Charity Slave Auction - Cover

Charity Slave Auction

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young husband offers to put his wife up for bid at a charity auction, without his wife's prior consent. The auction is just among a select group of close friends. To teach him a lesson she goes along, reluctantly. She doesn't regret it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As we left the restroom, people nearby heard the applause and turned to look. Many of my friends saw me coming out of the men’s room. But by now it doesn’t really matter. They already know what kind of a weekend I’m having. They may not know all the particulars. But they know I’m not just a slave to Glenn. I’m a sex-slave. And I’m having so much fun I should probably cut Dale some slack for not consulting me before offering me up for sale to the highest bidder.

I have very quickly become a very willing sex slave and I’ve moved way beyond enjoying it. I am, in fact, deliriously happy. I enjoy being paraded around nearly naked and being fucked in the men’s rooms. And we won’t even go into how I feel about what happened last night. But I will say if they could bottle the way Glenn made me feel last night it would be a very popular drug.

I imagine that what makes my behavior this weekend so strange to my friends is that I have probably been one of the more conservative women in the group. Or at least I have been up until now. I suppose we’re all wondering what has gotten into me.

I grinned when that thought crossed my mind. I know exactly what has gotten into me. Glenn’s wonderful cock has gotten into me. It has gotten into me very far and I have never enjoyed a fuck that much in my life. I suppose they all know that by now. It must have been obvious from the sounds they heard coming from our tent last night and again this morning.

We went back through the crowd, me with even more cum now leaking out of the crotch of my tiny, completely inadequate, but extremely popular with the men around me, article of clothing. The people in the room parted before us and stared in awe, or in the case of most of the women, disgust as we went past.

Dale was kept pretty busy after that. He has been busy all day. It seems that MOPAR is underrepresented at these shows and his Superbee is very popular.

I waited around with Glenn, listening to people come up and visit with him. A lot of the people are exhibitors we spoke with earlier when Glenn took me around to view the other club’s exhibits. But most of them are just people who like his perfectly restored 1969 Z-28 Camaro convertible. He received some pretty fantastic offers for it. Dale received some amazing offers for his car too. But these people don’t need money and they love their cars.

The exhibit halls finally closed at six. The vendors are still open for another two hours and most of us started making the circuit, checking out the vendor tents. Much of the merchandise available is guy stuff. There are a lot of parts for cars and bikes and a large selection of t-shirts, many of which are decorated with offensive things written across the front. There are several vendors selling costume jewelry but I’m not much of a jewelry person so I wasn’t interested in those vendors. I have my engagement ring and my wedding ring and my watch. Those are the only items of jewelry I ever wear.

At one of the vendors the girl was selling jewelry for pierced navels and nipples. I saw a glint in Glenn’s eye and I quickly steered him away from there. We made the entire circuit. Some of us bought t-shirts. One of the guys bought some car parts for another car he’s restoring.

For the most part, though, what we did was entertain the crowd with my nearly naked body. I was asked to pose for pictures with a lot of guys and with Glenn’s encouragement they often got carried away. It was all done in fun, though. And it was fun. I enjoyed posing for pictures with strange men feeling me up or leaning down and nipping at my nipple.

We were all tired of the food offered by the vendors on site, primarily burgers and hot dogs. We took up a collection and one of the couples volunteered to go out and pick up a dozen pizzas and more beer. The rest of us sat around the rekindled campfire and talked.

I suppose it was unavoidable that a lot of the conversation was about me. I had to field a lot of questions about my reactions to the events of the day, including twice having sex in mens rooms. Somehow everyone already knew about both times it happened.

Everyone was astounded at how well I seem to be taking everything Glenn is dishing out. To be honest, the questions, or more to the point, the answers, talking about my feelings, that was the hard part. It was embarrassing to admit to my friends how much I enjoyed what everyone believed I’m being forced to do against my will because that was how it started out.

We hadn’t been back at the tenting area long before Glenn started pulling my suit off. I stood up and slipped out of it and sat back down in his lap.

