Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Barb was so nervous as she got her clan up and off to school and work. She was thankful that Derrick had chosen 10AM as this was the time each day that Dave held his computer video session with all his IT workers at work. It was the one time she was sure her husband wouldn't be around the house. Once she was alone, she took a nice shower and shaved her legs and underarms clean. Doing her hair and make up was difficult as her hands kept shaking. She picked out her sexiest bra and panty set, with thigh high white stockings and ruby red high heels. As she looked in the mirror, she looked good. She hoped Derrick would find her attractive. She so wanted to please and be pleased by Derrick. He was big, strong, and confident and had a cock she had never dreamed fucking. She had recently, before finding out about Dave's cuckold fantasies, almost resolved herself to having to settle for Dave's tongue and her vibrator as her sexual satisfaction for the rest of her life. This new chance to try more was so erotic and terrifying at the same time. As she reflected on all this, she heard a loud splash from the pool. Looking at the clock she knew her time was up.

The pool was surrounded by an 8' privacy fence so no one would see her in her sexy outfit. She carefully walked down the stairs and out to the back yard in her 5' heels. She saw Derrick smoothly stroking the pool water, moving like a shark up and down doing laps. She took a towel from the shelf and walked out to stand on the steps of the pool.

Derrick noticed Barb the next lap, but did not change his strokes. He wanted his new toy to watch his powerful body and wait till he was ready to take her. After five more minutes of swimming, Derrick rolled on his back and looked at Barb for the first time. As he paddled over he could see the lust on her face and knew she was his.

Stepping confidently up the steps, Barb opened the towel and wrapped it around his shoulders. She stepped back and waited. Derrick turned to her and said, "Dry me, Barbie."

Barb jumped to take the towel and moved it up his legs and back. Derrick next said, "Take my trunks off."

Barb dropped the towel and putting her thumbs on either side of his trunks pulled them down his legs. The wet suit hit the concrete with a splat. Derrick stepped out of them and his giant cock began to harden. Derrick couldn't decide if he wanted to take her here on one of the lounge chairs or in her own wedding bed. He decided that her first time should be in the bed she shared with her husband. It would drive home the commitment she was making.

When he was satisfied with Barb drying him, he easily picked Barb up in his arms and pulled her head up for a warm kiss. Barb wrapped her arms around Derrick's neck and kissed a man other then her husband for the first time in twenty years.

Derrick was walking them into the house and knew where the stairs were to the bedrooms. Once upstairs, he walked down the hall till he found the master bedroom and took his new toy and laid her on the bed.

Barb looked so timid and sexy as she lay there waiting. Derrick asked, "Did you do as I asked? Show me."

Barb blushed but quickly pulled her skimpy panties down her legs and kicked them away. Her smooth, wet lips were easily visible between her parted legs. She didn't wait for a command to reach behind her back and remove her bra freeing her large tits for Derrick's pleasure. She looked down and could not believe how hard and long her nipples were.

Derrick stood over his new conquest like a tribal lord. He could tell she wanted him as her pussy was puffed up and wet, and her nipples just had to be sucked soon. But he wanted to tease her a little before making her his.

"I think my little Barbie toy will be very happy when I get done with you today. I expect in the future if you want me again, to be dressed similarly and waiting when I get done doing my laps. I will never force myself on you, but I will not stop when you offer yourself to me. You are my new white hot wife to fuck and I will enjoy this as much as I think you will."

Not being able to wait, Barb reached out her arms begging him to join her on the bed. Derrick waited just a couple of seconds then knelt on the bed then straddle the little lady and covered her body with his. His hard cock went between her legs pressing hard on her cunt and stabbing into the bed. He wanted to feast on Barb's lips and tits before he got to hard fucking this tramp.

Barb was a good kisser, and Derrick did things to her nipples with his broad tongue that she never felt before. She was rutting her cunt lips on Derricks hard cock, trying to urge him to fuck her. Finally, Derrick was ready and pulled back to allow his cock to lay on her bald pubis.

"Take it Barbie and put it in the pussy that will soon be dedicated to my black cock. Show me you need my cock to make you finally a woman."

Barb was so horny she would have painted herself blue to get his cock in her burning cunt. Once she positioned the head of Derrick's cock at the opening of her pussy it was all over. Derrick moved about 4 inches into her hole in one stroke. Then waited till the gasping Barb had settled down before pulling back an inch then driving three more inches deeper. This went on for the next couple of minutes till Barb had all of Derricks cock up her stretched pussy and she was having the first of many orgasms to come. Derrick took his time and started a slow stroking while encouraging the previously meek wife who had never talked during sex to tell him what she felt and to start moving her sweet pussy to push up every time he thrust into her. He gave instructions for her to suck on his nipples as they were in easy reach as his tall body covered the small white women. He had her wrap her legs around his ass, and then pulled them up over his arms as he power drove the squealing Barbie to one orgasm after another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.