Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

Jim begged, "Please, no more. Please take your money and let us go, please." Martin said, "Thinking about it, Jimmy boy, thinkin' about it, alright. But you ain't seen the good parts yet, you ain't seen how much your little wife..." When I first knelt down and peeked threw the keyhole, I was sick and scared; I was sick of what I saw and scared to death that they would hurt Jim and never let me go. Then something happened to me as I watched what was going on in the other room. The three guys with Martin had all pulled out their cocks and where stroking them as they sat there watching Martin, Jim and my video.

Without thinking about it whatsoever, I brought my right hand to myself and found my clit. I found that my vulva were swollen and I was very wet. I knew that watching all this was having an effect on me. I would watch the TV, then the men slowly jacking off as they watched. One guy said, "Want some more black dick, Jimmy?" Martin said, "Now, none of that right now, Baker. I want him to watch his nasty wife. I want him to see just how much she loves to get fucked. You want someone to suck that pole of yours again, go get his wife." I heard Jim say, "No, please, NO! You can't." Martin said, "Oh, you're wrong there, Jimmy baby, we can, but not just now, you ain't seen the movie yet. We got lots a time for that."

I watched and touched myself, rubbing my clit, running first two, then three, then four fingers in and out of myself as I peeked threw the keyhole. I heard Martin's voice on the TV, asking me how I liked it after the fourth group of three men was getting off the bed. "How you doing, baby? Want more or are you full yet? Open up -- show us if the tank is overflowing." I lay on my back, opened my legs wide and pulled them back. I saw the camera move in to a close-up shot and my whole bottom filled the screen. I could see gobs and gobs of sperm oozing out of me. I watched as I reached down and with my hand scooped up a bunch and brought it to my mouth.

I did not recall that happening, yet I did it. I heard myself as I answered him, "Mmmmmmm, you all taste so good. I want some more, please give me more." Martin said, "Your wish is our command. Phil, Harry, Johnny -- go get her, boys. She ain't full enough yet. Tell me, baby, how do you like black cock? Ever had it before tonight?" I answered him nice and loud and very clear, "Ohhh, I love it! I love it very much!" Martin again asked, "Ever had any before, baby?" I said, "Not before tonight. God, I have been missing a lot of meat."

Martin then asked me "Are you going to fuck a black man again after tonight, honey?" I did not hesitate with my answer. I said, "Yes, oh fuck, yes. You can go to the bank with that. I love the fact you're so fucking big and long, and that you never go soft. Oh, fuck, I can fuck a black man every day for the rest of my life and never get enough." Martin then asked, "What about your husband, Linda?" I responded, "Let him get his own black man. Shit, you can have him. I bet his ass is nice and tight -- you fuck him." I was in the middle of a climax when heard myself say that.

I swear I had no memory of saying that, yet I had. I watched myself climax and I felt sick with myself as I watched these men who were almost trying to make my husband turn on me. It seemed they where trying to get me to admit I did not love Jim. I did, I honestly did love him; it was only the lack of sex that hurt me. I guess I was flat out of my mind by then. My knees started to hurt, so I got up and went back to the bed. I lay on my back, put my arm over my face and just cried.

I said things that hurt my husband and he was made to sit and listen to it all. He was made to watch his whore of a wife. I had promised to love honor and cherish him, but what did I do? I belittled him, I made fun of him; he had never done anything to hurt me in any way over the years, yet I said all those things about him. I cried and cried and fell back to sleep. I woke up feeling my nipples being kissed. I felt fingers working my pussy. I had been dreaming of last night and in the dream I was on my back with a big black faceless man fucking me, I had my legs open and pulled back as I felt him stretching my wide open. When I woke up, my legs where open and back, I was right on the brink of my climax when I woke up. I felt the fingers sloshing in and out of my hole. I had my eyes closed, and I felt that this may still be a dream, only another part of it.

I just laid there breathing hard and I started talking to my lover, real or fictional. "That's it, yeah, baby, yeah, oh fuck, do it, fuck me, make me come, oh fuck. OH, OH, OH, AHHH, FUCK, FUCK, DO IT, DO IT, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, FASTER, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" My body shook to a hard climax, after I finished the man kept working his finger in and out. I felt someone get on the bed and the fingers never stopped. Then all of a sudden the fingers pulled out and I felt a huge cock slide in. I moaned, I moaned out loud with pleasure.