No one was shocked by my exposure anymore. And everyone was watching as he stuck his fingers in my sopping wet pussy and then into my mouth. There are still traces of cum from the two different strangers Glenn allowed to fuck me today as well as from when Glenn and Dale fucked me. My juices combined with those traces to coat my tongue but the taste was surprisingly mild. Maybe that’s because I’m so sweet.

But sweet or not, I feel so nasty. Not like soiled but nasty like a well-used hooker or a stripper or something. And I’m so fucking horny! I could have fucked every man in our car club tonight. I imagine that would have pissed off some of my girlfriends. But if Glenn had offered me up I would have worried about that later.

I got up and got us both a beer. When I returned, Lisa was standing behind Glenn’s chair with her arms around his neck. She has her lips near his ear and she’s talking to him quietly. She smiled at me as I approached and said to Glenn, “The next time we have a charity auction I’m going to be feeling pretty damned charitable. I want to see what you do to make those sounds come out of Kelly’s mouth.

Glenn smiled at her and said, “You don’t have to wait. Come by the tent tonight. You can watch.”

I saw her eyes light up. Lisa and I are pretty close. But I don’t know her husband Frank all that well. He has always struck me as being kind of aloof. I find it hard to believe he’d permit her to watch, much less be auctioned off. I glanced over at him, though, curious to see if he heard his wife’s offer and Glenn’s response.

He’s sitting nearby. Close enough to have heard Lisa talking quietly to Glenn. I’m surprised to see that he’s watching her and smiling. Maybe Frank is easier going than I thought!

Glenn looked over at Frank and suggested, “Why don’t you take Kelly into your tent while we’re waiting for the pizza? She’s getting pretty agitated and could use something to calm her down.”

I watched as Frank looked at Lisa. A knowing smile passed between them. The next thing I knew, Frank was standing up and I had Frank on one arm and Lisa on the other. They’re leading me around the fire and into their tent.

Frank started undressing while Lisa helped me lay down on the large air mattress that takes up most of the floor space in their tent. She stretched out beside me and smiled. Then she leaned down and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

I was a little shocked. I really hadn’t expected that from her. But I returned her kiss and soon we were kissing passionately. That’s another first for me!

Lisa kissed me and her hands explored my breasts. A woman is touching my breasts for the first time! It was amazing! It’s so much different than being touched by a man. I really like it! When Frank moved over me and got into position to fuck me she didn’t stop. Her hand left my breast long enough to reach down and help guide his cock into me. Then she returned it to my breasts.

Frank turned out to be a very good lover. He’s no Glenn. But he has a nice thick cock and he really knows how to use it. I’ve never been kissed by a woman before. But even more exciting, I’ve never been kissed by a woman whose husband was fucking me before. It’s nearly as exciting as getting fucked by Glenn. She’s a very good kisser but it’s this erotic situation that’s making me so hot.

I’ve been either having sex or being teased or just shown off like a stripper all day and I’m very horny so it wasn’t long before I started cumming. For his part, Frank has been watching me all day and I guess he’s pretty turned on, too. He started cumming hard not long after I did.

I didn’t know who to hug! I ended up with one arm around Frank’s neck and one around Lisa’s neck and crying out loudly as they made love to me. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Frank finally recovered enough to push himself off of me. He got up but before he could move away I grabbed his hips, pulled him close and sucked his cock clean.

Frank put his pants on and went back outside. Lisa and I stayed on the mattress, made out a little longer and talked quietly. I told her in more detail about how wonderful sex with Glenn is. I could never give that up now. Lisa was shivering with lust as I stood up and we walked out.

The pizza had arrived and we ate quietly. Then Glenn ordered Lisa to come over and sit on his lap. When she obeyed he put an arm around her and asked, rather crudely I thought, “Do you like helping other women get fucked? Do you do that often?”

She smiled, not the least bit put off, and replied, “That was the first time. And yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it.”

Glenn smiled at her candid reply and said, “I think I’m going to fuck one of you now.”

While he was talking he started undressing Lisa. Lisa glanced quickly at Frank. Frank just smiled so she let it happen. He pulled her top off and then he unhooked her bra and threw it on the ground. Lisa is a few years older than I am. She’s a beautiful redhead and her breasts look like C cups, maybe just barely a D cup. She’s so slender it’s hard to tell.

