New Members for Tripp's Club - Cover

New Members for Tripp's Club

by wondash

Copyright© 2008 by wondash

Erotica Sex Story: This story takes place some years after the original Tripp's Club (although I wrote it 10 years later). Three new women become sex slave members at The Club using Org-X and a new conveyor processing system. November 2009: I've made a minor update to this story - The 6th paragraph in the 'Capture' chapter and the 3rd paragraph in the 'Transport' chapter have been modified. The changes were necessary for continuity with a new story I'm working on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   First   .

Introduction

Back in 1996 I wrote a six part story entitled 'The Club', which followed the capture and conversion of three women into sexual slaves using a drug called Org-X. I like to focus on women being forced into sexual arousal against their will, usually with the use of mechanical devices. This new story also takes place in the Club universe. The story is told in by Lisa. She's 31 years old, 5'8" tall, with average size breasts and wavy red hair. Her friend is Dana is 26 years old, 5'6" tall, with a small frame which makes her gorgeous breasts look bigger that they actually are, and she has long straight brown hair.


The Capture:

Dana and I were returning from lunch to our office. The parking garage was extra crowded today because the other lots were being re-painted with new parking spaces. "What a pain this is" I said as we went round and round looking for a spot. Finally, on the fourth floor I pulled into an open parking space. As I closed the car door behind me I noticed a white truck driving around the corner. To my surprise, it stopped behind my car. Both the front passenger, and side doors opened and three men jumped out. One of the guys approached me. "Can I help you? Hey what the hell are you mmmmmmm". He grabbed me around my arms and mouth. I heard Dana scream as she too was grabbed up. I struggled as they pulled me into the dark interior of the truck. I heard one of the guys say "Don't bruise them; you know how the doc hates when they're bruised." That's when I bit the guy's hand. "Fuck, she bit me." Dana continued to scream. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. By then the doors were shut and I could tell we were moving. A second guy took hold of me as I was forced into a metal chair against the wall. My wrists were strapped to the arms and my ankles to the legs. By now Dana was also restrained. She was crying softly. The vehicle was dimly lit. Too my left was a wall with a door leading to the front. All the men had gone up front, leaving Dana and myself alone. Or so I thought.

"Lisa, ohmygod Lisa!" I turned in the direction Dana was looking, toward the back of the truck. We could see what looked like two beds, one above the other, like bunks. The top bunk was empty, but not the bottom. In the dim light I could see two women lying on their backs, side by side, with their arms at their sides. Both were strapped down over their legs and midriff. I couldn't recognize the girl toward the back, but I did recognize the girl closer to us. Her name was Tina. She was new too the office, just out of college. "What did they do to them, they look asleep"? Just then Tina moaned and her head leaned toward us, her blond hair partially covering her face. But it didn't sound like a moan of pain. More like a pleasurable moan. Drool was coming out of her slightly opened mouth. "Lisa, look! Look at her blouse. Tina was wearing a sheer white blouse. Although it covered her chest, it seemed to be unbuttoned. But that wasn't what was most disturbing. Through her blouse I could clearly see her nipples were erect!

Just then the truck stopped. We had been driving, but I'm not sure for how long. It couldn't have been for more than 10 minutes. The door opened and two of the men came into the back. They were both wearing black pants and a black tee shirt. "Ladies, welcome, please relax" the first guy said. "How can we relax, you've just kidnapped us. What the fuck do you think you're doing?" "This one's got a mouth on her, better get the gags." He went over to what looked like a tool rack and opened the top drawer. Dana continued to cry softly. "Look" I said, "You don't need those. Just let us go. We didn't do anything." "What you've done in the past is now meaningless. Your lives are about to change." Now I was really pissed. "You bastards, you fucking bastarmmmmmmffffffmmm." He shoved a small white ball into my mouth and tied the straps around the back of my head. The other guys did the same to Dana. Just then a third guy came into the back. In his hand he had our driver's licenses. They must have taken our purses in the struggle. He faced us. "So, you're Lisa, and you're Dana. There's no point in fighting us. Soon you'll be sleeping just like your friends in the back..." "mmmmttmmmuuuu." "Lisa, I can't understand a word you're saying, just calm down a listen." How could I calm down? Panic was starting to set in.

