My Dom History - Cover

My Dom History

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: Eleanor

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Eleanor - The story of how I got to become the dom master I am today.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

READ ... Eleanor's descent and Eleanor revisited for a fuller description of all the activities and other character involvements.

Well what can I tell you about Eleanor it was as if fate decreed that we should meet and be together. It was actually seven years after Denise and hundreds of miles away. I had moved to London for work and had been married and divorced with a four year old son. I had been working in security for eighteen months and was working on a fitness sports centre which was selected to be filmed for a Christmas celebrity special called star games.

Eleanor was the first aid leader on duty the night of the filming and after several flirty interactions between us the filming company wound up their programme recording by paying thanks to those lesser known groups who had made their job so easy. They called out the First Aid leader to give her their thanks for a job well done and they presented her with a large bottle of wine.

Next they called me out and after thanking me for an excellent job in making sure everyone was safe and secure they offered me a similar bottle of wine; I replied by telling them I could not accept it but however I would be happy to have them give it to the hard working first aid team on my behalf. So again Eleanor was called out and handed the bottle intended to be mine.

As I patrolled the building a little later I had to pass by the first aid room and Eleanor saw me and casually asked if I had a corkscrew; Well my sense of humour was such that I instantly replied of course I am a man.

"I mean a real one!" she chuckled.

"Of course it's real after all what would I do with a plastic cock-screw!" I retorted.

Eleanor laughed and asked "what am I going to do with you?"

"What would you like to do with me?" I asked.

"Right now I need a corkscrew to open the wine to share with my first aid team!" she responded.

"Ok I will get you a corkscrew! Just give me a few minutes?" I added.

I then continued on my way on my patrol and as I passed the catering department I asked the catering manager if I could borrow a corkscrew bottle opener and then made my way back to the first aid room with the opener. I knocked and entered the room and there was Eleanor sat at a desk while four other first aid cadets stood around; I produced the corkscrew and was invited to join them in a drink. Then Eleanor offered me a cigarette and whilst I smoked it some ash fell and landed on my thigh; Eleanor immediately stood up and came to stand in front of me and slowly but firmly brushed the ash away. I joked I would give her six months to stop that...

The long and short of it was I arranged to provide the wine the following week but only if she agreed that we should share it alone. Well fate conspired against me for I was moved as emergency cover to another site for three months; but as soon as I knew I was going back to the site where Eleanor was; I phoned and got the resident security guard to ask Eleanor if she was still up to sharing a bottle of wine. I got a resounding yes.

So that next weekend armed with a bottle of Champagne and a second bottle of Librafraumilch; I went to work at the sports centre and at the first opportunity I handed over the Librafraumilch to Eleanor to share with her first aid team after telling her I had a special bottle just for us two.

Eleanor told me she would return to pick me up after dropping off some of her team; so at 11pm I had closed and secured the building and walked over to the only car in the car park. I was stunned; for there; sat Eleanor completely changed from how I had seen her earlier. The tracksuit was gone and replaced with what could only be described as micro skirt, a white blouse which I could already see the erect nipples through hinting she was not wearing a bra. She was definitely wearing panties though as she flashed them in my direction as I got into the passenger seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.