Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Beverly followed Ty home as William was staying at school looking for someone that afternoon. Ty was being really friendly, as he wanted the sister of his new friend Brittney to like him. He let her in the house and showed her into the living room where Toni was sitting on the couch dressed in a sweat suit and had her arm in a sling. There was no cast, but it was immobilized.

Ty and William had come home yesterday to see their mother in the sling and they had been told about her hurting herself and that Beverly had volunteered to help out for a while. Toni and Derrick had agreed it was better to let their boys think her need was real so they would better play their part. Toni told them that if they played their cards right and followed her directions; they just might get to keep the little white girl as their servant. Both boys were all for having a pretty white girl around to clean up and tend to their family's needs. After all Toni said, "Blacks were slaves to whites for centuries. It's only fair that we have a white slave for a few years."

Toni and Derrick had always told there boys that being black was no different then being white as far as opportunity and hard work were concerned. But they could not help alluding to the superiority of black bodies and powers to satisfy their mates sexually. Derrick had always made it a point to get Toni to express her satisfaction loudly when he fucked her. He wanted his boys to know that black men were made to satisfy their women. Derrick had had a talk with William last night about how to court Courtney. He gave him some very intimate pointers about how to satisfy a girl. He also told him that if their plan worked with Beverly, he could practice his technique on her before going for Courtney.

Now that they had Beverly in their house, the whole family was on board about making this adorable teen their new pet. They all agreed to let Toni be the lead in their effort.

Toni had some very nice plans to slowly get Beverly comfortable with herself sexually and then with some incriminating photos and bondage, Beverly would never be able to leave until they were ready to give her to some other black master. With Barb already taking Derrick's cock, they were comfortable with getting Beverly's parents to see the benefit of Beverly staying with the Briscoes as an educational, cultural experience if she wanted to keep getting Derrick's cock.

Toni and Beverly sat on the couch and talked for about a half hour about what was to come as far as caring for the household. Toni was very demonstrative with Beverly, something she was not used to. It made her feel uncomfortable, yet tingly. Toni had Beverly sit on her left side and had put her arm around her as they talked. She would squeeze Beverly's shoulder and talk softly as they clutched.

After a little while Toni said, "I've been waiting for you Beverly. I have not had a good cleaning since I got hurt. Derrick tries, but there are some things only we girls can do for each other. Give me a quick minute to make sure it's clean and then join me in our bedroom down the hall. I'll just need a minute; I want you to help me get all clean."

Ty had left to play with some friends, so they were alone in the house. Toni went into the bedroom and bathroom and turned on the hidden video cameras Derrick had set up, which would capture any action. Toni was all ready when Beverly entered the master bedroom and then the master bath. It was a nice bath with a Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and plenty of room.

Beverly was getting kind of freaked out about what was to come. She knew she would have to help with Toni's cleanliness, but now that it was time she was very embarrassed. Toni saw her situation and tried to calm her. She came and stood real close in front of Beverly, took her chin in her good hand and tilted it up to look into Toni's eyes.

"Beverly, Pet, I know you have never done some of the things we are going to do together, but I want you to know this is very special what you are doing for me. I really appreciate you coming here. If you are embarrassed, I want you to know that what we two girls do for each other will never be told to anyone. You and I can be friends and I hope you are mature enough to understand that what we will do is totally normal for two girls. So please take those scared eyes and make them into a smile. I would hate to feel like I am trapping you into doing something you don't want to do."

Beverly listened and understood that Toni was trying to get her to relax and see their time together as just two girls helping out each other. She started to feel better as they talked and by the end had broken into a smile.

Toni took her good arm and reached around Beverly and gave her a quick hug.

"Good, now, close the door and let's warm up this bathroom. You know you will have to get into the shower and help me wash so let's get naked. Help me first would you dear?"

With shaking hands, Beverly started to pull down Toni's sweat pants. Toni sat on the tub and let Beverly pull off her slippers and pants. She had not put any panties on today and her pussy was now in full view. Her bush had curly hairs that seemed to cover her pussy. "OK, now why don't you get down to your skin, you can take a shower yourself after you help me."

