Charity Slave Auction - Cover

Charity Slave Auction

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young husband offers to put his wife up for bid at a charity auction, without his wife's prior consent. The auction is just among a select group of close friends. To teach him a lesson she goes along, reluctantly. She doesn't regret it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I got up the next morning and made coffee. Dale got up and came out to the kitchen. He grinned when he saw me sipping coffee in the nude. He came over and hugged me and said, “You have never looked more beautiful. This will always be my favorite outfit.”

I got up and kissed my husband and poured him some coffee. Then I made breakfast. We ate and sat around relaxing and sipping coffee when the doorbell rang.

Dale answered the door since I’m naked. I was surprised when he came back into the room and he wasn’t alone. But our visitors are only Lisa and Frank so I wasn’t uncomfortable.

I stood up and gave them both a hug. They complimented me on my outfit. I got them a cup of coffee and served them at the table. Before we sat down and got comfortable I asked Lisa to follow me upstairs so I can show her something.

I led her upstairs and showed her the slip I wore last night. She loved it and she suggested we go back to the store where I found it and do a little shopping. I recommended we take the men. I know Dale would enjoy it.

Then I showed her the presents Dale gave me yesterday. Her eyes lit up and she got so excited. She picked up one of the cuffs and sniffed it, taking in that sexy leather smell and then she tried it on.

She stared down at if for a minute and then she exclaimed, “Fuck! This stuff makes me so hot!”

I grinned and said, “There are four of them, and a blindfold and nipple clamps. I came so hard last night I passed out.”

I sat down beside her and asked her what’s up. She doesn’t usually drop by my place, especially not this early in the day. And Frank has never been here before.

First she apologized for not calling. They only came over because some guy called Frank about a Road Runner Dale might be interested in taking a look at.

I rolled my eyes and she laughed. But the truth is I’m starting to enjoy this car club thing as much as the guys are. I can guarantee that last weekend I enjoyed it more than ever before.

I looked at her and asked, “You don’t suppose we fucked things up last weekend do you? I’d hate it if people stopped coming to the shows and parties because of what I did.”

Lisa smiled and said, “Relax. I’ve talked to some of the other girls. They’re all actually pretty envious of you, of us. A lot of them said it was the most fun they ever had at a car show.”

“I’m so glad. I was afraid I might have really pissed some of the girls off. I’m only just starting to get to know some of them. Carol really surprised me when she said she wanted to watch.”

Lisa chuckled and said, “Carol’s tent was on the other side of ours. You should have heard them after they went to bed that night. She tore her husband flat up!”

I noticed Lisa still has the cuff on. She’s enjoying the feel of it and I had an idea. I released her wrist, but I didn’t let her stand up. I pulled off her t-shirt, without even asking. She isn’t wearing a bra. I pushed her over onto the bed and restrained both of her wrists with the cuffs.

She didn’t resist. I can see her excitement growing as I restrained her.

When her wrists were properly cuffed I unfastened her shorts and pulled her shorts and her panties and her sandals off all in one big clump of clothing. Then I secured her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed.

She was smiling up at me when I moved up and slipped the blindfold over her eyes. Once I had her the way I want her I went over to the intercom. I called down to the kitchen and asked Dale and Frank to come upstairs.

Lisa shivered in anticipation when she heard me on the intercom. I returned to the bed and stretched out beside her. I leaned over and began kissing her, her lips, her nipples, and her sexy flat stomach. I was just beginning to kiss and lick her pussy when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and invited the men in.

When Frank saw Lisa he smiled like I’ve never seen him smile before.

I said, “I just called you up here to ask if you thought I should put these nipple clamps on her, too. Or if you would rather do it yourself.”

Frank took the clamps from me and looked them over. He looked down at Lisa and said, “I have never seen her look more beautiful.” From the look on his face and tone of his voice we all knew he meant every word.

He handed the clamps back to me and said, “You’re more informed about these matters than I am. What do you recommend?”

“I wore them for the first time last night. They’re very exciting. I wouldn’t want them on me every time I have sex. But once in a while they’re a lot of fun.”

I turned around and got back in bed with Lisa. I teased her nipples until they were hard. Then I attached the clamps and tightened them down. She had her first orgasm as I was tightening the clamps!

I got up and returned to Frank. I began to undress him and as I took his clothes off I asked, “Would you like to fuck your slut, or would you like to fuck me while you watch my husband fuck your slut?”

He thought about that for about a half a second and then he said, “Dale, I don’t believe you have had an opportunity to fuck my wife yet have you? Please, make yourself at home. After all, I fucked your slut last weekend. It’s only fair.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Dale undress so quickly before. I finished undressing Frank and moved into his arms while we watched Dale attack his wife.

We have a pretty big bed. But with Lisa right in the center of it there was no room for us so while Dale fucked Lisa as hard as he could, Frank bent me over the side of the bed with my face right next to Lisa’s and fucked me from behind. It was pretty intense. No one was talking. The room was full of the sounds of fucking. I was more conscious than usual of the sounds of flesh slapping flesh and grunting and heavy breathing.

