An Old Flame - Cover

An Old Flame

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man reflects on the triumphs and trials of his married life, and how an old college girlfriend attempted to ruin what he had.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Exhibitionism  

I could start my story anywhere, but I think its best to start with the events of my four-year wedding anniversary, as that shows best the emotions and thoughts that entered into my mind as things spiraled towards today.

Today, I am a wealthy and respected engineer with a couple of minor patents and a contract design business that keeps me busy and yet allows me to watch over my children while Janice, my wife of ten years, works as a corporate marketing executive. It's an unusual arrangement, but for us it has not only been workable, but very successful, and there are very few nights that we do not end up sleeping in each other's arms.

However, I should go back to that day about six years ago, as that was the catalyst for so many significant changes.

It was our four-year anniversary, and I wanted to do something very special for Janice. We had only been together for about six months when we married, and while we both earned good money when we were first starting out, I know that sometimes she felt cheated of the romance and passion that many of her young coworkers loved to brag about. Instead she had traded in a wild life of parties and drinking for a rather tame recent college graduate husband, and after fifteen months, a young son whom both she and her husband doted on. However, such a life is a bit bland and I knew that it was not where she expected to be at twenty-six.

Our sex life was still very good. When we had first met, I was entranced by Janice's shoulder-length black hair. It was one of the reasons I had approached her, and we both quickly found that my fingers running through her hair was a great way to feel close to each other. Part of my marriage proposal had been that I would spend a minimum of fifteen minutes a day brushing and caring for her hair, as long as she did not cut it short. Today, it's long enough to reach mid-thigh if she is standing, and at the four-year anniversary it flowed down her back in a dark shadowy wave when she let it down. She had been hesitant to agree to my idea back before we married but now she admits that my promise has been one of the most romantic and loving offerings she has ever heard of, and that her female coworkers envy her for her hair and my care for her.

Darn, I see that I'm getting a bit too much into descriptions still. Let me give you the background on both Janice and myself, and then I can get to the story.

My name is Walter Cogline. Now I am a thirty-four year old engineer who freelances design and detail work from a home office. I have built a rather strong reputation as a problem solver when it comes to mechanical design flaws, and for improving longevity of geared components. My business is not ever going to break into the Fortune 500, but I stay busy, and most importantly I can remain at home to watch over the children. I stand only five foot six, but chasing energetic kids has kept my weight down, and while I will never be a male cover model, Janice tells me that I have a nice all-American look, which she likes.

My wife, Janice, is a special lady, and it's always been a wonder to me that she agreed to marry me. She stands about five foot nine, and has a near perfect figure with small, pert breasts, a slim waist, and a firm ass, which wiggles perfectly when she is wearing the three and four-inch heels she loves to wear when we go out. Even after giving birth to three children she has managed to keep her figure slim and athletic, and I love her all the more for wanting to look that way for me. I could easily get lost looking into her deep green eyes, and have spent hours running my fingers or a brush through her luxuriant black hair. Her company has asked her to appear in both print and television ads, and once a model scout approached her while we were walking along a beach.

Well, enough about our looks, back to the story.

As I said, it was our four-year wedding anniversary, and I wanted to do something very special for Janice. I knew she felt very guilty about the long hours her work was demanding, and about the occasional overnight trips that left her far from the eighteen-month old Toby and myself, but I also could see the results of her efforts and the appreciation her company had for her. I had finally come up with an idea, and after a couple of long and detailed phone calls with her boss, Thomas Boston, had a plan I was certain would impress her.

Our anniversary landed on a Thursday this year, and I took Janice into work with my car. Thomas knew about the surprise and promised that promptly at 5:15 he would find some excuse to send her home. I arranged for Janice's mother to take care of Toby and after finding Janice's favorite black dress for dancing and the matching heels, met the limo that was taking us around for our night out.

I was a bit surprised to find that the driver was a young brunette woman of perhaps twenty-one years. She was perfectly dressed and quite professional as she showed me how to hang my wife's dress so that it would not wrinkle on the drive to her office. I told her that I had a special romantic evening planned, and that after a stop at the jeweler to pick up a package, we would proceed to pick my wife up. I know I was chattering a bit nervously, but I wanted this to be a perfect evening for Janice, and I had no idea how she would take the surprises I had planned.

