Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 26

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Sunday:

I woke up to noise coming from the kitchen and two bodies cuddled up to me. I climbed out, trying not to wake either of them, but I did not succeed. Mindy said, "It is Mandy's turn now."

"I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom."

When I returned, Mandy was wide awake, with a smile that was as wide as the bed. Mindy gave her sister a kiss before headed down to the bathroom. I asked, "Are you sure you want to become a member of this family?"

"Yes! I was so happy when Mindy told me we would be."

I climbed back into the bed and pulled Mandy to me. She slid over next to me easily enough, but when I started to kiss her, I found she was hesitant. When I asked again if she was sure this is what she wanted, she started to cry quietly and said, "I have never kissed a guy before, I'm sorry!"

That was not the answer I had been expecting and I started to chuckle, which then caused Mandy to cry harder. I pulled her to me and explained, "Mandy Dear. I wasn't laughing at you, but that I had misread the signs. I thought you really didn't want to be here, but were here only because your sister wanted this."

"Why would you think that?" asked Mandy through her tears.

"Because you are a little submissive to her wants, and you also are more of an introvert than she is."

"It just looks that way, I learned early on; that arguing led to fights, which upset our parents. So, if it is something that really doesn't matter in the long run, I let her lead the way. Otherwise, I push for myself. Mindy has come to realize that, and will give in at that point. I was going to go with you, but you suggested flipping a coin, and I lost."

"I guess I lost too." I replied, which caused a big smile to return to her face. I then took my time, and made love to Mandy as she well deserved. I started with kissing her lips again. Then worked my way around her face to her ears, and then down her throat. By the time I was done with one breast, she had her first small orgasm, having a second after I finished her other breast and trailing kisses down her stomach.

Once I had her legs apart, I started at her left knee, kissed my way up, stopping after I kissed her outer lips. Then I proceeded to the other side, starting at the same point and worked my way up. By the time I reached her junction the second time, Mandy grabbed my head and guided me to her slit.

I kissed my way up and down her slit, avoiding her clit, then I used my fingers to part the outer lips, and I made another trip. This time, I spread the inner lips too and licked my way down and back before I took her clit into my mouth. Mandy's hips came off the bed and I used my tongue to stroke her clit. When she started to whine, I used my teeth to hold the clit in place while I lashed it with my tongue.

When she started to scream, I released her clit and started to suck on it. She was a genuine squirter! I had to swallow twice, since I received so much. As Mandy was calming down, I slid up her body and positioned my cock at her opening and slowly started to push my way in. When I hit her Hyman; Mandy's eyes popped open and she reached up to grab my shoulders. It was the other movement that surprised me. Her hips came off the bed forcing me deep into her. I stayed with her as she gave a little grunt of pain and settled back onto the bed.

I kissed her about the face while she recovered. When she guided my mouth to hers, I started to move slowly at first. For the first couple of plunges, Mandy lay still then she started to match me stroke for stroke. Soon I was bottomed out and Mandy's head was whipping from side to side in time with my thrusts. All of a sudden, Mandy threw her head back and started to moan. I tried to pick up the pace but my strokes were becoming too erratic to continue and I buried myself as deep as I could and just held her as we both shook through our mutual orgasms.

When we went downstairs to the kitchen, Lee and Mindy treated us to a standing ovation, which embarrassed Mandy. During the shower we talked and I suggested that she tease them about being jealous. During breakfast, Mandy actually embarrassed Mindy when she asked, "Wasn't it that good for you?"

We were down at the hanger about 9AM. Roy asked if it was okay that the two families were staying in the Quonset hut across the river. I said it was, but to save the spare bedroom for Ken and his family. Karen said that she would prefer to have their own place and I told her I would also, but we would have to build it first and just as a matter of fact we would have to build at least three cabins this summer. Roy said "Four would be a better number." then turned and walked off.

Shortly we were on our way back to Fairbanks with the same people who originally came with us. We would be returning this evening with the rest of our supplies. We planned to return and get more but first we wanted to get the extra weapons and ammunitions back to camp.

We flew directly to the Air Base and refueled. I found a tanker truck, we filled it with aviation fuel and Mindy rode shotgun as we made our way back to the Walker's Hanger. By the time we arrived, both choppers had been loaded and a net containing the freezers was ready to be attached to Roy's chopper. I parked the tanker off to the side, away from the hanger.

