Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Geeta had become very edgy and irritable. Her lady's maid, Veena, noticed this and woman to woman realized that Geeta was in desperate need of a good, hard fuck. One morning after Rajesh had left for work, the maid came into her room and asked Geeta if she would enjoy a body massage before her bath. She told Geeta that her previous memsaab liked to be massaged before bathing. Geeta, feeling the need for some soothing bodily contact agreed with alacrity. Veena had her lie face down on the bed while she warmed some jasmine scented oil and got some fluffy towels. When Veena returned, Geeta was lying face down on the bed, but was still wearing her nightgown. Veena had Geeta remove her delicate nightgown so the oil would not stain it. Since Geeta was wearing no undergarments, she went into the bathroom to don a bra and some panties. While playing with herself Geeta had often indulged in fantasies about her maid, Veena, and now she was excited by the prospect of having her run hands over her horny body.

Back in the bedroom, she found that Veena was now clad only in her bra and panties. Veena wore pretty lace panties and a matching bra that Geeta realized must have been imported. She suspected that these had been stolen by Veena from her previous memsaab (mistress). Veena was a small breasted, dark-skinned; a petite slip of a girl and she hungrily eyed Geeta's bountiful boobs that more than filled bra and threatened to spill out of. Geeta's brief thong panties merely emphasized her desirable and ample arse. Feeling Veena's stare, Geeta blushed prettily and lay down on her stomach. Veena rubbed oil on Geeta's shoulders and began to massage them, complimenting her on her flawless, fair skin. She then unhooked Geeta's bra and started working down her back. Geeta revelled in this woman's touch, while both of them chatted agreeably. Veena asserted that none of her previous memsaabs were as lovely as Geeta or had such lovely skin or such a glorious, full figure.

As they both became increasingly aroused, their talk, as women are wont to do, turned increasingly to sexual matters. Veena ventured that the new cook they had recently employed was "harami" (a womanizer). By now Veena was working on Geeta's thighs and could smell her memsaab's arousal. This was confirmed by Geeta's small sighs and moans as she allowed Veena's thumbs to caress her cunt lips while her inner thighs were being massaged. Geeta's panties were by now completely soaked. "Harami! What do you mean by that?", demanded Geeta. Before answering, Veena asked Geeta to turn over, which she willingly did, not really aware that her tits were now fully exposed. When Veena saw Geeta's heavy breasts with their hard and swollen nipples, she answered in a husky, passionate voice of her own:

"He looks like a boy but in reality he is not still a boy by any means, if you know what I mean" (Hindi: chokra bus nam ka chokra hai, par asli me bahut bada hai)". "What do you mean, Veena; Did he tease you or abuse you?" asked Geeta. Veena had distracted Geeta with her talk and was now freely applying oils and massaging her breasts and nipples. Geeta was very turned on by now and her sighs and moans became louder and more frequent.

Veena continued "Memsaab, he has a monster cock, big and thick (Hindi: uska khambe jaisa hai, mota aur lumba)". On hearing this Geeta immediately remembered Raju's massive cock, which was the object of her first blowjob, and let out a loud moan remembering how his hot, white cum had flooded her mouth and throat and made a beautiful "pearl necklace" on her neck and chest. As Veena reached to pull off Geeta's panties, Geeta raised her buttocks to help. Veena could see that Geeta's panties were thoroughly soaked and that her cunt-lips were engorged and well lubricated. Veena saw the lust in Geeta's eyes and could not control herself. She looked at Geeta for few moments, then slowly bent down to taste her juices. When Geeta felt Veena's lips and tongue ravishing her cunt, she could no longer hold back, but let out a wail and came to a shuddering orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.