The jewelry I had ordered was ready, was collected, and finally the limo pulled up in front of the building my wife worked in, just as I saw her walking out with Thomas. She seemed a bit agitated about leaving, but stopped after Brooke, the driver, walked around to open the passenger side door of the limo and let me out. Thomas pointed to me and gave Janice a gentle push in my direction.

"I don't know what all he's planned," Thomas said. "But I think a husband who takes the time to remember an anniversary is a bit more important than putting the finishing touches on a fall marketing campaign which does not even launch for three months."

Janice was now standing in front of me and gaping, so I held out the jewelry box I had. "Just a little gift," I said. "To the woman who has brought so much happiness to my life for the last four years. May we be together for forty or more."

Janice as still silent, but she took the box from my hand and slowly opened it. I could hear the hiss from Thomas as he peeked over her shoulder and saw the exquisite diamond and emerald bracelet that was contained within. It was not cheap, but I had recently received a large bonus for completing a contract ahead of schedule and used a portion of the check for this gift. The unshed tears in Janice's eyes told me that I had definitely chosen well.

"That's not all, my love," I said as I put my right hand on her arm. "Our chariot awaits to take us out for a night of dining and dancing."

I was about to guide her toward the car, when Janice croaked out. "Wait," and then turned the box so that I could see the bracelet. I looked into her eyes and smiled as I removed the bracelet from the box.

Once the bracelet was free, Janice held out her right hand and waited patiently as I surrounded her wrist with the glittering band and closed the clasp. I took a brief moment to kiss her hand as a suitor of old before taking the box from her. I held out my arm once again, but Janice threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long and loving kiss that left me breathless.

Thomas was rather pointedly examining one of the bushes just to the side of the path when Janice finally let me up for air an eternity later. He could see that the kiss had ended and smiled. "Now, go and have fun, Janice. The work will wait until you get back."

Janice smiled and laughed before pulling me towards the limo. I found myself joining in the laughter as we entered the limo and sat down.

Once inside, and the door closed by the driver, Janice looked at me. "I don't know what brought this on Walter, but thank you. However, I'm not exactly dressed for a night out."

I quietly pointed out the dress that was hanging unnoticed against the far side of the limo. Janice was reaching out towards it as I released her hair from the professional bun she kept it in at work, and began brushing it with a hairbrush I had placed in the limo earlier.

"You did prepare!" I heard Janice say, as my fingers began to massage her scalp and remove the tangles from her hair. "But where do I change?"

I blushed. "Well, it's just you and I in this limo and the drive to Pascal's will take about forty minutes. I thought that would give you time to get ready."

Janice gasped again at this. Pascal's was perhaps the hottest dining and dancing place in town back then. The restaurant was regularly booked solid months in advance, and the entertainment was known to be the best available. She had often talked about it after hearing others in her company talk about it, but I know she never imagined that I would think to take her there.

I was still working on her hair, as Janice started to release the buttons on her blouse and jacket. I stopped for a moment as she struggled free of these items, but resumed my brushing as she slipped out of her skirt, leaving only her bra and panties still on. I noticed that they were professional, but definitely not the kind of sexy lingerie a woman on the prowl might wear.

Janice realized the same thing. "Did you bring me any underthings?" She asked as she removed her bra.

I could feel my face turn red as I blushed. "I didn't even think about that. I'm sorry."

Janice turned to look me in the eyes. "In that case, there are a couple rules for tonight. You are going to be the only man to dance with me, and under no circumstances do we dance any foxtrots or tangos where you have me do a bunch of fast spins." She then pushed me down and gave me another long kiss.

I noticed that the limo seemed a bit hot, and was going to comment on it until Janice removed her panties before sliding the black dress over her head and making sure it settled properly. She then removed her professional shoes and switched to the black spike heels I had brought along. I think at that moment I finally realized that Janice was planning on going into the restaurant wearing no panties. I wanted to ask her about that, but something in her smile told me that she was looking forward to the experience.

I wish I could tell you that I remember a wonderful dinner, and some fabulous dancing occupying the majority of the evening. I wish I could, but honesty dictates that I refrain. I do remember looking at Janice and dancing with her that evening, but she kept me so distracted with kisses and hugs that I barely remember tasting the food, nor the actual tunes we danced to.