Beverly looked over at the sitting Toni and then realizing what Toni asked was totally logical and necessary. Resigning herself to her duty, she was soon down to her skin. Toni looked at the beautiful teen and had to smile. She had found a prize. Her pussy was just a slit with fine wisps' of blond hair covering her sex. Her tits were absolutely out of proportion to her thin frame. She saw many hours ahead playing with those milkers.

Her shy expression as she stood there waiting was precious. Pulling herself together, she told her new toy, "Girl, you are a wet dream. I bet you have all kinds of guys following around trying to be your boyfriend."

Beverly got even more embarrassed by Toni's compliment. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. Do you really think I have a nice body?"

Beverly was really glad Toni thought she was attractive. Toni was a stunningly beautiful black lady, so having her positive opinion was very comforting.

"Come here and turn around, let me see the whole package."

Beverly didn't know what came over her. She walked up and did a few turns, even taking her arms and putting them over her head to show all she had. She felt really good by the smile on Toni's face.

"Oh yes, you will do girl. You will do. Come over her and help me off with my top."

Toni played like her arm was really tender as she took off the sling and had Bev take off her top. "Now, I think we should start with something I haven't been able to do for a few days. I would like you to help me shave my pussy."

Bev was folding up Toni's shirt when she heard those words and kind of sucked in her breath. Toni looked over and said, "Pet, you have shaved your pussy before, haven't you?"

Bev shook her head no. "Oh damn, then I guess I will have to teach you. I'm surprised Barb has not shown you how yet. You know your mom shaves herself bald. It's so much easier and cleaner. I guess you are just about at the right age to learn. I keep my pussy bald as my man loves the way it feels."

Toni loved the way Beverly blushed as they talked about pussy and men. She was a sweet fruit ripe for picking.

Beverly finally got her wits enough to ask, "But I have never shaved down there, I would be afraid to cut you."

Toni seemed to ponder this and came up with a solution. "Well, you might be right there. I think the best thing is for you to practice on your own to get the feel of it and then you will be ready to do mine."

Beverly now was shaking her head no, but could not help but find the idea of shaving her pussy bald erotic. Did her mother really shave her's too? She had not seen her naked in years, but she seemed to remember her having a bush.

Toni had Beverly sit up on the sink counter and filled the sink with hot water. She started to give Beverly instructions on how best to get a clean shave without getting cut. "Now Pet, when you start you want to take a nice washcloth and get it hot and wet. Soak it over your bush and let it sink in. Now, take the shaving cream and spread it all over. Then let it stand for a little while to get all your hairs ready to be cut. Another key is to use a new razor so you don't have to pull too hard. OK, now that your pussy is all ready, you have to pull your lips tight to give the razor a good chance to get at all the hair."

Beverly had complied with all of Toni's directions but was having trouble getting a hold of her pussy lips. She was getting embarrassed as her touching herself this way. Toni decided to give her a hand.

"Here Pet, let me help." Toni reached out and took one of her lips tightly and pulled it hard away from her body. Beverly was startled at the black fingers pulling her lips, but quickly saw that it did make it easier to shave. Finishing with one lip, Toni grabbed the next and soon, all the hairs along her pussy slit were gone. Beverly was having some strange sensations as Toni held and squeezed her pussy lips. She was almost messaging them, and kept hitting her clit with her palm as she assisted. Beverly was afraid Toni would notice her pussy juice starting to flow. Toni now said, "That's good, Pet, now let me get some areas you can't reach. Lean back and pull up your legs a bit."

Beverly felt so depraved leaning back on the counter and bringing her knees up to her tits. Thank goodness she could not see herself as she was such an erotic site that she would have quit right then. Toni took the razor and spreading some more cream down Beverly's ass crack soon had her butt hole hairless. She now asked, "Beverly, I think we need to do a little trim work around this bush on top of your pussy. Why don't you let me show you how pretty you will look with a little sexier hairline?"

Beverly was in such a state of shock she could not help but nod in agreement. She felt like Toni was her new best friend and they were sharing such an intimate friendship. Toni lathered up Beverly's bush and by the time she was done, all that was left was a small landing strip that ended a half inch about her slit. Toni took the hot washcloth and used it to caress and clean all the remaining hair and cream. Toni leaned over and blew softly on Beverly's beautiful, bare pussy.