Lisa had never been tied up and blindfolded before and I knew from recent experience just how excited she must be. She came loud and often as Dale pounded into her. It took me only a minute longer thanks to Frank’s nice cock pounding into me. Before long we were all sated.

Lisa was lying on my bed moaning happily. Dale rolled off and removed her nipple clamps. After he removed the clamps I moved up over her and squatted down on her face. I moaned in pleasure as she eagerly ate her husband’s cum out of my pussy. While she was doing that I leaned down and returned the favor.

Lisa and I had several more very nice orgasms before we finally had to stop. I slowly struggled to my feet and said, “Why don’t we leave her like this and go out for a while.”

Lisa started struggling then. She pleaded with me to let her up so that she could go to the bathroom. She told me it was either that or she’d wet the bed.”

I laughed and unbuckled her cuffs. I helped her sit up. She took off the blindfold and asked, “Where did you get these? I want some.”

I didn’t know! I looked at Dale.

He smiled and said, “We’re going out and look at a car this afternoon. If you come with us I’ll take you to the place that sells these things on the way back.”

Lisa smiled and exclaimed affectionately, “You boys and your cars!”

We went back downstairs and I made some Bloody Marys. We took them out by the pool and we all sat around in the shade while I told them about my night last night. After I finished filling in the details Lisa looked at Frank. Then she turned to me and asked, “Would you mind asking Glenn to invite me along next time?”

I looked at Frank. He grinned and nodded. I have really misjudged Frank. I think I owe him an apology.

The car they want to look at is out in the country almost an hour from town. Frank has some complicated directions which we followed, almost without problems. We only had to turn around a couple of times. It didn’t matter, though. It was the first time the four of us have spent any time together and we were having a very good time.

We pulled up to an old but well-kept farmhouse and the guys got out. Frank and Dale went to the door and knocked. A tall, thin man of about fifty came to the door and they introduced themselves. The man came outside and Lisa and I got out of the car and joined them. He seemed pretty nice. He’s a bit shy and very quiet. But something about him gave you the impression he’s very self-sufficient.

He asked us to follow him and he led the way to a large shed. It took all three of them a long time to open the doors. They hadn’t been opened in years. The only thing inside is the car we came to see. It’s up on blocks and covered in canvas and blankets.

The owner carefully pulled the covering off of the car and there was a brand new 1970 Plymouth Road Runner. It has a 440 engine and a six pack. I don’t know what I just said. That’s what he was telling Dale. It’s a beautiful car! He said it has less than three hundred miles on it. His twin brother bought it just before he got shipped off to Vietnam. He never came back. Their father put the car in the shed and covered it up. It has been there ever since.

Dale and Frank walked around the car. They had to be careful to keep from stepping on their tongues. Dale walked around the car twice. His eyes were as big around as dinner plates. There’s a look of pure love on his face that almost made me jealous.

He stared at the car in reverent silence for several long minutes. Then he went over to the farmer and said, “I can’t give you what this car is worth. I will do something for you, though. I’d love to get it running for you. You could put this in any of the major auto auctions in the country and be set for life. But I’ll be honest with you. You should keep this. This is a car that you have to love. It needs to be loved.”

The man was watching Dale talk. I watched him watch Dale. He’s evaluating him. He replied, “You love this car, don’t you? You aren’t buying it to sell are you?”

The way he said it, they were statements, not questions.

You could hear the quiet awe in Dale’s voice when he said, “No sir. I would never sell this car. It’s a work of art.”

The man shook his head. Then he said, “I feel bad about it being in here all these years. But I haven’t been able to bring myself to get rid of it. I was in town a few months ago and your car club was having a show. I saw you and I saw your Superbee. I watched you talking to people about your Superbee. I thought to myself, ‘That man loves that car. That’s who should have the Road Runner’.”

“You didn’t have your name or anything on the car. But the car next to yours was this man’s.” He nodded towards Frank. “I finally called him yesterday and told him about the car and asked if he thought you’d be interested. I want you to take it. You pay me what you can for it.”

Dale and Frank raced back to town to get the trailer. Lisa and I stayed and had a nice long talk with Alex. He talked about his brother a lot. It was really sad. He talked about his wife who died a few years ago. He has been alone on this old farm for years now. He doesn’t farm anymore. He keeps the house up and he reads a lot.

He showed us his library. It’s amazing. He has thousands of books. He reads about everything! And he remembers what he reads. He knows a lot about everything. It’s funny. When you first meet him you think he’s some kind of country bumpkin because of the way he dresses, the way he talks, his mannerisms. But he knows more about most things than anyone I’ve ever met!

Lisa and I tried to talk him into coming to town sometime. We invited him to dinner or to the car club to come see his car when Dale finishes getting it ready.

He wasn’t interested. He’s used to being alone. It’s a shame. He’s one of the most fascinating men I’ve ever met.

While we were looking around in his library I spotted a stack of photographs. They were huge enlargements of black and white pictures, and they were beautiful!

I asked if I could look through them. He blushed, but he nodded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.