We returned to the limo at eleven and Janice was glowing from the attention and dancing. Some of the men had realized that her dress had nothing underneath and more than a few had approached us to ask her to dance. She had always refused with a smile and a laugh. But the attention definitely excited her. Her demand that we do no fast dances was waved shortly after ten and she all but giggled in excitement as we returned to the table after one tango where she had put her right leg on my shoulder while her left one remained on the floor.

Once in the limo, Janice's passion took over and she threw her dress off, before ripping my pants down and thrusting her pussy over my cock. Usually I have to spend some time warming her up before she comes, but her depths were already wet with her excitement and she had barely begun before we both came with loud moans.

I had closed my eyes as I came, and opened them in time to watch Janice slowly open hers and look down at me. "Fuck. I haven't been this horny ever," she moaned. "I must have seemed like a complete slut in Pascal's. We did everything but fuck on one of the tables."

"I didn't hear anyone complain," I replied with a smile, giving Janice a gentle kiss.

Janice growled. "They wouldn't have, but that cum only temporarily calmed my fires. I need it more, lover."

She rose up and turned around so that I was entering her from behind. Her hands were now on the backward facing seats in the limo and she used her arms and legs to piston herself around my cock. "Damn, Walter. Why haven't we done this before?" she whined as the motion began to build up her passion.

"I thought you didn't like letting go like this," I replied, remembering the slap I had received one night when I had jokingly suggested she go to the ladies room and remove her bra.

"Well, I was wrong," she moaned. "Oh god, I'm hot and you are just perfect for me. Your cock is touching me just right and I need it moooore. Fuck me hard!"

I decided it was best to stay quiet and follow her instructions, gripping her around the waist and matching my thrusts to hers. She was moaning and gasping out obscene instructions to me, and I suddenly realized that the privacy screen was down. I looked up in horror only to notice via the mirror that Brooke had an expression that mixed amusement and lust as she tried to concentrate on her driving.

Janice did not notice this, and kept up her litany of lust until she screamed out an orgasm. I was surprised when the first loud orgasm was followed by several smaller orgasms and then the sensations of Janice's pussy grabbing on my cock caused me to cum deep inside her for the second time that night. As I slowed my thrusts after cumming, Janice slumped down and moaned. I had stopped my motions worried that I had hurt her when Janice finally opened her eyes and sighed.

"That was the hardest that I've ever cum," she whispered. "Walter, thank you for the best anniversary possible. I love you."

I leaned back in the seat as Janice crawled up to sit on my lap and kiss me. The limo was nearing our home and I was thinking we should prepare to arrive, but Janice showed no interest in putting on any of her clothing. When the limo turned onto our street she said. "Do you mind if I just run in like this and jump in the shower? Just bring my clothes in and toss them on a chair and join me. I think you deserve more fun."

I was shocked as Janice had always been almost excessively modest and while we had had a few drinks during the evening, it definitely was not enough to cause as drastic a change as I was seeing.

Babbling I responded. "Not at all, but why? You've always been so modest. So..."

"Prim, proper and cold," Janice replied with a giggle. At my shocked look she reached up to gently caress my face. "I know you never said it, but it's been said by many at work. I'm considered the ice queen of the office you know! I'm always so calm, controlled and with impeccable outfits that hide the most faint hints of sexuality. My mother was that way and I was following in her footsteps, if not her advice."

I was puzzled, but turned my head to kiss her hand lovingly. "I don't understand."

Janice smiled and kissed my forehead. "That's because you love me so much," she whispered. 'I know I haven't been the wild slut in bed that men dream about. My mother warned me that while I would need to be hard in the business world. I needed to keep that out of my private life, and instead I let it seep in and it cost me something I can't get back. I've missed out on four years of truly uninhibited love and joy with you."

"But I have had no complaints," I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I couldn't do better, and from now on I will," Janice said. The limo was pulling to a stop in front of our house and Janice got off my lap and gathered her clothing, handing it over to me to carry into the house and smiling at me. She then grabbed her purse and pulled her house key out while looking at me with an inscrutable grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.