Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

That Thursday night was fun for Dave. It was bowling night. Mark, Stefani, Dave and Barb were in a league that was pretty competitive, but always fun. When Dave saw Mark and Stefani arrive he could not help thinking back to that afternoon's show. Stefani was wearing a skirt and the team t-shirt and it fit tight around her ample chest. Dave could tell there was tension between the loving couple and it made him think his plan was succeeding. Maybe if they were insecure about their own relationship they would pick on him less.

The team they played that night was good, but they were able to beat them two out of three games. There was always beer and food at these games and everyone had a good time. As the evening got going, Dave looked at the schedule and tried to figure out who they would play next week. When he looked at the lane where their next weeks opponent were playing tonight, he almost got a hard on. One of the couples on next weeks opposing team was a striking black couple. The guy was built like an Olympic runner; tall, chiseled and confident. His wife was also impressive and could have been a body-double for one of the Williams sisters of tennis fame. Dave could not help wonder what they would be like and if Mark and Stefani would find them exciting. Dave decided to plant some seeds. As they were packing up their balls to leave, Dave stated in a matter of fact tone, "Well, we did well tonight, but I think we will need to put in some practice if we are going to beat the team next week. Their down on lane ten and I think we may be outclassed."

Mark snorted and started to say they could take all comers when he turned and looked at who Dave was referring to. After taking a look at the opposing team, and knowing now his wife's black fantasy, he quickly looked down and saw his bride staring at the guy's body. He kept looking back at lane 10 and then at his wife and could not help thinking she was looking a little too long. He kept looking at the black couple and back at Stefani.

Stefani did a poor job of hiding her appraising look at the black man. She had stopped untying her bowling shoes and was just looking down at lane ten. Mark finally had to nudge her to break her concentration and remind her that it was time to go. She seemed startled and blushed as she saw her husband notice her obvious fixation. Mark's mouth and cock worked faster then his brain. In a quiet voice he leaned in and whispered, "Gee, Stefani, you never looked like that at any of our other opponents. Is there something special about that team that has got your attention?"

Stefani could not believe the innuendo that Mark was giving, but considering his propensity for watching black on white sex, she now understood what he was alluding to. They both quickly got ready to leave while thinking their exchange could be an opening for them to look into each other's fantasies.

While Mark meant his words as only a tease, Dave was glad it was directed at his sister and not him. As they all said their good byes, Dave realized that this was one of those rare occasions when they all were together and drinking that didn't end with him being the butt of the joke.

Dave was too busy watching the interaction between Mark and Stefani to notice his own wife's long lustful look at the black couple.

When the Strauss' got home, it was late, and the kids were in bed. Courtney was old enough to babysit and they were sound asleep. For some reason, both of them were wound tight. When Mark came into the bedroom after locking up the house he saw his wife in just her panties as she changed into her night shirt. He could not help grabbing her around the waist and pulling her into his arms. Stefani was also highly charged from her day of porn, and the hot black couple they had watched. She was ready for sex and Mark found a very wet pussy when he pulled her panties down and dove into her snatch. Mark shucked his cloths while still trying to keep his tongue busy in Stefani's crotch. When he finally was naked, he tried to rise up but Stefani had other ideas. She had read too many stories today of husbands serving their wife's as clean up boys and wanted a good come before she let Mark into her pussy. Mark was a good lover, but when he got excited, he tending to be quick and tonight Stefani wanted to be sure she got off.

She held Mark's face in her pussy and for the first time in their sexual lives told him what she wanted, "Baby, please keep licking me. You do that so well. Oh please bring be off first then I will let your dickee feel my warm pussy."

Mark was both startled and excited by his wife's words. First, she had never been vocal during sex. Now she was telling him what she wanted. Having a hot wife that will tell you what gets her off was new and liberating.

Mark redoubled his efforts to give Stefani a good come and he didn't disappoint. He even used his fingers to tickle her asshole while he licked her hole and rubbed her clit. Stefani went off like a rocket and Mark was blessed with a warm wetness bathing his tongue. Once Stefani released her hammerlock on his head, he moved up and guided his cock smoothly into her ready hole. The two rocked together and just as Stefani had predicted, Mark came in only two minutes of rutting. Stefani felt the warm juice bath her womb and kissed her man.

"That was fun." Stefani smiled up at her husband. "A girl could get used to being given a nice licking from such a talented man."

Mark was also very satisfied with his performance. "Well, if you just tell me what you want, I will do everything in my power to satisfy your every lustful request."

Stefani giggled. Wanting to see if she was right about her man's kinky desires to be a cuckold said, "You better watch what you say, Mister. I just might request something that you can't deliver."

Again, Mark's mouth engaged before his brain. "Baby, if I can't deliver it, we will just have to find another way to give it to you."

The look on Stefani's face as she heard her husband's words triggered Mark's brain to analyze what he had just offered.

