Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 10

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Recap: Having her big buttocks spanked, and having Salim's big cock rammed deep into her cunt, gave her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly as she came and came. She collapsed, partly on the couch and partly on the floor. Her thighs and buttocks thoroughly marked as Salim made her his own. Her legs were quivering, so Salim had to help her stand. Geeta was now thoroughly under the control of the short chokra boy and she could see no further than the end of his cock, which was now her whole universe. After coming so many times, Geeta felt very weak. Her body was covered with their combined sweat and spunk, her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had love bites all over her breasts and cheeks and her buttocks were red from Salim's spankings. She couldn't know that Salim had only just begun to possess her.

Salim lifted Geeta and made her sit on Rajesh's desk, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his cock at her gaping pussy hole. With a grunt he pushed his cock deep inside with a hard thrust. "AAARRRGGHH, UUUNNHHGGGHH, AARRGGGHHH, UNNNNGGRRHH" wailed Geeta as he began furiously to pump her with his cock. He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was fucking her deeply and vigorously.

Geeta's buttocks were already reddened and were getting sore from rubbing on the table beneath her. When the Chokra was about to come, he withdrew his cock from her steamy cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Geeta was slipping off the table and would have fallen off painfully, but Salim caught her and laid her on the cool, polished, marble floor.

The ringing of the phone startled them and Salim picked it up to answer. It was Rajesh, and he asked for Geeta. Geeta was in no state to walk to the phone, so Salim grabbed a shapely ankle and unceremoniously dragged her across the marble floor so she could reach the receiver. He handed it to her, then sat down on the floor facing her, fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples as she talked.

Rajesh asked if she were feeling better, now. Geeta could only manage a few grunts and whimpers in reply as her body reacted to the sensuous torment that the chokra was inflicting upon her. Seeing this rich sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked and still wanting more, Salim felt his cock becoming engorged once again. He reached for Geeta while she was still speaking with her husband and drew her to his lap while stroking and pinching her abundant buttocks. Then he sat her on his massive cock causing her to make gurgling noises as her cunt was stretched, filled and ravished. Rajesh never suspected the cause of her incoherent vocalizations, merely thinking that she continued to feel unwell and might be nauseated.

Geeta, on the other hand, feared that Rajesh might suspect something, so she tried her best to talk normally. Still, she could not control her whimpering as Salim kept lifting her by her buttocks and slowly forcing her cunt down on his big shaft. This strange situation was turning Salim on immensely. He was fucking this rich man's young wife who was trying to talk to her husband on the phone while being royally fucked by him, a lowly chokra boy. Her efforts to act normally inflamed him all the more, and he picked up his tempo, continuing to drive his cock fully into the spoiled rich woman's hungry cunt. Geeta now started wailing as she felt a massive orgasm approach. She could barely hold onto the phone and all Rajesh could hear now was "UURRNNGH AARRGGHHN RRAAAAJJEEESSHHHHHHH OOOUUIIII MAAAA".

"Geeta, Geeta, what's wrong?", he pleaded, "tell me". Geeta just continued to wail incoherently as she came and came, still holding onto the receiver. As her crisis passed, Geeta had the presence of mind to formulate some actual words for Rajesh. She lied to him and said she had just vomited and that she was not feeling well. "Please come home soon", she said as she dropped the receiver, which Salim hung up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.