Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

I didn't know what to say, I mean I just stood there holding the phone in dead silence. Finally Martin said, "You still there, baby? Why didja call?" I said, "I don't know. I just saw your number and called, that's all." Martin said, "I know why you called: You want some more dick, don't you, babe? You need some hard cock fucking you, don't you, baby? You want more dick and your old man just can't give it to you, can he?"

I said, "No, I mean, yes, yes, I guess I do want more sex, and, yes, Jim can't do it like you can. You know what I mean, don't you?" Martin responded very comfortingly, "Sure, I do, honey, sure I do. You got a taste of what it feels like to be a nasty, cock-hungry, ass slut and you loved being gang-banged and now you want more, don't you, baby?"

I said quietly, "Yes."

There was a long pause before Martin spoke, then he said, "So, are you and your old man gonna come out here and have us fuck you both? Is that what you both want, honey? Is it, baby? You and your old man both want to get fucked and you both want to come out here and suck me and my boys' cocks?"

I said, "Yes, I think so."

Martin said, "YOU THINK SO?! What the fuck does 'I think so' mean? Either you do or you don't. Don't fuckin' play games with me, bitch.

"Look here, baby. You and your queer husband come back out tonight and bring, let's see, three, no make that four cases of Bud, and oh yeah, bring some chicken. You two can feed us and we'll return the favor. Me and the boys will feed you both; we'll feed you all the cock and cum you two can take. How's that sound, Linda, you game for that? You want to come out tonight and bring the food?"

I waited and said, "No, I don't want to come out tonight." Martin then asked, "Well, bitch, when do you want to fucking come out here then, next fucking week?" I said, "No, I want to come out right now, today, this morning." Martin's voice changed, soft again, and he said, "You gonna bring your cock-hungry hubby with you, baby?"

I said, "I will call Jim and have him come out there after work. He can bring the beer and food then if you want."

Martin said in a very joyful voice, "Sure, sure that would be great, come on out. Me and the boys will take good care of you all day long and when your cock-hungry bitch gets off work, we'll take care of him just the way you want."

I said "I have a couple requests if you don't mind."

Martin said, "Request, what kinda request you got in mind, baby?"

I said, "I want you to make me some more videotapes, please. I want to keep them so I can, well, you know, watch them later." Martin asked, "You mean you want me video your cock-lovin' hubby sucking cock and getting fucked? You want to lay back, frig your nasty cunt as you watch him in action? Dat what you want, honey?"

I said, very excited, "Oh yes, please, I really love watching him do all those things to you guys and then watching you all do it to him."

Martin laughed and said, "Honey, you have him bring the food and beer, and I'll supply the men and tapes. Hey, they don't have to all be black, do they, honey? I got lots a friends and I bet you'd like them also. They may be white and Mexican, but I can guarantee that they will fuck you like crazy. If you just want black meat, it limits the pool, so to speak."

I had a cold chill run through my body and I said, "I don't care, I just need, I mean, it would be nice if there were a lot of men there for us. I just want to do lose myself in it, like I did the first time. I want to watch my husband like he was as well. I don't care about race or color and I don't think Jimmy does either.

"I have one little problem, though. I don't want to drive there. Can you have somebody come meet me and pick me up at the post office? That way Jim will have to come out and pick me up after work."

Martin said, "Sure, baby, let's see it's eight, so let's say, how about 9, maybe 9:15. Look for a white Cadillac and dress like the nasty ass, cock-hungry slut that you are. Dress like a $3 whore.

"In fact, I want you to tell my boy that you'll suck him and fuck him for just $3. Tell him to take you someplace and you'll give him the time of his life for three bucks. Will you do that for me, baby?"

I did not understand why so I asked, "Why? I mean, sure I'll do it, but if you send him to pick me up, won't he know I'm not a hooker?"

Martin said, "Don't worry 'bout dat, I got just the boy for you. I'll tell him I got this new bitch who is a cheap, cock-hungry whore and you'll fuck or suck anything and you only charge two or three bucks.

"I'll tell him if the bitch don't have a place to bring her here and use the bedroom. Now wear a hat, you got a hat or something?"

I said, "No hats. How about a red scarf? I'll tie a red scarf around my neck, how's that?" Martin said, "Good, he'll be at the post office at nine. I expect you to give him real good head before he gets you here, too. Oh yeah, one more thing, baby: no panties or bra. You come out here ready to fuck. And wear a real short skirt, too. I want my boy to see that nasty, hot, cock-hungry cunt of yours when you get in the car."

As he talked like that my pussy throbbed and I had a shiver and sick hungry desire run through me. I was a nasty-ass, cock-hungry cunt, I mean slut. He had made me like this and he knew I was hooked.

