Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Geeta had been successful in hiding the love bites she had received during her fuck-session with Mini and Sushil. Her husband Rajesh was inwardly glad that Geeta had not wanted sex for a couple of days. He was totally ignorant of the ravishing his wife had received at the hands of his cousin Sushil. However, Geeta noticed the difference in the attitudes of her father-in-law and her maid towards her.

Her father-in-law had become bolder and at the slightest pretext would brush his hands against her bum, breasts, arms. Geeta felt insecure in his company now, and tried to avoid him as much as she could. Now whenever he wanted to play cards or be near her she would find some excuse or the other and avoid him. This incensed the old man, who had seen how thoroughly fucked she had looked the evening she came home wearing somebody else's clothes, and he wanted have his own turn to fuck her. The maid had started demanding favours of Geeta It began with small things like use of her lipstick or perfume, or some money for a movie on her day off. Geeta was well aware that she was in a position to demand bigger things and there was little she could do to prevent it. Geeta felt very guilty about her sexual tryst with Mini and Sushil. She did not blame them, for they had only taken advantage of her sexual weakness, and she had been a willing and wanting partner.

She was happy that Mini had not called her as promised, since she was too embarrassed to see her. She longed for a repeat of the fucking she had received, but resolved never again to repeat such a dangerous game ... He had used no protection, and she was worried that Sushil might have impregnated her; after all the semen that Sushil had pumped into her. The merest thought of their wild fuck session was enough to start Geeta's womanly juices flowing. Geeta had loved the taste of cock, enjoyed the act of sucking a cock and the excitement of licking and feeling a man's balls. She had tasted two magnificent cocks, Raju's and Sushil's. Geeta was very happy. Now that she had been well and truly fucked, her mood had lightened considerably and her feelings of frustration had been banished. She now took extra care in looking after her husband.

She thought of repeating her mini-orgy, only with her husband. Unfortunately, her husband Rajesh was shy in these matters, but Geeta resolved to enhance their sex life by helping him to be more adventurous. She asking Rajesh to talk about his past sexual exploits Rajesh had had no girlfriends and seemed reluctant to talk about his sexual experience. Finally he admitted to Geeta that all of his premarital experience had been with whores. He had had no real sexual experience. She learned that he had thoroughly enjoyed fucking whores and Geeta asked him if she could pretend to be a whore while he fucked her. He refused. Geeta then got him to agree to leave it to her. She finally got him to agree, promising him it would be lots of fun

That evening when Rajesh returned home, he found Geeta in the bedroom tricked out like a whore, dressed in the spaghetti-strap mini-dress she had borrowed from Mini's, sans bra or panties. She had overdone her make-up and put on bright red lipstick. She wore 6 inch stilettos and had sprayed perfume all over her body. She said to him alluringly, "Cost you 1000 Rupee (ed. About $20 US) for a blowjob, 5,000 if you want to put it in, 10,000 if you want to stick it up my arse and 20,000 if you want to me to stay all night". Rajesh was flabbergasted and speechless.

Geeta went on "I haven't got all day, mister, so what do you say? I have plenty of customers who can make up their minds, so I can take my business elsewhere". Rajesh was still speechless. Geeta now switched to Hindi and recited her price list again: "hazar rupaih moo me lanee ko, panch hazar choot me dalene ko, dus hazar gand me ghusane ke liye aur bees hazar raat bhar chodne ke liye, kya bolta tu". On hearing his prim and proper wife hawking her wares like a street whore, Rajesh found his cock was so stiff he thought he could pound nails with it. He grabbed at Geeta and tried to kiss her, but she objected, speaking Hindi loud and crude, "Stop, don't kiss me on lips, I never offered that. I save my kisses for my pimp". Geeta got free of him and teased him away. "First give me the money and then ravish me!". "Geeta please I want to fuck you now" said Rajesh. But Geeta would not relent. Seeing her stubbornness, Rajesh opened his cupboard, took out a stack of 1,000 Rupee notes and slapped Geeta's face with it saying "Whore take this 20,000 Rs. and be my fuck toy for the whole night ".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.