Charity Slave Auction - Cover

Charity Slave Auction

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young husband offers to put his wife up for bid at a charity auction, without his wife's prior consent. The auction is just among a select group of close friends. To teach him a lesson she goes along, reluctantly. She doesn't regret it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I woke up in the morning to find Glenn throwing the sleeping bag open and moving his hands over my body possessively. I glanced over at Jerry. He’s lying on his side watching closely.

I’m stone cold sober now. I would have thought that in the light of day I’d be having second thoughts. I realize however, I’m looking forward to this weekend as much as he probably is. I have no regrets, unless you count having lived twenty-four years before experiencing such bliss.

Remembering the events of last night I know there’s not another set of circumstances I can imagine under which I would ever have had sex with anyone but my husband. And I’ve never once contemplated having sex with two men at the same time. But it happened and there’s no way to deny to myself that I loved it. That doesn’t mean that when I leave this tent and face my friends I won’t be embarrassed. But I don’t care. I suppose it makes a big difference that I didn’t go off somewhere with Glenn for a triste behind my husband’s back. Quite the opposite. He pushed me into this situation. Probably due largely to the unusual amount of beer he consumed. He’s never been much of a drinker. Whatever brought it about, I would never have spent the night with Glenn or any other man had Dale not put me in that situation.

Even though I had a ball last night in Glenn’s tent I’m still mildly upset with Dale. I’m pretty sure that’s largely responsible for my resolve to be just as big a slut as Glenn wants me to be. No matter how humiliating it is. I still want to punish Dale for getting me into this.

But I have to be honest. That isn’t why I’m now submitting to Glenn so easily, so completely. I can’t deny that I crave this treatment now. I remember last night vividly. I thought about how vocal I had been when Glenn was fucking me. All our friends must have heard me. Hell, people all over the fairgrounds must have heard me! I can’t help wondering what Dale thinks of his sex slave wife now after sobering up and remembering the sounds of lust coming from me last night.

I soon lost my train of thought as Glenn got back on top of me and I reached down and helped him work that massive slab of meat into my tight hole. I’m eager and more than ready for another round of hard fucking. I became very fond of the large cock he’s so justifiably proud of last night. I put my arms around him, moaned and began to loudly urge him to fuck me harder.

It was every bit as wonderful as it had been last night and I didn’t care who heard me screaming in pleasure. Neither did Glenn. He must have been pretty well satisfied last night. He lasted a long time this morning. I probably came a dozen times before he finally filled me with another load of his hot cum. And I wasn’t quiet about it.

As soon as he rolled off of me I took his softening cock into my mouth and cleaned him again. After I sucked his cock and his balls clean I reached down to scoop up his cum. It had begun to run out of me and was just starting to run down my thighs. He stopped me and ordered me to leave it there. I knew instantly what he has on his mind and I smiled broadly. He wants all our friends, and especially my husband, to see how well fucked I am.

I looked over at Jerry to see if I’m going to be required to service him as well. He smiled and said, “I’d love a little more of your sweet ass, Kelly. But I have to piss or I’m going to explode. Don’t worry, we have all weekend and Glenn is a sharing kind of guy.”

Glenn started getting dressed, but I don’t have anything to wear in his tent except my sandals. I put them on and went out in the cool morning air to find my clothes. I guess Dale must have picked them up last night. Glenn undressed me by the campfire and tossed my clothes all around. I’m going to have to get something to wear from our tent.

I watched Glenn as he stirred the ashes and got the fire going again. The sun had just come up. It will be hot soon. For now though, it’s a little too cool to be taking a cold shower. Once Glenn had the fire going I moved closer. The warmth of the fire felt good on my naked skin. I started for my tent after I had warmed up a little. Glenn asked, “Where are you going?”

I told him I need to get something to wear but he smiled and said, “Not yet. Not until after your shower.”

