Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

Friday: I woke to the sound of aircraft again. When I looked out, it was a large Air Force helicopter carrying a bucket to transport concrete. Rob and Frank had the mixer going and were getting ready to fill the bucket. As soon as they were done, the chopper took off towards the mountain.

During breakfast, the chopper returned for another load. Shortly after it left to fly back to the mountain, Rob joined us for breakfast. "The Air Force will have the radar site up and fully operational by tomorrow night. They are going to fly in both of our bladders, full of AV gas this afternoon. The State will replace any they use, so they will not be providing us with another bladder. Roy and Bob will use the fuel that remains at Widow Walkers place until its gone, then we will have to figure something else out." said Rob.

"How is the hanger coming?" I asked.

"All we have left, is to install the sewer line to the kitchen and connect them all together to the septic field. Everything else is finished including the false ceiling that the Air Force wanted and that worked out to our advantage because we stored all our spare parts up there. Did you know you have a complete spare plane engine and Tommy is working a trade for another since we did not need the beaver engine." said Rob.

"I guess, I will be working on my cabin today."

"Art finally talked Nukka into moving into our cabin for the next couple days. He is spraying a light oak stain on all the walls and ceiling. After it dries, he will apply a sealer, then polyurethane. For the floors, he is going to seal them and then spray polyurethane which contains walnut stain." said Rob.

"That sounds good. Maybe I should have him do my cabin too."

"Maybe we should see how well Uncle Art does first." commented Jenn.

"Most of his plans work out good." commented Rob, coming to the aid of his brother and then he added, "Although, I don't know how he is going to spray the floors and miss the walls."

Just as I was getting up to leave, Rob said, "By the way, most of the men are working on your place today."

I was not prepared for the activity at my cabin. On the way there, I noted they were installing the metal roof. When I got closer, I noted the four support logs had been installed for the porch. Sand had been hauled up and spread before the slate flagstone had been laid down and all of that was before I made it to the front door.

Once inside it was a beehive. Insulation and paneling was going up on the walls. Junior and Frank were setting the second set of steps leading to the west loft along the back wall. The ceiling had been completed and two men were working on installing the floor.

Junior said, "Look, we need to get it done! We want to start hunting next week." As if that was all the explanation I needed.

These were men I hardly met or knew five weeks ago, yet they were putting every effort into helping me with my cabin. It was truly an amazing sight to me. Jenn said, "You have helped my family more than they will ever tell you. This is how we take care of our family members." Then she led me back towards camp, leaving the men working on the cabin.

Once she was there, Jenn said we needed to get away for awhile and suggested an overnight fishing trip. I finally agreed. I packed a light pack, sleeping bag and picked up the .233 Smith and Wesson on a whim. Jenn was already back with the river boat when I reached the river bank. She had a light pack, a box of food, a tarp and, of course, fishing gear. We headed west, downstream. After we were out of sight of the camp, we cut the motor and just drifted.

Three hours later, we found a plane pulled into the entrance of a stream. It looked like someone had pulled it in, trying to hide it under some trees. Jenn and I decided to take look at it. What we found shocked us. A man whom we assumed was the pilot of the plane had been shot in the back of the head. Also the radio had been smashed.

As we were leaving the plane, Jenn said, "I think I see something on the other side of the river." We headed that way, but I now had the rifle out with the safety off. What Jenn had seen was a rubber raft. It had been pulled up the bank and cut branches had been piled upon it. Had Jenn been standing anywhere else, she would have missed seeing the raft.

We found three different sets of footprints and they were headed towards the backside of our mountain. Jenn and I discussed the situation. I took my jacket, a light pack with food, sleeping bag, and my rifle before starting to follow the tracks. Jenn took the riverboat and headed back to camp as fast as it was safe for her to go.

Before I left the plane, I had felt of the exhaust manifold and it was cold. A few of the tracks I was following already had water in them. Looking at the trail they must have taken, I could see signs of where they had past, but most of the brush had returned to its original position. They had passed through here early this morning or late yesterday afternoon. Knowing where our camp lay, I decided not to follow them, but to swing south then directly towards our camp and hoped to cross their trail again near the mountain.

Four hours later, I did cross their trail, but it was headed up the mountain instead of towards camp. I turned to follow out of curiosity; then I realized they were headed for the radar site. I kept south of their trail and followed but now I was cautious. Two hours later, when it was almost dusk, I reached a point I could observe the radar site.

There was one body lying out in the open. Another man was tied to the base of antenna mast. I took awhile, but I finally located a man. He was between the generators but lying against the one that was on. Although this did make him harder to spot, I felt he was down there for the added warmth.

The dead man and the one tied to the pole were wearing Air force fatigues with insignias. The man on the ground was wearing camouflaged clothing. Although some could have been military issue, not all of it was. It took awhile, but I managed to move around behind him but I was still quite a distance away. After considerable thought, I threw a rock off to the side of the generator he was lying next to. Two rocks later, the man finally rose to check out what was happening on the other side of the generator.

With him standing, I now had a better chance of wounding him, rather than just killing him. I felt no pity and decided to take out his right knee. When I shot, he fell but managed to retain a hold on his rifle. I told him to throw it aside or the next shot would be in his head. I could see the man hesitate so I put another shot right next to him. He quickly discarded the rifle and lay flat with his hand behind his head while I approached. I kicked his rifle still further out of his reach, then relieved him of a 9MM Ruger.

Once I had the pistol, I set my rifle out of his reach and patted the man down, and then I had him roll over and put his hands under his ass. Pointing the pistol towards his head, I performed another pat search and removed a knife. Only then did I tell the man to put a tourniquet on his leg. Taking the rifles, I went to release the man tied to the pole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.