Glenn began playing with her breasts as soon as he uncovered them. Lisa closed her eyes and moaned at his gentle touch. After a few minutes he said, “I want you and Kelly to go take a shower. While you’re gone I’ll decide who I’m going to fuck.”

He helped her to her feet and stripped her shorts and panties off with one swift motion. He’s very good at that as I discovered last night. She walked in front of the fire, in front of all of her friends, naked for the first time now. She got her towel and soap from her tent. I rushed to Glenn’s tent and got mine and we went to the shower area.

This is a much better time to shower. The water is warmer and so is the air. We started soaping up but Glenn stopped us. Lisa and I weren’t paying any attention. We thought we were alone. But Glenn called out from the side of the canvas enclosure, “Soap each other up good. Get me in the mood to fuck one of you.”

I looked around and saw all the men in the club, and most of the women, standing around the enclosure watching us. I turned back to Lisa. We smiled at each other and moved into each other’s arms. We began to make out and soap each other up at the same time. It took a lot longer that way. But it was a hell of a lot of fun.

We finally rinsed, dried off and went back out to the campfire. When we reported back to Glenn he said, “I guess I’m ready to take you two into the tent now.”

But he looked at our friends and added, “Unless the rest of you want to watch.”

That sent a chill down my spine. A chill of excitement.

No one spoke for a moment until Carol said timidly, “I’d like to watch.”

I’m shocked! Carol is the oldest of us girls, and definitely the most conservative. She saw our faces and she said defensively, “I’ve never seen anyone make love. I’ve never even seen a porn movie. If nobody minds, I’d like to watch.”

Frank got up and went into his tent. He came back out a minute later with his queen size air mattress. He put it down near enough to the fire that there would be plenty of light. Then he picked up his beer and moved back to his chair.

Glenn looked around and said, “There is still too much traffic out on the path. If those of you who want to watch will stand so as to block the view from those two sides, the ladies and I will start the show.”

Everyone stood up and stood between the mattress and the path and the mattress and the nearest campsites. When everyone was in position Glen said, “Okay you two, get on the mattress and get started while I make up my mind.”

It’s one thing to make out like this in a tent where all of my friends can hear us. It’s something else entirely to do it right in front of them!

But Lisa didn’t hesitate. She took my hand and pulled me over to the air mattress. We kicked off our sandals, stretched out on the mattress and started making out like a couple of horny kids and for the first time I caressed another woman’s breast.

I would have thought it would be no big deal. After all, I have breasts and I touch them all the time. But another woman’s breasts feel different. I guess the most exciting thing about touching the breasts of another woman is experiencing the way her breasts react to my touch. It was very exciting to watch her getting so aroused, in large part due to my fingers and the things I’m doing to her with my lips.

We kissed and touched and I was so excited by what I was doing I never heard Glenn undressing. But I knew when he took his pants off. I could tell by the gasps from the women in the audience. I giggled and held Lisa down so she couldn’t see his cock and we kissed passionately.

Before long the mattress moved under Glenn’s weight. He spread Lisa’s thighs wide and started eating her out while I kissed her and kissed and sucked her tits. She started cumming almost immediately. It has been a very sexy evening and Glenn is a very good pussy eater.

I was pretty sure he intended to fuck Lisa all along. I felt a tiny twinge of jealousy. But I’m happy for her and very excited about being a part of it. I don’t doubt I’ll get many more chances to get fucked by Glenn.

I held her down and continued to kiss her as Glenn finally moved up over her. I reached down and guided his massive cock to her opening.

He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her and I moved my hand out of the way. He worked more and more of his cock into her, slowly, giving her time to adjust. About three quarters of the way in Lisa’s eyes popped open and she loudly exclaimed, “Oh my god!”

That was almost the last intelligible thing she said for the next half hour as Glenn fucked her into a stupor and she cried out and screamed into my mouth. She had one heart stopping orgasm after another while I kissed her and played with her breasts.

