Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

An hour later, I was on my way to Sea-Tac to catch my flight to Fairbanks. Due to time changes and all, it was midmorning when I arrived in Fairbanks. I was surprised to find an older man holding a sign with my name, "Bob Wagner" on it. At first, I was going to avoid him, and then I decided there was nothing he could do in the crowded baggage area anyway.

I went over an introduced myself and the first thing he asked was, "Do you have some identification?"

I showed him my driver's license, and asked him the same thing basically, "Do you have some identification and why are you here?"

Laughing, he gave me a letter addressed to me and then pulled out his wallet and showed me his driver's license. His name was Tommy Morris. I moved out of the walkway and placed my back to the wall before I opened the handwritten letter.

Dear Bob,

Just a little surprise for you! I have hired Tommy Morris to fly you out to the mine and stay with you for 2 months or until the weather gets to the point where he cannot safely take off and return. He has already taken two loads of supplies to the mine and before you leave Fairbanks, he has instructions to outfit you. Please listen to him. He has been flying in Alaska for over 30 years. Your Dad seems to feel you will not come out this winter, so please take Tommy's advice on your needs before he departs for the winter.

Sincerely,
Howard

Son;

The Alaskan natives have used pit houses for years. With the availability of sand, stone and water and an additive called Everdure Caltite System, I would consider building one out of concrete myself. I have placed money into your account to help cover the cost.

Love,
Dad

"Well Tommy, I guess it's you and me. Please call me Bob." I stated after I read the letter.

Tommy looked at the letter so I handed it to him and waited patiently while he read it.

"I guess I should give you a status update. I have now taken three loads of supplies to the mine, most of it non-perishable food. I spent three days on the first trip, using the bulldozer to build a half descent helicopter landing area on the south side of the river."

"How the hell did you get the bulldozer onto the south side of the river?"

"I went up early, landed on skis, drove the bulldozer over the ice, built up the landing area, and then drove the bulldozer back. By the next trip up, the ice on the river had broken up. I marked the high water point on the south side of the river, so we should not have too much trouble figuring where it would be on the north side."

"That sounds good, but if I remember right, I will want to build my cabin on the south side of the river, on the northern slope facing the river."

"That's a good idea. A quarter mile east has a nice high bench and has trees for a wind break. Are you really thinking of building a pit house?"

"Dad seems to think that would be best. I know you have to get the foundation below the permafrost to be stable and I do not need a two story house that would be harder than hell to heat in the winter."

"I was thinking more on the lines of a log top for your house, so you could use the loft for storage or even sleeping quarters."

All this had been said as we moved to the carousel to pick up my bag. Once it was retrieved, I said "Tommy, I am in your hands. I guess the first thing to do is go buy me some work clothes including what I will need during the winter."

"I have a two bedroom house and you can use one bedroom while you are in town. Most people do not want to use me as a pilot anymore because of my age. Your uncle was a good friend of mine and hired me for this job, paying far more than it is worth, so my time is yours."

"Tommy, I do not want you to turn down business on my account."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.