Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The days and weeks passed quickly. Terri was living with him now, she begged, and he gave in. In fact, they got along pretty well together, almost like a newly married couple. She had changed her hours at the Wagon-Wheel to have more time with Karl. Finding another girl willing to trade shifts was easy, tips were a lot better at night.

It was late Friday night, almost exactly three weeks from the day Karl walked out of the Wagon-Wheel saying "sure" to Terri. Today, was her last day working there, and they had a party for her after work. On Sunday, she would drive to Bloomington to begin the fall term at IU.

Now, at home in the bedroom, on their bed, "Oh, yeah fuck 'em, fuck my tits," Terri moaned as Karl pistoned his cock inside the fleshy valley between her big breasts.

He looked down as she squeezed her breasts together, her mouth open so she could take in his cock-head with every forward stroke. "Uh ... Uhh, I'm gonna come," he cried, thrusting even harder. With a final thrust, he began ejaculating, his spasming cock jetting thick streams of cum over her face. He pulled back, spewing cum over her tits before shoving his cock into her mouth, letting Terri suck out the last remnants of his spend.

He lifted himself off her, lying beside Terri while she scooped his semen from her face and breasts, licking it from her fingers. She turned to hug him. "That was good, I came too. Course, I always come with you, no matter how we do it."

He stroked her shoulder. "Because you're so sensual."

Hugging him closer, kissing his chest. "No, it's because I love you so much." She raised up a little to look into his eyes. "I know you don't love me." He started to protest, but she stopped him with a finger on his lips. "No, it's true, you don't love me, but you don't have to. I think maybe you like me a little as a person, and I know you like my body, and you like using me for sex. That's enough for me, enough of an honor. But I hope some day you might come to love me for myself."

Karl remained quiet, his fingers slowly stroking her shoulder while he wondered if he ever really loved anyone: his grandfather? Jill?

Terri's hand slid down his body to touch his penis, still half hard, slick with the oil she had rubbed on her breasts. "You could do my ass now," she said, her fingertips sliding along his length. "Your cock is already slippery."

"No, we did that just the other day. I don't want to hurt you."

Her hand moving faster on his growing erection. "I don't mind if you hurt me. When I'm at school, it'll remind me how it feels to have you inside me."

His cock was fully erect now. "Are you sure?" his voice rough. When she nodded, "Okay, I'll fuck your ass."

"Good, you're gonna love it, and so am I," she said, reaching out to the bedside table to get the tube of K-Y. She handed it to him, then moved to a kneeling position, saying, "Here, lubricate me, please."

He spread the lubricant around her dimpled anus, then inside, inserting first one, then two, and finally three fingers. As he removed his fingers, she wriggled her bottom and said, "Come on, do it. I'm ready."

Kneeling behind her, he took hold of his cock and slowly pressed it into Terri's incredibly tight anal hole. "Uhh," she sighed as he pressed more and more of his rigid organ into her. He paused, pulled back a little, and then moving faster, pushed even deeper into her tightest hole.

He paused as she wriggled her butt again. She shifted on the bed, moving to lie on her left shoulder so she could reach back to her pussy with her right hand. He waited while she masturbated, her breathing coming faster, until, "Oh yes, do it now, fuck me now," she gasped.

Slowly, he forced his hard organ into her until he was fully inside. He pulled back, then again pressed his full length into her excruciatingly tight anus. When he pulled back again, quickly she moved her hand to the front. Arching her back, pressing her head into the bed, "Now fuck it, fuck me, fuck me hard," she cried.

'Yeah," he said ramming his big cock into her asshole, Terri grunting as he banged into her butt. He pulled back, then rammed into her again. Now he began fucking her ass hard, his cock pounding into her spasming rectum as she pumped back with each of his forward strokes, forcing as much of his thick organ into her as possible.

"Oh ... Yes, OH ... God," Terri cried, "I'm coming ... Please come with me. Come in my Ass!"

"Yeah, I'm ... I'm Coming Too ... Oh Yeah ... OH Shit," he cried as streams of thick cum started erupting out of his urethra into her spasming asshole. Terri groaning wriggling through her orgasm.

Later, cuddling together, "You like my ass, don't you?" she asked.

His hand stroking her back. "I like all of you, your ass, your tits, your body. You're a beautiful, sexy girl."

"Annette's got a nice ass, I saw you looking at it tonight. And she's never done it that way. She's got a virgin ass, just like me before you did me that way the first time. Julie's done it, she told me. You know, she's very sensuous, she taught me a lot of things to please you." Her voice becoming weaker, "I don't know about Brenda," her voice almost a whisper, her eyes closing.

