The Greenwich Tales - Cover

The Greenwich Tales

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 6: The Trainer's Tale

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Trainer's Tale - Freddie Clegg Enterprises are in the slavery business and their customers often have exacting requirements. When one of them decides on a change of lifestyle she discovers a whole new way of looking at life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Slow  

Part 1 : A Conflict of Interest

So this is perhaps the most peculiar client I have had. My name is Katya Izotova and I have been now in England for almost four years. This Daphne has been a real life-saver for me after Nicky ran out but even so, she has been a most peculiar client.

First it was strange how she contacted me. Usually people just call but instead she gets this guy Rick to set up a meeting. Then there's this strange situation with her and her live in lover; this Branca girl. Still we've managed to make it work and it's not like I had any other clients.

In fact we've done better than make it work. Daphne has made real progress. I hadn't thought she could do it but she's proved really determined. And, I must confess that I had a little fun with her too. She did most of her training from home and maybe I took advantage of that a bit. We played around with some sub-dom chat and I've given her a few taps with her riding crop when I thought she was slacking but it was all part of the fun. You can't be a trainer without liking to take the lead in things and that goes for my personal relationships too. Maybe that was some of the problem with Nicky. He liked getting his own way too.

We've had a lot of fun with it. I enjoyed training Daphne more than any of the others I've worked with — she was so determined, so driven — and it made a real difference to her. When we first met she really looked a mess, but the training made a big improvement. And not just to her physical fitness. Before, you couldn't imagine her getting a date with anyone. By the time we'd got three quarters of the way through she was telling me she was having to fend off guys in the office.

It wasn't surprising. She looked fit, her whole body was toned and she seemed to glow with energy. You could imagine anyone fancying her, although she's a bit on the short side for me. Of the two of them I fancied Branca more; that dark hair and deep eyes reminded me of a Georgian girl I'd trained with when I first went to the Sports Academy. I'd had a hopeless crush on her and she didn't know I existed. And since Nicky had gone, I'd certainly missed someone to snuggle up to in bed at night.

I didn't say anything to Branca. Life was complicated enough and I didn't want to do anything to disrupt Daphne's training. But, after the Marathon, I thought, maybe she'd like a change of partner.

I wasn't sure of what I was going to do at the end of things. I'd been thinking about what might happen after the marathon. Daphne really was a great example of what could be done. Maybe I could re-start the training business using her as a reference. Maybe I could persuade her to invest in athletics, using her businesses to sponsor some new training facilities for British athletes. She had been happy enough to raise money for New Start 2012, after all.

I did what I could to keep her on track. I think the SM play really helped. She obviously had a strong kinky streak and while she's really a top, she enjoyed the theatricality of it all and she seemed to get off on me being the domme for our training sessions at any rate. For me that was fine, it kept her stepping up to the mark in training. I added in a few little ideas of my own like having her wait with her hands on her head, and thwacking her with her crop if she didn't keep up with her technique.

We had some other fun too. I've always liked piercings but Daphne just had her ears pierced once. I told her she was going to get a new piercing each time she reached a milestone in her running. One more when she did her first five mile run, one more at ten miles, one more at fifteen miles. I liked the way she looked with her hair cropped short and three rings in each ear. I think she found it quite sexy. She had the same thing done to Branca. I liked that. I'd have had few more done to her too.

Part 2 : Disappearance:

OK, this isn't funny any more. I'd thought that the whole Daphne / Branca thing was a bit weird although I'm up for a bit of kinky fun anyway, like I said. Sure we've been playing around with those toys from under Daphne's bed. But today I found out that things were stranger than I liked to believe.

Daphne had been at the gym for her morning work-out and I'd agreed to meet up with her for her weekly check up on weight, body fat measurement, heart rate, blood pressure, BMI and the rest. She was deep in her afternoon work session; the usual round of emails, telephone calls, video conference meetings and research work. Branca was clearing up after lunch. She often liked to chat when I got to the house. I was happy to spend a bit of time with her too. She seemed to never go out on her own. Up until then I hadn't realised why.

"You have been very good for her, you know," Branca said as she scraped the left over food from Daphne's plate (something I'd never thought I would see!) into the kitchen waste.

"She's doing all the work," I said. It was true. Daphne had really put her heart into it. All I had done was to provide the framework.

"Well maybe, but you've kept her at it. And it's made a big difference to me. You know before when she was so fat and, well so, you know? It's much easier being with her now that she is happy with herself."

I said I was pleased it had made a difference. All the time I was thinking that I'd be happier if she was with me and not Daphne. It was then that Daphne bounced (yes, bounced! Who would have thought that a few months back?) into the kitchen.

"Are you ready for this check up then, coach?" she said, smiling.

"Absolutely," I replied, pulling myself back to the job in hand. "Get yourself off to the gym."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Daphne replied. Ever since we'd started using the hood and wrist cuffs in the early stages of her training, she'd kept up a sado-masochistic banter that was playful but, at the same time, almost serious.

"And assume the position!"

Daphne grinned and trotted off. "You see," Branca said. "Happy with herself."

When I got to the room we were using as a gym, Daphne was there, standing on the scales waiting for me, with her hands on her head. Teasing as ever, she had stripped down to her bra and pants. "I thought you'd want to check for muscle tone," she said, flirtatiously.

"All right, Challis," I said using the rather formal tone that seemed to work well for keeping her motivated. "Let me check your skin fold thickness." In the early days of training, measuring weight to calculate body mass index OK but as a person becomes fitter they lose fat but build up muscle. The problem is that muscle weighs more than fat, so you can't rely on weight measurement alone. Skinfold thickness measurement is best — but the client has to be undressed to do that!!

Daphne looked down as I checked her skinfold thickness, pinching gently at folds of skin in a number of places. The first time I did this she thought the callipers you use to do this looked pretty scary; now she was used to them. I did her resting heart rate and blood pressure, noting the results on her fitness record.

She had made enormous strides and I told her so. "Daphne, I'm so pleased. If you had asked me at the start of this if I thought you would get this far I would never have believed it. But you've kept to the diet and the training plan and you are well on track. When it comes to the marathon, I really think you will finish it, if you keep things going as we have said."

"Thank you, Ma'am!" Daphne smiled.

"Seriously," I said. "It must have made an enormous difference to you. It's changed things for Branca, you know?"

A cloud seemed to cross Daphne's face. "What did she say?"

"Only that she was happy at the changes she'd seen. What's the problem?"

"Nothing," said Daphne. "Nothing at all."

I forgot about it. We went out for a run together. I had chosen to follow a hilly eight mile circuit to give Daphne some periods of quite hard work. She wasn't fast but she could manage a steady pace. We got back after about ninety minutes Sure she was tired but when I thought back to the huffing and puffing there had been when on her first walk this was a real achievement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.