Lisa's Descent to Glory - Cover

Lisa's Descent to Glory

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2: Momma falters on the Slippery Slope

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Momma falters on the Slippery Slope - Tired of her police chief father scaring potential boyfriends away, Lisa slips away from her conservative home and visits an adult video store on the edge of town. The 18 year old finally gets to see a man's penis as it slips through the gloryhole into the booth she has secreted herself in. Lisa tries some serious sexperimentation! Things spiral out of control when events force her to leave the security of the booth while still naked!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Lisa Tanner opened her eyes and sighed. Bright sunshine filled her room on what promised to be a glorious Saturday. The eighteen year old stretched sinuously and then threw off her covers. "I feel pretty good!" she announced to the room as she climbed out of bed. "I'm just a teeny bit sore down south, but otherwise I'm fine!"

The redhead looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and smiled. "I wonder how I'll look in a few months?" She grabbed up the pillow from the bed, and lifted up her simple flannel nightgown and stuffed the pillow under it. Turning this way and that, she admired the simulated big belly the pillow granted her. "Damn, I'll look cute!" she decided. "I bet my fans will go wild when they see me like this!"

She heard a tap on her door. "Honey? Your mother sent me to wake you. Breakfast will be in a few minutes!" The knob rattled. "Sweetie, why is your door locked? You know I don't approve of that!"

Lisa threw open her door and faced her father. She almost laughed at the shocked look on his face as he took in the preview sight of her with a big belly! "I locked the door so I could get some sleep. I didn't want any daughter-rapists sneaking up on me in the middle of the night!"

Her father cringed. "Please, not so loud baby! Your mother might hear!"

"Oh, the woman who only likes missionary might hear us?" Lisa laughed. That's your problem, not mine!"

"Don't talk about your mother like that!" he snapped. "I'm still your father. I still have rules!"

"Let's get something straight, daddy-dearest." She grinned wickedly. "You can stuff your rules up your pig-cop ass for all I care! I have my own rules now! Remember rule one?" She thrust out a hand. "I might go shopping later. Give me my allowance!"

The large man flinched back from his daughter. "Yes honey. Here you are." He took out his wallet.

Lisa snatched it out of his hand and flipped it open. "This should about cover it." She pulled out all the cash, being careful just to leave him a single dollar. "You should think about giving me a copy of your ATM card. I wouldn't want to have to stop by the stationhouse if I run short!"

Anger flared in his eyes. "Didn't you make enough money whoring yourself out last night? I can't just let you go through my hard earned pay like this!"

Lisa's hand flashed out again, slapping her father's face. "What I make is my business! If you don't want momma to find out what you did last night, you'll keep your fucking mouth closed about it!" The young woman knew it was a risk, but she had to establish just who was in charge in this new relationship with her father!

She smiled sweetly when all he did was touch his cheek and let out a sigh. "Yes, honey. I won't mention it again. Um, I got up early and went for a long bike ride. I rode all the way out to the porn shop. I brought your car back. It's in the driveway. Here's your spare key back." He handed it to her and then simply walked away.

Whistling happily, Lisa closed her bedroom door. "Daddy is right." She told Mr. Grizzle, her favorite teddy bear. She looked at the wad of cash she had relieved from his wallet. "Only seventy- five dollars. I bet I could make that much in twenty minutes while on my knees down at the adult store!" She smiled and tossed the key onto her dress. "At least the rapist had enough brains to go and get my car!"

Feeling on top of the world, Lisa joined her parents for breakfast a few minutes later. "Good morning, sleepy-head!" her mother called from the kitchen. "Do you have any job interviews lined up for today? I want you to get an early start and hit those bricks!"

Lisa laughed and sat next to her father. "None today, momma. It's Saturday. I thought I'd just take it easy and run out to the mall later."

Her mother turned from the stove, frying pan still in hand. "Douglas, I thought you said you would have a talk with her about laziness!"

Lisa looked up at her father and gave him a sweet and innocent smile. He choked a bit on his coffee, and put the mug down. "Now Helen, give the child a break! Today is such a beautiful day. Everyone needs to take a day off once in a while! I'm sure Lisa will find a way to make some money very soon."

"Daddy's right, momma!" she leaned a little closer to her father, and ran a hand softly up and down his thigh. "I have a handle on making some real money! I bet next week I'll be able to start paying the grocery bill for you, at least!"

