Lisa's Descent to Glory - Cover

Lisa's Descent to Glory

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tired of her police chief father scaring potential boyfriends away, Lisa slips away from her conservative home and visits an adult video store on the edge of town. The 18 year old finally gets to see a man's penis as it slips through the gloryhole into the booth she has secreted herself in. Lisa tries some serious sexperimentation! Things spiral out of control when events force her to leave the security of the booth while still naked!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Lisa Tanner smiled as she set her new laptop on her desk. It surely had been a wonderful day! She had never felt this close to momma before! Daddy had said hardly a word at dinner, but she and momma had chatted and joked more like best friends then mother and daughter. It was simply wonderful! When she had kissed momma good night, she had been delighted when the beautiful woman had let her tongue slip softly against hers when daddy wasn't looking. Daddy just looked embarrassed and scared when Lisa had kissed him! Oh well, that was his problem!

Lisa booted up her new pink computer and hooked up her secret drive. It took her nearly an hour to reinstall all her favorite applications. At some point in that time, she heard her mother and father come up the stairs. For some reason she never heard the expected squeak-squeak of bed springs. It was Saturday night, after all! Lisa was just shutting the new machine down when she heard a light tapping on her door. She unlocked it and smiled at her father. "Hi daddy, did you come to give me another kiss goodnight?"

He pushed in and closed the door. "Something like that." He whispered as he clicked the lock on the knob. He stared at his daughter, his eyes roving over the simple flannel nightgown as he pictured the beautiful body beneath. "Honey, could we, um, arrange a deal?"

Lisa laughed at him. "Make a deal? After what you did last night? You're lucky I did you that favor this morning! What if momma finds out you knocked me up. You have a one in thirty-eight chance, after all!"

Her father grinned. "I was in such a panic last night I wasn't thinking straight. You can't lay your bastard child on me! Your mother and I never told you. I had a vasectomy shortly after you were born!"

She sighed. It was a shame she couldn't hold that over him. Still, there was his actions against her. She needed to get more useful leverage to use on him. "Is that why you decided to rape me?"

"Come on! I thought you were just some common whore. That's the way I always treat them. I get the police officer discount!" He pulled a wad of cash out of his robe pocket. "Look, I went back to the ATM, sweetie. I won't force you, but I if I give you another seventy-five dollars, could you suck me off again?"

She laughed at him. "That's a good start, but wouldn't momma take care of you for free?"

Her father's eyes flashed with anger. "That bitch!" he lowered his voice. "Your mother tried to make me think she was on the rag! I know her cycle. She won't be bleeding for a couple weeks! She even went as far as shoving a tampon up her cunt to try and fool me!" He sighed. "She pulled it out though, and finally let me try eating her out! I never knew her to be that wet before! Your mother must have been masturbating for hours to get that juicy! I thought for once the bitch wanted to try something new, but no! She climaxed twice, and then told me she had a fuckin' headache! Now the dead ass cunt is sound asleep!"

Lisa's eyes opened wide. Momma left her tampon in after her all this time? COOL! When she had grabbed the little mousy tail and eased hers out, all kinds of semen had come oozing down her thighs! No wonder daddy had found her so wet. Lisa wondered what her father would say if he found out he'd eaten about twelve black guy's worth of spunk after it had spent hours soaking into momma's womb. Didn't he know what it tasted like? No, daddy was such a homophobic fool that he'd have no idea how good semen tasted! "Okay daddy. From now on if you give me seventy-five bucks, I'll give you a first class blowjob."

"It's a deal, sweetheart!" He counted out the bills and tossed them onto her dresser. The rest of the big wad of cash vanished back into his robe pocket. He pulled open the garment to display his erection. "Look how hard your mother got me!"

She grinned. "Jeez daddy! You raped me last night, and I gave you a blowjob this morning. Why are you so hard now?"

He groaned. "Your mother never let me eat her out before! I'm not about to go down on any of the cum filled whores I take into custody, so this was my first time trying. It turned me on so much I could hardly stand it! How was I supposed to know she'd pull this headache shit?"

Ah ha! Now she understood! Daddy didn't know what pussy tasted like! He gobbled up sperm thinking it was all just momma! "I should raise the price then." She laughed. "I'm obviously being used in an emergency basis! Do you have another fifty bucks?"

"Lisa please!" he looked like he was nearly going to cry. "We agreed on a price! Seventy-five for blowjobs, that's more then street whores charge!"

The redhead thought for a moment. "Daddy, you said you wanted to do something new, right? How much more money do you have on you?"

His eyes opened wide. With a shaking hand, he pulled out the cash. "Two hundred more, sweetheart. What do you have in mind?"

His daughter smiled. "If you give me the rest of the money, you can pretend to rape me again." She saw his cock give a sudden jerk, and she knew she was onto something useful. "I'll pretend I don't want it, and struggle just enough to make it really exciting for you! Does that sound like fun?"

Her father gulped. "Could, um, would you mind if I went and got my handcuffs?"

Lisa took the money out of his hand and buried it deep in her dresser's panty drawer. "Sure daddy! You run and get them, and I'll get back in bed and pretend to be asleep. You just come on in and do whatever you want! I'll follow your lead and play along!"

Oh Lisa, thank you!" He hugged her tight. "I'll be right back!"

"Don't thank me just yet." She whispered as he closed the door. Lisa rushed to grab her video camera. She slipped in a larger capacity memory card. "An hour should be plenty enough for this!" Clearing her throat, she started the camera recording and looked into the lens. "Daddy touched me in a bad way after dinner tonight when momma wasn't looking. I didn't like the look in his eyes when he said my nightgown was pretty either when I went up to bed." She whispered. "I think I heard him outside my door a minute ago! I'm a little worried, so I'll set this up just in case. I know I'll just think I'm silly in the morning. Good night!" She set the device on her bookcase, pointing directly at her bed. Turning out the light, she crawled under the covers to wait.

