Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

The festivities at the Schmitt's house usually started around 1PM. The Strauss's started to get ready after lunch. Mark found Stefani standing in front of her bed with a bunch of her swim suits spread out. She saw him come in and had to ask, "Dear, which suit should I wear today. I just can't decide. You pick."

Mark was use to these situations and usually bowed out. Today he looked down at the selection and realized it just wouldn't be family looking at his hot wife. A lot went through his mind, but last night's activities took over for his better judgment.

He had spent some more time last night beating off to the new interracial sites he had found after Stefani has gone to bed. As he was reading he got a notification that he had new mail. He was surprised to find out it was from one of the sites he had been visiting, Dark Caverns. When he opened it, he found out it wasn't from the site, but from someone who had noticed his profile on the site and sent him a note. Mark took a break from pounding his dick to read it.

"Visitor. I noticed you have been looking at this site and was wondering if you were looking for any advice. I love to bring along cuckold husbands and would love to help you become one. I have made my husband happy in this new lifestyle and hope to share with you. If you're interested, I will be on xxxx chat site at midnight. My username, is Blackownedwife. Hope to see you."

Of course it was Dave laughing his ass off, playing with his brother-in-law's mind. He had been watching Mark beat off and decided to be as helpful to him as he had been to his sister.

Mark could not help looking at the clock. He had another half hour to wait. He continued to play with himself, but was logged into the chat site waiting by midnight. He was enjoying the banter, when he noticed Blackownedwife log in.

Mark could not help making the first move.

'Hey there. I got your email and would love to chat.'

'Hi guy. I love to talk to potential cuckolds. Tell me about yourself.'

Mark spilled his guts about finding out about his wife's internet habits and how she had been teasing him about wanting a bigger cock. Dave decided to see if she could get Mark to do a private chat. Mark quickly agreed and Dave led him through the set up. Dave told Mark that his web cam was busted that if Mark turned his on 'she' could check out to see if he really did have a small dick. Mark was hesitant, but pointing the cam just at his crotch, he switched it on.

Dave wrote, 'My, I can see you are a good size guy. Too bad your dick isn't proportional. Your wife has been living with that for how long? Deary. If your wife has been going to the sites you mentioned and she is rightfully teasing you about your dick not measuring up, you can bet she would love to cuckold you. You just have to decide if you want your wife happy and sexually fulfilled or deny her what every sexy woman craves. Being taken by a dominate man. If you can find a black one for her, all the better. They really know how to please a white pussy.'

Mark chatted some more that evening, but it was obvious from this 'lady' that she thought he should let his wife cuckold him and she assured him that his wife would be so thankful for putting her pleasure above his ego, she would love him even more. When they signed off, Mark had a hard time not picturing his wife as the main character of the hot stories he found to stimulate his evening release. As he was licking his fingers clean, he could not help thinking about tomorrow.

So it was a very startled Stefani when her husband picked a skimpy bikini from her collection. She looked at it and saw his smile.

"I can't wear that. It's practically obscene."

"Baby, you asked my opinion and you got it. I think you need to show everyone that you are the best looking girl there. You are my hot wife and I love to let everyone know what a sweet thing you are."

With that, he spanked her ass and went into the bathroom to shave. Stefani looked at the bikini and knew she would look great in it. She just didn't know if she would have the guts to strut her stuff in front of a big black guy like Derrick. The thought of Derrick drooling over her got her pussy hot. The fact that Mark called her a 'hot wife' was not lost on her as her new readings had told her just what hot wives do. She looked into the bathroom and back to the swim suit and figured, what the hell. But first she would have to do a little shaving. Closing the bedroom door, she walked in the bathroom and stripped off all her cloths. Mark was just finishing shaving and was happy to see his wife get naked and jump up on the counter. She laid back and spread her leg invitingly. Mark thought he was going to get a quickie, but was equally happy when she told him to use that razor on her and make her bald.

Mark was sporting a hard on the whole time he worked on Stefani. When he was done and gave her pussy the lick test, he was almost ready to come. Unfortunately, at that moment when he was about to get really into eating Stefani's pussy, Bud pounded on the door wanting to know when they were going. Both of them quickly dressed.

Stefani did feel so slutty in the tiny bikini and had to admit having no hair down there made her so much more aware of her sensitive clit as it rubbed on the small patch of cloth covering her pussy. Mark had a hard time not tenting his trunks as he kept picturing Stefani's smooth pussy. He promised himself he would spend some quality time down there tonight.

The Briscoe's were also getting ready for the visit. Ty and William, the Briscoe's boys, were getting a talking to from their mother before they all left. "Now boys, I want you to be on your best behavior today. We are going to be getting to know some nice white folk and I want to be invited back. They have a pool, and if you play your cards right, you could be having some nice white girls to be friends with. I know you won't mind that, but I worn you, they better not complain about you trying to fool around with them. If they want it, that's one thing. You guys are big enough to start meeting white girls. Understand, they are fine for playing with and dating, but I expect you to find a good strong sister to marry. Like your father knows, white folk are fun to mess with, but you always come home to black."