"That calls for a celebration!" her mother smiled. "Who wants blueberries in her pancakes today?"

Lisa gave her father's growing erection a friendly squeeze before withdrawing her hand to wave in the air! "Me! I do!" she cheered happily. Momma's pancakes were the perfect start to a perfect day!

After breakfast, Lisa followed her father out into the living room. "Don't you want a kiss goodbye before you leave?" she asked coyly.

He bent and gave her a chaste little smooch on the cheek. "Have a nice day, sweetie." He said woodenly as he turned to go.

"Don't you want to take advantage of your baby girl again, daddy?" The eighteen year old swarmed up against his muscular body and wrapped her arms around me. "Give me a real kiss!"

He shuddered. "No! I swear I'll never touch you again! Now get off of me before your mother sees us like this!"

"You'll touch me when I fucking tell you to, pig!" she dropped gracefully to her knees and began fumbling with his pants. "Right now I want you to put that cop cock in your daughter's mouth!"

Douglas gritted his teeth and tried to back away. He ended up with his back to the door, with his beautiful daughter kneeling before him. "Lisa, no! We can't be doing this! Your mother could come in at any time! Think about what that will mean!"

She grinned as she reached into his open fly and wrestled his erect penis out of his boxers. "I'll just cry and tell her all about how you raped me last night, and told me how I needed to take care of you from now on or you'd kill me!"

He actually whimpered. "I never said anything like that!"

"I know that." She said with a grin. "And you know that. It's only important what momma knows after catching you with your cock down my throat! I bet she calls the feds and has you arrested!" With that bit of happy news, Lisa took the fearful man's cock between her lips.

Douglas trembled as warmth enveloped his harness. "Oh God, baby, hurry up! You have to finish before your mother finishes the dishes!"

Lisa took her time. Daddy actually had a nice dick, and she wanted to saver it a while. She took him deeper and almost laughed at his fearful little whimpers. Who the fuck was he kidding? If he REALLY didn't want this, why was his cock so damn hard? She busily worked her tongue against his throbbing member, doing her best to give him seventy-five dollars worth of head!

"Oh sweet Jesus help me!" he moaned. "Baby, stop! She turned off the water! Your mother could walk in at any second!" Douglas balled his big hands into fists, fighting the impulse to grab that glorious head of red hair and just fuck away at his daughter's greedily sucking mouth. "Please baby, stop this right now!"

Lisa had no intentions of stopping. If momma walked in, she'd just wave her arms and play act like daddy was ramming his rod down her poor unwilling throat! She felt the head actually swell larger against her tongue. So! Daddy was turned on by the thought of momma catching them! That was an interesting fact to know! She increased her efforts, and before long she felt the massive shaft give a mighty jerk!

"God help my soul!" Douglas hissed as his climax overtook him. He had honestly tried, but how could any man not cum while such a sexy girl was sucking on his cock like this? He grunted softly as his seed burst forth into his daughter's lovely mouth.

Lisa felt the thick goop pulse against her tongue. She eagerly sucked, urging more and more of her father's ejaculate to fill the confines of her warm mouth. Damn, daddy sure had a big load this fine morning! When he finally finished popping his nut, she carefully slid her lips from his saliva streaked member and jumped back to her feet.

"Oh God, baby, swallow that!" Douglas pleaded in near panic while he stared at Lisa's bulging cheeks. He frantically fumbled to stuff himself back into his pants. His blood ran cold when his wife walked into the living room. "See you later, dear!" he nearly shouted as he turned to grab at the door. "I have to get going!"

Lisa gave a mighty gulp, and nearly choked as her father's thick hot semen slithered down her throat. "Bye daddy! See you tonight!"

Helen put a hand on Lisa's shoulder. "Be careful Douglas. Have a good day!" She smiled at her lovely daughter. "I like it when you see your father off like this. So many girls don't get along with their daddies. I'm glad you're not one of those ungrateful brats!"

Lisa swallowed again, hoping she didn't have semen breath. "Daddy and I get along just fine! You don't have to ever worry about that!"

Helen looked at the wall clock and frowned. "Lisa, since you have no plans, why don't you head out and do a few errands for me?" She hustled to the mantelpiece over the fireplace and grabbed a few bills from the household funds hidden in Douglas's bowling trophy. "I have something I have to attend to." She thrust the money and a list into her daughter's hand and actually pushed her towards the door. "Get going now, honey. Take your time. Maybe even stop for lunch on the way home. You should have enough money left for it to be my treat!"