It was a good thing the camera couldn't see under her covers. Lisa was so excited she slipped a hand slowly down her body and softly rubbed her pussy through the flannel gown and cotton panties. She froze when the knob rattled on the door. Shit! She had locked it out of force of habit! It wouldn't do to have the camera see her get up and let him in! She needn't have worried. Daddy must have brought the funny little wire key that unlocked all the bedroom doors in the house! She sat up and dramatically pulled her blanket up to her chin just as he threw open the door and switched on the lights. "Daddy, what are you doing? I locked my door for privacy!"

"This is my house! Did you think you could lock me out?" He threw off his robe and strode purposely towards her bed, rattling two pairs of handcuffs as he advanced. "It's time to teach you a lesson about locks, little girl!"

Her squeals were real when the large naked man pounced on the bed and snatched the covers from her. "Daddy no, stop it!" she cried, hoping momma would sleep her normal deep unshakable sleep. He grabbed her by the left wrist and slapped on a glittering stainless steel bracelet. "You're hurting me! Let me go!"

"If you don't stop struggling, I'll show you what real hurting is!" In seconds, he had her left arm shackled to the headboard. "I said keep still!" After a few moments of wrestling, he secured her right wrist too. "I am your father, young lady! It's high time you gave me the respect I deserve!"

The handcuffs rattled as Lisa made a good show of struggling. Holy cats! This was actually pretty hot! Maybe she should have held out for three hundred! "Daddy, I'm sorry! Please let me go!" she wailed convincingly, more for the camera then her father's entertainment.

Douglas sat on the bed and devoured her with his penetrating gaze. "I'll let you go, all in good time. First, I have to teach you your real lesson!" A large hand cupped a firm breast and roughly kneaded tender flesh.

"Don't touch me!" Lisa did her best to sound frightened. "Daddy, don't touch me like that! I don't like it!"

"Did I ask you if you did?" He looked at her desk and smiled. "Let's get things started!"

Lisa felt a moment of real panic when daddy picked up the scissors from her desk. "Don't hurt me! Please God, don't hurt me!"

Her father only laughed as he slipped the blades up under the hem of her chaste flannel nightgown. "Oh, I'm not going to hurt you, sweetie!" he began to cut the fabric. "In fact, I'm going to do my best to make you feel good!"

Shit! Daddy was getting carried away! Lisa's squirming was becoming real. What if he went off the deep end and did something terrible? "Please no! Daddy, please stop now! I swear I'll never tell momma! I'll never tell a living soul!" Still the scissors cut. "No! Oh God, don't do this to me!" she whined as his strong hands finished the job, and tore the ruined gown from her trembling body.

Douglas paused to drink in the exquisite beauty of this eighteen year old Goddess. "You're as beautiful as your mother." He whispered while grabbing her panties in his fist. "You're so lovely!" The hand yanked. Lisa cried out as he roughly tugged the flimsy garment from her. He nearly started to drool as he locked his eyes on her sex. "You're even more beautiful then her!" He leaned down and kissed a perfect firm breast.

She whimpered dramatically, hoping the camera couldn't pick up how wet she was getting. "What are you thinking? What are you going to do? Daddy, I'm your daughter! This is incest! It's sick, wrong and against the law!"

"I'm the fucking chief of police!" He ran a finger slowly down her flat tummy and then gently touched her pouting labia. "I am the law! You have no say in the matter! If I want to fuck that sweet pussy, you can't do a damn thing about it!"

Lisa kicked wildly, being very careful to not really cause her father any pain. "Let me go! I don't want this! Please daddy, I'm your good girl! Please don't ruin me!"

He laughed at her efforts and made shot work of grabbing her flailing legs. "You're my very special little girl. That's why I need to teach you this lesson. I can't have you thinking you can keep me out of your room if I feel the urge to use your sexy body!" He spread her legs wide and knee moved between them. "Now let daddy show you how much he loves his precious baby!"

"Oh my God! Daddy, I'm begging! Please don't do this!" She tried hard not to look interested as his erect cock bobbed over her wetness. It was actually rather difficult not to cry out for him to just stuff it in. She had to keep the busily recording camera firmly in mind! She thought of a great touch. "I want my momma! Momma, please save me!" Of course she hoped her mother's usual profound sleep would prevent her from hearing!

Douglas hadn't felt this hard in ages! Lisa sure was giving him more then his two hundred worth! Tomorrow after church, he would stop and withdraw some more money and give her a bonus! He had to show his talented daughter he had a flare for role playing too! "Quiet baby!" he hissed. "If you wake your mother, I'll kill you both!"

Lisa gasped. Perfect! This recording was going to be far more useful then the one she made of momma and Marty! "Daddy, please! I'll be good! I'll do anything you say as long as you leave momma out of this!"

Grasping his cock in one hand, Douglas pressed the head against his daughter's sweet little sex. He found her opening and eased his hips forward. "Good girl!" he gasped as her exquisite warmth once again enveloped his hardness. "I knew you'd see it my way!" He threw her legs up over his shoulders and began a steady rhythmic thrusting. "Now, this isn't so bad, is it?"

Lisa couldn't help a low moan. She hoped the camera's microphone wouldn't pick up as a show of her acute arousal! "No daddy, it isn't good! I don't want to have sex with you! It's a sin!" She felt her heart pounding and almost feared that too would be recorded! "Please stop! Daddy, please stop raping me!"

He bent her nearly in half and began to really just pound it in. "I'm not stopping until I pop my load inside your sweet body, baby girl! I own you! I can do this any damn time I choose!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.