Charity Slave Auction - Cover

Charity Slave Auction

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young husband offers to put his wife up for bid at a charity auction, without his wife's prior consent. The auction is just among a select group of close friends. To teach him a lesson she goes along, reluctantly. She doesn't regret it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Lisa came over on Tuesday. We drank coffee and sat around and talked for a while. Lisa and I have always been good friends, at least since Dale and I joined the car club. But now we’ve become especially close.

She’s just as excited about last weekend as Dale and I are. It turns out Frank and Dale must have a lot of the same fantasies. They both got a big kick out of watching what Glenn did to us, and let others do to us. As that thought passed through my head it suddenly occurred to me, Dale and I still haven’t talked about our fantasies. I still think we need to do that.

Lisa and I talked for a couple of hours. Then, and I’m honestly not sure how it happened, we ended up in our bed. It wasn’t planned. But it was a lot of fun. We both got off on it but we both agreed it wasn’t as much fun as it was when we were doing it to entertain the guys. Lisa and I both discovered we find the idea of having a master and an audience very arousing.

I did get laid out of it, though. That night, when I told Dale what we did, he pretty much raped me. I like being raped by my husband.

I didn’t hear from Glenn until Thursday. He called me up and told me to be ready to go out when he comes by Friday after work. He said I’ll be picked up at four. He ordered me to wear my sexiest outfit. Well, he said sluttiest. It’s the same thing I guess.

I made a special meal for Dale that night. While we ate I told him about the phone call from Glenn. Dale was almost as excited as I am. So, of course, we ended up in bed again. What can I say! A woman’s work is never done.

I really like the change in Dale since last weekend. He’s much more forceful, more aggressive, more, I don’t know, masculine maybe. I don’t mean to imply he was less than masculine before last weekend. He’s certainly all man. I think he learned from Glenn that sometimes it’s appropriate to be just a little less civilized. I like the change in him because I learned last weekend that being taken, even being humiliated and used by a man really turns me on. I never realized what kinky bitch I am!!

I spent most of Friday morning trying to decide what to wear before I decided I need to go shopping. I don’t have anything that’s really knock-your-socks-off and make-your-dick-stand-up slutty. I got dressed and went to a store Lisa told me about called The Dream Factory.

A sexy young woman met me at the door and asked me if she could help me find something. I told her I have a date this evening and need something really slutty.

She smiled and said, “That’s our specialty.”

I followed her through the racks and she pointed out some really beautiful, imaginative and slutty clothing. The thing that caught my eye was a tiny little black silk slip. It’s almost half lace, all of it strategically placed to entertain, and when I held it up to my body I knew it would only just barely cover my ass, if indeed it does cover my ass. I tried it on and it was really beautiful, and extremely sexy. The lace parts are pretty much see-through. They nominally cover my breasts but leave very little to the imagination. The lace also composed the bottom two inches of the flimsy garment. I looked in the mirror. My nipples are plainly visible. I don’t even have to squint. I can also just make out the thin line down the center of my now hairless pubic mound.

I know Glenn will love it. There’s just one question. Do I have enough nerve to wear it when I go out? The owner showed me a few more outfits. I saw a lot of things I liked. But I kept coming back to that silk slip.

She knows I want it. I’ve been pretty obvious about it. She smiled and said, “If you have the balls, go for it. It’s really beautiful, if you have the nerve. It won’t work for you if you take it home and leave it in the closet.”

I finally decided that if Glenn really wants slutty I can’t get much sluttier than the slip. I bought it and told her I’ll be back when I have more time to pick out a few more things from her really great selection.

I went home and made Dale’s dinner. I put it in the oven to keep warm and I went upstairs and got ready. At four o’clock I was standing at the window, anxious and eager for Glenn to arrive. I’m too nervous to sit down and relaxing is out of the question. At a couple of minutes after four I saw a stretch limo pull into my driveway. I grabbed my purse and as soon as the doorbell rang I opened the door. Glenn looked at me and his face lit up. He exclaimed, “Fucking beautiful! Even sexier than I’d hoped for!”

He grabbed my purse, tossed it on a table and told me I won’t need it. I followed him out to the car. I didn’t even look to see if any of my neighbors are watching. The chauffer held the door for us and got a nice view of my ass when I bent over to get in the car I’m sure.

I don’t have any idea what’s planned for this evening, so I guess I wasn’t all that surprised to find six other men already in the limo waiting for me. Glenn introduced me to them but I don’t remember a single name. I remember the looks on their faces, though. These men know I’m a slut. They knew it even before they saw what I’m wearing. Glenn must have told them about me and they already know they’re going to get lucky tonight. As their eyes moved over my body it’s obvious they approve and are really looking forward to what’s to come.

One of them pulled me into his lap and his hand was on my pussy before the limo got out of the driveway. I looked around, smiling sweetly at the men. They’re all well dressed and I assume from their appearance that under other circumstances they would have been reasonably sophisticated. All of them are older than Glenn, in their fifties at least. They all look pretty distinguished, though, and I think I just might have an interesting evening.

