Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When he stopped for gas, Karl called Terri's parents, explaining what happened, but without going into detail. He told them he thought it would be better for her to recuperate at their home. He called Kristen and Annette, to let them know Terri was all right and he was taking her to her parents' home.

Zal informed him that during the week and a half Terri was a prisoner she had been subjected to extreme physical and sexual abuse. She had been tortured and raped numerous times both vaginally and anally by the two men.

"Also," Zal continued, "Terri has been infected with genital herpes by one of her rapists. Do not worry, that will be cured along with her physical injuries. Her psychological and emotional injuries will be somewhat more difficult to cure."

It was nearly midnight by the time Karl arrived at the Haight home. The lights were on; everyone had stayed up awaiting their arrival.

As he carried Terri inside, "Will she be all right?" Natalie asked.

"Shouldn't she be in the hospital, sir?" asked Mrs. Haight.

With Terri in his arms, "After I put her down, I'll answer your questions," he said.

The family followed Karl as he carried Terri to her old bedroom and laid her in the bed. She continued sleeping peacefully. With the family gathered around, Zal told Karl what to say, the alien using his power to influence them to believe what Karl said and emphasize how important it was that his directions be followed. "Terri has been given a new, experimental medication. For it to work, she will need plenty of rest," Karl told them. "She will sleep for several days.

"She will be semi-awake for brief periods to go to the bathroom and eat - soup or broth is good until she asks for something more. However, she won't be fully awake, so don't expect her to respond to questions or carry on a conversation. But in a couple of days she'll be back to normal."

As everyone started to leave the room, "Oh, Karl and Natalie, will you stay please and help me with Terri?" Mrs. Haight asked.

They stayed in the bedroom, looking at each other and Terri while Mrs. Haight left for a few moments, then returned with a basin of water and a wash cloth and towel. "Sir, will you help lift her so we can take off the blanket?"

Karl raised Terri so Natalie and their mother could remove the blanket wrapped around Terri. When her body was revealed, they could see she was covered in bruises, burns and welts, especially on her breasts, her belly, buttocks, thighs, and vaginal area.

"Oh ... God!" Natalie cried.

"Damn, I hope you made those bastards pay for this, sir," Mrs. Haight said through clenched teeth.

"I did, and I'm gonna make them pay more."

She knelt next to the bed, setting the basin beside her. She wiped Terri's front with a damp cloth, sighing at the wounds covering her daughter's body. Then Karl and Natalie helped turn Terri so her mother could clean the rest of her. When she was done, she stood up and turned. "We'll just put something on her."

She opened a dresser drawer and took out a long, white cotton nightshirt decorated with pink hearts. Karl held up Terri while Natalie and Mrs. Haight slipped the nightshirt over her upper body, then he lifted her waist so it could be pulled down over her legs. Mrs. Haight covered Terri with the blanket, kissed her forehead, then she and Natalie left the room.

Karl lingering for a moment, looked down at Terri, sleeping so peacefully. He remembered the time they had together, only a few weeks. He bent to touch her smooth forehead. He kissed her cheek, turned and walked out of the room.

He went downstairs. The house was so quiet, everyone must have gone back to bed. As he walked toward the front door, he noticed something move in the shadow.

It was Natalie. He saw her when she stepped into the light. "Oh Karl," she sighed, coming into his arms, "will she be alright?"

His hands on her bare shoulders, he tried to keep her from hugging him too closely. He looked into her eyes, the same blue as her sister's. "Yes, all she needs is rest."

She looked back at him. "You're tired. You should go home and get a good sleep."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired," he answered with a wry smile.

She lowered her eyes, then looked up again into his face. "Will you come tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll come to see her."

"Good, I'll look for you," she said, quickly rising up on her toes to kiss his lips.

"No, none of that," he said, gently pushing her away, seeing her expression change to a pout. "I'm going. Like I said, I'm pretty tired."

