An Old Flame
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man reflects on the triumphs and trials of his married life, and how an old college girlfriend attempted to ruin what he had.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Exhibitionism  

This arrangement had been in place about a year when one evening at dinner, Brooke broke into our conversation about possible weekend trips to ask. "Do either of you know a Carolyn Crumwell?"

Janice looked confused, but I answered. "Why do you ask?"

Brooke looked a bit upset. "She's some new junior engineer. Last week she was walking around and asked me if Janice was any relation to a Walter Cogline. I refused to answer, but now I hear that she's been inquiring into the strength of Janice's marriage in quiet talks around the water coolers."

Janice looked even more confused. "What do you mean?"

Brooke blushed. "This Carolyn is asking if you cheat on your husband. I guess she's been a bit open about it too, since it got back to me."

I had been wracking my brain about Carolyn and hissed in surprise as I remembered her. Brooke and Janice both looked at me. "Her!" I gasped. "It can't be her, but it's the right name. God, I have tried hard to forget her. It was just too painful to remember that last day."

Janice put her arm around me. "What are you talking about honey?"

I sighed and looked over at my wife. What I was about to say should not hurt the relationship, but I was still scared. "She was my fiancée once. God, we were high school sweethearts!"

Janice stiffened just a little at the news and then looked at me. "Why haven't I ever heard about her before?"

I was shaking at the memory of the last time I had seen Carolyn and had to take a long sip of the wine we were sharing at dinner before I was ready to continue. "I never talk about her because of what she did to me. I never wanted to think of her again after what she did."

Brooke was obviously interested. "What do you mean?"

I really did not want to talk more about it, but Janice was actually smiling lovingly at me so I sighed and began.

"As I said, Carolyn was my high school sweetheart. I was not super-athletic, but I did get involved in soccer and track, which kept me fit, and attracted some of the girls. Carolyn and I met when we both took trigonometry our junior years, and quickly became study partners, and then dating partners. The only flaw to me as a guy was that Carolyn had made a rather clear promise to her mother not to lose her virginity before college. Her mother had made me reaffirm that promise before allowing us to go on late night dates, so while I did learn how to touch her and to light her fire, there were far too many nights I went home with blue balls."

"No blowjobs?" Brooke interrupted.

"Carolyn always complained that it made her gag and refused to give them after she tried rather half-heartedly a couple times. I was in love and didn't push her about it," I replied.

Janice laughed. "And yet you make me deep throat you at least once a month." I was about to protest when she looked at me with love in here eyes and touched her fingers to my lips. "And you have no idea how much I love doing that for you. Nothing you make me do upsets me in any way, except if you make me go without."

Brooke laughed at this and I smiled and continued.

"Very well, but it ended up that we left for college as virgins and both attended State as engineering majors, although on slightly different tracks. Everything seemed to be going well. I was excelling in my classes and Carolyn and I were talking an early marriage when I found out the truth.

"I had asked her to join the usual gang for a night of fun out at the bowling alley. None of us were great bowlers, but we had a blast and it was a great way to relax after midterms. Carolyn begged off saying she had a severe headache and wanted to go to bed early. I thought nothing of that, and joined the rest of our social group at bowling.

"Well, it was a strange sequence of events that spawned the disaster. Carolyn's roommate, Edith, had planned to go home with Jason and spend the night. That should have occurred, but Jason's sister Joyce rushed in at ten o'clock screaming that her roommate Debra had just been beaten up by an enraged boyfriend and begging to use his car. Jason happily provided the keys, but then had to find a place to stay and ended up accepting an offer to crash on Glen's couch. Of course, this meant that Edith needed a ride back to her apartment and as I was the only other sober guy there with a car I offered.

"We arrived to see the lights on, so Edith invited me up, thinking that we'd visit with Carolyn and then I'd go home. The apartment they shared was on the ground floor so we didn't make much noise approaching, but it wouldn't have mattered. Edith opened the door and..." Tears were filling my eyes as I remembered the scene and I choked up for a moment. I think Janice sensed my pain because I felt her arms wrap around me.

Brooke also noticed the pause because she supplied a very sympathetic. "You can stop, I think we understand."

"No," I gasped. "Maybe it's time to get it out. Carolyn was on her knees; one man had his cock buried in her ass, while she deep throated another man. They hadn't heard us come in, and wouldn't have noticed us at all had Edith not started screaming in horror. I turned to run back to my car, stopping before I got there to vomit in some bushes. Edith helped me back to my feet and to my car and ended up crashing on the couch at my apartment. She returned to her apartment the next day to pack up and move out. She was living with Jason by the end of the week. Last I heard they were happily married."

