Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

The next morning, Barb could not help getting ready for Derrick as she knew that she had to enjoy his magnificent cock as long as she could keep it. Guys like Derrick don't fall into a married woman's lap where she could fuck him in the privacy of her own home. She got all ready as Derrick required and when she heard him swimming she went and waited like a patient slut for her lover.

Derrick was again the strong masterful lover and Barb enjoyed another orgasmic morning under his hard body. When they had finally satisfied each other's lusts and were resting in each others arms, Derrick started to say, "You know, I almost didn't make it here today. Toni really screwed up her arm yesterday tripping over William's crap he left out. She can't use her right arm hardly at all for the next couple of weeks. The doctor even said I couldn't fuck her till she was better. I had to help her get up, washed and dressed. I don't know if I can keep this up and take care of her. I don't know how we will keep the house clean and cook. I also have to work some weird hours coming up, in the evenings, so I may not be able to help. I wish we knew more people around here. If we were back in Detroit, we would have some family to help, but out here, we hardly know anyone yet."

Barb listened and was struck by how awful it must be to be hurt and in a strange city with no support net. She also was worried that Derrick might be too busy to keep coming to visit her lustful cunt. She naturally wanted to help. Sitting up and leaning over Derrick, she looked down in his eyes, "That's simply terrible. I have to think, but I bet between Stefani and I we could help enough to keep you guys functioning."

Derrick took Barb in his strong arms and lifted her so she was lying on his chest. He loved how her boobs squished out and her beautiful face really showed her concern. He had to force himself to go on with the plan.

"No baby, you and Stefani have your own families to take care of. That, plus keeping my cock happy now that Toni is out of commission will be your job. What we need is a nice housekeeper to live with us for a few weeks till she gets back on her feet. Really, we just need a girl for the mornings to get her up and going and then in latter to help with dinner and getting her ready for bed when I can't be there. I just don't know anyone that would be willing to do that. Do you know a girl that could use some cash and has a sweet heart that would help us out?"

Barb could not help thinking of her own Beverly. Bev was always helping other people and she had also seemed to strike up a quick friendship with Toni at the pool party. She wasn't sure how all the logistics would work, but she would offer to ask Bev if she would like to make some money and be a Good Samaritan at the same time.

"I don't know anyone to fit the job you are describing, except my Bev might be able to do it if she wanted to. I will ask her if you want me to."

Derrick's face light up like she had thrown him a lifeline. "Oh Barbie toy, you are such a great find. Now, we really can't afford a lot in payment or we would go out and buy a professional, so I think with what we can pay and maybe Toni giving those voice lessons Beverly was so interested in, we might just work this out. Is not having her around here going to cause you any problems? I would hate to take away your helper."

Barb shook her head no, "She does a few chores but nothing I and Brittney can't pick up. I might even get my loving husband to start helping out more around here. After all, he's not doing his part in the bedroom anymore so he might as well make himself useful in the kitchen and laundry."

Barb and Derrick couldn't help snickering. Barb imaged her cuckold husband in an apron and Derrick imaged Dave doing housework while Beverly was slaving under Toni's instruction. Derrick had to get to work, but he promised to come back around this afternoon to see if Stefani was swimming so they could tease her. Barb also promised to ask Beverly as soon as she got home from work and to try and persuade her to help out Toni. As they were parting, Derrick elaborated a little on how much Toni would need Beverly to be over at their house.

"Bye Barbie Toy. I think I could get hooked on these morning sessions. I will try and give you a heads up if I am coming over. I hope you are waiting after my laps so I can exercise all my muscles. I also promise to take good care of Beverly if she agrees to come over and be our housekeeper for a few weeks. Toni was a real handful and to be honest I think a girl would be much better at taking care of her needs than I or the boys could. You know how women are about having guys doing some personal stuff for them. You are so sweet to loan your daughter out to us. You know we have an extra bedroom that she could use if she had to stay overnight when I am working night shift. Everything will work out. I will be waiting for your call. Don't disappoint me."