As he turned and started for the door, "Goodbye sir, see you tomorrow," Natalie called after him, her voice low.

Turning, "I thought I told you to call me Karl."

"I like to call you sir sometimes, as a reminder that you're in charge," she laughed.

"Goodnight," he said, walking out the door, hearing Natalie's soft, "Goodnight sir."

It was after midnight by the time Karl got home. He found his girls watching an old movie, but they were up as soon as he walked in the door, greeting him with hugs and kisses, Topper wagging his tail.

"Are you alright?" Julie asked.

"We were so worried," said Annette.

"You look tired," Brenda said, touching his forehead.

"I'm okay, but, yeah I'm tired. I'm gonna take it easy tonight and tomorrow. But now I need a shower, and then I'm going to bed," Karl answered, giving a brief hug and kiss to each girl, before starting upstairs.

"You should eat something," Brenda said. "We have spaghetti we can heat up."

"You're right," he said, realizing how hungry he was, turning and smiling at her. "As soon as I finish my shower."

After a quick shower, he changed into clean shorts and went downstairs. They were waiting for him in the kitchen, three beautiful young women dressed in nearly transparent nighties. They served him spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and one beer. It was good, and being served by his three beauties made it even more enjoyable for Karl.

He had to tell them over and over what happened, and explain that Terri would be able to recover completely. "You're a hero," Annette said as she moved to kiss his cheek.

"You're our hero," echoed Brenda kissing his other cheek.

"Yes, you're our hero," Julie said touching his hand. "Terri isn't only your girl, she's part of us too, part of our family." The others nodding at Julie's words. "We have to realize how hard it will be for her, and be as supportive as we can. What I experienced when I was raped wasn't even close to what was done to her, and it took me a long time to get over it."

Karl looked at Julie, then Brenda and Annette as he said, "The new treatment Terri is undergoing is supposed to help with her psychological and emotional recovery as well as her physical recovery. I hope it works like it's advertised. I guess we'll find out. But you're right, all of us need to be as supportive as possible." He paused to yawn. "Now, I need my sleep."

When they walked him upstairs, Karl turned to look at the three girls. "I'm really too tired to do anything tonight."

"We understand," Julie replied. "We aren't asking for anything, When you're ready, we'll be ready."

They kissed him goodnight, tucked him in bed, kissed him again, and left, turning out the light and closing the door. "Guess having a harem isn't so bad," Karl told himself as he drifted off to sleep.

He woke to the carpenters hammering, and Julie kneeling at the foot of his bed, facing him. She was wearing the same black baby-doll nightie she had on last night. "Morning, how long you been here?" he asked.

"Morning sweetheart, a while," the beautiful brunette said smiling. "They started work at nine, I came in a little after, and it's past ten-thirty now. You got a good sleep."

He looked at the clock, then, "Where's Topper?"

"I let him out when I came in. He's okay, the other girls are taking care of him."

"And now you're gonna take care of me?"

"I'm here to help get you relaxed," she said. "You usually have sex with us at least three times a day, often more, and now you haven't come since Thursday night, so I'm gonna give you release." She crawled up the bed over his body to wind her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, intensely. After several moments of their tongues dancing together, Karl moved his head back. "Not yet, more," she whispered, kissing him even more deeply, pressing even closer to him, crushing her breasts against his chest.

After several more moments, they at last parted from the kiss. Julie moved back a little to lift her nightie up and off, baring her large breasts. Karl reached for them, cradling the heavy flesh in his hands. She pulled his head to her, so he could fasten his lips on her surprisingly tiny nipple. "Oh, yeah, that's good," she said. She moved his head from one big breast to another, his hands busy on the tit he wasn't working with his lips and tongue and mouth.

"Now I wanna suck ... suck your big cock," she breathed, moving his head away. She slid down, dragging her huge breasts over his body, pulling the blanket with her to kneel between his legs. He lifted his hips as she tugged on his shorts, pulling them down and off, throwing them to the floor with her nightie.