Seeing she was asleep, Karl reached over to the table on his side of the bed to switch off the light. Turning back to Terri, he closed his eyes, and in minutes he too was asleep.


Late the next morning, Karl was in the garden, picking tomatoes. Terri was still sleeping when he got up a couple of hours earlier. He was used to her sleeping late, even after she changed shifts at the Wagon-Wheel.

Suddenly, the kitchen door swung open and Terri stuck her head out, shouting, "Karl, I'm gonna have breakfast. You want some?"

"Okay," he called, "I'll be there in a minute." He picked a few more tomatoes, putting them into his bag and went back to the house, Topper happily trotting along behind.

In the kitchen, Terri was at the stove. "French toast, I know you like it."

He put the bag of tomatoes in the fridge, wrapped his arm around her waist. "How you feeling?"

She kissed his cheek. "I'm a little sore, but it's what I asked for, so I can't complain," she said with a smile.

Terri put the French toast on their plates and they sat down to have breakfast together, Karl's second. While they were eating, "I told the girls to come about four." she said. "That'll give you time to get to know them."

"I already know them, well kinda know them. I guess it won't hurt to talk to them some more." He looked at her and continued. "Uh, are you absolutely sure it's okay with you if I have another girl, you won't mind sharing?"

"We already discussed this, but no, I won't mind. First, I know and like all three of them, so I think whoever you pick we'll get along together. And it's so you'll have someone when I'm away at IU, so sharing is just another way to serve you. Besides, because of who you are, the kind of great person, the great man you are, you can have as many girls as you want, that's just what you deserve."

"Okay," he said thinking that was what Zal told him people would think.

"I'll do everything to get things ready," she continued, "you can work on your investing."

"Okay," he said, thinking that with the girls coming over it was good Zal's ship was underground.

After breakfast, Karl went out to the barn to make sure no traces of the ship remained. There was a slight depression in the floor, but nothing he thought anyone would notice.

He went back into the house and got on the PC. He spent a few minutes monitoring the trades being carried out by the navigation computer in Zal's ship. Once the ship moved itself underground, Zal had it hook into the Internet through a hyper-spatial connection, whatever that was.

They had almost two million dollars in assets now; the more money they made, the easier it was to make more. The computer was able to carry out most trades, trading twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in markets around the world. But Karl had to check occasionally that it hadn't come across something it wasn't capable of dealing with. The computer was also watching news sources, looking for someone with the characteristics Zal thought might be exhibited by someone the enemy would be using as a host.

After he finished checking on the computer, he found that despite what she said earlier Terri did need his help. She asked him to set up the folding table and chairs under the shade tree out back. After setting up the table and chairs, he drove to the mini-mart for ice, placed a tub by the table and filled it with ice, soft drinks, beer, and wine coolers.

He got the two adirondack chairs from the front porch and carried them out back. One at a time, though with his improved body it was easier than he expected. He placed them in the shade of the apple tree, a little way away from where the table was set up, so he could talk privately with one girl at a time.

After placing the chairs in an arrangement that would facilitate conversation, he went back to the table when he saw Terri carrying a box with catsup, mustard, salt and pepper, and other things. She took out a large paper tablecloth, asking, "Will you help me with this?" They spread the tablecloth, placing the bottles on it to hold it in place (luckily, it wasn't too windy).

"Are you hungry?" Terri asked. At his nod, "I'm not going to have anything, but I'll fix you lunch." They went into the kitchen where he had a ham and cheese sandwich with ice-cream for dessert. After lunch, sitting at the table while she continued working, he turned in his chair to ask, "Are you nervous about them coming?"

Facing him, "No ... well, maybe a little. This is the first time I've entertained for you. I just want to make sure everyone feels comfortable."

"I'll probably feel more uncomfortable than them," he laughed.

"You shouldn't. They're gonna feel so overwhelmed that you would even consider allowing them to serve you, just like I felt when you first honored me." She bent down and wound her arms around his neck. Her blue eyes staring into his, "Just like I feel now." She kissed him slowly, deeply, before moving back. "Now, I've gotta finish getting things ready."

While Terri continued working, Karl spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden, checked the computer once more, then went upstairs, took a shower, and changed into clean clothes, putting on khaki slacks instead of his usual jeans, with a blue and gray polo shirt. He went outside to the table under the shade tree, grabbed a cold beer out of the tub, and sat down.