Lisa giggled as she was gently but firmly eased out the front door. "Shit! Momma just doesn't want me to have any time to my self today!" she said with a grin as the door closed firmly behind her. "Oh well. It is a lovely day to be out and about!"

The happy young woman was halfway into town before she realized she had forgotten her cell phone. "Drat and damn!" she swore as she made an illegal U-turn and headed back home. She made it back in ten minutes flat, and parked behind the water delivery truck in front of their house. "That's funny. I thought he dropped off the new bottles yesterday." She shrugged and got out of the car.

Lisa skipped lightly up to the porch and grabbed the knob of the front door. "That's odd. Mom doesn't usually lock it during the day." She fumbled for her key and opened the door. About to announce her return, Lisa froze. She heard laughter coming from upstairs, and it wasn't just mommas! A deep and hearty male laugh was intermingling with the girlish giggles. Lisa grew intrigued.

Slowly, one step at a time, Lisa actually crawled up the stairs. She knew every inch of this house, and didn't want to risk even making one floorboard squeak! Speaking of squeak, a rhythmic sound soon was filling her ears. Lisa recognized it as her parent's bed! She had grown up hearing this sound every Saturday night, like clockwork. Her parents didn't seem to know the sound could be heard all over the house! "Holy cow!" she clapped a hand over her mouth. "Momma is doing the water boy!"

Going as fast as stealth would allow, Lisa hurried to her own bedroom. "Please be charged up!" she breathed as she snatched her digital camera from her desk. "Thank God!" The battery gage showed full power! Lisa crept down the hall towards her parent's bed room. The squeaks were now being augmented by the unmistakable sounds of her mother's moans! She peeked carefully around the gap of the only partially closed door. The young woman ducked back, and leaned against the wall. Holy fucking cows and pigs! Bright sunlight streamed into the room as momma was taking it like a bitch, naked on her hands and knees, with the delivery man pounding it to her doggie style!

With a smile, Lisa switched the camera over to record video. She slowly slipped the lens around the edge of the door. She'd only get a few minutes of footage, but God almighty, what a glorious few minutes it would be!

"Yeah, take it, bitch!" the guy grunted as he slapped momma's ass. "Take it like a real whore!"

"More!" momma panted. "For Christ's sake, ram that thing into me! You know I need it hard and fast! Treat me like a dog! I'm your bitch!" The woman actually threw back her head and barked while her glorious crown of red hair flew around her face!

Lisa was stunned. Was this the woman daddy said only lets him do it missionary? Momma was a true slut! She was stepping out on daddy with a young delivery man! She was letting him do things daddy wasn't allowed to do! The teen actually was quite proud! Was this where she got her own tendencies from? She eagerly watched through the viewfinder as events seemed to be leading towards the climax, so to speak.

The good looking guy grabbed momma's hips tightly and rammed deep into her. With a grunt, he announced his climax! Lisa nearly cheered when her momma's scream rang through the house. They made it together! Momma and this dude were cumming like wildfire together! Thank God she had enough memory to capture this wonderful moment!

Things only got better from there! "Hold still, damn you!" Momma gasped as she reached back between them. "I told you to be careful! I don't want the condom to slip off when you pull out!" she held him carefully as she scooted forward. "Shit Marty, did you make all that for me?" Lisa watched with wide eyes as the woman carefully eased the bloated latex balloon from his still firm cock. "How do you produce so much fluid every time?"

Marty grinned proudly as his lover put the opened end of the condom in her mouth and sucked it empty. "Jeez Helen, watching you do that almost makes it worth using a rubber!" He shook his head. "I saw you put in your diaphragm! Why the hell did you insist we use a fucking rubber, too?"

"I know sweetheart. I don't like condoms either. This is just my fertile time. I'm actually ovulating today. Diaphragms aren't perfect! What if it failed? We can't risk a baby and you know it. My useless husband went and got himself a vasectomy after our daughter was born. I'd never be able to pass it off as his! Next week we can go back to you bareback and me with my diaphragm. I promise!" The flushed woman picked up a small square packet off of the rumpled bed. "Now hurry up and do that to me again before you have to get back to work!" she commanded while tearing open the packet and pulling out a fresh condom.

