Elaine and James
Chapter 2: Talking with Elaine

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Talking with Elaine - A spring and autumn romance. When James meets Elaine he has no idea where their friendship will lead.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I didn't see Elaine for a week. I was working and perspiring on the cycle machine, when she got on the machine next to me. I didn't realise it was her until I heard a cheery.

"Good Morning, James." I turned my head and returned her greeting.

"Hi, Elaine. You ok?" She got on with warming up, and I carried on sweating. I went on to do my routine, the Rowing machine, then the Treadmill, and finally the Cross-trainer, which would really finish me off, literally, if I overdid it. I waved at her as I went to the changing room, but she called me over.

"I won't be long now. Could you wait? I would like to have a chat." That was not a problem, I had no urgent appointments until next week. That's how it is when you are retired. There is little that cannot be left until the next day or the day after tomorrow.

"I'll be in the lounge." She smiled a thank you and carried on working out.

She joined me after about twenty minutes.

"Can we have some coffee?" She suggested.

"Yes sure. How do you like your coffee? I'll go to the machine and get some." She shook her head.

"No not here."

"Well we could go to Costa's in town if you like." She looked unhappy with that as well.

"We could." She drew the words out, but didn't seem happy with that. I think I understood her reluctance.

"Somebody could see us." She nodded. Then asked.

"Do you think we could go to your place?" I was quite surprised for a moment.

"Well yes, I have no objection, if you don't. Let's go." We went out to the car. I again held the door open for her, and there was just a slight hint of surprise as I did.

"Do you always do that?"

"What?'

'Hold the door." I grinned.

"Only for lovely ladies."

"Oh yes, just so you can get a glimpse of leg." I laughed.

"That is one of the perks. But it's just the way I was brought up. It's a generation thing. Does it embarrass you?"

"No. It's never happened to me before. Actually I quite like it, it feels," she searched for the right word or words, "considerate and protective. It seems respectful. I like that."

I turned into my Avenue, and parked on the hard-standing outside my house. She opened the car door, but I pulled it right open and held out my hand.

"You are spoiling me. I could get used to this." I smiled.

"All part of the service, Madam. Come this way." I heard her say something very softly, under her breath. Now my hearing is not that good; another one of those age things; but I was sure she muttered something to the effect that "coming any way would be good." Perhaps it was my imagination. She followed me into the lounge, and I went straight through and opened the door to the Conservatory.

"Sit yourself down." I waved to one of the Wicker chairs. "How do you like your Coffee?"

"Oh, no sugar and just a little milk, please."

"Cup or a mug?"

"I am not posh, a mug please." I got the kettle on and put out the mugs. I could see through into the Conservatory from the kitchen, and Elaine had walked to the window and was looking out at the garden.

"Nice garden." I heard her call. I didn't reply until I took the coffee in. With my hearing problem I can't have conversations unless I am close to the other person.

"Well, I like it." I replied. The garden was a minimum maintenance plot. A large Patio, and then rocks and gravel to give a Japanese feel to the area. She turned to me.

"Do you like gardening?"

"I like to enjoy the garden, not to work in it. So that's why it is as you see it." I put the coffees down on a little table. They both looked the same as I only took a little milk.

"That one is yours. I take a spoonful of sugar." She picked up the mug and sipped. I waited. Elaine had suggested this meet, and I was happy to make small talk until she could get to the reason.

She looked at a couple of framed photographs I had on the window sill.

"Are these relatives?" I was amused as she seemed to be avoiding the topic she really wanted to talk about.

"Yes, that's my daughter, Sarah, and that is my grandson, Will."

"How old is your daughter?"

"Forty-four."

She looked embarrassed.

"I am only four years older than her." She sat down again and sipped the coffee. Then she seemed to straighten her shoulders. Ah, I thought, she is going to open the real conversation.

"It was the first time you know."

"I didn't know, but as I said at the time, I am not condemning you. We all have our reasons. I have had my moments as well." She looked at me.

"You mean you were unfaithful as well?"

"Yes I was. That resulted eventually in my divorce. Afterwards I became the other man on more than one occasion. So I can see it from another perspective."

"My husband has been cheating for years."

"So what you did was a little of balancing the equation?"

"I didn't think of it as that, but yes, I suppose I was getting a bit of my own back." I remained silent, allowing her to go on, as I suspected she had more to say.

"I wanted to know what it was like. Brian had not had sex with me for months. I wanted someone who would want me." She had finished her coffee, so I asked if she would like another, or perhaps a glass of wine.

"Some wine would be great."

I had a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge, and poured two glasses. Then a thought prompted me bring the bottle as I went back to the Conservatory.

"Did it fulfil you?" She shook her head.

"No. It was just the same as if my Husband was fucking me." She stopped and looked guilty.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't use that word." I smiled.

"Elaine, I have heard the word before, and used it myself, so you didn't shock me." I paused, then went on. "I noticed that you said fucking rather than making love. Why?" Elaine looked confused.

"I don't understand you. They're the same aren't they?"

"Oh no, they are not!" Confusion now ruled her face. So I clarified.

"Fucking is that action. Making love is the event." I could still see the uncertainty she felt, so I went further.

"Long before you get naked, and into bed, when you first start the kissing and caressing that you know will lead to bed. That is the start of making love. When you are both satiated and you lay there holding each other close, that is the end of making love. When you are actually joined physically, that is fucking." I stopped there and let her think about that.

"So what would you say about a kiss or two, and copping a feel of my tit, then getting my knickers down and putting his cock in me until he came?"

"Abysmal! Certainly not making love. Fucking, yes. But a very one-sided fuck. Did you enjoy it?" That question was a little superfluous as I knew from what Elaine said before that in all probability she had been left unsatisfied. Her face said it as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.