Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karl awoke to the sensation of soft lips on his penis. He looked down to see Brenda's head bobbing over his groin. "Oh, Yeah ... Good," he sighed, tangling his fingers in her dark hair, guiding the movement of her mouth.

Brenda raised her head to smile at Karl before again taking his organ inside the warm wetness of her mouth. Her fingers were stroking his shaft, caressing his balls, as she moved lower and lower with each downstroke of her mouth.

Breathing in loudly, his hands in her hair he pushed her head down, forcing her to take him deeper and deeper. Quickly, she raised up, coughing, gasping, "I ... I'm sorry, I can't take you in my throat like Julie."

Annette, sleeping on her side with her back to them, turned and opened her eyes. Sighing, she moved close, cuddling to Karl, her blue eyes on Brenda sucking his dick.

Now Karl again tangled his hands in Brenda's thick curls, guiding her as she sucked, caressed his erect cock. As he came closer to his orgasm, she moved more quickly, inhaling loudly through her nose, her tongue massaging, her lips sliding over his rigid shaft.

"I'm ... I'm gonna come," Karl gasped, his hands forcing her head down as far as possible.

"Go ahead, give it to her," Annette said, kissing his neck.

Karl gasped loudly as his cum began jetting into Brenda's mouth. She continued sucking, her fingers on his shaft and balls squeezing, caressing, coaxing the thick ejaculate into her mouth, down her throat as she swallowed again and again.

Brenda continued sucking the last of his spend from his wilting penis as Karl's orgasm passed. Finally, she laid her head on his thigh and looking up, "That was great," she said softly, her dark eyes on his face.

"Yeah, it was good for me," he said, touching her face.

"We love sucking you," Annette added.

Brenda quickly moved off the bed. "I've gotta go."

"Where you going?" Karl asked. Then, "Oh yeah, church."

"I've gotta hurry or I'll be late." Holding her nightie in front of her, Brenda bent to kiss him quickly. "Thanks, last night was great, and this morning too, I mean really great. Now I gotta go. See ya later, I'm going to my mom's after church, then to work."

"Okay, probably see you after we get back from Bloomington."

She kissed him again, saying, "Okay, bye baby," and with a quick goodbye to Annette, she ran out of the room.

Karl turned to look at the clock, it was nearly seven-thirty. When he started to move off the bed, "Are you getting up?" Annette asked. At his nod, "I wanna sleep some more," she turned onto her side, pulled the sheet up, and closed her eyes.

He got up, grabbed his shorts and went downstairs. He let Topper out and got coffee from the new automatic maker, then used the downstairs bathroom; Brenda was taking a shower in the upstairs bathroom. He let Topper in, checked there was enough water in his bowl, and started breakfast.

He was just sitting down to eat when Brenda came in wearing a white dress. "I need some coffee, then I'm off," she said, half filling a mug.

Karl stood and went to her standing by the counter. "You look so pretty in that dress," he said, his hand coming around her waist.

She smiled, looking into his face. "Thank you, I always want to look pretty, especially for you."

He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, his tongue darting between her lips, into her mouth, meeting hers. She pulled back, her hands stroking his bare shoulders. "If you want me again, I can stay," she whispered, her dark eyes on his face.

"You better go, your family's expecting you."

"Okay, you're the boss," giving him a quick kiss, taking her mug of coffee and leaving the kitchen. He heard her car start, and then she was gone.

Karl looked down at his half-hard cock, the head protruding beyond the bottom of his shorts. I slept with two girls last night and came twice, then with Brenda this morning, and yesterday morning with Julie, and I'm ready for sex again. I'm hornier now than when I was a teenager.

"It is from the changes made to your body. In fact, the efficiency of your reproductive system is much greater than during your teen years," Zal said.

"Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to control."

"You are a rational being. Your instincts, your desires, must be subsumed to your reason. If you do not control yourself, you will accomplish nothing and Zital will rule this planet and destroy me, you and everything you care about."

"If he survived."

"I survived. Our kind is nearly indestructible, all we need is a new host."

Karl finished his coffee, then went upstairs to shower, throwing his shorts into the hamper Brenda bought. He wrapped a towel around his waist and went to his bedroom. Annette was sleeping soundly, on her side, her blonde hair spread across the pillow. Without waking her, he got clean clothes and went back to the bathroom to get dressed.

When he got downstairs, he found Julie, an elegant silk robe barely covering her nightie, sitting at the kitchen table, a mug of coffee in front of her. She looked up and smiled. "Morning sweetheart, I heard you had a good night."

"I guess you heard us."

"I heard everything. Your bedroom is right upstairs from mine."

"That's nothing you haven't been part of before. Hope you enjoyed it," Karl laughed, splashing more coffee into his mug. "You could have come up."

"I was with you in the morning, I thought it was their turn." Julie took another sip of coffee. "You and Annette going to Bloomington today?"