Lisa slipped quietly away when the memory card was full. Holy shit! This recording was worth its weight in gold! She had to safeguard it! The young woman swiftly and silently made it back to her room. She breathed a sigh of relief when she heard momma crying out again. "Thank God for round two!" she whispered as she connected the camera to her computer. Ignoring the squeaking and moaning as best as she could. Lisa backed up the file onto her secret porn drive, and then replaced in its hiding place under the loose board. Then she wasted gigabytes of space and burned the four and a half minute long film onto her last two full size DVDs.

Biding her time, Lisa waited silently in her room for Marty to leave. He had been banging momma for nearly two solid hours! She had to get out and stash the spare copy somewhere safe! Leverage would be meaningless if momma managed to get her hands on the evidence! Momma finally led her lover downstairs and then came back up. When the shower finally started, she knew it was safe to make her move. She raced down the stairs and slipped out the front door. Lisa had to force herself to drive carefully as she headed downtown to the bank. It turned out to be very easy to acquire a safety deposit box to lock up the precious recording in!

When Lisa returned home again, she found her mother cheerfully vacuuming the living room. The woman shut off the machine when she saw her daughter enter. "You're back early honey. Did you pick up the shopping for me?"

Lisa smiled. "Nope, I forgot. Sorry about that."

"Honey, we talked about this! If you live in this home, you have to do your part and help out!" she put her hands on her hips and frowned. "Lisa, you know I love you, but it may be best if you start looking for your own place when you start working that job you mentioned this morning."

"You might be right, momma." She held up a shiny DVD. "Before you throw me out though, I want you to take a look at this." Lisa popped the disk into the DVD player, and clicked on the TV.

Helen put a hand to her throat as she watched the short scene unfold on the television screen. She stared in horror at herself being debased and defiled, right on the living room TV! "Oh my God! Lisa, where did you get that?"

The redhead laughed. "Where do you think? I recorded it an hour ago with the camera you gave me for my birthday the other night!"

She was expecting it, so Lisa watched calmly as her mother dove at the DVD player. Momma fumbled the disk out, and raced into the kitchen with it. Lisa followed in time to see heavy poultry shears make fast work of reducing the disk to tiny pieces. "We will never speak of this again, young woman! If you even mention what you saw today, I'll convince your father that you're a wicked spiteful liar, bent on staying home and never finding a job or a place of her own!"

"Why should we speak about it, when I could just play it on my computer for daddy?" Lisa had to hurry to keep up with her mother as the woman tore up the stairs and charged into the younger woman's bed room.

"I knew we shouldn't let you have a sinful computer in this house!" She picked up the laptop and darted past her daughter in a mad rush back down the stairs.

Lisa slowly followed her mother to the basement. She watched in awe as the woman picked up a heavy hammer and commenced to just beat the living hell out of the poor computer. Keys flew around the room, and the screen shattered with a resounding crash. "Jeez momma, isn't that overkill?"

"Hold your tongue, young lady!" The hammer slammed down again. Bits of plastic flew everywhere. "I may not know all about computers like you do, but I've seen that nasty CSI Miami show you like to watch! I think if I smash this enough, the hardened drivers will break!"

"Hard drive, momma. You have to smash the hard drive." Lisa pushed her mother away and grabbed the remains of the laptop. "Here, try this!" she clamped it in the vice on her father's worktable, careful to avoid the battery pack, and began to tighten away. Lisa threw her weight into it, and crushed the computer flat, effectively destroying the internal drive between the heavy steel jaws of the clamp.

Her mother stared. "You don't care that your computer is ruined?"

Lisa smiled brightly. "Of course not, momma! I'm not stupid enough to keep anything really important on it!" She pulled the glittering gold chain from under her blouse and let her mother see the small shiny key she now wore around her neck. "I went and got myself a safety deposit box down town at the bank today. I am the only person on Earth legally entitled to open it. I could give you this key, and old man Smithers the bank manager still wouldn't let you near it! Right now the only thing in it is one brand new freshly burned DVD!"

"Oh my sweet Lord!" The older woman staggered against the worktable and stared in horror at her daughter. "Please give me that DVD movie!" she begged. "Lisa dear, please give it back to momma!"

