My Dom History
Chapter 6: Rainy

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rainy - The story of how I got to become the dom master I am today.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

READ ... Our first meeting.

Rosey's incredible foursome.

Carrots for revenge.

A forty four year old lady who contacted me through a website for alternative lifestyles; we developed a close relationship before we met and that basic friendship still last to date. She was a novice learner and wanted to discover her true nature; although married her husband was not interested in her needs and certainly not into her likes and dislikes. The first time we met was in a hotel and she obeyed my every command; several other meetings took place always ending in her orgasming and enjoying her situations.

However she found she was falling in love with me and was going to leave home to live with me but found she could not give up her family and friends and in many respects it was the right decision for her at that time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.