Senior - Cover

Senior

Copyright© 2008 by Fable

Chapter 28: We are one

Adeline's rules:

1. No questions about family

2. No public display of affection

3. No questions about past

4. No disrespect

5. Do not lie

6. No head games; I'll let you inside me, but not in my head

7. No mention of the difference in our ages

8. No expensive gifts

9. No cheating

10. No admission of love

And then we saw each other, and there was no question as to what I would say. Somehow I knew we would break rule number 2.

I was dressed for a cool spring day in Pontiac. My jacket was draped over my arm, and my shirtsleeves were rolled up. She was dressed for a warm April day in Florida. Her short dress was colorful; silk, I believe. Her hair was combed back on the sides, putting her ears in full view, and held in place by a scrunchie. There was a glow on her face that sent a warm thrill though my body.

"I can't wait to get..." My sentence was interrupted by her lips pressed to mine as she jumped into my arms. I returned the kiss, felt her tongue explore my month, and slipped my hand down her back to her ass, and back up to rest on the shelf.

She accepted my tongue into her mouth, and I don't know how many times we traded tongue dominance. before I realized she was standing on tiptoes. I lowered my hand, hoping to give her support. She pulled her head back in shock when she felt my hand on her ass.

"Rule number two!"

I released her. She reached behind her back to take the hand that had been on her butt, and we walked into the Florida sunshine. She waited until we were in her car to ask, "What can't you wait to get?"

"I can't wait to get into summer clothes."

"Oh, come on Sammy; tell me what you really mean."

"Okay, I can't wait to get you out of your summer clothes," I said, grinning at her.

I watched her drive, taking in the lips that I'd just kissed for the first time, the way her foot moved from the accelerator to the brake, and the frown that came to her brow when there was a traffic slowdown.

She looked over at me, grinning. "I can't wait to get you out of your clothes, either."

Adeline turned into what looked like an apartment building. It was a two story structure that was shaped in a horseshoe configuration. The rear of the apartments overlooked the swimming pool. My apartment was on the first floor. Once inside, I looked around and turned to her. We took each other in for several seconds before I made a move toward her. She abruptly turned her back to me.

"Unzip me, I have an appointment at four," she said, already unhooking the top clasp at the back of her neck.

I calculated the time we had before her appointment. It was nearing two P M, and she'd be leaving in two hours. I dropped my small bag of books and my jacket on the floor before quickly pulling the zipper down. She lifted the dress over her head, and took it to the closet.

"What's keeping you?" she asked when she returned. Her panties were blue and cut high. Her bra was matching blue and cut low. Her shoes were white with three inch heels.

I kicked my shoes off, and was undoing my belt when she started unbuttoning my shirt. She roared when I dropped my pants to the floor, and saw the red shorts with yellow smiley faces that Wanda had given me. My shirt joined my pants on the floor, and we found ourselves taking each other in. Does she realize we only have two hours before she has to leave? I pulled her to me.

We had one hundred and twenty minutes, and I decided to make every one of them count. Adeline let me set the pace. She patiently submitted to my hands roaming her back, down to her buttocks, and back up to where the two straps of her bra held the garment together.

"Undo it if you want," she whispered.

I sucked her lower lip into my mouth, and felt her tongue trace my upper lip.

"You're my new toy," I said, resting my hand on the shelf in the small of her back.

"Play with your new toy," she whispered.

"Toys," I corrected her, and heard her giggle.

"I have some new toys, too," she said, taking my bottom lip into her mouth.

I realized that she was standing on tiptoes in order to reach my mouth. "Perhaps we would be more comfortable lying down."

Adeline took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom. We got on the bed, facing each other. I placed my hand on her shelf, and gave her my lips to do whatever she wanted. I was content to feel her body against mine, and rest my hand on the shelf above her ass. She seemed content to play with my lips, suck them into her mouth, trace them with her tongue, and occasionally offer her bottom lip to me.

I moved my hand to the hooks that held the two straps of her bra together. She stopped playing with my lips, and watched me for a few seconds. "Let me," she said when she knew I was having difficulty. She reached behind her and skillfully undid the clasps. She watched me take in her breasts as the bra fell away.

"More toys," I said, to show my approval.

She untangled the garment from her body, and brought her lips to mine with abandon, obviously pleased with the way I'd accepted the amount of sag one would expect in a forty-two old woman's breasts. Our kisses became more passionate. We devoured each other's mouths, and somehow in the process, I was able to push her panties down and she was able to lower my shorts to my ankles. Eventually, we came up for air, and surveyed our new toys.

Her pubic hair had been trimmed. It was dark, reflecting the original color of her hair and eyebrows. She rose to her knees, and walked on them to the other side of the bed. I watched closely as she leaned over to retrieve a condom from a bedside table. I could see that the lips of her pussy were glistening. Her panties were still around her ankles, and she was wearing her shoes.

