Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karl looked at the girls. "What's going on?"

"It's her period, I'll talk to her," Brenda said, standing and heading toward Annette's bedroom.

"I'll finish up in the kitchen," Julie told Terri. "You can take your shower."

And now Karl was alone, still with the carpet sample in his hand. "Zal, do you know what's going on?" he asked.

"Julie is correct, Annette is currently menstruating, but it is more than that. You need to realize that your altered relationship with Terri has affected your other relationships. You have not had sex with anyone but Terri since she returned."

"Yeah, I know. I've been paying more attention to her to help her get back to normal, after everything that happened, being raped like she was, and ... and so much has changed between her and me."

"Yes, the nature of your relationship with Terri has changed. Your other companions will not be satisfied with their relationship with you unless you are able to give them more attention."

Without responding, Karl ran his fingers over the sample. Brenda came back and took a seat on the sofa next to him. "She'll be all right. She's just being over-emotional."

"Should I talk to her?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't say yes. He didn't like dealing with over-emotional girls.

She took his hand. "Let her sleep. After a good sleep, she'll be back to normal."

Julie came in from the kitchen. "We should all go to bed," looking from Karl to Brenda, then back to Karl.

"Okay, we'll talk about the carpet tomorrow," Karl said, rising from the sofa. Each girl kissed him on the cheek before disappearing to their new bedrooms.

Karl went into the kitchen, opened the door for Topper, then followed him out back. While the dog was wandering around and peeing on the bushes, Karl looked up at the starlit sky. This is what I didn't wanna have happen. I didn't want things to get complicated, and now I've got four girls mixed up in my life.

"If you no longer want them, they will leave," commented Zal. "It will make them extremely unhappy, but they will go if you order them. You could tell the others to leave and let Terri stay, or you could order all four to leave."

"That would simplify things, and you said you can make female constructs for me to use, use for sex. They would be like robots, wouldn't they? Things wouldn't be so complicated?"

"Yes, I could do that, but you would not be engaging in true human relationships. And you cannot lead a satisfying life until you are able to do so. You will live for a long time, it will be very lonely without human companionship."

He stood lost in thought, unmoving. Topper came over to press his nose against his master's hand. "Yes, you're right," Karl said to the alien. "I guess that would just be a kind of masturbating. I've always been a loner, always had trouble relating to other people. I need to change, I know that. Even if you weren't going to extend my life. I wasn't happy before, not really happy."

"If you decide to allow your girls to stay," Zal said, "you cannot continue having sex only with Terri. Do you still find the others attractive, or do your feelings for Terri now make them unappealing as sexual partners?"

Karl paused before answering. "I'm still attracted to them, sexually, I can't deny that. I still want them, all of them, and Terri too. I'm in love with her, I guess. But I don't want all these complications and them getting over-emotional. You can fix them, can't you, use your power to make them how I want, make them control their feelings?"

"I could, but to do so would violate my ethical principles. You know that."

"But with Brian and..."

"Brian and Ray committed a terrible crime. These girls have done no wrong. All they ask is to be allowed to love you. I will not use my power to influence them to that extent merely for your convenience.

"You can have them all, Karl. Your companions do not ask a lot of you, but they cannot be happy if you will not allow them to serve you. All you need do is pay them more attention and have sex with them, all of them."

Karl paused before asking, "So all I need to do is fuck them and everything will be okay?"

"Allowing them to display their love for you will be a start. Karl, you must understand that you and your companions are creating a family, granted an unusual kind of family for your culture. All problems will not disappear if you do what I suggest. As with any family, it will take work on the part of all of you to maintain the relationship, especially for you because you are at the center of the family. But having sex with Annette, Brenda and Julie is necessary."

"Is Terri ready to accept me having sex with the others?"

"I believe so. It was what she wanted when she first brought them here."

Karl went inside, Topper following. Upstairs, Terri was in bed waiting for him. He undressed, took a quick shower, then climbed into bed. They made love, and when they were finished, "Um, that was good," Terri said, kissing his chest. She looked up at his face and said softly, "But I want more," sliding down, taking his sticky cock in her soft fingers, licking, sucking.

"Come here, I want to talk to you," his hands on her shoulders, pulling her up to face him.

"Please," she begged.

He looked into her eyes, barely visible in the moonlight filtering through the curtain. "The last couple of weeks have been good for us, for both of us." She nodded her head, before again focusing on his face. "But," he continued, "we haven't been fair to the others, to Annette and Brenda and Julie, you know that."

She lowered her eyes, then raised them to again look into his face. "I know, and I know you've been with me so much because of what happened. And I thought because you loved me, maybe ... maybe a little more than the others."

He didn't answer right away. It was true he was in love with Terri. He was sure she knew, it must be obvious to her and the others, but should he say it? "I love you," he paused for a moment, "and I love them, and they love me. It isn't fair that I haven't been with them."