The head guy continued to speak; "The four of you have a long trip ahead, during which you'll be sleeping the entire time. But don't worry; it will be an enjoyable sleep." He went over to the cabinet and returned with a small vial of clear liquid. "This is Org-X variant 103. The active ingredient was originally developed by the government, but the Doc has refined and modified it to his purposes. Variant 103 is primarily a sleeping drug. It does however; also provide a minor sexual stimulation." Sexual stimulation? What are they going to do to us? Now I was really beginning to panic. I could see Dana struggling against her bonds. He continued; "While you sleep, you'll have very erotic dreams." As if on queue, Tina let out another soft moan. "So, now to the good part, you're probably wondering how we dispense the drug? You see, it turns out that it's very effective when applied to the female nipple. Your breasts." "MMMMmmmmmm!" Again the guy went to the cabinet, and this time returned with what looked like two small plastic disks. He held them up in front of us. They were white, about an two inches in diameter, very thin at the edge and thicker toward the center where there was a half inch hole. One side was slightly concave and covered with tiny pointy protrusions. The hole also had a sleeve which protruded out about a quarter inch. A silver pin protruded from one side of the sleeve near the base. "These are Org-X Nipple Dispensers. Years ago, all the girls at the Club wore them. Now we just use them for travel sedation. They release a regulated dose of the drug into the areola and nipple. An increased, on-demand, dose can also be administered by squeezing the base of the nipple sleeve. So ... whose first?"

"Let's start with Lisa!" "MMMMmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmfffffffmmmm." I pulled hard on my wrist restrains, but in was no use. They were padded, but very tight. The guy started to unbutton my green blouse. I could clearly see his erection through his pants. The two other men just watched silently. He pulled my blouse out from my skirt and finished the last few buttons. Pulling it back, my black cotton bra was in full view. One of the other men handed him a scissors. They all had erections. Snip, the left strap of my bra was cut. Snip, the right strap fell. Tears started to well in my eyes. He placed the scissors between the center and cut. Although cut, my bra continued to cover my breasts. But that didn't last. Within seconds I felt the cold air on my nipples as he pulled the bra totally off from around my back. I sat there in shock. "Very very nice. I love your tits Lisa." If I could have, I would have spit in his face. "Now Lisa, here's what I'm going to do. Dana, listen up also, you're next. I'm going to place the ND on your breast. It has a small needle that will pierce your nipple. Don't struggle or you'll hurt yourself. Once attached, it can't be removed without a special tool ... or lots of blood."

He started to move the white disk toward my left breast. I tried to pull back into the chair. Quickly he grabbed my breast with his left hand and quickly pushed the disk over my nipple with his right hand. I bucked. "NNnnnnnnnnnnnn". Then I felt a tingling in my nipple. Almost immediately it began to stiffen and fill the center sleeve. Oh god, was this really happening? I watched in horror as his index finger pushed the pin needle into the sleeve — my body went stiff as I felt a sharp pain in the base of my nipple. The guy let go. "There, now that wasn't so bad." My nipple had swelled to fill the center hole and protruded out a bit beyond the edge of the sleeve. The white disk covered my areola. From under the disk a bit of blood dripped down. Before I could react he grabbed my right breast and placed the second disk over it. Again the tingling, then the swelling of my nipple, then the pin and pain. He stepped back. "By now you should start to feel the effect of the drug." He was right, I was starting to feel rather sleepy, but the tingling in my breasts was increasing and the pain subsiding. Then to my surprise, he removed my gag. "Stopppp, please stop. Dana, don't leettt them dooo thisss tooo you." The guy turned to one of the other men and said, "Do you want the honors?" Quickly the other guy approached me, kneeled down, and used his tongue to lick the blood from both my pierced breasts. Against my will, I arched my back. "sss sstop ahhh hh". Then he cupped both with his hands and squeezed down on my nipples. "Daaaaana ... Heeeelp ... pleeeeeease hhh." As my vision faded, they started to open Dana's blouse, then everything went black.

The Transport:

The room was dark, I was standing, but my legs were spread wide. My hands were somehow suspended out to the sides. In front of me were Dana and Tina. We were in a triangle, each of our hands holding our friend's hand. We were naked. Ahhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhyessssssss. I felt my vagina being deeply penetrated. My body rose up and I arched my back. Then the penetration subsided and I slumped forward. Looking at down I saw a rod rising up from the floor into my pussy. Both Dana and Tina each had a rod fucking them. Again the rods pushed up. The three of us arched our backs, our breasts rising, then falling. We all moaned with pleasure. The machine continued to fuck us. I came. Then again, and again. Then it all faded and my mind started to clear. It was a dream.