"You're so big," Julie exclaimed cradling his half-hard organ in her hands. "It always surprises me when I see your cock like this. Course, I feel it when you pound it into my poor pussy, but seeing it now..." She slid his foreskin back and bent to kiss the purple head. "And it tastes so good." Soon, as she stroked and kissed and sucked, he became fully erect. "Look," she said, holding her arm by his hard organ, "It's as thick as my wrist."

Grabbing her head, pulling it to his groin, "Suck it, suck my cock," he said, his voice low, husky.

"Yeah, I'll suck it," lowering her head, opening her mouth wide, taking him inside her warm, wet lips.

Julie was an accomplished fellatrix, even better than Terri, even after Zal had given her all Karl's knowledge and desires. His hands were on her head, his fingers tangled in her dark hair as he gently directed the movements of her mouth and tongue over his cock. Her head lifting, her eyes watery, "Don't push," she said her voice husky. "I'm gonna take you in my throat."

He moved his hands from her head, watching as Julie slowly slid her mouth lower and lower, taking more and more of him between her smooth lips. This was something he had never experienced when his penis was normal. Now, he was amazed to see his much larger organ disappearing inside her warm oral embrace.

With about two-thirds of his length inside her, she pulled up. "I thought I could take all of you," she gasped, "but you're so long and thick, that's all I can take." Smiling, "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, do more."

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart, I will. I'm gonna do a lot more." Moving her hands beneath his thighs, "Raise your ass, I'm gonna give you an experience like you never dreamed."

He thought he knew what she had in mind and was a little afraid. But he did what she wanted, lifting himself till most of his butt was off the bed. He could feel his ass opening as Julie put her hands on his thighs and spread his legs.

Now her hands moved to his cock. She licked and kissed the head before slowly sliding her mouth down, lower and lower, until again she had two-thirds of his hard length inside her. He groaned as she swallowed, her fingers caressing his balls, stroking his shaft. She swallowed again, and then once more before sliding up, panting. And then she was moving down once more, faster this time, forcing him into her throat, swallowing again and again, her fingers stroking his shaft, cradling his balls, her fingertip circling his anus.

When she pulled up, "Hurry, I'm ready," he gasped. He watched as she quickly sucked the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth, coating it with saliva. Again, Julie slid her mouth down his shaft, caressing him with the fingers of her left hand, while simultaneously pressing the wet fingertip to his anus.

"Careful," he gasped, thinking of her fingernail. Julie's only answer a low moan as the pace of her sucking increased, while the finger of her right hand moved deeper and deeper into his anus.

Karl was gasping, grunting at the sensation of that warm, wet mouth sucking, sliding up and down on his rigid cock, of her fingers on his shaft and balls, of that long finger deep in his asshole gently caressing his prostate. Julie, moaning, snuffling, breathing through her nose, was moving her mouth and lips and tongue faster and faster as he neared his orgasm.

Suddenly, "Oh God ... Oh Yeah," Karl gasped as he began coming. Julie, sensing his approaching orgasm, was already pressing the finger in his asshole deeper into his prostate, pressing, rubbing as he came again and again jetting his thick semen into Julie's mouth, down her throat.

She kept sucking and caressing his prostate until the last of his cum dribbled out. Raising her head, "Did you like that?" she asked, with a wicked smile.

"Yeah, and next time I'm gonna shove something a lot bigger than a finger up your asshole," he laughed.

She gave a little shiver before looking at him again with that wicked smile. "I'll be looking forward to it." Bending to kiss and lick his cock-head. "I came too just now. I come whatever you do to me, no matter what. It's the same for all us girls. Must be cause you're so exciting."

"Well, now this exciting guy needs his coffee," gently moving her head from him and climbing out of bed. Julie got out of bed, threw him his shorts, and grabbing her nightie, kissed him quickly and ran from the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.