Beverly almost came when she felt the warm breath on her pussy. But Toni wanted to keep this teen guessing, so she brought her out of her sexual haze with a slap on her ass.

"There, that's how you shave a pussy for your lover. What do you think of your new look?"

Toni handed a hand mirror to Beverly. Beverly used it to inspect her new pussy. She was so shocked with her new look. "I look like I did five years ago. My God, how will I go to gym class like this? All the girls will think I'm sick."

Toni took Beverly down from the sink and told here. "Don't worry about that now. You will be helping out here for a while and not going to gym. Besides, the great think about pussy hair, is that if you want, it will always grow back. Now that you know how, its time you did me, OK?"

Beverly still in a daze nodded her head. Toni reclined on the sink and let Beverly do all the work. Beverly had remembered all that Toni had showed her. She even pulled Toni's lips and had to hold them tight as they kept slipping away. Beverly got a great view of Toni's large pussy lips and inner cunt area. Toni spread her legs wide open giving her Pet a gaping view of what twenty years of hard fucking by Derrick's monster cock had done to her pussy. Beverly was shocked by the differences between her tight slit and Toni's thick lipped pussy. Toni had to tease her.

"I know what you are thinking. You see the differences in my pussy to yours. Well, I have birthed two big black boys and my man Derrick is very well endowed. This is what your little cunny will look like someday when you find a man who can really satisfy you as a woman."

Toni raised her legs up and told Beverly to do around her ass. Beverly was working so hard that she didn't even notice how excited Toni was getting. By the time she was finished, Toni was starting to really leak her pussy cream.

Toni was breathing hard by the time Beverly had taken the wash cloth and cleaned off the last cream. Toni could not help show Beverly how highly sexed she was. It was time to break in her new toy. "Oh Pet, that feels so good. You shave my pussy like a pro. I think I will have you do this every day if it gets my pussy to feel this good. Could you be a dear and run to the nightstand and get my vibrator. I really need to finish off this great feeling you have started. Come now, Run!"

Beverly was totally shocked. She could not believe what was being asked to do. She just stood there with her mouth open.

"Please girl, Derrick has not fucked me since I hurt my arm and I really need some release. I know a young girl like you masturbates, so give me a hand here. Derrick can't fuck me until my arm is better and I will go crazy if I don't get some relieve. Derrick usually fucks me twice a day and I really miss it."

Seeing that Beverly was too frightened to behave, she got up and took Beverly by the hand and led her to the bed. She sat her on the bed and laid down getting the vibrator out of the drawer. She turned it on and started to work it over her pussy. Beverly just sat there and watched. She started to have strange feelings as she watched the beautiful black lady work the vibrator up and down her pussy.

Toni kept her hurt arm out of the action and it became apparent she was having trouble handling the vibrator one handed. Toni finally looked up pleadingly at Beverly and asked, "Pet, please give me a hand. Take this toy and fuck me good. I need two hands to bring myself off. You fuck me while I work my clit and tits."

Toni reached out to give the vibrator to Beverly. Beverly moved back like it was a snake she was being asked to handle. Toni just made the most pathetically pleading face and kept trusting the vibrator to Beverly. "Pet, please help me. I can't go much longer without getting an orgasm. How would you feel if you couldn't bring yourself off?" Beverly thought about how she had to get off almost every day and how Toni was really desperate. Finally, she tentatively reached out and took the vibrator. From that moment, Beverly's fate was sealed.

Toni took Beverly's hand that had the vibrator and showed her how to move it in and out of her cunt. Beverly was forced to lie on her stomach between Toni's legs and work the vibrator on Toni's hot, juicy hole. Toni was then able to start tweaking and pulling on her clit and nipples. Toni was now in heaven, she was so enjoying her new Pet fucking her. She now upped the anti.

"Oh, I'm so close. Blow on my clit. Please. Yes. Just like that. Closer. Yes."

Beverly leaned over and started to blow gently on Toni's clit as she now fucked the vibrator all the way up her pussy. She had never seen a pussy so wet and close to coming. She was mesmerized by the erotic act. Did she look this sexy when she played with herself? She had to find a vibrator as it seemed to really make Toni happy. She was thinking all this when Toni's hand came up like lightning and grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her face down over her clit. Her mouth went open in protest and that just made the contact all the more erotic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.