She got her first look at my cock. "It's gorgeous," she said as she tore the packet open, and removed the condom. "Shall I do it, or are you the macho type?" she asked, offering to roll the rubber onto my cock.

"I'll do it. Take your panties off," I said.

She relinquished the condom, and set about removing her panties. When I finished rolling the condom onto my cock, I saw that she was removing my shorts from around my ankles.

I pulled her into the same position we'd been in before, on our sides, facing each other. We kissed, and I placed my hand on her shelf.

"This is a thrilling moment for me," I said. "I would never have believed this would happen when we first met."

"I'm thrilled that it's about to happen, too. Are you sure you didn't believe it would happen? I did."

"Did you believe it would happen, or did you want it to happen, or did you know it would happen?"

Adeline moved close, bending my cock upward with her tummy. "I wanted it to happen, and I made it happen," she whispered, nibbling on my lower lip.

"Ah, that's the reason for those nightly telephone calls. You were very thorough."

"Sammy, I don't make it a habit of seducing men. I hope, by thorough, you're referring to the rules, and not to experience. I've never offered my body to someone twenty years my junior."

Was she changing her mind? I wanted to assure her what I meant by thorough. "Adeline, I looked forward to your phone calls. It was exciting to know that you were being thorough. It showed me that you were being cautious. I enjoyed teasing you, and I think you enjoyed being teased. The reason I said I'd never believed it would happen doesn't mean I didn't want it to happen. I did, and I do."

"I have a confession," Adeline said, waiting for me to respond.

"You do?"

"I told my friend about you. I called her the day we met, and I told her how candidly you talked about your girlfriend cheating. She tried to talk me out of getting involved, but when she found out I'd already made up my mind, she became supportive. I told her about visiting you in the hospital, and the two times I went to the hotel swimming pool to see you."

"Why did she warn you not to become involved? Was it our difference in ages?"

"That was her main objection, but she also said that you had been hurt by your girlfriend, and might not want to become involved with another girl so soon."

"Your friend is right. I told myself not to get swept into a new relationship on the rebound. I had it in my mind that I'd go back to the platonic relationship Megan and I enjoyed, but for some reason, she rejected me. Your telephone calls were just what I needed."

She smiled, and then became serious. "Are you rebounding from Kelley or from Megan?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I don't honestly know?"

She looked into my eyes. "I believe you, thanks for being honest."

"Adeline, we don't know each other very well, but I'd like to get to know you better. I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to be hurt."

"I'm willing to take a chance if you are, but hey, I'm not getting any younger. If we don't start soon, I'll be too old to interest you."

I laughed, and looked down at my cock. "I'm interested, and I'm willing to take a chance."

I wondered if I should check to see if she was ready. But when I felt her take my cock in her hand, and move the head up and down her slit, I decided to let her decide when she was ready. From the way she was moving her ass around, I suspected it wouldn't be long.

I kissed her, softly, and then my kisses became passionate. She didn't even pretend to kiss me back. It was taking all her concentration to position my cock at her entrance.

Suddenly, with a grunt, she had me inside her, and with another grunt and another push it was as far as it would go. Her mouth formed the familiar 'O', like she was surprised that she had been able to accomplish such a difficult feat.

"We're one," she whispered.

I kept my hand on her shelf, and let her become adjusted to the intrusion. We lay there facing each other until I felt the shelf move. I pressed my hand against the shelf to prevent her from moving.

"This is awesome! Give me a minute or I'll come before we start," I warned her.

"I understand," Adeline said, obviously pleased with my comment about the feeling she was giving me. She kissed me repeatedly, until she thought the danger of my coming prematurely had passed. And then I felt her pussy doing magical things to my cock. It was like a soft vibrator running up and down my shaft.

"My God! Where did you learn to do that?" I asked.

"Rule number three," she responded.

"Sorry, I'm beyond thinking straight."

She giggled, and continued to give my cock a pussy massage. "If anyone would have told me you would be this restrained our first time, I would bet money that they were wrong?"

"What did you think I would do?"

"I thought you would get on top of me and fuck me for two minutes until you came, and then roll off."

I laughed. "Why would you want to fuck me if you thought I would roll off after two minutes?"

Adeline was increasing the pressure on my cock. She threw her left leg over mine, and pushed her pelvis into me. I had concerns that she would stick the heel of her shoe up my butt. I put my hand on her ass to help. "I thought I could teach you to slow down and take advantage of my special skills, but you don't need slowing down. This is nice," she said, breathless. Her eyes were closed, and her body stopped moving for a few seconds. Had she climaxed?

"How did you develop your special skills?" I asked when she started moving again.

"Stop asking about my past. Rule number three."

"Sorry."

She was working hard, milking my cock, and beginning to move her ass in a fucking motion. "Are you getting close? I hate to rush you, but I have a four o'clock."

