Elaine and James
Chapter 8: Sunday of delight

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sunday of delight - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I awoke that Sunday, in the same position that I had gone to sleep. Unusual for me as I would often turn restlessly for quite some time before getting comfortable enough to doze off. But this morning I wakened with Elaine in my arms just as she had been last night. My left arm had gone completely numb, a price that I was happy to pay. My eyes opened to look into Elaine's. She had a very loving smile on her face.

"Good morning my lover."

"Good morning my lovely Elaine." I moved closer to kiss her, she held her face up and we dived into each other's mouth. The flavours of her breath were so much stronger from the night's sleep, as I suppose mine were also, but I gave it no heed, and neither did Elaine as her tongue searched round my cheeks and gums. We separated, I laying back, and Elaine moving to partially lie on top of me.

"Did you sleep well?" She nodded.

"Yes. I had this wonderful dream, that my lover was kissing and sucking on my nipples, and I had an orgasm from him just doing that. Tell me my lover! Did that happen?"

"Do you know, I had almost exactly the same dream, except of course that I was the lover. My lady was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Now isn't that strange?" Elaine snuggled into me.

"I will never forget last night." Her voice was muffled as she was pressing into my chest. She looked up.

"Do you know that song, "I want to know what love is"." I remembered it well.

"Yes. It was a group called "Berlin" wasn't it?"

"That's right. Well you showed me what love is, last night. You understood my nervousness. You allowed me to relax and you didn't hurry. You touched my body so tenderly. You found places on my body that I would never have thought would give me pleasure, but you found them and you did. And then you were unselfish enough to let me sleep. I didn't do anything for you, and I feel ashamed and selfish." I caressed her flank, running my had up to cup her breast, with my thumb just rubbing lightly over the nipple. She gasped.

"Elaine, my sweet, delightful lady. I wanted last night to be all about you. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think you have never been able to unleash the passions that are inside you. I wanted those passions out so that we could both enjoy them. When you orgasmed last night, I was surprised, but very, very happy. Believe it or believe it not, I shared your pleasure, The look on your face, the cries you made. It was overwhelming and very precious."

"Do you ever fail to find the right words, James?"

"Frequently."

"Well don't worry about it now, as your hand is making all the right noises. Ohh!" That was when my finger and thumb rubbed her nipple in a twisting motion.

'God! That feels good!' I bent and kissed her. This was no time for words, well not for words that would be found in a dictionary. Now I let my hand explore further, running down her stomach, circling her navel, and then just brushing across her pubic hair. Then back repeating the actions until my hand once more cupped her breast. We had all the time in the world, so with one hand at her back, supporting her, the other was given free range over the body that she so freely made available to me. Each time I journeyed south, my fingers possessed more of her groin, fluttering over the soft curls, and then just brushing over her cleft. Elaine made her wishes plainly known, as her hips would lift asking me to take possession of her pussy and her legs opened slightly to invite me in. I delayed the actual moment when my fingers would enter that lovely cleft and find her wet folds. I teased her probably a little too long.

"James, please. Please touch me." I did, first with my middle finger I probed into that wet warmth, I gathered moisture, coating it liberally, then pulled upwards, stroking through her folds to seek her clitoris.

"Oh shit!" I repeated the caress, down to her cunt, collecting moisture, then back to her clit. I did this time and time again, with Elaine becoming wetter, and heat radiating from her pussy. Then my forefinger joined in, and this time as I went to collect moisture, I pushed gently in to the depth of two joints. Then went back. Again back down, but this time as I pushed my fingers into her cunt, she bucked her hips to force me deeper. I felt her head move. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open, beseeching my mouth on hers.

I kissed her, at the same time as my tongue went into her mouth, I pushed three fingers into her as deep as I could. Her hips snaked. And even though our mouths were joined she managed to mewl. Her arms were around me with her fingers digging into my back. I used my thumb then to stroke her clitoris as my fingers continued to plough her cunt. It could not be long, her body was vibrating, hips pushing upwards to match every thrust of my fingers. It was marvellous, I could actually feel the orgasm gathering in her body. I pulled away from her mouth and bent to her nipples which were pointed and very hard. I sucked one sharply into my mouth, as again I forced my fingers deep into her cunt. My thumb flicked furiously across her clit, and then she was there. The quiet bedroom was rent by a scream, and her body went wild. I found difficulty in keeping my mouth, my fingers, and my thumb to where they were giving her most pleasure. It was impossible, as suddenly her hips wracked up at least a foot from the bed. I lost my grasp completely, as whilst still in the air she twisted side to side. I managed to keep sucking her nipple, and my ears were assailed by her gasps and moans as she went through the vortex of sensations.

I lifted my head as the gasps became a long, 'oooooh, ' dieing in volume as she ran out of air. I reckoned that Elaine had not taken a proper breath for well over three minutes. I just held her as she came down. Caressing her gently, and murmuring softly in her ear. I got little response. Worried I looked closely, she was breathing but seemed to have passed out.

Finally after many minutes her eyes fluttered and opened. Blank at first then recognition and understanding came back to them. She smiled and reaching up pulled my face down. We kissed. Long and lovingly, our kiss warmed and completed her passionate moment. I lifted and she looked into my eyes.

"You took me to Paradise, James. And I will want to go there often now. Promise me you will always be there to take me." I nodded.

"As long as I have breath in my body." She smiled at me then cuddled down in my arms and within a few minutes was sleeping.

She slept for about twenty minutes, then her eyes flickered open. I was still in the same position, holding her close. Her eyes were serious at first, then warmth and love came into them.

"Did I make a lot of noise?"

"You weren't in control."

"What will your neighbours think of me?"

"Well look at it another way. They will think that I must be bloody good, to get that reaction."

"You are bloody good, James." Elaine was quiet for a while. Then she looked at me.

"Did you hear what I said last night?"

"Well you did say many things, some of them quite naughty." She laughed.

"That was your fault, you did naughty things to me." her smile changed from humour to love.

"I said I loved you."

"Yes I heard that. We say these things in passion. I don't hold you to it."

"I meant it James. I do love you. I am in love with you, and I love you. I know you won't say it to me, it doesn't matter, but I had to say it to you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.