Elaine and James - Cover

Elaine and James

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Chapter 9: Sunday continued

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday continued - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was time we got up. I asked Elaine if she wanted a shower or a bath. She opted for a shower. I told her I would wait, then take my shower afterwards.

"Come in and talk to me in a minute. First I have to make myself comfortable." It's funny really. We all have to go to the loo, yet we find so many terms to disguise the fact, or sneak off so that no one knows what you are up to. I gave her the minute or two, and when the cistern flushed, I slowly entered the bathroom. She was looking at the shower controls. I flicked the main switch, then showed her the local control for heat and power.

"Oh bugger! I forgot to bring my shower cap."

"Hang on. I have some disposable ones." She had that sly grin.

"Ready for any stray lady that happens to use your shower?"

"Not at all I collected them from hotels when I stayed away. It was for my mother, when she was still around." I rummaged through the bathroom cabinet. Finding one, I opened the packet. Elaine put it on, she looked adorable, it looked a little like a mop cap. She pulled a face at me first then the shower curtain, started the shower and got in.

"Aagh! It's cold."

"Sorry I should have told you to wait thirty seconds, then it will get warm." I heard this rather naughty giggle from behind the curtain.

"My nipples have gone hard.' I laughed as well.

'Passion or cold water?"

"After what you did to me, I should imagine they will never go down. Oh this is lovely, the water has just got to the right temperature."

The sound of running water had got to me, and I needed to make myself comfortable, as Elaine had put it; it's a bugger getting old: I could go downstairs, but decided to brazen it out.

"Elaine! I have to pee. I shouldn't peek for a moment."

"Ok." I let my bladder empty itself, taking longer than usual, when I was interrupted by the rustle of the shower curtain, and turning to my right could see Elaine's cheeky grin as she watched me.

'I said no peeking.'

"I know, but I couldn't resist."

"Pervert!"

"Oh, look who's talking!" She gave me that grin again. "When you are finished, are you going to get in here with me?" I happily agreed with that suggestion. Having wiped the final drip of pee of my cock, I got in the shower behind her. We had a happy time in the shower. Soaping and rinsing each other, then repeating the procedure, just because it was so enjoyable. Without motive I soaped Elaine's bottom, running my hand up and down the crack between her bum cheeks. She was quiet when I did this, and when I actually put a finger on her rosebud she cried.

"Shit!" In a voice of wonder.

"I hope not." Elaine looked shocked for a moment, then started to shake with laughter. You know how when someone laughs you tend to laugh as well. The mirth that had grabbed her, got to me as well, and put out of our minds any love play. Later as I dried her, she leaned back to me.

"So many firsts." I thought I knew what she meant, but asked her anyway.

"So many. The first time I came just by you caressing my breasts. The first time I passed out from Cumming. The first time I ever had two orgasms within the space of a few minutes. The first time I ever showered with a man." Then she spoke quite softly. "And the first time I realised that my bottom could be an erogenous zone." I didn't say anything. I really didn't have a motive when I did that, but once it had happened I was pleased that Elaine didn't have a negative reaction. She looked shyly at me.

"Could we talk about that later?"

"You should know by now that you can talk to me about anything."

We got dressed. Quite unfazed by getting dressed in the same room, it seemed so natural. I put on some Chino's and a Polo shirt, and Elaine pulled on a T-shirt and jeans. I noted that she didn't bother to put a bra on. Interesting!

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"What would you have as a rule?"

'Coffee and toast.' She agreed.

"Yes, that will be great. Can we eat in the conservatory?"

"I do usually."

Elaine got on with the toast, while I made coffee, we finished about the same time so carried the mugs and plates through to the conseratory. This had been taking the full sun from about six o' clock that morning and had warmed nicely. I unlocked the door then went about opening all the windows to let in some air. Elaine had walked outside chewing on a slice of toast thoughtfully. I joined her

"Penny for them." She chewed a little more.

"Can we talk about how we are going to be?"

"You have an idea?' I asked.

'Yes, but I don't know if you'll like it."

"Well try me."

"I want to be with you James. But I don't want to move in with you. I'd like to be here, staying with you, sleeping with you, but not on a twenty-four seven basis."

"I can understand that. I like it so far. Go on."

"Well I haven't got further than that at the moment." I thought for a while, she looked at me waiting for my comment.

"How about we work it this way. Your job is your side of town, so it would be difficult to get to it from here, unless I took you and collected you." She was shaking her head.

"No. That would be totally unfair."

"Ok, let's look at it from another angle. You want to be here, and I want you here. So how about we are together over the weekends, Friday through to Sunday night. I will take you to work on Monday morning and then you are at home for the rest of the week?" Elaine gave that some thought and agreed.

"That would work. But can we talk frequently?" She pleaded.

"Of course. If you wanted to come over any evening I can come over to see you, or bring you back here, or we could have long telephone chats." She was smiling now, that cheeky little smile.

"Dirty phone calls?" I laughed.

"Could be." After that deviation I got back to the subject.

"We can start like that, but change the arrangement according to how we feel." She looked worried then.

"You mean if you don't want me to be here as often?"

"No. I mean if I want, and you want to be here more." The happy face was back.

We cleared away the plates and mugs. Elaine wanted to know what we could do today.

"It's a lovely day, seems a pity to be cooped up in the house, unless of course you want to go back to bed. I could cope quite happily with that." I had given the day some thought already.

"Do you like walking?"

"Well yes, I do like a gentle stroll, nothing ambitious though. What are you thinking?"

"We could drive up to the Staffordshire Moorlands, and take a gentle stroll along the Manifold valley."

"How gentle a stroll are we talking about?"

"It's not difficult, no rough country, the path is paved all the way. It's actually about eight miles long."

"How long?"

"We won't do anything like that. Just a gentle walk, taking our time and smelling the grass. An Amble. Then we can find a Pub, and grab some lunch. What do you think?"

"I'd like that."

That's what we did. We parked the car, and set off at an easy pace along the track. It had once been a narrow gauge railway, lifted some time in the thirties. The County Council had taken it over and paved it throughout as a cycle and pedestrian path. Quite long-sighted of them I thought. The benefit of it being an old railway, was that there were no steep banks. The Valley had no roads through it, so apart from the occasional inconsiderate cyclist, it was peaceful. I reached down and took Elaine's hand. She looked up with a brilliant smile.

"I was going to ask you if we could hold hands, but you seem to read my thoughts. I am loving being with you, James. It's this wonderful all-over feeling of being loved and cherished." I smiled happily. I was getting to the point where I could let slip the age thing, and just enjoy Elaine's company, without qualms. We walked on easily, chatting about the sights on the way, how the valley sides seemed to soar so quickly and the peace and quiet which was so unusual in today's busy world.

We had walked about three miles, when I suggested that this was far enough.

"We have to walk the same distance back, you know." She acknowledged the truth in that.

"Do you think we could sit somewhere for a while." I looked around. Then spotted what looked like a comfortable place to sit. It was off the track a bit, amongst the trees, but still had a patch of sunshine to enjoy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.