Her daughter grinned. "I may just send it to the church. Do you think they'd let an adulterer play the organ during mass, or teach the little kiddies their lessons in Sunday school? Let's not forget about daddy. He has a badge and a gun. What do you think he'd do when I play him your debut movie?"

Unconsciously mimicking her daughter's movements, Helen pulled the gold crucifix from beneath her sweater and kissed the gleaming icon. "Sweet baby Jesus! My life will be ruined! Why are you doing this to me?" she asked softly.

"Momma, you're such a drama queen!" Lisa tucked the glittering key safely down her blouse. "Your life isn't ruined. I'm just trying to open your mind! Come on. Let's go shopping!"

Helen sat quietly in her daughter's car as the young woman drove at unsafe speeds. She looked up at the sign in front of the building Lisa pulled up to. "The Memory Bank?" she read softly. "Why are we here?"

Her daughter laughed. "I'm doing you a favor, momma. You're replacing my computer, but it doesn't have to be a brand new one. This place has a great reputation for selling reconditioned equipment at real bottom line prices. The owner is supposed to do all the work herself and guarantees everything."

The older woman glanced at the building proper. "Didn't this used to be the Farmers and Mechanic's bank?"

"Yep, that's why the name is so cool. Come on!"

Helen grabbed her daughter's arm just before they entered the glass vestibule of the old converted bank. "We can't go in there! Did you see what I just saw? This place is a den of sin!"

Lisa took a deep breath. "Momma, you're a hypocrite! What were you and that muscle headed water boy doing if it wasn't sinning? Besides, I think it's lovely!" Lisa stood and watched as a tall bespectacled busty woman with curly red hair passionately kissed a lovely Asian woman decked out in wicked cool motorcycle racing leathers. "It's obvious they're in love. There can't be any sin in that!"

Her mother sneered. "Homosexuality is wrong! It's wicked and those girls will burn in hell!"

Lisa laughed. "Momma, how could you be so full of yourself? You broke an actual official commandment, and now you stand in judgment of someone else?" she tried to go on in a deep and imposing voice. "Thou shalt not commit adultery!" she coughed and cleared her throat. "Now tell me who's going to warm their tootsies in hell, momma?"

"Let's get this over with!" Helen stood tall and strode into the building.

The proprietor gave her friend a final squeeze before turning to face the newcomers. "How can I help you?"

Lisa smiled brightly. "I'm in need of a laptop with enough memory to process video." She nudged her mother, who was trying to outstare the Asian. "Isn't that right, momma? I also need a dual layer DVD burner so I can churn out multiple copies of my video projects. WiFi would also be a real plus. Got anything along those lines?"

The woman smiled. "You're in luck. How about a Sony VAIO?" she brought out a Cherry blossom pink machine and set it on the counter. "It's reconditioned after some nimrod dropped it down a flight of stairs, but this little sweetie has everything you might need. Two gigs of memory. A one hundred and sixty gig hard drive. It even sports a true wide screen display. Truthfully, it's the best laptop I have on hand at the moment. I had another good one last night, but it was inadvertently smashed in an aborted shoplifting attempt."

Lisa nearly jumped for joy. "It should due just nicely." She felt herself blush. "I love the color, too. It's simply adorable. How much?"

The woman looked from mother to daughter and smiled. "Since you're both fellow members of The Red-Headed League, I can let you have it for five hundred."

Lisa touched her own flaming red hair and grinned. "Sold!" she turned to her mother. "Momma, pay the nice lady!"

Helen glared at her daughter. "That cost more then your old computer, and that one your father bought brand new! Let's go to Sam's Club and see what they have in the three hundred dollar range."

"Momma, I said pay the woman!" she winked. "Maybe I can make her a copy of your DVD with it."

At that reminder, Helen blushed and pulled out her credit card. "Your father isn't going to like this!"

The younger woman laughed. "How is that my problem?"

Once again back in the car, Helen stared straight ahead as her daughter defied death at every corner as they sped along. "Where are we going now? Do you plan on maxing out your father's credit?"

"Don't be silly, momma! We have just one more stop before we have to go home and get ready!" In a few minutes they arrived at Wal-Mart. "You can wait in the car if you like. I have some money and this won't take long at all!"

Helen watched dejectedly as her lovely daughter ran into the store. "She has her new computer." She muttered. "She said she didn't need any more money." The woman sighed. "Lisa is a good girl. She wouldn't do anything to break up her parent's marriage! I'll just have to avoid ever mentioning anything about her moving out or getting a job." She actually felt much better when her daughter returned a few minutes later.

