Elaine and James - Cover

Elaine and James

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 11: aftermath

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: aftermath - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Later that evening we made love again, the pill was still having an effect, although I was starting to come to the idea that Elaine was having just as much, if not more impact. This time I went down on her and licked our combined juices from her honey pot. At first Elaine wanted me to stop, but very soon gave up as the sensations became too much for her. Then with my mouth full of the remains of my spunk and her fluids I kissed her. I have never had a woman's tongue so deep in my mouth as she tried hard to gather every last remnant of our combined moistures. We lay panting for some time, happy to be replete and close in each others arms. We must have drifted off into sleep around ten o' clock. However the side effects started to kick in about three o' clock in the morning. I woke up with a high temperature, and palpitations. I got up and went downstairs for a glass of water. I was drinking a second glass when Elaine came down wearing the other towelling robe.

"What's the matter, James? Is it the side effects?" I nodded, and she felt my head and put her hand on my chest.

"Christ! Your burning up, and I can feel your heart going so quickly. I'll call an ambulance."

"No, Elaine. There's no need. It'll go in a while, don't worry."

"Your not taking one of those bloody pills again, not for me." She was in tears. I pulled her to me and sat her on my lap.

"Don't get upset. It's not dangerous, the Doctor examined me and told me all about it. He wouldn't let me take them if it was harmful."

"Please James?" She pleaded through her tears. "Don't take one again, not for me. Please." I was shaking my head.

"Elaine. I will. Not every time, but I will from time to time. I can put up with this discomfort, and it's worth twice this discomfort if I have the pleasure of being within you." She was shaking her head.

"Let me ask you. If we had met years ago, and I wanted a child between us. Would you have agreed?"

"Yes. I would have loved that. I'm sorry that I can't give you one now."

"You would do that, knowing that to give birth would mean going through hours of intense pain. But you would have done it?" She nodded, her cheeks wet with her tears.

"So what is the difference?" I dried her tears with my tongue, and held her close until the sobs faded away. We went back to bed. I slept fitfully, and I don't think that Elaine slept at all as she watched over me with concern written all over her face. The alarm had been set for half past six. Elaine showered and dressed for her first day at work, and I put the sweats on, I would go on to the gym after dropping her at work.

That evening Elaine phoned me, all excited about her job, but before saying anything about that she demanded to know if I was alright again. I reassured her, and then we talked about her first day at work. That was the routine we got into. Talking every evening, and my picking Elaine up from work Friday afternoon, spending the weekend together, and then taking her to work on Monday. I did take the Cialis again. Now Elaine was used to the effects she was less concerned, but we both enjoyed the results of its primary purpose.

This went on for about five months. We went away some weekends to the West Country and to Scotland. We even flew to Guernsey. Elaine had never flown before and she was like a child with a new toy. In fact I think it was the flight she enjoyed most of all, which peeved me a little, as I thought our lovemaking was especially good that time. One fine Sunday we packed a picnic basket and drove into Wales. I had studied the maps and found what I thought would be a likely area to find that secluded spot. We did. That day will stay in my memory, we spent the whole day naked, chasing each other around, making love, feeding each other titbits from the food hamper, then lying close in each other's arms. She decided for us then that we should have a holiday sometime at a naturist venue in the Mediterranean. Who was I to argue?

It was the first weekend in November that I could sense that Elaine was getting restless. I was convinced that this was it. She had found someone else. Eventually on the Sunday she asked if we could have a serious chat. We were sitting in the conservatory, and instead of sitting opposite me and telling me that she was putting an end to our relationship, she came over and sat in my lap.

"James, I am not happy with the way things are." I thought here it comes.

"Why? Elaine."

"This life we have, it's not enough for me."

"Go on."

"James I love you so much, and I hate being away from you during the week. Can I come and live with you all the time?" I was dumbstruck! This was not what I expected. But I had no problem with my answer, as I had found that the weeks without Elaine were hard to take.

"Of course you can. But why this change of heart?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.