The Player Plays On - Cover

The Player Plays On

Copyright© 2008 by Aurora

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a second helping of The Player Played and you need to read that first. This develops the theme and ties up loose ends. On the way it introduces an interesting new character. Dom is very light.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   First   Pregnancy  

Chrissie was a little late to serve dinner that evening and looked a little flushed, but she seemed alright. It wasn't until I was stroking HL's expanding bump that the story came out. I was quite right, she did know more about Annabelle than she let on. She was well aware that she could be a problem, but with her usual weakness for wounded animals, had taken her on, reckoning that I would probably sort it out. Although how she had supposed I was going to do that was beyond me. All the women had complained about her, either to Sarah, and thus to HL or in Emma's case directly. What had happened that evening was rather more surprising. Apparently, after we returned to the house and Annabelle had gone to her room, Chrissie, the little minx, had gone up with a pot of cold cream and offered to rub it into Annabelle's sore bum. After some resistance, Annabelle had allowed Chrissie's ministrations, and things had proceeded from there to a conclusion that none of us had expected.

"Well, blow me!" I said. And HL decided that yes, she could cope with that.


I was sat at the kitchen table the next morning having breakfast. I know, I know, everyone says 'Ooh, country house, breakfast in the dining room and all those chafing dishes on the sideboard full of ... well it doesn't work like that in this house. Oh, it might if we had loads of guests, but for just us? Kitchen table, that's where. Even after Sarah's bum had been on it. All seemed sweetness and light this morning, cheery singing, and smiles all round.

"You don't seem quite so flustered this morning Chrissie," I commented. And does that blush go all the way down?"

Chrissie just spluttered, "I don't know what you mean."

Sarah laughed, and Chrissie left hurriedly.


Half an hour later I was in my study when Annabelle came in with the post. And a smile. A real smile.

"Hey, that looks really good."

"What does?" she asked.

"That smile. Really, really good.

She stood, hesitating, and I looked up.

"Could we meet later, to talk?"

"Of course, after lunch?"


Half and hour after that I had Chrissie on my lap, well, actually she was straddling me and Percy was deeply embedded in one of the nicest pussies on the planet. I was reaching up under her top to gently pull on her nipples, when I asked her what went on last night.

"I don't know what you mean."

I stopped her from moving.

"I think you do."

"Oh, well," she giggled, and moved. "Ooh, that's nice. I went into her room ... uh ... I didn't knock ... uh ... I just went in and there she was ... oooh ... in camisole and knickers. Oh, oh ... she tried to cover herself ... uh ... and I asked if I could ... oof ... apply the cold cream ... uh ... to her sore bum. Oh god ... well she hesitated ... uh ... and stuttered ... ooh, ooh ... and finally ... uh ... I pushed her down on her tummy on the bed ... aah ... and I pulled her knickers ... ah, ah, ahhhhh ... oh that was soooo good."

And she collapsed on my shoulder.

"Do go on," I requested.

"Bastard."

"You know what can happen to girls who don't show proper respect, don't you."

"You wouldn't ... would you? You would wouldn't you?"

I grinned. "Do tell me more."

"Well, I massaged her bum and then started to slip my hand down between her legs, she was a bit antsy about that and she turned over, so I kissed her. In fact I had to force her to lie still for a minute or so, and then she started to return the kiss. Another minute or two and I sat up and pulled her camisole up. She really does have the most darling little tits. They're like tiny cones with a little strawberry on top. So I kissed them and then went for the big one. Well, it isn't very big, but is very neat and you know how boys always draw them as a circle with a line down the middle, well it's almost like that. Anyway while I was sucking her nipples I started playing with it and then went down and licked and sucked until she came. I don't think she had any idea of what was happening and I'll bet that was her first time.

"I laid and cuddled her for a few minutes and then told her it was my turn. She said she didn't know what to do so I said I'd teach her. And she was a fast learner. Even so it took some time which was why I was late to serve dinner."

"Hmm, you little minx, still you've broken the ice..."

" ... and her hymen, two stiff fingers, not a lot to it. She did squeak a bit, but there wasn't a problem" She grinned. "We've still got a problem here though."

And she started moving to and fro again, but I wanted more and holding on to her, stood up and laid her on the settee, and went to work with a will.

When it was all over she said, "I'll have to tell you what I've been up to more often if it gets you going like that."


Lunch is never a big meal, other wise you can't get much done in the afternoon, but nevertheless I was feeling a touch soporific sat in my study when Annabelle arrived. I motioned to her to sit opposite me. She sat silently for a minute, and then:

"I've um ... done something ... and I ... well, you did warn me about the girls, and I didn't really believe you, but ... well I've experienced a woman's love and now I'd like to experience a man's. I mean, I'm not sure that I'm a lesbian, but I need to know."

Well now, how do we respond to that?

"Thing is, I lost my maidenhead last night, so I've nothing more to lose."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.