I moved closer to him and the fire and kept warm as I felt his cum dribble down my thighs. It wasn’t long before more of our group started stirring and coming out to stand by the fire or rush to the bathrooms.

As the men came out they all stood around and stared at me with obvious signs of lust and more than a little jealousy. Most of the women seem to be amused. A couple of my lady friends are embarrassed and strangely enough I feel sorry for them. They actually seem more embarrassed than I am!

I don’t mean to give the impression that I’m already that blasé about being naked in front of everyone. I’m more embarrassed than I can find words to describe. I’m so embarrassed my skin tingles, probably from blushing so hard. I’m so embarrassed I’m having trouble breathing. But even so, I’m living out my deepest, darkest fantasy. Even Dale doesn’t know about this side of me. I’m in a constant state of arousal. I both hate and love what’s happening to me.

But even though some of my friends are embarrassed, none of them objected to my being so vulgarly displayed. I’m a bit concerned because there are probably kids in some of the other camping areas. But I decided that isn’t my problem. I’m just a slave following the orders of my master. I waited anxiously for Dale to come out of our tent and see what kind of night I enjoyed. There’s no way he didn’t hear the sounds of sex and my cries of ecstasy coming from Glenn’s tent. I can’t wait to see the look on his face.

I’m still just a little bit mad with my husband for offering me up like this, especially because he did it without consulting me. But I can’t deny I’m grateful, too. And I’m honest enough to admit to myself that if he had suggested it to me I would have refused to go along. So I know in my heart that once I settle down I’ll be glad he didn’t give me a choice. In many ways I already am.

Now that I’ve resolved to submit to Glenn this weekend and enjoy the hell out of it I’m more worried about how the events of last night and this morning will affect our marriage. I still love Dale with all my heart. I’d hate it if this weekend damaged our relationship.

Dale must not have slept well. When he finally came out he looked pretty tired. He also looked pretty embarrassed. He came over, stood near me and nervously asked, “Are you okay?”

I smiled and loudly exclaimed, “Jesus, Dale! I am a whole lot better than okay!”

That got a laugh from most of the group.

He was quiet for a minute. He looked down at the mess on my thighs. Finally he asked hesitantly, “Are we okay?”

I was relieved that he asked. I smiled at him and said, “I still love you, Dale. I was pissed at you last night. Right up until Glenn took his pants off. I’m not mad anymore. I’m telling you right now, though, I’m his slave this weekend and I’m going to do anything he tells me to do.

“But it doesn’t end here. You’re probably going to hate this. But when we leave here it isn’t going to be over. I don’t love Glenn. He’s amusing but he’s a caveman. I will continue to love you if you still want me. But I love the way he made me feel last night and I have no intention of giving that up. Anytime he wants to fuck me from now on all he has to do is order me to undress. I hope you can live with that.”

Dale didn’t answer. He hadn’t anticipated that reaction.

Half of our group is out of their tents and standing around the fire now. They heard me warning Dale I’m going to keep fucking Glenn when we get home. Most of the men seem amused by that. Some of the women look shocked.

Others, though, some of the women, seemed to find that very interesting. They had to have heard me last night and again this morning. They must wonder what it was he did to make me sound like that. I’ll be surprised if I’m not pulled aside by more than a few of them in the next couple of days with some pretty personal questions.

Once the sun was up it warmed up fast and the women who were so inclined went to the makeshift shower. It’s just a dozen wooden pallets for a floor and a five foot high canvas wall for not nearly enough privacy. The water is in large drums on wooden supports and is fed down by gravity into half a dozen shower heads though hoses. There’s no hot water, which makes taking showers in the evening from now on a much better idea.

But more than a few of us need to shower this morning because, I believe, Glenn and I turned a lot of people on last night with my passionate cries. I saw a lot of sheepish looks. I think that there must have been a lot of sex going on last night.

I started to get my soap and towel and join the ladies, but Glenn said, “Hang on. You wait for me. I need someone to wash my back.”