Then he said, "Dat turn you on, baby?"

I said, "Oh God, yes, it does."

He then said, "I knew you would be a cock lover, you sure are a hot little cunt. You really do need to get fucked, don't you, bitch? You love cock so much you can't live without it now, can you, baby? You want hard cocks in your mouth, in your cunt and in your ass, don't you?"

I wore a huge smile as I said, "All I can get, Martin. I am so horny all I can think about is sex all the time."

Martin said, "I'll make some calls, baby. You get your ass ready and plan to get fucked until you beg for all of us to stop."

I said, "Then I better let Jimmy know I'll be there a few days. I'll pack a bag."

Martin said, "What for, baby, you know damn well you ain't gonna need a change of clothes. Dress like I told you and don't forget to tell that old man of yours I expect him here after work. He's gonna give you a hand in keeping all of our dicks emptied."

A shiver went through me as he said that, and my mind raced to what I had watched Jimmy doing on the video, I truly wondered if he would want to go over there and join me.

I said, "I'll be there at 9; I can't wait." I then hung up to call jimmy at work.

Jimmy answered and I said, "Hi, honey, are you busy right now, dear?"

Jimmy said, "No, not really, I was just sitting here thinking about what we went through. How are you doing, are you OK?"

I paused and finally said, "Well, that's why I called. I'm going over to see Martin and his friends this morning. I may stay there a day or two, I would really like it if you would come over and join me after you get off work. I mean, that is if you want to. I am pretty sure you liked what happened, I know I did, and I think it would be fun for us to do it again. What do you think?"

Jimmy did not say anything for a long time, and then he said, "You mean you want to do it again and again and again, don't you? You want me to do it with you, don't you? You got off watching me, didn't you? I mean, you liked watching me do those things to them, didn't you, and you liked watching them do things to me, didn't you?"

I knew that he could not talk as freely as I wanted him to because he was at work.

My heart was racing, I said, "Honey, I love you so much, I love you more than anything in this world. If you tell me not to go, Jimmy, I won't go. I have to be honest with you, I want to so bad. My pussy is aching for sex with a real live cock. I used my toys earlier and it just isn't the same. Honey, it is just sex. You know it has nothing to do with our love for each other. I know you, I saw you, I know how much enjoyment you got doing those things with them. You loved it as much as I did. I saw how excited you got sucking them all. And when they fucked you, I have to admit that I did love watching you have so much pleasure doing it. I think I loved it as much as you loved watching me have all the pleasure they gave me. Please, honey, don't tell me not to go over there, I want to so bad, and I want you to come over after work, too. If you tell me not to, I won't go, but I really want to so fucking badly."

Jimmy said after a very long pause, "I'll be there after work. I love you and I don't want to lose you over any of this."

I smiled again and I knew this was going to make us closer than we had ever been in our whole married life. This was going to be the beginning of a wonderful sexual time in our marriage.

I then said, "Honey, stop off on the way and pick up four or five cases of beer, and get three or four buckets of KFC. I told them you would, OK?"

Jimmy said, "Sure, I'll bring it, I love you, you know that, don't you?"

I said, "I know and I love you more. I got to get going, I'll see you later."

He said goodbye and hung up. I heard the phone click and I hung up. I had less than one hour to get ready. At first I began going over in my mind what I would wear, and I suddenly realized that I did not have anything to wear that would make me look like a hooker. I do have stockings and garters, I have always felt a real lady would only wear them, I do have some red lipstick, and I could take one of my white blouses and just tie it under my breasts. The hard part was what to wear from the waist down.

I looked over my clothes and all my skirts where knee high or below. I knew that even if I used lots of makeup that without the right skirt I could not pass as a streetwalker. I sat on the bed staring at the closet. Then it hit me: Maybe Bev left something in the guest room. Bev was an exchange student from France who had stayed with us for two months. She had left some things in the guest room and since she was due back in three months we just left them there. I went and looked in the closet and, sure enough, she had left a few skirts. I saw this dark red skirt and I hoped it would fit me. I stepped into it and tried it on. God, was it ever short, but it did fit around my waist and it felt perfect. I looked in the mirror and I could easily see the garter belt holding up my stockings.

I looked at myself and I looked just like a streetwalker. I also knew that as short as this skirt was, I would have a lot of trouble not showing myself to anyone. I felt very dirty and very nasty dressed like this, and excited more than words can say.

I went out to the garage, got in the Jag and drove to the post office. I got there early so the guy would not know that I drove there. I waited until 8:58 before I got out of the car and walked around to the front. I could feel the air under the short skirt and it felt like my cheeks were hanging out from under it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.