Spyware Cuckold
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Beverly came out to the family room around 9PM after she had finished her homework and had put what little cloths she had into the dresser. The boys and Toni were watching TV and Beverly stood in the doorway waiting to be noticed. Toni, let her stand there for a minute then motioned her over. There were chairs and room on the couch for Beverly, but Toni took Beverly's hand and pulled her down so she was sitting on the floor next to Toni. Toni did throw a pillow for Beverly to sit on, but it was a confused white teen that tried to get comfortable on the floor, while the rest of the family sat on the couch and lounge chairs.

At the first commercial, Toni asked the boys, "Do you guys want a snake or something to drink?"

Both boys chimed in with their orders and Toni added, "I'll have a cup of tea, and you will find some cookies on top of the frig. Be a dear and hurry into the kitchen. We don't want to miss any of this show." Toni practically pushed Beverly off the pillow to serve them. She felt it was kind of pushy, but she had to admit she had volunteered to help out, she just didn't think they would make it so blatant who the servant was.

She quickly found what was needed and was back out with a tray with all the goodies. The guys didn't even acknowledge her as they watched their show and quickly grabbed their food and drink. Toni did smile at her when she took her tea and cookies. Once settled she again sat at Toni's feet.

The rest of the evening went along the same lines. During commercials the boys would talk with each other or their mother, but Beverly was never included or asked her opinion. Toni kept touching her head and shoulders in a loving way that kept her on edge as she did not want the boys to see such an obvious sign of affection between them but was too shy to ask Toni to stop. Beverly was quickly finding out that Toni was a toucher and loved to feel up her partner.

By 10 PM, Beverly was totally uncertain what she thought of the whole situation. She would have little time to consider as Toni called bedtime. The boys bitched, but were soon off to their rooms. Toni told Beverly to clean up the mess from the snakes and then meet her in her bedroom.

It only took Beverly ten minutes to get the place respectable and report to Toni. She found the door to the master bedroom open and entered to see Toni lying on the bed watching the news. The camera's were running again as Toni wanted a big collection of their time together. Seeing Beverly enter, she sat up and said, "Close the door dear. I think we need some privacy. Derrick had to run out on a job and will not be home till tomorrow. Come help me get ready for bed."

As Beverly got close to help Toni with what little cloths she had on, Toni reach behind Beverly's head and grabbed her ponytail and used it to tilt Beverly's face up for a hot kiss. By the time they broke apart, Toni had used her tongue to become totally familiar with the teen's soft mouth. Beverly was breathless by the force of the kiss and her own reaction. She had been startled but once she felt Toni's desire she had opened her mouth and dueled with her own tongue eagerly.

Satisfied that Beverly was back into her submissive mode, Toni said, "Good girl. You have me so hot. Take off your cloths and let's get ready for bed."

Beverly moved as commanded, and when she was down to her bra and panties, she went back up to Toni and asked, "What do you wear to bed, Toni?"

Toni smiled and said, "I think tonight we should just sleep nude, as we need to get to know each other better. Come help me out of this and then we will hit the bathroom and jump into bed for a little fun. You still find me attractive and want to play a little before we go to sleep, don't you? I know I have been having a hard time all night not taking you to bed. If the boy's weren't here, we could have been playing around already."

Toni and Beverly were soon naked. Bev helped Toni put toothpaste on her brush and comb out her hair. She helped wash her face and remove her makeup. She even had to help Toni wipe her pussy when she peed. Toni loved to make her toy tend to her needs. Judging from Beverly's expressions she either endured or enjoyed tending to Toni. Soon she would have no choice in the matter.

Toni gave Beverly a couple minutes to run to her room and bring her toothbrush and tend to her own needs. Toni was propped up on the bed waiting when Beverly sheepishly walked out to join her new lover.

Toni loved seeing the naked teen's uncertainty. Reaching out her good arm she beckoned Beverly to join her. Beverly hesitated only a moment and then her own yearning to repeat the orgasmic delights of this afternoon overcame whatever moral reservations she was having.

For the next hour, Toni again used all her talents to drive Beverly absolutely crazy with sensations she had never enjoyed by herself. Toni used the vibrator and her talented tongue to drive the poor horny teen to orgasm after orgasm. Beverly had never enjoyed orgasms that rolled into each other. By the time Toni lay back, she was satisfied that the teen had enjoyed something she would now crave. Beverly wanted to show her appreciation, but Toni said she was tired and turning off the night stand light, said she just wanted to cuddle with her new girlfriend. Toni also reached for the remote control for the camera's and hit the stop button.

Beverly liked being held tight next to Toni's strong form. She laid her head on Toni's breast and could not help lapping at Toni's hard nipple. She even moved her hands to Toni's warm wet pussy and played with her large lips. Toni enjoyed the tender moment, but did not try and get her toy to bring her off. Soon they were both dosing and fell into a satisfied sleep.

Derrick had been out at the office making up for some of the work he had missed playing over at the pool with Barb and Stefani. By the time he got home around 1AM, the house was quiet. Entering his bedroom, he could see by the night light in the bathroom, the two forms sleeping cuddled together. He quietly brushed his teeth, and got ready for bed. He moved to Beverly's side and crawled into bed. He could not help reaching under the covers and feel the softness of Beverly's ass and delve a finger up her bare pussy. It felt so tight and fresh. Feeling horny, he continued to feel up his new maid.

Beverly was having such nice dreams. She was having a great sex dream when her eyes flashed open and she realized that it wasn't a dream. She felt a strong hand working up and down her pussy slit and ass. It felt so nice, and at first thought it was Toni until she figured out that was impossible. She has lying on her side facing Toni so it was impossible for Toni to be able to reach down to her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.