So I ended up waiting and taking my shower with half a dozen men. That was fun!

Dale was in my group and he watched as Glenn soaped me up and then I soaped him up. When he saw the size of Glenn’s cock he looked shocked. He finally understood what all the noise was about last night.

We showered as quickly as possible. The water was cold as hell. We rinsed off quickly and, as directed by my new master, I dried Glenn off and finally I dried myself off. The guys all got dressed inside the canvas enclosure and we went back out to stand by the fire and warm up again.

I remembered my clothes from yesterday. I asked Dale if he picked them up and he nodded. I started again to go and get some clean clothes. But Glenn said, “Go and get your things and bring them here. I’ll decide what you wear today. Then you can put your things in my tent.”

I obediently went to my tent and grabbed my overnight bag. I brought it out to Glenn and handed it to him. He opened it up, looked through it and he handed me a bikini bottom and a tank top. He said, “Put these on. They’ll do for now. I’m pretty sure we can find something more suitable when the vendors open up.”

I’ve been avoiding looking around since I returned from the shower. I know everyone is staring at me. I can feel their eyes roaming my naked body. I’m especially nervous about meeting the gaze of the women with whom I’ve gotten so close in the past year.

I discreetly glanced around now, though. I couldn’t help it. I kept seeing movement and it’s drawing my eye. I saw a lot of people walking past on the nearby path that passes through this area. They’re heading up the path towards the area with the vendors. The vendors are located on either side of the path between our campsite and the buildings where the cars and motorcycles will be on display once we get up there and unload them.

Most of the growing crowd passing by is looking at me. No big surprise there. There appear to be a lot of teenagers among them and that kind of made me uncomfortable. I seem to be the only one who’s uncomfortable, though. Of course, I’m the only one who’s naked. I’m the one who’ll go to jail if the cops come down here to arrest the naked lady.

I wasn’t given much to put on when my master finally permits me to get dressed. And I’m surprised by how exciting it is to be naked, especially when I’m the only one exposed this way. But when Glenn finally nodded I took my time getting dressed. I stepped into my bikini bottoms and slowly pulled them up, snugging them against my body. Then I pulled the tank top on and I was ready. The top is made of thin jersey. It isn’t sheer. But my now constantly erect nipples are obvious through it. It ends half way between the lower curve of my breasts and my bikini bottoms, leaving a lot of flesh on display. But from the comments Glenn is making I doubt I’ll be wearing even this much for long. He intends to find me something more revealing to wear from the vendors after breakfast.

We decided that, rather than try to make an edible breakfast at the campsite we’re going to go up to the food vendors and find something to eat there.

We went out to the path. It’s a ten-foot-wide paved path that loops all the way around the fairgrounds. It wends its way past the vendors to the exhibit halls near the front of the fairgrounds. It leads past the exhibit halls and then circles back around through the camping area in a big loop. The camping area is just a grassy field all the way in the back of the fairgrounds. This is probably where they park the RVs and assorted vehicles when the carneys come to town.

The vendors are already set up in tents on both sides of the path where they’ll be selling all kinds of stuff. A lot of it is car and bike stuff, since that’s what the show is all about this weekend. They also sell leather goods and biker patches and t-shirts and just about anything else you can imagine.

Everyone in our group is walking behind Glenn and me as we strolled up the path. Glenn has his arm around my shoulder, his hand casually draped over my breast. As we walked he gently massaged my breast and teased my nipple.

The vendors are only just starting to open for business. We didn’t plan on stopping at any of their tents yet. We had talked it over and decided to eat and set up our cars for the show before checking out the vendors.

But we had not gone very far when Glenn spotted something in one of the tents and pulled me over there. Our entire group stopped and watched Glenn pick up a tiny piece of cloth. It’s a tiny one-piece bathing suit called a Wicked Weasel. It’s semi-transparent and obviously covers almost nothing! It’s mostly string!! There’s only just barely enough semi-transparent cloth to cover the very center of my pubic mound and my nipples. My ass, most of my breasts and two thirds of my pubic mound will remain uncovered!