"Yeah, we need to get Terri's car and the things from her apartment."

"Do you know when she'll wake up?"

"Probably today or tomorrow. Then she'll be back home with us."

"You'll like that; you miss her, don't you?"

"Sure," he answered as he sipped his coffee, wondering how he really felt about Terri and his other girls.

"Will you go out to the barn? There is something there I would like you to see," Zal communicated mentally.

Karl told Julie where he was going; she said she would make breakfast. With Topper following, he went out to the barn. "Think about being below, with my ship," Zal said. Immediately, Karl found himself transported to a large, well-lighted cavern, Zal's cigar shaped ship in the center.

"It's like Star Trek, Beam me up, Scotty," Karl laughed. "But how... ?"

"You were transported through hyper-space from one spatial point to another," the alien answered.

"Can I be transported anywhere I want?"

"A mechanism is needed at both ends. The ship itself is one mechanism, and in the barn there is a microscopic mechanism - you would call it a type of nanotech - allowing transportation to this cavern. If you want to be able to transport instantly to another location, one of the nanotech mechanisms would need to be placed there."

"I can put one in the house and transport here instantly?"

"Yes, or to the barn, or to anywhere else the mechanisms are located."

Karl thought about the possibilities of instantaneous transportation as he looked at the huge cavern, lighted with a soft, golden glow that seemed to emanate from the rock walls. Scurrying around the ship and various large objects (machines?) on the cavern floor were dozens of small robots, most about the size of shoe boxes, others larger.

"Are they repairing the ship?" he asked Zal.

"They are making the tools needed to make the tools to repair the ship. Their first task is to create a low energy nuclear reactor, what you would call a cold fusion reactor."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Karl asked, thinking Zal's technology was so far advanced that he would have no idea of how to help.

"For now, no. The ship has been able to extract what minerals it needs from the geological features around your farm. In the future, your help may be needed to procure rarer elements not readily available here.

"Would you like to be able to install nanotech mechanisms at different locations for instantaneous transport?" the alien asked.

"Yes, if it's not too much trouble."

"Think of possessing the mechanisms."

Karl thought about having the nanotech mechanisms. After a few minutes, a robot approached and extended an arm holding a small metal cylinder. "Merely turn the top of the cylinder, and a mechanism will be deposited in the location you are currently at. You will then be able to transport there from any place with a mechanism merely by willing yourself," Zal explained.

Karl took the cylinder, examined it, then put it in his pocket. Not exactly like Star Trek, but close enough.

"I'll try the transport mechanism later. Now, is there anything else you want to show me?" Karl asked.

"Just to inform you this cavern may be expanded or modeled in any way you desire."

Karl looked around again before saying, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Let's go, Julie must have breakfast ready, and I'm ready to eat again."

When he got back, Topper was lying on the barn floor waiting for him. He wondered what the dog had thought when he transported to the cavern. Whatever he thought, Topper seemed to have taken his disappearance in stride as he suddenly stood and began wagging his tail when Karl reappeared.

Together, man and dog, they went to the house, to find Julie had breakfast waiting for them. Annette was up now, freshly showered, wearing a terry-cloth robe, her blonde hair in a pony tail.

He took a seat, and when Annette poured him a mug of coffee and placed it on the table in front of him, Karl wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close. He kissed her neck saying, "Hmm, you smell good."

"Thank you," Annette laughed, "just soap and baby powder."

"And pretty girl too," Karl laughed, running his hand over her round bottom before picking up his mug and sipping the coffee.

Annette took her seat while Julie set a plate with a huge omelet on the table in front of him. She bent to him, her robe falling open to reveal the deep cleavage between her breasts. "So how do I smell?"

Pulling her close, Karl pressed his face to her belly, her breasts heavy against the top of his head. He sniffed in dramatically, his improved sense of smell detecting the faint odor of Julie's arousal from last night. "You smell like what you are, a beautiful, sexy woman," he said, giving her butt a quick squeeze before moving away. "Now you both know you smell good, let's eat," he said with a laugh.

While they were eating, "Will Terri be withdrawing from school?" Annette asked.

Karl took a sip of coffee. "It's up to her, but I think she probably will."

"We have to be very loving with her," Julie said. Looking intently at him. "You especially, Karl, need to be very loving and gentle with her."

"I know what I need to do, don't worry," he said giving her a reassuring smile.

"You love Terri, don't you?" asked Annette. "You love all of us, don't you? Cause we all love you, you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah," Karl said, taking the last bite of his omelet, standing up from the table. "Let's get going, we've got a lot to do today."

He checked the computer while Annette got dressed. Everything was going good, no problems. They were making millions every day, and for every dollar they had, they made two more.

"I'm ready," Annette said coming into the dining room.

She had changed into a lime green tee-shirt, tan shorts and sandals. With her blonde hair in a pony tail and her fresh scrubbed face, she looked like a fifteen or sixteen year old high schooler instead of the college student she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.