Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 13

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Recap: As it happened, the neighbours' servant had been awakened from his afternoon siesta by Geeta's moaning and wailing. He had hopped across the short common wall between the terraces which separated the two houses to see what the noise was about. Sure enough, he saw them fucking through the window and became deeply aroused. He recognized Geeta because he had been friendly with Raju and knew how once Geeta had once sucked his friend off before her arranged marriage. Raju and the older man, a servant of about 55, had even gone whoring together. He had a painful hard on from seeing this rich sexy bitch getting royally fucked by his young friend. Someone would have to get him off too, and that someone was likely to be Geeta.

Seeing Raju rush into the house to answer the door, he saw his opportunity and entered Raju's quarters proudly massaging his steel-hard cock, thinking "Not bad for an old man." He saw Geeta still lying wantonly on the bed with her legs apart and her drooling cunt waiting to be fucked again. Geeta saw someone approach through her glazed eyes, but was too slow to react. Before it could registered that this old fellow wan, indeed, not Raju, he was leapt between her creamy and thighs had pierced cum-dripping twat with his rampant cock. The old man was in seventh heaven, enjoying the tightness of this young woman's cunt and thankful to be allowed to fuck her with no resistance or cries for help. He started fucking her powerfully with long and deep thrusts which made the entire cot shudder as he bottomed out. Geeta began moaning loudly as she felt his long tool banging against the very depths of her still wanting cunt...

Her body was responding to the fucking and she was moving her sore buttocks to meet his strokes. Her mind was rebelling, "Please don't do this to me ... please I beg ... please let me go ... you monsters...", but Geeta was coming again and again as this old fellow put the wood to her. Hearing her loud cries of protest and passion, he gagged her with his hand and pumping furiously towards his big climax. Geeta bit his hand deeply when she began to come, while the old fellow yelled as he shot his load deep inside her cunt. "You whore...", he yelled as he came hard.

Luckily for them, their noises did not reach the main house and the old fellow quickly withdrew his limp cock and, nursing his bleeding hand, beat a quick retreat back to his own quarters. Geeta lay on the cot, covered with sweat and breathing heavily. She was so far gone that, had the old fellow not run away, she have been content to let him continue to fuck her as long as he wanted to.

Meanwhile, Raju answered the insistent door bell only to see Rajesh with Geeta's mother at the door. Rajesh had been ringing the bell for the past 10 minutes and her mother had just arrived. They severely reprimanded Raju for making them wait so long and he mumbled that he had been asleep. Seeing him there with his hair all dishevelled they believed him. Rajesh asked about Geeta since he had come to take her home. Raju was in a fix. Calling out her name, Geeta's mother went into Geeta's room. Not seeing her, she asked Raju where she was. Thinking on his feet, Raju replied that she had gone home. Geeta's mother said that her suitcase was still in the room. Raju replied that she had taken a taxi and had told him to give the suitcase to Rajesh when he came. Rajesh was perplexed but did not suspect anything. His mother-in-law fussed over him and asked him to have some tea before leaving. Raju, before going to the kitchen to make tea, quickly ran up to the terrace to his quarters and found that Geeta was still naked lying on his cot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.