Once we were on board, Roy started the engines. Carol and Joy would take care of attaching the cable to the net. This went without a problem and we were ready to go. Nine hours after we had left the mining site, we were safely back without any incidents. This time we had Ken and his family with us, along with about two dozen fresh eggs.

Today while we were gone, the floats had been pushed back into the water and the river boats with motors were in place. The big surprise was that the float for the plane was also in place and Tommy's plane was tied to it. Jacob met me and asked "When do you wanted to take your solo?"

I started to object when he produced my log book that Tommy and Bill had me keep and said, "According to this log, you are ready for your cross-country solo."

My wives, who had been standing around, all started to say they would be happy to go with me. "When are we leaving?" they wanted to know.

Jacob said, "I suggest that you land at dad's place."

I knew there was no getting out of it, so I said, "Tomorrow, but you are flying with me too."

During dinner it was decided that all the family would be going with me. Our plan was to recover as much food as we could. Carol was going to fly with Joy in the morning and stop by the air base and borrow the biggest chopper they had. I was told it was actually owned by the Air National Guard and look like a giant bug. Now my curiosity was up, I could hardly wait to see it.

Ken and his family ate with us, were duly impressed with our cabin and said that one like it would do for them quite nicely. The other two families had been shown the cabin during the day and were also impressed. One of the families said they wanted to stay but the other had yet to make up their minds. The extra women were housed in the hanger, were at loose ends. Half wanted to stay and half wanted to go but could not figure out where to go, so we told them they were welcome to stay until they made up their minds. This seemed to help ease the minds of at least half the women who had not wanted to stay. I think they were worried about what they might be forced to do.

All the women had agreed to take over the watches in the communication room. Training was scheduled to start tomorrow with Vivian as their supervisor. This also went along ways to make them feel welcome and providing them the feeling of being part of something. Of course, the cleaning of the hanger fell to them, except for the male dormitory and bathroom used only by Jacob and Roy.

Aunt and Uncle Lee had taken a liking to the two youngest survivors of Wiseman and taken them into their cabin. Both girls were seventeen years old and their parents had been killed. Their parents had met after the plague at Prudhoe Bay and married. They had been driving back to Fairbanks on the Dalton Highway, when they had been taken captive.

The funny thing was when you saw Jacob you would see one of the girls nearby. In fact, Aunt Lee had taken to inviting Jacob to take meals with them. I expected that somehow, she was in on the planning to trip Jacob some night.

I know I have not mentioned their names, but to be truthful, I am not good with names, and had only met them briefly. So, other than seeing them around during my short stays in camp, I have had no real direct dealings with them.

Monday:

The next morning after breakfast, I performed the preflight on Tommy's plane. Jacob and I decided we would fly up over Wiseman and Coldfoot and follow the highway to Fairbanks. This was not to keep from getting lost, but to see if we could find any other survivors and to check out the area along the highway.

The choppers took off before us, heading directly for the air base. We had the air to ourselves according to the radar operators. I climbed up and flew along the spine of the Endicott Mountains so we could look along both sides. We didn't see much. When we reached the Dalton Highway, I turned south, flying over Wiseman and then Coldfoot. From what we could tell, nothing had changed. We followed the highway circling a couple times to take a better look at abandoned vehicles. When I hit Livengood, I turned west and headed for the Walker's and landed.

Next to the hanger was one UGLY helicopter. It was a Sikorsky CH-54 Skycrane. It was painted in the standard army colors, which did nothing to improve it looks. Carol told me it could lift 20,000 pounds, which would allow us to lift a completely loaded trailer or cargo container. Joy had flown to Valdez, where Roy and Ken were, in fact, obtaining a flat bed trailer which had a cargo container mounted on it. They would be returning sometime tonight if everything went well.

My wives and I took the first tractor and would stand watch during the night. With the five of us, each with night goggles, we would only have to stand two hour watches, during the night.

Ken's wives had gone to take care of the chickens and retrieve the eggs laid while we had been gone. When they returned, we had a barbecue, with two hens as the honored guests. Karen said because the hens had stopped laying eggs, they were only good to eat now. They also bought a portable generator so we would have light in the hanger and be able to power the rotisserie. I, for one, was looking forward to dinner. Jacob and I preformed the maintenance required on the plane and refueled it.

When Carol returned, she said Ken and Roy had found the perfect trucks with lowboy trailers and had loaded four bundles of 3/4" plywood onto one. I thought I had misunderstood what she said when she added, "After dinner, I will fly Carol and Ken's wives down, so they can ride shotgun back with them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.