Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Geeta also got bolder and started feeling Mini up. This was all the encouragement Mini needed and soon she had her tongue down Geeta's throat. Geeta was whimpering with passion. She had never been kissed by a woman before and was savouring her softness. Mini was now taking small bites on Geeta's ear, face, and neck, making Geeta burn with this unaccustomed girl-girl passion. Sushil was filming all of this, getting very excited as he watched these two sexy women pleasure each other. He hurriedly removed his clothing and began stroking his fat thick cock to tumescence. Then, lest he miss out on any of the action, he then pried the two women to have his way with Geeta. She shyly regarded Sushil's nakedness, admiring his muscle tone and the thickness of his shaft. Geeta's fear warred with the strong desire coming over her. Her mind tried to say, "Nooo Sushil, please don't fuck me, I am a married woman", but the actual words that came out of her were "Ooooh my god, you are so fucking big, Sushhheeeeel". Don't worry Geeta darling, said Sushil, just hold it, it won't bite. He brought his cock near her and placed her hand on it. Geeta felt the throbbing cock and began to cream in her panties. Her eyes were wide open but her throat was dry. Mini sensing Geeta's predicament, quickly brought her lips to suck Sushil's cock. But Sushil only wanted Geeta and firmly pushed Mini aside motioning for her to take over the filming of this scene of debauchery.

Sushil held Geeta by the back of her neck as he brought his cock nearer her face. Geeta could smell cock now and instinctively opened her mouth to take it in. Sushil felt overjoyed at Geeta's surrender as he slowly pushed his cock further into her mouth. This was the second time Geeta had tasted cock. First she had sucked Raju and now she was gobbling up Sushil. Her husband Rajesh was not adventurous enough to demand this kind of service in bed, which was one of the reasons that had brought Geeta to this crisis ... Now, Sushil expertly filled her throat with his cock and when she gagged too much, he withdrew and rubbed her face and lips with it. Geeta took to her task in earnest now and quickly swallowed his cock every time he thrusted it into her willing mouth. She could taste Sushil's masculinity the beginnings of his cum, and could feel the power of his cock as it throbbed in her throat. Meanwhile, Mini was busy clicking photographs. Geeta's greedy face pierced by Sushil's thick cock was too much for Mini, and she was in the throes of her own intense orgasm. The sight of Geeta's tongue licking Sushil's hairy balls, even while his cock was buried in her throat, while her hands tightly grasped Sushil's tight buns was awesome. Geeta loved the feel of Sushil's buttocks and began to imagine how their strength would feel has he used it to penetrate her burning empty cunt. Sushil was also very excited and felt he was about to explode. He controlled himself by stopping and asking Geeta if she liked sucking his cock. Geeta could only moan a gurgle in reply. He was delighted with seeing this newly married woman completely in his thrall in so short a time. She was red hot and sucked his cock and licked his cock and balls with wild abandon ... Sushil grabbed her head and started actually fucking her mouth, first with slow long thrusts and then with short fast jabs. As he exploded he shot semen directly down her throat, until he eased back to fill her mouth with his thick, hot cum. Geeta tried to swallow as much as she could, but he was afraid she would choke so he pulled out and came all over her wanton face, her disarranged hair, and even her saree. He left her with a "pearl necklace" all over her delicious décolletage.

Suddenly Mini abandoned the camera and started sucking Geeta's mouth, face, and bosom to get a taste Sushil's glistening white cum. This was only the second time Geeta that had tasted a man's hot cum, and she savored every gob and droplet of it. Geeta's panties were thoroughly soaked and her thighs were slippery with girl juice. Now, she responded to Mini's kisses with complete abandon, all the while whimpering and moaning loudly. She ripped Mini's T-shirt over her head, pushed the pink lacy bra up over Mini's boobs, and fastened her mouth on one swollen nipple. Mini was uncomfortable with the tightness of her bra strap on her back, so she roughly pushed Geeta back and hurriedly removed the offending garment. The sight of her huge breasts with their swollen nipples suddenly freed from their confinement was too much for Geeta. She completely lost control and with a loud moan grasped them with her hands and mouth, crying out like a child at suck. Seeing Geeta's display of wanton desire, Sushil could wait no longer to try to fuck her. He roughly pulled the women apart again, and carried Geeta in his arms to his bedroom. Sushil ripped off Geeta's blouse, while Mini helped remove the rest of Geeta's clothes. Seeing her soaked lace panties, Sushil could not be bothered to remove them, so he just used his strength to rip them off, heedless of inflicting pain on the supine wife he was about to ravish. Geeta's cunt lips were fully engorged with the blood of passion plumping them us, her love button was fully erect and peeling out of its little hood. Her black cunt hair was neatly trimmed and the contrast with her creamy white thighs and her throbbing pink cunt lips was too much for Sushil to resist. Knowing that Geeta, too. wanted him to fuck her, he laid her on her back and pinned both of her legs over his shoulders, displaying her ample ass and obscenely gaping cunt. Placing his cockhead at her juicy cunt, he pierced her with his rampant weapon, shoving his cock until the thick head was in her cunt. This was far beyond Geeta's limited experience. Never had her cunt been pierced by such a thick, fat cock and although Sushil had only put the head in, her outer cunt lips where fully stretched. Geeta screamed in pain. "Oh god, I can't take it... , Please noooo Sushil," she cried. She broke out in a cold sweat, frightened and in pain. Her cunt had instantly gone dry. "Jesss, she begged. Stop, I will tear. You will ruin me," she grunted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.