After a while, Terri came out, freshly showered and wearing clean clothes - a red and white stripped tee-shirt (no bra, she didn't wear them at home since Zal improved her back muscles), short red shorts, and sandals. She looked at the table, then back toward the house where the gas grill was. "Well everything's ready. I'll grill the hamburgers, that way you'll have more time with the girls."

"Come here," he said and when she was close enough, pulled her into his lap. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright."

"I know, I guess I'm a little anxious."

"You know, you're still my girl," he whispered in her ear. He pulled her shirt out from her shorts, slid his hand up, and started playing with her breasts.

"Um, feels good," she said, leaning her head against his chest. "Annette should be here soon. She said she'd come early so she could help, but it looks like we've got everything done. Um ... umm, yeah, I like it when you pinch my nipple like that."

She paused for a moment, to catch her breath and move his hand to her other breast, then asked, "She's pretty, isn't she?"

"Annette? Yeah, she's pretty. But it's hard to believe she's your cousin."

"Because she's blonde? Natalie's blonde too, you know." Then, her breathing quickening, "Oh ... Karl, you're gonna make me come if you keep doing that."

Slowing the movement of his hand on her breast, "Not just that, but she's so tall and slim."

"So I'm short and fat?" she laughed.

"No, you're voluptuous, and I like it," squeezing her breast, making her sigh with pleasure.

"Um, now I'm horny and my panties are wet," she said, moving from his lap. "Let me suck you, that'll take care of both of us."

At that moment, with a crunch of gravel, a Mustang convertible pulled into the driveway behind Karl's truck. Terri looked at the car. "Darn, Annette's here already," she said tucking in her shirt. Turning, waving, "Hi," she called as she started toward the car.

"Hi, Terri, here's potato salad my mom made," Annette said as she took a big, plastic-covered bowl out of her car and started walking toward the table.

Annette was very slender, almost skinny, with long, light blonde hair reaching halfway to her waist. Usually, she wore it up, or in a pony tail, but today it was down, framing her face. She looked very pretty and feminine, dressed in a hot pink, cropped tee-shirt (clearly without a bra) and short white shorts.

"Hi Annette, how are you?" Karl said, standing as they approached the table.

Lowering her eyes, "I'm fine sir, thank you for inviting me."

"Call me Karl," smiling so she would know he wasn't angry, "like I told you last night. Would you like something to drink?"

She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, like her cousin's. "Thanks sir ... Karl, I'd like a glass of white wine."

"We've got white wine inside, in the refrigerator," Terri said. "We should put the potato salad in the fridge till we're ready to eat." Then, as Annette started for the house carrying the bowl, Terri whispered to Karl, "I'll send her out to talk with you while I change my panties."

After a couple of minutes, Annette came out of the house carrying a half glass of wine and walked over to the table. "Sit down," Karl said, indicating the chair next to him. "We need to talk."

Taking her seat, "Yes si ... Karl, Terri said I should talk to you."

"You know why we asked you here," Karl said, then waited for her nod before continuing. "How do you feel about the idea of joining Terri as one of my girls?" he asked, noticing her pointy nipples suddenly making little tents in the front of her pink shirt.

"Oh, I ... I," wriggling in her chair, "I feel it would be just tremendous if you let me be one of your girls."

When he asked her to tell him about herself, "Well, I'm Terri's cousin, but you know that," she laughed. "I'm nineteen years old, and I go to CCC, and I model part time, and it would just be such a tremendous honor if you would choose me." She looked up, her blue eyes bright. I ... I would do anything for you, anything to serve you and take care of you and love you."

When, he asked about her boyfriend, "Gary, he's the only boyfriend I ever had, since high school."

"Are you in love with him?"

"Yes ... in a way, but not like I could love you, if you let me. He's nice, and I guess if you don't want me I'll probably marry him some day, after I'm successful in my modeling career, but ... but I'd give him up for you, gladly."

Terri came out of the house and walked over to the table. "Are you having a good talk?" she asked them.

"Yeah, we're getting to know each other," Karl answered.

Annette looked from Terri to Karl, her face dimpling into a smile.

Smiling back, he took Annette's hand. "Come on, let me show you the house."

Her smile got even bigger as she stood up. Holding hands, they walked to the house, Topper trailing behind.

Of course, she had seen the kitchen already. He showed her the downstairs bathroom, prettied up by Terri, with flowers in a vase and guest towels. They went through his office, the living room, and the dining room, with the big, old oak table covered in dust. "I can help with the cleaning," Annette said.

"Go on up," he directed her at the staircase. Watching her high, round little butt barely contained inside her white shorts as she climbed the stairs. Gotta control myself. I haven't even talked with the other two yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.