Derrick was saying all this with Barb still naked standing on the back deck watching him dress. He came over and gave her a strong hug and kiss as he gave her his final words. Seeing her totally hooked on his charms, he slapped her ass and walked out the back gate. Barb pulled herself together, went and showered. She started to think if she wanted Beverly to do what Derrick asked. It would be a lot of work, but she really wanted to keep Derrick happy. She had no idea of Toni's intentions to make her daughter a lesbian bondage slave. She would do everything to get her Beverly to see that she should help out Toni. It was the right thing to do.

After her shower, she turned back on the surveillance system and started to think how fun it would be to watch Stefani get teased by Derrick. She wanted her hot sister-in-law to go home all flustered and horny. It would serve the tramp right. If Dave was telling the truth about Stefani and Mark reading and watching interracial cuckold stuff, then Derrick was just the stud to get her to cuckold Mark. After all it didn't take much for her to cuckold her Dave.

Stefani could not help feeling sluttish as she put her sexy swim suit on and then pulled up her shorts to get ready leave for her afternoon swim. She had no idea if Derrick would show up, but since Mark had almost told her to wear the sexy outfit on the chance to showing off, she would see where this game would end up. When she let herself into the pool by the back gate, she did not see anyone at home. She called out and found the back door locked, so she assumed she was alone. Stefani had a key to the house but did not want to go around front to get in.

She figured this would be a waiting game, so she got comfortable, lathered herself up with lotion and enjoyed the day. Barb was indeed home and was in the computer room watching Stefani on the camera. She was also reading some hot stories at one of Dave's sites. She had her hand in her panties and was feeling her swollen pussy lips. They had not recovered from this mornings work out yet and felt so tender now that they were bare.

Stefani was just diving in the pool after enjoying the rays for about a half hour when the gate swung open and Derrick strode in like he owned the place. He was in Dockers and a polo shirt and carried a gym bag. Seeing Stefani swimming he went and stood by the pool and watched her lithe body move with grace through the water. When Stefani looked up to take a breath, she almost choked on the water she swallowed. She sputtered and lost her concentration seeing a big black man standing over the pool.

Derrick saw her fumbling and walked over and reached down and grabbed her arm. Bending further and getting a good hold of Stefani, he lifted her out of the water and put her safely on the deck. Derrick still held her around the waist and asked, "Are you all right Stefani? I didn't mean to startle you. Dave did give me permission to swim when I wanted to. Are you OK?"

Stefani just stood there dripping on his topsiders. She eventually got her act together and nodded, "Yeah, sorry. I just didn't expect to see anyone while I was swimming. You scared me for a minute until I recognized you."

Derrick kept holding Stefani and would until she pulled away. "I guess seeing a big black guy standing over you could be difficult for a little white woman like you."

Derrick's snide comment finally got her moving and she shrugged off his hands and went to her lounge chair. She dried off a little and then lay down on her belly trying to bring her heartbeat under control.

Derrick took in the beautiful, tight body of Stefani and almost gave up on his plan to tease her. If he hadn't fucked Barb just hours ago he might have succumbed to the bitch's charms. For now he would see how she reacted to a little flirting. He moved over behind the pool filter and started to strip. He was down to his boxers when he looked over to see if Stef was watching. Sure enough she was peeking out under her arms. Shucking his boxers, he opened his gym bag and got out his trunks. He shook them out and could not help moving a little around so that Stefani could notice his limp seven inch cock swinging around as he worked his trunks on. Once all put together, he folded his cloths and came out to show Stefani his junk. The trunks Derrick wore today were more like a Speedo. His cock looked huge as he moved towards the pool. He stretched and then dove into the pool and did some laps. He noticed as he swam how Stefani would look at him. She was no longer hiding her eyes. When Derrick walked out of the pool, he went and sat down on the lounger next to Stefani. He reached his arms over his head and flexed his ripped body. Stefani almost squirted as she looked at Derrick. He was an ebony god with a cock to match.

Stefani just looked at Derrick as he looked up and down her body, appraising her to see if it was worthy to be of serviced to him. Stefani cursed her timidity. All the hot stories Stefani had read, and now that she was next to a black stud with her husband's permission, she couldn't say a word.