"I can come anytime. I've been waiting for you," I said, incensed that she would rush me.

I felt her ass move under my hand, and thrust forward. "You've been waiting on me?" she asked as she began fucking me in short, jackhammer stokes.

"I'm coming, can you?" I asked.

She pumped a few more stokes before coming to a stop. I felt her body quiver. Her lips changed from the 'O' to a smile, and back to the 'O'.

I stroked her back, from her shoulders, down to her ass, and back up. "Don't let me go to sleep. I've got to get ready for my appointment," she cooed.

My cock was flaccid. I pulled out of her, and went into the bathroom. I was carefully removing the condom when she came in and sat on the john. She looked up to see me holding it half full of cum. She smiled, and moved her ass back on the seat, giving me enough space to drop the condom into the toilet. I heard her pee hit the water as I left the bathroom.

It was three P.M. We had another hour before her appointment. I opened the drawer where she'd gotten the condom, and found eleven more. Wow, I'd brought twelve condoms with me, but I'm a guy; we tend to have grandiose ideas about our sexual appetite. Was Adeline thinking grandiose too?

Adeline came into the bedroom and saw that I was un-wrapping the condom. I smiled, and she smiled back. The crunchie was doing its best to hold her hair in place and she was still wearing the high heels. She raised an eyebrow. "You're hard," she said, sounding surprised.

"It's your smile," I explained.

"I wish I had time but..."

I cut her off. "You have two minutes, don't you?"

She laughed, and came to me. "I know I shouldn't trust you to finish in two minutes, but it would be a shame to waste this," she said, lifting my cock, as if to check the weight.

She lay down on her back, and I got between her legs. She watched me roll the condom onto my cock. "I'm going to level with you. This may take more than two minutes," I admitted.

She laughed, and pulled me down for a kiss. "I'd be disappointed if it took less than ten minutes."

My cock was aimlessly searching for the warmth of her soft opening. Adeline took it in her hand and guided me into her. "We're one," she whispered in my ear.

I started slow, and we got in an argument about the way I was going to fuck her. "Keep in mind that I have a four o'clock showing," she said, hoping to make me go faster. This pissed me off.

"We have plenty of time."

"No, we don't. I need to get ready."

"I'm going to fuck you twice before four o'clock," I boasted. I had no intentions of fucking her again so soon, but once I'd said it, I was committed to carrying it out.

"No, you are NOT!"

I put my hands under her butt, and increased my pace. She dug her heels into the mattress, and met my thrusts.Although we had opposing motives, we worked in harmony. She wanted to finish and get ready for her appointment. I wanted to finish and fuck her again, just to fulfill my claim.

Adeline was sweating, and short of breath, but there was a look of determination on her face. She stopped pushing back for a few seconds, and I knew she was climaxing. We were soon back to slamming our pelvis into the other, grunting with every thrust. She found the strength to massage my cock by contracting the inner walls of her vagina. I came, and collapsed, keeping my weight off of her with the support of my elbows. Adeline smiled as she massaged my cock, seemingly forgetting my pledge to fuck her again in the short time we had left.

I rolled off, and saw her get off the bed, heading to the bathroom. I caught up with her at the door. She cried out when I held her back, but we didn't talk. I deposited the spent condom, and left her to take a seat on the john.

Why had I made such a brazen boast? How was I going to save face? There was no way my cock was going to come to my rescue. I expected to hear the toilet flush, and the shower start. That would get me off the hook, wouldn't it?

Just in case she put me to the test, I got another condom out of the bedside stand, and thought of the sexiest girls at school. The image of Megan's naked body came to mind. The way she'd squatted down in search of her diaphragm was my all-time sexual memory. Megan let me down. Even the picture of her long legs, bent at the knees, and her breasts standing erect failed to make me hard.

"Did I break one of my toys?" I heard, and turned to see Adeline standing just inside the door. Was she taunting me? That did it. I felt my cock responding. Adeline saw it too. I ripped the wrapper off the condom.

"We don't have time, Sammy," Adeline said, fear collecting in her eyes. Her lips made the 'O' shape as she watched my cock continue to expand.

"I'm not finished with you. Get on the bed," I said as I brought the condom to the head of my cock, and began rolling it downward.

"Please, Sammy, I didn't mean to disrespect you. I see that you have the ability to fuck me again."

"This won't take long if you cooperate. Get on the bed!" I ordered.

Adeline eyed my cock, curiously, but didn't follow my order.

"Get up on the bed," I repeated. "I'm going to take you doggie style."

She was clearly uncertain as to what to think about my change in demeanor. I didn't know what to think either. What had come over me?

She shrugged, helplessly, and got into place on the bed, obediently sticking her ass in the air. The toes of her shoes were hanging over the side of the bed, and I made a note to stay clear of the heels. She turned her head to watch me probe the area around her opening until I found it. I entered her, effortlessly.