He looked through them and selected a bright red one. He ordered me to put it on, right then and there. A tremor of near terror washed over my body. But I took off my top and my bikini bottoms and handed them to Dale. Then I stood holding the weasel thing up and trying to figure out how to put it on as strangers came to a sudden stop all around us to watch.

The salesman couldn’t have been happier. He helped me into the suit, taking advantage of the opportunity to feel me up liberally as he adjusted it. I stepped into those places he told me to put my feet. He pulled it up over my mound and a narrow strip of cloth extended up to and over my nipples. Then it was just a couple of strings that went up and tied behind my neck. When I had it on I looked down at myself. I’m almost naked! The vendor, who has been squatting down in front of me adjusting the cloth over my damp pussy, stood up and pointed out a full-length mirror attached to one of the poles holding his tent up. I cautiously approached it. I know I really don’t want to see how I look.

I was right. I might as well have been naked! I shook my head in disbelief, turned to Glenn and exclaimed, “There’s no way they won’t arrest me in this!”

Glenn smiled, but it was an evil little smile. He was enjoying my obvious discomfort as much as he enjoyed my near nudity. He shook his head and said, “No. They won’t bother you. Not as long as you stay inside the fairgrounds.”

The salesman assured us that the suit is legal in this state. But I can see my nipples plainly and my pubic hair is sticking out on either side of the tiny strip of cloth which is making believe it covers my slit.

Glenn looked me over and said, “That won’t do.” Then he turned to the salesman and asked, “Do you have a razor we could use?”

The salesman went into his little camper behind the tent he’s working from and came back out with his personal razor, some shaving cream and a damp towel.

When he returned, Glenn asked the guy if he would like to do the honors. With a big smile he squatted down and pulled the suit away from my pussy. I held it out of the way while he dampened my entire crotch and then soaped up my pubic hair. I don’t have a lot of pubic hair, thankfully. I have naturally blonde hair and my pubic patch is a thin covering of fine blonde hair which hides nothing. It was gone quickly, despite the fact that he was taking his sweet time and thoroughly exploring the entire area, even up inside of me with his thick fingers.

After he stood up I turned back to look at myself in the mirror. I can see my slit clearly. I shook my head in disbelief and turned around. I searched through my crowd of admirers and found Lyle, the member of our crowd who’s a lawyer. I asked him what he thought.

He shrugged and said, “My legal opinion is that what you are wearing is not legal. You could be arrested for indecent exposure. But I have been going to these things long enough to know that, as Glenn said, you will probably get away with it in here. Come on, Kelly! You’ve been with us long enough to know they encourage this kind of behavior in these places.”

He’s right about that. Women frequently wear things at these car shows that they wouldn’t wear anywhere else in the world. Hardly an event passes without a wet t-shirt contest. We all cut loose at these things to some extent. But never before like this!

“What about all the kids?” I asked.

Lyle replied, “They don’t let kids in without a parent if they are younger than sixteen. And they have large signs at the gate warning of the possibility of seeing nudity. It isn’t that uncommon at these things.”

My friend, Lisa, is standing nearby. She chuckled and said, “You might as well wear it. You already lost all of your pubic hair.”

She’s wearing a wide grin but I can’t tell if she’s getting a kick out of my discomfort, or maybe she’s just a bit jealous. I think she’s finding my predicament amusing.

I sighed, shrugged and Glenn considered it settled. After paying for whatever the hell it is I’m wearing he put his arm around me again. We headed up to the area where all of the food vendors are parked. The number of people following us has more than doubled. I’m just grateful they haven’t opened the gates yet. The people gathered around are all exhibitors or other campers. They’ll open the gates soon though, and it’s going to get a lot more crowded in here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.