sight I trotted off as fast as respectable not wanting to fall and reveal my lack of underwear to passes-by.

(Spookie goings on at a country manor and our heroine finds her missing underwear)

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.