Debauchery of an Indian House Wife - Cover

Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Indian wife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Geeta was newly married to Rajesh Sinha, a young businessman, who had his own auto-parts making factory in the outskirts of Delhi. They had just returned from their honeymoon. Geeta a voluptuous women had been a virgin before marriage, although she had indulged in heavy petting with a few boys and her house servant. Luckily before she could go any further her marriage was fixed. This is Geeta's story of "Debauchery of an Indian House Wife

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   InLaws   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

Geeta was increasingly frustrated. She was a highly sexed woman and a voluptuary, bet her husband, Rajesh, was selfish and did not seem to concern himself with her pleasure. He nearly always came too fast and immediately rolled over to sleep, leaving her horny and frustrated. Their fucks began well, but were finished almost before they started, or so it seemed to Geeta. She tried to relieve her frustrations by playing with herself in the tub every morning. She fantasized about her father-in-law, Raju, Sushil and even her maid servant while she jammed her fingers into her slippery cunt and thumbed her clit until she came hard. She needed to stuff a wash rag in her mouth to muffle her cries and keep from alarming the household.

Although the others were there to fuck her in her fantasises, Geeta had to be content with make-believe because she had resolved to remain faithful to her husband. However, she saw no harm in flirting, since it gave her pleasure and added excitement to her finger-fucking fantasises. She was now resorting to wearing flimsy nighties and purposely keeping the buttons of her nightgown open. She would bend low while serving her father-in-law and Rajesh breakfast and would raise her arms every so often on the pretext of arranging her hair, but really to show off her large bosom to better advantage. Thus, her father-in-law was teased every day, as were the servants of the household. She would often call her father-in-law to play cards with her in her room before having a bath. She would purposely touch his hand and arm while playing cards and gave him glimpses of her breasts through her flimsy nightie, and frequently gave him glimpses of her creamy, white thighs. Her father-in-law, poor chap, would desperately try to hide his rampant cock and often used her toilet to release his frustration by jerking off his still substantial tool. Geeta was very aware of this and seeing the erotic domination she could exert over this old man excited Geeta very much. At times she carelessly left her bras or panties lying around in the bathroom, so that the old man could get a sniff or two. Her father-in-law was helpless because he did not have the courage to make a move on her. He was dying to fuck her and waiting for such an opportunity to present itself. Oh, he could teach this teasing bitch a thing or two with his experienced prick when the time was right. Sushil on the other hand was a different kettle of fish altogether. He had stopped coming so often to their house, knowing that Geeta was revelling in teasing him and nothing more. He was already getting plenty of sex from his other women and knew that eventually an opportunity for him to fuck Geeta would present itself if he was patient. One day Sushil came over to invite Rajesh and Geeta to a dinner at his house the following weekend. His Army leave would soon be over and he was throwing a going away party for his friends.

When Geeta and Rajesh arrived at his apartment for the party they saw many young couples having fun. Sushil was mainly occupied with a sexy looking girl who was a famous Delhi model. Geeta inquired about her from Rajesh and learned that her name was Mini and that she was Sushil's current girlfriend and was around 27 years of age. Mini was the center of attention of most males at the party. She was wearing a little black dress with spaghetti straps, which could hardly hold her huge breasts. The dress was so short that, Geeta didn't see how she could even move without showing her panties, or lack of them. The sight of her proud heavy breasts, almost spilling out of her dress, transfixed Geeta. She was staring at Mini with her lips slightly parted and could feel her cunt getting wet. Suddenly Mini looked in her direction and Geeta was embarrassed at being caught staring hungrily at this sexy model. All of a sudden Mini standing next to her with Sushil. She gently took hold of Geeta's hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Geeta inhaled her perfume and sighed as Mini's breasts pressed into her own... "Rajesh is a lucky man to have such a pretty wife", she laughingly told Geeta. She had not released Geeta's hand and kept squeezing it sensually. The nearness of Mini and her aroused scent intoxicated Geeta and the sight of her huge breasts, each winking the other way, was enough to get Geeta's juices flowing down her leg. Geeta thought her own breasts were a handful, but Mini's were truly massive and seemed to have a life of their own, proudly thrusting thru the fabric of her bodice to gain their freedom. After exchanging a few more pleasantries with Geeta and Rajesh, Sushil and Mini excused themselves but before leaving, Mini, who was still playing with Geeta's hand, brought her face near Geeta's ear.

Brushing her breasts against her arm and pretending to whisper something, she took a playful nibble and lick at Geeta's ear. Geeta immediately blushed at Mini's obvious advances and was pleased to know that Mini was attracted to her. This was not lost on Sushil who mischievously smiled at Geeta's predicament. Geeta was really all hot and bothered. She stole a number of glances at Mini and Sushil during the party and they were well aware of her stares. On returning home that night, Geeta felt very horny and quickly removed her clothes and pounced on her husband. Rajesh could not cope with the sexual ardour of his wife and, as usual, ejaculated well before Geeta had a chance to come, then went off to sleep. Geeta was still horny and kept tossing and turning as she thought about Mini and Sushil. In the morning she asked Rajesh why Sushil was not married as yet. Rajesh laughed and said that Sushil did not feel the need as long as he was bedding as many women as he wanted to. He added that Sushil was a lascivious rogue, who preyed on young wives, and that she should stay away and have nothing to do with him. Geeta feared the aggressive Sushil, but at the same time the thought of having her way with his talented and experienced cock made her cunt wet as a swamp. That day she fingered her gash as she fantasized about Mini and Sushil. Geeta, however, took what her husband had said seriously and resolved to let Sushil between her thighs only in her dreams. A few days later, Geeta hit upon the idea of buying sexy lingerie to spice up her sex-life with Rajesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.