He now could see, given Stefani's fetish to have her man allow her to be blacked, that he had just told her that they would work to get her what she needed to fill her lustful dreams. Not knowing how to proceed, and seeing Stefani looking at him with an odd smirk, he quickly pulled out of her body and went to the toilet to clean up. Stefani lay there thinking about all that had transpired tonight.

Mark had been a fine lay and had really given her a great orgasm, but it was not with his cock. His comments, and her knowledge of his sexual fantasies, could only be taken as him suggesting he would be open to her taking a larger, better lover. Now that she had this new window into Mark's psyche, could she really see herself giving Mark his fantasy of being blacked? A week ago, she would have never had these thoughts, but tonight she lay there with a warm afterglow of sexuality. She would have to see just how far Mark was willing to go with his fantasies.

The family lives of the Struss's were pretty hectic, and neither adult could spend any unsupervised time on the computer till Friday night. Mark used the excuse of playing a war game to beat off to porn when he didn't have to get up early to work. Tonight was no different, except he now had a new treasure trove of stories to read. Stefani was tired from her busy day supervising a field trip for her son's class so she was asleep by 11PM. Mark used Dave's computer program and was surprised to find out that his wife had memberships to some interesting forums. Most dealt with hot wives and their cuckolding husbands. He could not find any chat sessions but he did find her looking at the stories and pictures. He would have never thought his wife would have this hidden side of her sexual desires. She had always been a horny girl when he got her fire lit, but it was always wham, bam, thank you sex between the two of them. This new twist was so unexpected, but then again, he had to admit it was hot. He never thought his wife would go through with cheating on him, as she was very loyal. But this new fetish of her's seemed to havd the husbands agreeing and in some cases arranging for the wife to enjoy a more capable, endowed lover. Many of the stories pushed the theme that this was not cheating. Mark thought back to their after sex talk from last night and had to admit he had seemed to agree to letting his wife have all the sexual relief she needed, even if it wasn't from his cock.

As he read another hot story by Karen Kay he could not help squirting his load on his stomach. It has only taken him about twenty minutes of reading hot cuckold stories and thinking about his wife to come tonight. Usually he watched porn and read stories for at least an hour before getting off. Mark also had a strange urge. He had read some stories about husbands eating cream pies and wondered what sperm tasted like. He looked at the glob of cum on his stomach and tentatively dipped his fingers to scoop up a wad. Bringing the dripping cum to his mouth he sucked his fingers clean. He could not really describe the taste, but it was not offensive. Needing another sample to decide, he scooped up almost all his load into the palm of his hand and drank it down. Now he could feel the texture and taste. Swirling the hot liquid around his tongue he decided that he could eat this if his wife wanted him to clean her pussy. He felt his cock twitch to life at the new idea. Looking at the clock and still feeling horny, he started reading another story and stroking his inflating cock. This time it took another forty minutes to wet his chest.

Saturday was busy but on Sunday, Courtney was picked up by one of her friend's to go shopping. Then Mark and Stefani found themselves alone once they heard Bud call he was going over to his buddies house for the rest of the afternoon. The two had always had to grab time together around their kid's schedules, so with a smiling nod to each other they were scampering up the stairs to the bedroom. Closing the door, the two were soon kissing and stripping. Mark squeezed Stefani's tight ass and declared his intentions, "Oh Baby, you are so hot. I love your little tight body and what it does for my cock. Please give it a little suck. You haven't done that in so long."

Stefani was horny, but she was also playful. "OK stud, I'll do you if you do me. Lay down and let's 69." They had not done a hot 69 for years and Mark was all for it. After his performance on Thursday night, Stefani wanted a repeat performance, this time riding Mark's face. She had read some stories about how wives came back from their lovers and forced their husbands to eat their sloppy pussies and wanted to recreate those scenes.

As she lowered her wet pussy on Mark's eager tongue she started to lightly play with his cock. I was a nice cock but after watching all the videos and pictures of big, black cocks she could not help comparing. Mark lost out on every aspect; size, thickness, ball size. As Mark licked her she mouthed the tip of his cock and decided to taunt her hubby to see how he would react.

"That is so good, honey. You eat my pussy like you were born to the task. I guess guys with dicks like you need to use all their talents to keep their woman satisfied."

Mark could not believe his ears. She was praising him while also letting him know that she thought he was not much in the cock department. She had never made any negative comment about his equipment, but he also knew now that she had been looking at some impressive rods, especially the big black ones. Had she now moved to the phase where her fantasy had spilled out into their sexual activities? Mark did not let his questions impact his dedication to please his wife. As she licked the tip of his cock he drove his tongue deep into her pussy.

"That's it baby. Show me that you love my pussy. Make it happy. Oh, yes, right there. Now lick all the way from my clit to my asshole. Yes, that feels so good. Again. Now my clit, suck it. Oh fuck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.