Derrick decided to see how much Stefani would allow. He saw her lotion and reached over and squirted a nice handful. Rubbing it in his hands he moved to kneel next to Stefani and started to work the lotion into her shoulders. "Here Stef, you don't want to burn. You look like you are getting a little flushed."

When Stefani felt Derrick's large hands start to message her back she tensed every muscle in her body. His continued sensuous touch soon had her relaxing.

"Easy girl, you're so tight. Relax, I'm not going to eat you."

He worked on her back down towards her ass and then got some more lotion and started at her feet and worked up her thighs. He did not talk, and he did not get overly close to her hot ass or pussy. He was the perfect gentleman, even when Stefani opened her legs to give him better access, he kept his hands a respectable distance from her treasures.

Derrick finished and leaned back to survey his work. Stefani turned and looked into Derrick's eyes. She saw his lust for her body and she knew he wanted her. Why hadn't he felt her up? She started to turn over to give him more to work on, when Derrick's head shot up and looked towards the house. He moved back to his chair and got his towel and dried his hands. Stefani did not know why he had stopped, until she heard the sliding door open. She knew she had lost her opportunity this afternoon. Damn Barb for coming home and ruining her fun.

Barb and Derrick greeted each other and Derrick asked if he could use her rest room to change. Derrick strode off leaving Barb and Stefani to chat. Barb had been watching and had seen the nod that Derrick had given the camera to signal Barb to come and end today's tease. He knew now that Stefani would let him feel up her lovely body and that would soon lead to his taking her just like Barb. As he said his goodbyes, he could not help smiling at the fine white ladies that were now his play toys.

Barb and Stefani started to chat and the topic of Beverly going over to help Toni came up. Barb had called Toni after Derrick had left that morning and go the low down on what all Beverly would be expected to do while she helped out. Beverly would be expected to help with getting the guys off to school and work and then helping Toni get cleaned up for the day. Since Beverly had study hall first period it would not be a problem getting to school late. As far as after school, Beverly would help with dinner and then get Toni ready for bed and be done. It would be a lot of work, but Barb knew Beverly could handle it. She was a good cook and knew how to help out around the house. What Barb was not sure about was having Beverly immersed into a household with such hormonally dominant black men. She knew Toni would be there to keep an eye on things, but Beverly had never really been around guys like the Briscoes. She asked Stefani what she thought.

Stefani listened to Barb tell her about Toni's problem and how she was thinking of asking Beverly to help. Stefani immediately put on her restitution to blacks mind set and quickly pushed Barb to offer up Beverly as the servant to the Briscoes. She even let Barb know that she thought it would be a good experience for Beverly to get to see a strong black family and know that they are just like we are when given respect and friendship. By the time the kids arrived home, Stefani had gotten Barb to see the experience as a learning opportunity and the right thing to do. Stefani even offered to wait till Beverly came home and help convince Beverly to take the offer.

Poor sweet Beverly didn't stand a chance when her mother and aunt called her out to the pool that afternoon. Dressed in her skirt and blouse, she looked so tender. Beverly only stood 5'2" and weighed 105 pounds dripping wet. She had a lovely figure, with long coltish legs, a perfect peach butt and tits the size of grapefruits. She always tried to hide her large breast but all the boys could tell she was a real prize. She had gone on a couple of group dates with boys, and had kissed those she found attractive and interesting, but so far she had never let herself get into a situation with a boy where she could express her sexual energy. She did masturbate almost every other day, as most hormonally charged teen agers did, but up till now she was totally innocent. This would soon change under Toni's devious supervision.

Barb started by telling Beverly about Toni's predicament which naturally drew a response from Beverly, "how can we help?" It was a perfect opening for Barb to explain what Toni had outlined and suggested that Toni would really like to have Beverly be her helper during her time of need. Barb played up how she and Toni would have plenty of time to work on her singing. She also said that all her work around their house would go away. Stefani could not help chiming in with her wacky ideas about how Beverly would learn a lot about black culture and interactions being at the Briscoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.