Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Stefani only had a little time left till the kids were back from school. But during that time she was able to find out that her ten year old, Bud, was becoming very interested in nude girls. She also found some very juicy emails and chats between her daughter Courtney and her boyfriend Dan. She was even able to replay some saved video chat they had with each other. Stefani had to admit that Dan had a real nice body and was not afraid to show Courtney his 7 inch cock whenever she asked for a little cyber sex. Stefani had never had any idea what Courtney was up to once she went into her room and locked the door to keep her little brother out. Well, now she knew, but from what she also read it seemed that Courtney was not screwing Dan, only giving oral sex. While all this hit Stefani like a ton of bricks, she had to admit it could have been worse. It all looked normal and she decided to stay cool for now, but decided to have another talk with her daughter about birth control. She was not ready to be a grandmother. She was just about to shut the program off when she got the urge to take a quick look at what her loving husband was into.

Mark spent a lot of time on his computer and loved war games and such. She would often go to sleep alone with Mark playing a game late into the night. When she started looking at Mark's profile the first think that the program showed was a hidden directory. Stefani wondered why Mark would hide something and could not help opening it up. She was so dumfounded by what the file contained that she barely heard Bud call for her. Not wanting Bud to see what she was doing, she quickly closed the program and went to tend to her boy.

She could not help being distracted as Bud tried to talk to her about his day at school, or when Courtney breezed in and quickly went up to her room. As she started dinner her mind kept going back to Mark's hidden files. Some of the names of the documents or WAV file had her extremely nervous. Apparently her husband had a serious porn fetish that she would have to take a close look at the first opportunity. What she saw confirmed her plan to not show Mark this new program. This was her's to use. She just hoped Dave would not spill the beans.

Her hopes were for naught. Dave had already come up with a plan to let Mark do his own snooping on his wife. Dave knew that Barb and Stefani were going to a PTA meeting tonight. Stefani was on the board and always attended. Dave dropped by the Strauss' house after the time he knew Stefani had gone.

Dave and Mark always had a tenuous relationship as Mark was a bit of a braggart. But one area he gave Dave his due was computers. So he quickly accepted Dave's offer to show him the program. Again, Mark was super pleased to be able to keep track of his kids and just like Stefani had no plan to share this new tool with his spouse. Giving the same talk about not exposing this tool until he really needed to, and agreeing to not talk about this around the family, Mark quickly ushered Dave out the door. Dave was amazed at the psychological tendency of married people to secretly spy on their spouses if given the chance.

Since Stefani was not due back for another hour, Mark did the same thing that Stefani did. He started by looking at Bud and was kind of relieved at his desire to look at girls. With Courtney, he almost stormed out and beat Dan to a pulp but then he cooled down. He felt kind of weird getting a hard on when he found the video chat of Courtney and Dan. When he had convinced himself that the young lovers were being relatively responsible he moved on to his wife.

Dave had planted just about the same stuff on both Mark and Stefani's profile. The only difference being Mark's profile had lots of stories about white husbands letting their wives feel the joy of large black cocks, Stefani's showed a desire to be taken by dominant black lovers and use her husband as the clean up man for her better lovers. As Dan started to browse through the hidden directories and movies, his mind and dick went through numerous gyrations. The story titles he looked through and the few video clips he watched got him hard, as he could not deny seeing a beautiful slight white girl being taken hard and well by huge black cocks was hot. The themes of each of the stories began to sink in and he wondered if his loving bride had a secret fantasy they had never discussed. He had to admit that their loving had always been pretty vanilla. They had never told each other about their fantasies so this side of his wife was a complete surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.