The boys were listening and grinning. They knew that their father had strayed in the past and had heard their mother carrying on about his antics, but they always smoothed it out. Since they had moved to this community, they had been in culture shock. This place was so different from their previous Detroit neighborhood. The missed their friends, but could not complain about not having to worry about gangs. They had started school, and so far had not made a lot of friends, but had not encountered any blatant racism either. Now they were being given the chance to meet some white girls and they were both looking forward to it. Both boys inherited the best from their parent's looks. They were strapping for their age and were endowed with nice big cocks, like their dad. They had both been busy on the internet looking at porn and were full of raging hormones. Toni knew she would have her hands full with these boys, but she loved them dearly and wanted them to have fun.

Toni and Derrick had been together since high school and married as soon as they graduated. Derrick was very athletic and had gotten a scholarship to college. Toni followed him and had been his support and rudder to keep him studying and from losing all his money once Derrick started to earn a living. Now they had fled the crime of Detroit and wanted to bring up their kids in a better environment. Derrick had a nice job here doing public relations work and all they needed now was some nice people to tickle their personnel kinks. Derrick had always liked to be admired and loved to be able to get horny white cunts to open their legs for him. He loved to expand the horizons of horny women and was always ready to oblige. Toni knew of his lustful ways, and secretly enjoyed seeing haughty white ladies cream over her husband's body. She felt proud that he always came home to her, and over time, Derrick began to understand that Toni was not mad at his straying. He could always get her hot telling her about his exploits. She loved to hear how they kept begging for him to stay and how they wanted to trade their husbands in for his cock.

Toni was looking forward to this swim party as she had seen the lustful looks on both white wives as they fantasized about her husband's charms. Toni had also made a resolution once they got to this new village. She was tired of just waiting for her man to come home and tell her stories. She had become interested in watching for real and maybe even getting one of those hot bitches between her thighs to see if they might like black pussy. She had a close girl friend back in Detroit that would lick her to great orgasms when she got the itch and Derrick was out of town. After two months with no soft tongue to replace her friend's submissive tongue she had decided to find a new playmate. Derrick would lick her just enough to get her going, but it was his cock she loved. She had no desire to play with either David or Mark as they would never compare to her man. But, she had also gotten off dominating her friend, a dedicated lesbian who had the hots for Toni's body. Toni had ordered her friend around like her personal toy and now missed that attention.

The Strauss clan and the Schmitt clan were all present and swimming when the Briscoe's walked into the yard. Everyone got out of the pool and all the kids were introduced to each other. Dave could not read the expressions on his daughter's faces as these two handsome strong black kids entered their circle. The girls had always been close and Bud was always teasing and tormenting them all. Having two more guys to even out the mix was new for them all. Bud suggested a game of pool volley ball to break the ice and everyone agreed to play. They made Bud and Ty be the team captains and when the teams were picked it had Bud, William, Courtney, Toni, Dave and Mark against Ty, Derrick, Stefani, Barb, Brittney and Beverly.

The game was a lot of fun. There was a lot of competitiveness, and contact between the team members. After seeing how hard the guys were hitting the ball, Toni suggested that none of the guys could be in the front row. They could help out by lifting the girls and Bud to do the blocking and spiking. It didn't take much effort for all the men to agree to this new rule. William seemed to the only one lifting Courtney, after she told her dad that she preferred William as he could hold her higher and for longer then he or Mark. Derrick and Ty also got a lot of time lifting their team mates to spike or block the ball. This gave the black guys a lot of nice close contact with the bikini clad girls. William used the same technique of wrapping one arm between the legs to hold up Courtney, once he saw his dad lift up the shapely Stefani to block shots. Bud seemed to be OK with Mark lifting him. The afternoon pool games were broken up by eating and drinking and the team contact quickly broke down whatever hesitancy initially was present and soon everyone was getting along.

Later in the day, the boys started to throw a football around and the girls sun bathed. It was Toni and Dave that seemed to be spending a lot of time trying to figure out how everyone was mixing and were there any sparks flying.

Toni quickly noticed that William, her 15 year old went right for the 16 year old Courtney. For Courtney, this attention was a healthy change from that of her boyfriend, Don who had started to take Courtney for granted and had become kind of frustrated with her not going all the way with him. William was really built and she could not help notice the log in his trunks. They had been sitting together by the pool talking and Toni thought they made a nice pair.

Ty, her 13 year old had taken a liking to Brittney, the Schmitt's youngest. They were the same age and were in the same school. They had seen each other in classes, but now they were discussing teachers and other kids like long lost friends. That left Beverly to play fifth wheel. Toni looked at the beautiful blond haired teen and could not help picturing her eagerly lapping at her wet pussy. She walked over and started to become her new best friend. As for the men, they were each enjoying the day. Food, beer and sexy girls strutting in bikinis had them all horny. Dave kept looking at Stefanie in her skimpy bikini and couldn't believe she wore it today. The kids had all complimented her on her great shape and daring, but it was Derrick's smile when ever he looked at Stefanie's swinging ass and bobbing tits that told him Derrick would love to fuck his sister given the opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.