As I was getting gently mauled by the man who pulled me into his lap the straps on my slip slid down off of my shoulders and the man behind me leaned over and said, “Here, let me help you with that.”

He pulled the straps and the top of my slip down, exposing my breasts. Until recently I’ve been self-conscious about the size of my breasts. I suppose most women would like bigger breasts, just like most men wish they had a larger penis. But the reactions I’ve gotten recently have made me more confident about my figure and the reactions of these men only served to reinforce my growing self-confidence.

None of the men who can see my breasts at this moment seem disappointed in the least. They were, in fact, quite complimentary. I relaxed immediately and went with it as I was felt up and kissed and slowly passed around.

We rode for nearly an hour in rush hour traffic, which means we didn’t go very far. The limo pulled into a line of cars and I was surprised to see that we were lined up to go to a basketball game! The limo was waived out of line and directed to a different entrance than the one used by the hoi polloi. The chauffer drove down a private drive and we were let out at a secluded bank of elevators.

There were about a dozen men waiting for elevators as we climbed out of the limo. They stared incredulously as I approached them surrounded by seven well-dressed executives. We got the elevator after theirs and I was molested all the way to the top floor.

When we got out of the elevator a cute young woman was standing in the lobby giving directions to the men who came up before us. She recognized the men I’m with. It’s obvious she sees them in here regularly and she realized they know where they’re going and don’t need directions. She smiled sweetly. You would never have known from her expression that a nearly naked woman was standing in front of her.

I was guided to a luxury loge which is already occupied by four men. I learned later that the four men awaiting our arrival are the CEO of Glenn’s company and three senior executives. I was offered a drink and then placed in the care of the lecherous CEO.

Before he gently guided me over to the CEO, Glenn said, “Kelly, I love your outfit. But you don’t need it here. Remind me to return it when we leave.”

He pulled my slip off over my head and I was then delivered into the hands of the CEO.

I looked around nervously at first. It’s obvious the loge is private. When I saw that I wouldn’t offend any of the other sports fans I relaxed and quickly began to enjoy myself. I don’t care for basketball. But that’s okay, I’m not there to watch the game.

I listened as Glenn assured everyone I’m not a hooker. He explained that I’m just an everyday housewife. I’m the wife of a friend who’s a member of a club of which he’s a member. I’m not even a swinger, just a newly converted slut. That really turned the guys on. That, and the fact that I’m attractive, eager and far less than half their age.

The men all took off their jackets and ties and waited their turn as the CEO took me in his arms and began pawing me. He had no special talent for it. But the situation was so damned erotic that I was really getting off on it. I had been shown off extensively at the car show last weekend. This was different. These guys are all going to fuck me. Or I’m going to suck them off, or both. I’m going to do anything they want for the next few hours. I’m finally getting my gangbang! I just hope I don’t kill anyone.

The CEO played with my body for a little while. But before long he stood up, bent me over a table and fucked me in front of his executives as they encouraged him. He was nothing special. But the situation was such a turn on that I started cumming not long after he started fucking me.

The six men from the limo and Glenn held back while the senior executives each had a turn at my pussy. When they finished and took their seats to watch the game for a while Glenn helped me up and sent me into our private bathroom to clean up. When I came back out I was tossed onto my back on the table. Things got a bit rougher after that. I loved it!

They took me two at a time then, one in my mouth and one in my pussy. They must have been informed that I can take a cock down my throat. Each of them shoved their cocks all the way down into my throat right from the start.

So, this is a gangbang! I loved that, too! I certainly never thought I’d ever be the centerpiece in a gangbang. I can’t actually remember ever giving much thought to gangbangs or the kind of woman who would take part in one. But now here I am and god it’s exciting! I’m so fucking helpless! And there are so many big, hard cocks! They’re everywhere I look! It’s sort of like a consensual rape. I think if I could choose between this situation and the weekend I just spent as Glenn’s slave girl I’d take slave girl. That was the hottest fucking weekend of my life! But I’m enjoying this, too. Who knew being a helpless victim of eleven horny men could be so exciting?!

I lay there on my back on that table and closed my eyes as the men pounded their cocks into me. I imagined I was being raped by a gang of men and my body was wracked by one huge orgasm after another.

Several of them went around twice before they put their pants back on and took seats to watch the game. I cleaned up again and became a serving wench until someone decided they want another piece of me.

Unfortunately, after the initial gangbang there wasn’t a lot of sex. I brought them food and drinks whenever they expressed a desire. They never failed to explore my body with their hands. Unfortunately, once the game started they were actually watching it! I had fun, though. And I got to drink a good bit of very expensive booze.

We stayed until most of the other fans left the stadium. I ended up sucking off the CEO, even though he didn’t think he could get it up again. I proved to him that he could. He had heard the guys raving about my oral skills and he had never had anyone go deep on him. Well, to be honest, his cock wasn’t all that big and the head of his cock just barely reached to my throat. But he enjoyed the hell out of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.