Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Only about four things are worth mentioning between when we had everything we brought in by tractor stored, and our preparing to leave to return the tractors, a few days before Thanksgiving.

First, it was determined the biological weapon had been released by China at the Russians, a week before the world knew of it. It had a 40% survival rate and lasted for a total of three weeks counting the week it went unreported. Three weeks after its initial report, no new cases were reported. China was censored by the rest of the world and broadcasted the public execution of the person who ordered the attack. This caused another outcry about human rights. After two more weeks passed without an additional outbreak the normal commercial travel was reestablished.

Two weeks after we returned, Roy and Bob both airlifted in our cabinets on a day that was just perfect and very unusual for this time of year. Although it did not warm up, the sky was clear and there was just a very slight breeze. They flew in about 10 AM and dropped them off in front of my cabin. Art, Rob and Sul helped me get them into the house and set in place during the afternoon.

Everybody thought that they fit well and finished the cabin off nicely. Some discussion was held on whether it was better not to have the downstairs bedroom like our cabin or have one like Art's and Rob's. I think the final vote is still out. On plus side, when we have people over having the extra room in the great room is real nice.

Lee took to camp life with great enthusiasm and when I asked her why, she said, "Since I was molested, I have been protected, which in many cases meant I was prevented from trying new things that I wanted to do."

In mid-October, Sul and I wanted to go caribou hunting and I told Jenn and Lee that just Sul and I going. This caused a minor (read that as major) argument between us, with Jenn and Lee on one side and me on the other side of the argument. The camp soon became involved. Mary had accepted Lee and took up for them. Nukka, being more traditional, thought they should stay home and seemed a little disappointed in us living together. Art and Rob just hinted that if I hurt Jenn in any way, there would be one less person for dinner. Tommy's and Sul's advice, basically was identical, "There is no way you can win. Do what you think is right."

At any rate, it took us three days before Sul and I were able to convince Jenn and Lee that we should be allowed to go by ourselves. Sul and I left the following morning on two snowmobiles pulling a sled each. When we returned, Jenn told me that I killed it, I could butcher it. Both Mary and Nukka had something to say about that but I never did find out what it was, just that Jenn apologized to me later. Lee slowed the processing of the caribou down by insisting that Mary and Nukka teach her how to butcher a large animal. Sul and I paid attention also, just in case we would have to do it someday.

Another major change to take place during this time was that Lee had joined Jenn and me as a wife. Neither woman wanted to be separated from me or each other; this was made adamantly clear to me when I tried to order another bed for the cabin. This was before she officially joined us as our wife and most likely was the catalyst for making the joining official.

Mid-November found us preparing to leave for the Walker place, near Fairbanks. A call to Captain Stumpf ensured that it was safe for Jenn, Lee and me to return to town. Captain Stumpf suggested we didn't visit the same cafe and stated with the peace accords being signed by China and Russia in mid October, the hard feeling had about Asians had abated also.

Before we left, I secured the water to our cabin and turned on every light we had. Matt was going to check on all the cabins during our trip. The trip was scheduled for two days since we had a slightly longer distance to travel. The makeup of the tractors was just about the same except that Tommy and Annie were traveling with us. Art Sr. and Vivian would be traveling with Sul. Our tractor had the most people with the five of us, but I was pulling only one hauler with the front-end loader and the others would each had three haulers with a snowmobile on each one. We decide to keep a tractor and hauler at the camp to handle any emergency situations so Art, Sul and I would be returning from Fairbanks in one.

Saturday (Mid November):

We left for Fairbanks at 8 AM. We traveled for ten hours with the last two being rather hard, since it was in blowing snow. We parked so that you could step down onto the track of one tractor, over to the next and into its cab. As a precaution we strung ropes between the tractors to hold onto for balance and guidance in the snow storm.

The cooking was done in Art, Nukka, Rob, Mary and Sul's took the outside tractor and fed us in three shifts. Jenn, Lee and I and slept in the next tractor. In the last tractor Annie, Vivian, Art Sr. Tommy and Jacob slept. Art Sr. had rigged some extensions to the bunks so they were now large enough to sleep two. I was very impressed with his ingenuity. The extension was hinged to fold back over the original bunk when not in use. At any rate, we all had beds to sleep in except for the two single guys who slept on the floor.

Sunday:

Breakfast was met with good natured complaining about powdered eggs and the fact everyone was planning to have some for dinner. Personally I was looking forward to a large salad and some fresh fruit. Once underway, it took us another 10 hours because of the snow. It was not as bad as the night before but Rob still took it easy because he could not really see landmarks at any great distance.

Captain Stumpf had arranged for Tommy's and Vivian's cars to be in the hanger, he had also rented a van for me, which was also waiting when we arrived. The others dropped the haulers off next to the hanger, then pulled their tractors inside before securing them. I attached one more hauler, we moved the snowmobile on to it before I pulled into the hanger with the two haulers still attached. It was rather noisy when I entered because all the wheels on the haulers were stuck in the upright position.

I question why we had not tried to lower them and received a simple lesson in logic. When the wheels are down they are constantly being vibrated by the contact with the ground. When they are up they get packed with snow and then freeze in place. A day in the hanger with the heaters going would be enough to thaw them, and then the wheels could be lowered, according to Rob.

After the tractor was secured, we split up. Tommy and Annie went with us in the van and I dropped Tommy and Annie off at Annie's place. Then we went to Tommy's to clean up, before going out to dinner. Dinner was at Geraldo's Restaurant & Pizzeria. We all had a nice salad followed by very good pizza.

Monday:

We took care of business for Lee. This consisted of our going to her old apartment and recovering the items she had not been able to bring with her, last time. Whoever had packed her stufff, did so with great disregard for her personal property. We had to stop, go get some decent boxes then we repacked everything. This took us until shortly after 2 PM, when we stopped for lunch. Although Lee was put out about the way her property had been handled, she had only found a couple items which were broken, neither of them were important.

We stopped at the Panda Garden for lunch before returning to Tommy's to unload the van. The next step was to visit Lee's Aunt and Uncle. Lee had mixed feelings about this. She knew she was going to catch hell for just disappearing and more hell when she stated she was moving in with us. I suggested we wait until tomorrow, but Lee said "No, I would just as soon get it over with, so I can enjoy the rest of the visit."

It was shortly after five when we arrived at her Uncle's place. It showed signs of being spattered with paint, eggs and ketchup in the not too distant past. Not too much effort had been made to clean it up. Lee knocked on the door while Jenn and I stood back a short distance. Lee's Uncle answered the door and did not sound at all friendly, but her Aunt pushed by and gave Lee a very nice hug and kiss on the her cheek.

I could tell by her Uncle's attitude, we were not really welcome. He stood very stiffly and had a dour look. I also noticed he had a 30-30 hidden behind the door and moved closer to him in case things turned ugly. Even after introductions and explanations, her Uncle refused to acknowledge us.

Lee's Aunt explained they had lost their business and were planning to move to Vancouver as soon as the paperwork was fully approved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.