"Here momma." Lisa said cheerfully as she handed the bag into the car. "I got everything I need."

Helen looked into the bag. "Why would you need four black hooded sweatshirts, and matching sweatpants?" She pulled out two pairs of oversized dark sunglasses. "Why on Earth do you need two pairs of shades?" She pulled out a heavy black leather band. We don't even own a dog!" At least the box of Tampax and a package of Summers Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths made more sense! She felt her blood run cold though, when she spotted the one hundred count cakebox of blank DVDs!

Lisa happily climbed in. "You'll see, momma! I think you'll like it!"

Helen was relieved when Lisa actually did drive them home. She actually carried in the new computer herself and set it on the coffee table. That relief was short lived. "Lisa Tanner, what are you doing?" she snapped as her daughter began to undress, right in the middle of the living room.

"Hurry up momma, I told you. We have to get ready!" Lisa tossed her blouse aside, and slipped out of her bra. She kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of the tight jeans that were so against parental approval.

Her mother scrambled to pick up the discarded clothing. "I don't know what you're up to, young lady, but this is still my house! You will not just throw dirty laundry on the floor like you do up in your pigsty of a room!"

The naked teen blushed. "Sorry momma." She took the now folded clothes from her mother. "Hurry up and strip! I'll put everything in the laundry when you're done!"

Anger flared in the older woman's eyes. "I will do no such thing!"

Lisa sighed. "Momma, remember!" she took off her gold chain and waved the key before her mother's face. "Who should I send the first copy of your movie to? I don't even need to make another DVD. I can simply send it directly to Father O'Malley's email address!" With a giggle, she dropped the chain into daddy's stupid bowling trophy, safe in the knowledge that she was the only person legally entitled to enter the deposit box. She grabbed an item from the plastic bag and hurried to the kitchen for a moment. When she returned, Lisa wore the spiked leather dog collar strapped snugly around her supple neck.

Staring at the wicked spectacle of her naked daughter wearing a collar like a beast, Helen's hands nervously began unbuttoning her sweater. "Please baby, you can't send that filthy movie to anyone!"

"As long as you keep doing as I say, I won't have to." Lisa's eyes sparkled. "I'll just keep the movie safe for you, in case I need it in the future."

"Oh God, please help me!" the woman whispered as she removed her own blouse. "I'm in Hell!"

"Oh momma, there you go again!" Lisa watched as her mother slipped off her sensible shoes, and slowly slid her so last season kakis down well toned sexy legs. "Why do you have to be such a drama queen all the time?" She eyed the woman critically. "You have such a nice body, too. Why hide that great ass in baggy old pants? Don't even get me started on your 'granny' panties and brassiere. First thing tomorrow I'm taking you out to buy something sexy that Marty will love to rip off of you! Right now though, ditch the underwear!"

Helen blushed from head to foot as her daughter openly stared at her body. A tiny thrill did run down her spine at the thought of Marty's strong hands ripping the clothes off of her back. She hesitated a moment more, before removing her plain white cotton bra and panties. "Do, do you really think I look good?" she asked in the softest of whispers.

"Someone's fishing for complements!" Lisa giggled. "Of course you look good, momma! If you dressed properly, people would think you're my sister!" She threw her arms around the woman and held her tight. "My sexy twin sister!"

Helen was shocked! Lisa was pressing her lovely naked body against her bare skin! "That's enough, honey." She gasped as she gently pushed the girl away. Deeply buried shameful memories of high school flittered through her mind. Feeling hot inside, she recalled a game of 'Truth or Dare' that had gone way too far at an unchaperoned, girls only sleepover. None of her friends actually got any sleep on that wicked and wonderful night!

Lisa gave her mother a squeeze. "Now get dressed!" She handed a pair of black sweatpants to the beautiful woman, and began struggling into one of her own. "Hurry momma!"

Helen felt grateful to get dressed, but somehow not wearing underwear left her still feeling naked. She hurried into the hooded sweatshirt, and watched stunned as her daughter picked up her car keys. "What are you doing?" she gasped, as the lovely girl donned a pair of sunglasses, snatched up the bag containing the remaining items and opened the front door. "We can't go out like this!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.