Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

When Thursday rolled around, bowling night was on everybody's mind. And they all revolved around being with the new black couple. Dave had done some research on the league web site, and found out that this was the first year this couple had been in the league. Doing a little digging, from their address, he found out they had recently moved in to the house that had been owned by the previous other couple on that team. This meant that they were new to the community and probably looking for ways to meet new friends. He also found out that they had two boys, ages 15 and 13.

Their names were Derrick and Toni Briscoe and they only lived three blocks away. Dave did not know how he would use this information, but he knew it would be an interesting evening.

The first thing that got the evening off to a good start was finding out that the other couple on the Briscoe's team had to miss tonight as they had a family emergency. They would use their averages and the game would continue. This meant that the Briscoes would have only the Strauss's and Schmitt's to talk to during the games. It also meant that they would be up bowling much less and have more time to talk. After all the introductions were over and they were finished warming up, the game was on. Derrick and Toni were natural athletes and bowled well. The banter was friendly, but the looks that Stefani gave Derrick were more then platonic. Stefani kept thinking back to the exchange between her and the guy on the web site about getting in a situation with blacks and seeing how his husband reacted. From the way Mark was sitting next to Toni and giving Stefani every opportunity to mix with Derrick, she was getting to think this couple would be perfect to test her husband.

Dave was also watching the interchange, but missed his own wife's eye contact with Derrick or his approving glances. Between games, it was typical for everyone to hit the head before starting the next game. So at the end of the first game, the guys went and were soon lined up against the wall draining their rented beer. The urinal at this bowling alley was the troth type that had no partition. It also had a shiny steel back flash that gave anyone who wanted the ability to check out the packages of all present. Both Mark and Dave could not help noticing as they worked to hold their cocks out far enough to not drip on their pants, that Derrick was not having the same trouble. Derrick had fished out his cock and it hung down limp, six to seven inches away from his zipper. It was not even hard and it was thicker and longer then both white guys cock at the height of arousal.

It was Mark that broke the ice. "Shit, I guess I know why Toni has such a cheerful disposition."

Derrick had heard this all before and enjoyed teasing. "Well, we all use what the Lord has given us to the best of our abilities. I just don't have to work too hard."

Everyone chucked and soon they were all zipped up and back at the lanes.

The girls had all gone together to the loo also, and it was Stafanie that opened the conversation. "Toni, you and Derrick look like such a happy couple. I guess having a husband built like Derrick keeps you busy."

Toni also had a quick wit. "Well, he is a handful, and my two boys are just like him. But I think we take care of each other well."

The evening went very well. The three couples started to open up and talk about their families and jobs. Derrick was interested to learn that Dave was a computer geek and soon they were talking about improving his system. Dave promised to take a look at it some day. They all found out that the Briscoes were only in their house two months. That the reason they had joined the leagues was at the request of their neighbors to fill the void on their bowling team that the departing family had left. The Briscoes were from Detroit and this was their first experience in a predominately white environment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.