The memory of the truck and the abduction came back to me. Was that a dream also? Everything seemed to be rocking slowly. I felt stiff and my mouth was very dry. I was still so sleepy. A chill came across my body. I opened my eyes. I was lying on my back and the bed seemed to be contoured to my body, my body! I was naked except for my black panties. All around me I heard occasional soft moaning. The room was dim. I wanted to sit up, but had no strength. Leaning my head to the right I saw that my bed was up against the wall. On the wall was the kind of monitor you see in hospitals. Wires traced from the machine to various points on my body. Leaning my head to the left I saw ... Dana! She was on a bed against the opposite wall, about eight feet from me. She too was naked except for her white bikini panties. Her breasts slowly lifted with her breathing. God she was beautiful. I blushed as I realized I was staring at my best friend's body. Then I realized that the room was lined with beds on both sided, each with a sleeping naked girl. And they all had one thing in common, everyone looked young and attractive. On the bed to the left of Dana was Tina. Her breasts were smaller than Dana's, but just as perfect. All our nipples were erect and covered with those white disks. But why was I awake and no one else?

I had to get up! To escape. With great effort I raised my arm and placed my hand on my left breast. My nipple felt sore. Grasping the disk, I pulled lightly. Fuck, that hurts. I tried to pull out the pin that pierced my nipple but the head was recessed into the plastic sleeve. My other breast still felt tingly and with no pain. And why did I feel like the room was rocking? Then it hit me, I'm on a ship. That meant no chance of escape. I closed my eyes again. What was going to happen to me, to us? Would we be sold as slaves? Sooner or later we would all get raped, I was sure of it. Tears filled my eyes. I had to get out of here. Maybe there was a life boat or some other way off the ship. Worst case I could find a life vest and jump over board. With great determination, I sat up. God I was sleepy. Reaching to one of the wires attached between my breasts with a silver square of tape, I pulled it off. The monitor started to beep! Had I set off an alarm?

Within seconds a door and the end of the room opened and three men came in. The lead guy was older and wearing a white lab coat. The other two looked similar to the guys in the van, wearing black. Before I could react, the older guy grabbed my arms and slowly lowered me down onto my back. "Lisa, just close your eyes and go back to sleep." "Noo" I responded. "You can't doo this to uss. My family and boyfriend willl come looking for mee." "Just relax Lisa, don't make me put a gag in your mouth. It seems that one of your ND's needs to be refilled. It will just take a second." He reached down and removed something from the side of my bed. It was a syringe! Cupping my breast with one hand, he moved the needle toward my nipple. I started to tremble. "No, No, please stop." "Lisa, I'm not going to penetrate your skin, you have nothing to fear." He pushed the needle into the white disk at the base. Almost immediately my nipple became erect. I closed my eyes. The two guys in black, guards perhaps, were talking. "This is one hell of a nice group. Check out this blond, she has green eyes and records indicate she's a virgin! Too bad she's going to loose her virginity to the machine." "Her tits are too small, I'm more partial to brunettes. Look at the body on this one, it's incredible." I felt sick to my stomach. They were talking about Tina and Dana. Then the lab coat guy spoke to me "Ok Lisa, time to go back to sleep." I felt both cold hands on my breasts, fingers on my nipples. In the background I could here the other two; "How about the red-head? Do you think that's her real hair color?" "We'll have to check after she's sleeping again." Then my nipples were squeezed...

The Conversion:

Drool, drool was dripping down my chin. Ever so slowly I became conscious. There was a ball in my mouth. The ball must have had holes in it because I could breathe through it. God my arms ached. They were behind my back, somehow secured wrist to elbow. As I became aware of my situation, my entire body began to tremble with fear. I was in a doggy style position, but pushed back so that my ass was down closer to my feet. My upper torso and head were supported by some sort of cushions. The cushions contoured to my head and chin, making it very hard to look anyway but forward. I could feel a collar around my neck and it was secured so that I could not lift up my body. Each of my legs was secured at the ankle and upper calf. They were spread apart. I could not feel my panties. As far as I could tell, I was total nude, with my most private parts fully exposed from behind. Never in my life have I ever felt so helpless.

My nipples felt normal, so I assume the disks had been removed. The room was brightly lit. I was on some sort of bed or cart with movable curtains on the left and right, the kind you see in hospitals. I could hear activity elsewhere in the room. I female voice; "Tina is awake, lets move her into the queue. From my left I could hear Tina mumbling something through her gag. She sounded very panicked. As I could only really look forward, I had a full view as they rolled her past me. She was restrained the same as I and struggling. At least her cart was being pushed by a woman. From behind, she'd have a full view of Tina's ass. Behind her a blond woman came into my area. She looked at a tag on my cart. "Lisa is ready." The woman looked about my age. She was wearing white panties and white cotton tank-top. On her leg I could see a tattoo, no wait, she was branded! The branding mark was 'Rachael W' and some number. She quickly walked away too be replaced by another woman dressed the same. She came behind and started to push my cart. I was keenly aware of her view over my body. My mind was awash with fears.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.