Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When Karl woke up, he was spooned against Terri's naked bottom. On his other side, Brenda, naked too, had her arm flung over his shoulder. Annette, naked like the others, was sleeping crosswise at the bottom of the bed. All the girls were asleep, their breathing calm, peaceful, but where was Julie?

When he turned to look at the bedside clock, seeing it was just past seven, he saw Julie asleep on the floor, apparently naked too, wrapped in a blanket, her head on a pillow. He climbed out of bed carefully stepping over Julie, and found his shorts in the mess of clothes strewn over the floor.

Downstairs, he opened the kitchen door and watched Topper tear over to the table, barking at the birds feeding on the remains of yesterday's meal. Topper jumped onto the table, still barking and began his own feast. "Guess you've got more right to it than the birds," Karl told himself with a smile before turning toward the counter.

He put the coffee on, thinking he should get one of those coffee makers with a timer so it would be ready when he got up. He went into the bathroom to take a long piss, the result of all the beer last night. Back in the kitchen, he quickly pulled out the coffee pot and slid his mug under the flowing coffee to fill it, then replaced the pot.

He took a few sips of the hot liquid before opening the door and calling, "Topper, Come here!" The dog lifted his head to look at him then lowered his head again and continued feeding. He had to call two more times before Topper trotted in, slurped at his water, and flopped down on the linoleum.

Karl sat down and continued sipping his coffee. He considered making some toast, but for once he didn't wake up with a huge appetite. Must be from everything I ate last night, remembering the meal and everything that happened after.

"Yes, it was a very exciting night for me also," Zal said. "Do not forget, I partake of some of your pleasure from food and sex, though so far I have been unable to understand the attraction of alcohol."

"Maybe that's good," Karl said. "If I get too drunk, you can take over my body."

He finished his coffee, went upstairs and quietly entered the bedroom, noticing Julie was now sleeping in the bed. He got clean clothes, then went into the bathroom and grabbed his bath towel and other toiletries.

Downstairs again, he showered, shaved and got dressed. He fried bacon, fried an egg in the bacon grease, toasted two slices of bread, and had a fried egg and bacon sandwich with more coffee. It was so good, he made another one, then went out back.

Topper tore over to the table again, barking at the birds, asserting control over his territory. When Karl got to the table, Topper was nosing through the remains of the potato salad, which had been spread over the table when Topper overturned the bowl.

"Get away from there, it'll make you sick," he said, pushing the dog away.

Karl collected the food scraps, throwing them in the garbage and took the plates and other tableware inside and dumped them in the sink. Why with a harem of four girls do I have to clean up this mess? Then thought that after what he experienced last night it was all worthwhile.

He got the hose and sprayed off the table and chairs. They weren't really made for that, but he decided that since he now was a millionaire he could buy new ones if they were ruined. Karl was just finishing moving the table and chairs into the sunlight so they could dry off when Annette came out the kitchen door, dressed again in her white shorts and pink blouse from yesterday.

When she came to him, Annette looked into his face, her blue eyes bright. "Terri said to tell you breakfast is ready if you want to eat again."

He reached out and pulled her to him. After a brief kiss, "How you doin?" he asked.

As they walked back to the house, his arm around her waist. "Good," she answered, "after last night ... real good. Course my pussy's a little tender."

"I'm sorry, I was a little rough last night."

Stopping, turning to him, "No don't blame yourself. Last night was just tremendous. I never knew sex could be that good. All of us together, making love to you. It was the best night of my life, and if you were rough, well, it was what I wanted." She put her arms around his neck and they kissed again, deeper this time. Resting her head on his chest, "I belong to you. You can be as rough as you want."

When they went into the kitchen, Karl greeted and kissed each of his other girls. He helped pull the table out from the wall to make room for all of them, then they sat down to breakfast.

"All of us will be able to live here with you, won't we?" Brenda asked, her big dark eyes looking into his face.

"We already planned what we need to do," said Terri.

Karl saw the girls looking intently at him. "Uh, there's only two bedrooms, I don't..."

"We've got it figured out," Julie interrupted. "We can put another twin bed in your old bedroom. I've got a king-size bed we can put in the master bedroom, and we'll move your bed into the downstairs bedroom you're using for your office. We can set up an office for you in the dining room, you never use it anyway."

"We'll do our best to make you happy," said Brenda, reaching out to touch his hand.

"You're happy with me living here, aren't you?" Terri asked.

Karl looked around the table. "Okay, we'll try it, but I reserve the right to change my mind if it isn't working."

As they continued planning, Karl agreed to talk to Annette's and Brenda's families so they would accept the girls moving in with him. At Zal's suggestion, he told Julie he would talk to her landlord to help her get out of her lease.

"Tell them about your vasectomy," Terri said.

"Would you like me to influence them as I did Terri?" Zal asked.

Mentally, Karl told the alien he would, then explained to the girls that he had a new kind of experimental vasectomy that would be reversible any time he decided he wanted children, so the girls wouldn't need to worry about taking the pill or using any other birth control. While Karl was explaining this, Zal influenced their minds to help them accept what Karl told them without question.

"It's good it can be reversed," said Terri, "because I want to have your baby some day."

"I think all of us want that," Julie said, looking at the others as they nodded.

Karl stood up from the table. "Okay, let's get going."

As the girls stood up, "I'll get my things here ready, but I need to get my clothes and books from my house too," said Terri. "Unless, you've changed your mind," her arms coming around Karl's neck, "and decided to let me drop out of school and stay with you."

"No, you need your education, and your mom and dad expect you to finish college." He gave her a brief kiss before continuing. "You can come back every weekend, like we talked about."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.