Janice kissed my cheek as I fought back tears at the memory of what I had seen. "Did you ever talk to Carolyn about it?"

"None of our group did," I replied. "Carolyn spent the next few days trying to call us, until an itching in her cunt sent her to the university medical center where it was discovered she had contracted syphilis. She was treated for the disease and then she vanished from our lives. I heard later that her parents were so upset that they stopped paying her tuition and she was forced to withdraw from school."

"My god," Brooke whispered. "You were very lucky to have found out before you caught anything."

I nodded. "Yes, but I still spent my share of time getting tests to make sure I was clean. I had no idea how long Carolyn had been playing the whore, but I don't know any woman who can deep throat on the first try."

That night Janice led me to bed and for hours gave me a loving series of massages and caresses. I felt guilty that I enjoyed several orgasms without once returning her affection, but my protests that I did not deserve the attention were ignored and Janice continued with her assault. It ended with her riding me to one of the strongest orgasms I have ever seen her achieve, followed by her wrapping her body around mine and willing us both to sleep.

Brooke had promised to keep abreast of any gossip involving Carolyn in the future, but after the initial reports of the new lady, the rumors died down and everyone relaxed a little. It was bout then that I realized that Brooke had been living with us for eighteen month and during that time had not been out for a single date. I brought this up to Janice one Friday as she arrived home.

"It's not really fair," I said as Brooke rushed past us to play with Toby. "I know she is helpful to both of us, and the children look up to her like a second mom, but she shouldn't make us her life. She needs to get out and do things."

"She gets out for lunch with me," Janice replied. I had not even had time to respond before Janice sighed. "But those are business lunches and I tend to be in prim and proper mode throughout them. Frankly I'm amazed she puts up with me at work sometimes. And we can't consider our weekend adventures either. The children are always along and while the days are fun, she isn't getting any sex."

I nodded. "Well, you are closer to her, and a woman, why don't you go talk to her. Find out if she likes anyone and encourage her to ask him out. She needs to live a life."

Janice smiled and gave me a kiss before wandering back. I decided to follow and was just outside so I could hear the conversation. It proved to have a huge effect on my marriage and my life.

Brooke had been playing with Toby, but spoke as Janice entered. "I love Toby. I hope someday I have a children, like him, or Tiff and Tam."

Janice laughed. "You don't want twins. Carrying Tiffany and Tamara was such a pain. That's why I insisted on the tubal litigation afterwards."

"Why not make Walter get a vasectomy?" was Brooke's puzzled question.

"Easier to reverse what I did if I change my mind, at least that's what my doctor said. Besides, I don't think Walter felt safe with a doctor cutting down there," Janice said with a laugh. I shook my head because it was the doctor who recommended that Janice have the surgery. He had been worried because of some warning signs late in the pregnancy that suggested that any future pregnancies could be hazardous to Janice's life. We had agreed to his findings, but this was not why Janice was back talking to Brooke.

Fortunately Janice thought of a great way to bring it up. "Well, if you want kids, shouldn't you be out dating. You can't make children alone."

There was a bit of silence before Brooke spoke. "No one that I'd want to date has asked me."

"So there is someone who you'd like to date?" Janice replied.

"Yes," Brooke said quietly. "But he will never ask me."

Janice snorted. "Then go ahead and ask him. This isn't the Middle Ages and women can ask if they want. You should be going out and having fun. You are too young to spend every Friday here watching the kids."

Brooke was silent for long moments again. 'No. I'll be fine."

I could almost hear Janice scream in frustration. I could hear her stomp up to Brooke and speak again. "Brooke, Walter and I are worried about you. You have made taking care of our kids your life, and you need a life of your own. Now, there is nothing wrong with you going out. So stop hiding behind my babies and ask out a person you want to be with."

Again a silence then my jaw hit the floor as Brooke spoke. "Okay, Janice I've fallen in love with you in the year I've lived here. Would you like to go out to a movie with me tonight?"

The sudden silence must have startled Toby. I took a risk to peek in the room and he was sitting on the floor, looking back and forth between the two ladies as Janice stood there in shock. Finally she whispered. "I've never."

Brooke smiled and stepped in close, putting her lips to Janice's in a gentle kiss. "I know, neither have I, but I do love you. Now I guess I should go."

"What? Why?" Janice said as Brooke started to head to the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.