Glenn changed positions several times. Lisa was like a limp rag by the time he finally finished fucking her. She collapsed onto the mattress sobbing and panting. She still has a glazed look of lust in her eyes. I felt incredibly turned on just to have been a part of it.

When Glenn finally pulled out of her I cleaned him, which really got to the women in the audience. Then, after only mild urging from Glenn, I ate her pussy clean. I know that sounds gross. But I was so turned on that I didn’t hesitate. And once I started doing it I found that I didn’t mind at all. Quite the opposite. I loved it!

When the sexual high began to subside and we looked around at the faces of the other women, I was pleased to see that none of them were looking at us with disapproval. I had feared that this would be way over the top and many of them would be offended. As it turned out, they might not have the nerve to try it themselves but they certainly appreciated Glenn’s cock for what it could do to us.

I was looking around at the crowd when I finally noticed that two of the faces I saw belonged to men who were not a part of our group. They’re cops! Not security guards, real cops!

I exclaimed, “Oh fuck!” and sat up suddenly. Everyone turned to see what I was looking at and I heard someone exclaim, “Busted!”

One of the cops smiled and said, “That was the sexiest damn thing I’ve ever seen. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to keep it inside the tents from now on, though, folks, if you don’t mind.”

The cops were very nice about it. They talked to a few of the people for a while about the cars on exhibit. Then they left us alone.

As soon as they left everyone took a deep breath and there was a lot of embarrassed laugher. Frank put the mattress back in his tent. I looked around at everyone’s faces and wondered what it would be like when we get home and get together for our next regular club meeting. Will we all still be good friends? I hope we aren’t fucking up the club dynamic. We always have a lot of fun together.

Everyone started drifting off to their tents not long after that. It wasn’t long before I started hearing the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from all around me. Glenn certainly does know how to get a party going. He grabbed my hand and we went into his tent. He stretched out on his back and ordered me to suck his cock again.

I took his soft cock into my mouth and started sucking. Jerry came in while I was sucking Glenn’s cock. I heard him undressing behind me. He came closer. I heard him messing around with something for a minute and then I felt him spread my ass open and stick his finger into my asshole. His finger felt cold and slick and I realized what he’s planning. He’s spreading a lubricant, preparing to fuck my ass.

I tried to pull my head off of Glenn’s cock and tell him I don’t do anal sex. Glenn just held my head in place and for some reason I accepted that. I stopped struggling.

Glenn smiled at me and said, “That’s a good girl.”

I waited nervously as Jerry began stretching me out and lubricating me. He started with just the one greasy finger. Then, when I was used to that he inserted two. After a while I realized he had three of his large fingers in me and it wasn’t that bad. Maybe I’ll be able to handle this!

I tried anal sex once with a lover in college. We didn’t know what we were doing and it hurt like hell. I swore I’d never do that again. At the time I had not anticipated ever becoming a sex slave, though.

Jerry pulled his fingers away and greased his big cock. He lodged the head of his cock into the crack of my ass, right up against the hole, and started pushing gently.

I tried to make myself relax. In a calm, reassuring voice Glenn said, “That’s a good girl. It won’t be so bad if you just let it happen.”

I’m trying to concentrate on sucking Glenn’s cock and on his hands stimulating my tits. I experienced a sudden sensation, more like an uncomfortable stretching than real pain, and the head of Jerry’s cock popped through the ring of muscle and lodged in my ass. I groaned, but more in fear than pain.

Once his cock was in place, Jerry leaned over me, reached around and started to play with my pussy and strum his fingers lightly across my clit. Much to my surprise, it actually started feeling pretty nice. I started to relax as the pleasure began to crowd out the discomfort. He must have felt my body begin to unclench and he slowly slid another inch of his cock into me before he stopped again. I have to assume he has done this before. He’s pretty damn good at it. Much to my surprise it wasn’t even all that unpleasant.

I felt Glenn’s cock finally starting to get hard again. I was afraid he’d reached his limit for the day. I don’t know if my mouth was making the difference or if he’s getting turned on from watching Jerry stretch out my ass with his thick cock. But it doesn’t matter why his cock is getting hard again. It only matters that it is.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.