"I know," she said softly, "it isn't fair."

Mentally, Karl asked Zal, "Is she ready now, if I leave to have sex with one of the others?"

"I believe so. Touch her and I will help her sleep. That will make it easier."

"I need to go now," he said, touching her shoulder. He leaned over to kiss her temple. "I love you, you know that."

"Yes, I know," she mumbled. "But ... but come back to me when you're done. I need you with me when I wake up."

He briefly kissed her lips. "I'll see you in the morning."

She reached out to touch his arm. "I mean it, I need you here."

"Sleep," he whispered, again kissing her temple. He waited until he heard her breathing growing deeper before he climbed out of bed. He grabbed his shorts from the floor, told Topper to stay, and left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He went into the bathroom to wash off his dick, then went downstairs and through the living room to the addition.

He paused at the first door, Brenda's, before moving on. The next room was Julie's. Annette's was at the end of the hall, before the new bathroom.

He thought about knocking on the door, but instead, thinking Julie might be sleeping, he turned the knob and slowly entered the room.

The only light was from a small lamp on the dressing table against the wall. On the king-size bed were two naked figures, Brenda and Julie, locked in an embrace, their mouths pressed together, while Julie slid a pink dildo in and out of Brenda's pussy.

It took the girls a few seconds to realize they weren't alone. In that time, Karl asked Zal, "Why didn't you warn me?"

"I thought you might enjoy the surprise."

Suddenly aware of his presence, Julie pulled the dildo out of Brenda and looked at Karl. "I told you how much I need sex," she said, her lips trying to form a smile.

Brenda scrabbled at the sheet, working to pull it over her nakedness. "Oh God, Karl, I'm so sorry, but I needed it too, and you're with Terri so much..."

"It's okay," he said, his voice low, "but wouldn't you rather have this than that plastic thing." He dropped his shorts, exposing his huge penis, almost fully erect, sticking straight out from his groin.

"Oh yes," cried Brenda, opening her legs.

Julie reached over Brenda to place the dildo on the bedside table. Her green eyes on his face, "Karl, I need you too," she said softly.

"Don't worry, you're gonna get it, maybe more than you want," he laughed, moving toward the bed.

As Karl climbed above Brenda, she spread her legs, raised her knees, and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulled him down for a deep kiss. When they parted from the kiss, she moved her hand down to his dick, positioning it at her entrance, "Oh God Yes. Love me, love me Now," she breathed into his ear.

He pressed into her, Brenda inhaling deeply as she felt his thick organ penetrating her. He wanted to go slow, gentle, but with a gasp and sudden upward movement of her pelvis, she took all his hard length inside her. Instinctively, he responded to her sudden upthrust, driving his cock even more deeply into her overheated pussy.

"Oh ... Ohh," she gasped as his cock-head butted her cervix. He pulled back, before ramming in again, hard and deep, then out before again thrusting into her slick vagina. Her legs locked around his waist as she pulled him to her, her breasts soft against his chest, her breathing loud in his ear.

Julie moved closer, wrapping her arms around Karl's neck. Then she was kissing, licking his cheek, the corner of his mouth, pressing her magnificent breasts to his side. "Do her, do her good, then do me," she whispered.

Karl reached for Julie's breast, squeezing the heavy flesh. She gasped and moved closer, pressing her erect nipple to his lips, moaning softly at the movement of his lips and tongue and teeth on the sensitive tissue.

Moving his mouth from Julie's breast, he began pistoning hard into Brenda while she gasped and moaned through the deep fucking he was giving her. Suddenly, she tightened her grip on him and began moaning even more loudly with the approach of her orgasm. Oh ... OH ... OHH, YES ... YESSS," she gasped into his ear, as he drove again and again into her convulsing pussy.

Feeling the strong vaginal contractions rolling over his cock, Karl cried, "Yeah, I'm ... I'm Gonna Come ... Oh Yeah ... OH FUCK." Now his back arching, wave after wave of thick semen was pouring into Brenda's pussy, splashing against her cervix, flowing into her womb.

As he collapsed onto the beautiful Latina, her arms pulled him even more tightly to her. He kissed Brenda's cheek, her neck her ear, her dark hair tickling a little, and all the time Julie was pressing her lush body to him, to them both.

Brenda was kissing him back, murmuring meaningless sounds of love and pleasure, her hands moving over his back, over his broad shoulders, over his strong arms. She slid her hands to the back of his neck, pulling his face to hers, his mouth to hers. They kissed, their tongues entwining, their lips moving together.

As they parted from the kiss, Julie quickly pressed her lips to Brenda's, then grabbed Karl to kiss him deeply. After he moved his mouth from hers, "On your knees, Now. I'm gonna do what I promised weeks ago - take your ass," he ordered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.