My Dom History - Cover

My Dom History

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5: Victoria

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Victoria - The story of how I got to become the dom master I am today.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Victoria was one of the strangest girls I have ever known, when I first began talking to her she claimed she lived in England and yet things she said and especially spelt made me suspect this was not the case. At eighteen she was one of the youngest trainee's I undertook; she loved punishment and water sports mainly but always wanted the guilt free option of being able to claim I did it because I had too. Then despite us never meeting she declared she was off to live in Canada. She delighted in telling me about her childhood and how she would often be butt naked after being punished by her dad and made to stand like that in a corner.

This developed for her into a sort of game between her and her brother and his friends; beginning with them spanking her naked butt to them playing with her naked body in a garage or other secluded building. One of the things she loved was the danger of the chase and delighted in flashing left right and centre; she did a 12km naked dash one night; she drove her car 12 km from home but after 3 km she had to remove her skirt; 6 km and off came her blouse where as at 9 km off came all her underclothes and then at 12 km she had to get out the car take her clothes and put them in the boot before locking the car and shutting her car keys in the boot.

Now butt naked and on the hoof she had to make her way home where the spare keys for the car were kept and then next day go collect her car. She did this and confessed that she had almost bumped into several men whilst making her way. Further to this she began to take turns in a glory hole booth in an adult centre and soon confessed she was now the property of the adult shop manager who had taken her further than I would ever take her. Right down to shitting in her mouth; she also told me she had joined a BDSM club called Bonds (Bitches of Naked Dominant Servitude). I continued to talk with Victoria for several months but she was clearly on a spiralling decline of self confidence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.