"Ah, we're one," she said, already pushing her pussy back at me.

In the next twenty minutes, we pretty much trashed rule numbers three through seven.

Adeline kept shoving her pussy back to meet my thrusts. I had my hands on her hips, trying to take control.

"Hold still, bitch!"

"Ah... , fuck me, little boy!"

"Stop telling me what to do. You're not my mother, bitch."

"Hurry up, bastard, I don't have all day," she said through clenched teeth. She was clenching the bed covers with both fists.

"You've never had it this good before."

"I've had it ten times this good."

Adeline slowed, and then stopped shoving her pussy back at me.

"Are you coming, bitch?"

"No!"

"You're coming and it's good, isn't it?"

"NO! Just keep fucking me, Sonny," she shouted, breathless.

Sweat was accumulating on her back, and I was having trouble holding her ass in place. I fucked her harder; she kept up with my thrusts.

"If it's not good, do you want me to stop?" I asked, slowing almost to a stop. I was tiring.

"Yes, I mean NOOOO!" She sounded tired, too.

"You're not bad for an old chick," I said, picking up speed, making my strokes longer.

"I'm the best fuck you've ever had, aren't I?" she asked, meeting my thrusts.

"No," I lied, as I felt my balls contract.

I filled the condom with cum, and Adeline felt it. She turned her head, looking triumphant. I pulled out of her, and stumbled to the bathroom, spent. She followed me, grabbed a towel, and tried to wipe the sweat from her back, under her arms, and from her forehead. I knew I should try to help her, but didn't have the strength. She was still wearing the high heels. The scrunchie was askew, no longer holding her hair in place. I followed her back to the bedroom, wondering how I could help her get ready for the appointment.

Adeline picked up her panties, saw that the crotch was damp, and threw them back on the floor. She frantically looked for the bra, and not finding it, she went to the closet, retrieved her dress, and slipped it over her head.

I found her purse, and handed it to her. Her face was void of expression as she accepted the purse, and she was opening the door when she turned to look at me. Her sudden smile was infectious.

"I love you, Sammy," she said, leaving without looking back.

"Rule number ten," I said, but she was already gone and couldn't hear me. "Zip up the back of your dress," I said, knowing I was talking to the door.

It was ten minutes to four, and I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. I showered quickly, dug swimming trunks out of my bag, and looked in the refrigerator for something to eat.

Two minutes later, I was sitting under the umbrella, having cheese, crackers, and a beer.

I had a paperback in my lap, but preferred to survey the sunbathers sitting around the pool. Adeline had said some of the girls went topless, but I didn't see any bare breasts today. It didn't matter; the tiny bikini tops barely covered their nipples.

I wondered if the sunbathers had heard Adeline scream "NOOOO!" when I'd asked if she wanted me to stop fucking her. Had they passed it off as the volume on a T.V. turned up too high?

Why had I been so insistent that we fuck for the third time? What made me order her to get on the bed? What made me call her names? Hadn't I agreed to abide by rules? I'd never treated a woman that way before. Why had she reacted the way she did? Was she the submissive type? And what the fuck was that about loving me?

Forty-two year old women don't make a habit of taking up with twenty-two year old men, do they? There was a lot I needed to know about Adeline's past. Why was she so secretive about it? I'd even lied to her. Had she lied to me?

I picked up the book a couple of times, only to put it down. Should I try to study one of the textbooks I'd brought with me? Adeline had said she'd made arrangements for me to visit three nursing homes. It was nearing five P M, so today was out. Had she enticed me to come here on the false pretense that she had nursing home connections?

I knew I wasn't thinking straight. Two hours of intense sex will do that to you.

More people were beginning to gather around the pool. There were couples, and singles. Men were diving into the pool, and girls in bikinis were joining them.

I heard the door open, and Adeline appeared, smiling down at me. The scrunchie was missing from her head, letting her hair fall haphazardly into her eyes. I placed the book on the table, and pulled her into my lap.

"I'm sorry I'm late. It took longer than I thought it would," she said, as if she didn't mind that I was breaking rule number two. Hadn't she seen the people in the pool?

I put my hand under her dress. Adeline watched my hand move up her thigh, and went on talking. "The good news is that I made the sale. The bad news is that I have to meet them again tomorrow."

"You made the sale? How long were you gone?" I asked, moving my hand farther up her bare thigh."

"It was the third showing of the house. I knew they were going to make an offer today. It took an hour and a half because I had to present the offer to the owner. Excuse me, Sweetheart, I need to call the buyers," she said, putting her hand on top of mine to bring it to her pussy, briefly. She kissed me, and was inside the apartment before I knew what had just happened. I brought my finger to my nose. The smell was a heady fragrance of a recently fucked pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.