I had a hard time catching my breath, and when I did, I said, "Oh, baby, give me that cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me your sperm, harder, harder, more I want to fell it deep inside. Fuck me, oh God, I love your cock, I love your cock." I heard a voice in my ear ask, "Do you like it more than your husband's dick?" I did not think, I just said, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, I love it, I fucking love it." The voice said, "Open your eyes, Linda," and as I did, he turned my face to the side of the bed.

My husband was sitting there tied to the same chair, and this time he had tape across his mouth. I saw his dick; it was sticking straight up and out. As hard as he was he was still not much bigger than my thumb. I was in the heat of sexual passion and pleasure. I stared at him sitting there; I saw precum oozing out of the end of his dick. I knew he was excited, I knew he was the most excited that I had ever seen him. I turned away and looked at the man fucking me. He was giving me nice long thrusting strokes. With each inward thrust, I felt he was going to come up through my tummy and his cock come out my mouth.

I lost myself to the feeling and I pulled him down on me as I began kissing him. I wrapped my legs around his ass and began to fuck back. When he pulled back, I would grip him and pull him back inside of me as hard as I could. I felt him climax and I held him tight and was not about to let him go. When he finished his climax, he started his fucking again. Slowly moving in and out I held him and someone asked, "Want some more, Linda?"

I said, "Yes." I recognized the voice the second time; it was Martin. He said, "Tell us what you want, baby, you know we'll give you what you want. Tell us, but make sure we know and understand what you want so bad." I closed my eyes and said, "Cock. I need another cock. I want a big fat black cock to fuck me. Someone, anyone, please give me another cock." Martin said, "Hear that, boys? Linda here wants to fuck us all one more time before Jim here rescues her from us sex fiends."

The guy on top of me pulled out and another man replaced him. He climaxed, I climaxed, and another man fucked me, then another, then another. I came again and another man fucked me, I just wrapped my legs around each man and we fucked as if our lives depended on it. Every now and then, one of them would pull his dick out of me after he came, then bring it up to my mouth where I proceeded to devour it, to lick it and his balls clean.

I heard Martin say, "Hey look, boys. Jimmy here came all over himself and all he did was watch." I heard that and as sick as it was, it excited me. My husband was sitting next to the bed watching me and got so excited watching me fuck man after man that he climaxed. The thought of something so twisted made me shudder with excitement. The last man got off of me and I laid there, both legs spread wide open to my side, sperm coming out of me, soaking my ass. I said, "One more, please, just one more." Martin said, "Sorry, baby, you fucking wore us all out. Tell you what, you been such a great fuck, I'm going to give you a little treat. I'm going to have someone lick you nice and clean and suck out all that messy stuff in you. How's that sound, baby? Would you like to have someone clean you up? Want to get that pussy of yours eaten before you leave?'

I answered again without thinking. I did want one of them to eat me. I wanted to feel a mouth down there licking me. I said, "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, God that would be wonderful." I heard the sound of tape being pulled away from Jim's face. Martin said, "You heard her, Jimmsssy. Get down there and lick it nice and clean." I turned my head to look at him, he was standing, and Martin was untying his hands. He said, "Eat her and do a good job. If you lick her and make her come one more time, I'll let you take her home with you -- provided she still wants to go with you."

I looked at Jim's face. I looked at his eyes, but I saw nothing. His eyes were glassy, his little dick was hard again and all the time he stood there, being untied, he was looking at my wide-open, seeping cunt. When Martin finished untying him, he came to the bed, and went straight to my cunt. I felt his lips right at my hole and then his tongue licking everywhere -- my vulva, my clit, my hole, my ass cheeks, my asshole. Everywhere there was sperm, he was licking it up and cleaning me. It took him a long time to get me clean and it excited me that he was doing it. It excited me even more when he began working my clit with his lips and when I heard him moan I looked down my belly at his head buried between my legs, I also saw Martin behind him and Martin's hand was right at Jim's ass. I watched as Martin winked at me and showed me a small rubber dildo.

I said out loud, "OH, FUCK YEAH, DO IT." Why I said that I have no idea; I knew that Jim could not help himself. It wasn't his fault God made him the way he did. I heard Jim moan again, only this time it was one of those slow, low, "God I love that" kind of moans. I felt Jim as his mouth was bouncing against my open vagina and I knew what that meant; it meant that Martin was back behind him fucking him with a dildo. Some guy moved up next to my head and I moved to take his cock in my mouth so fast it surprised him.

I kept hearing Jim moaning louder and louder as the bouncing became stronger. Jim had hold of my clit between his lips and was sucking it hard. The bouncing stopped and Jim began to really suck harder on my clit. I worked the man in my mouth with tender love for his cock. I then heard a very loud moan and again the bouncing started again only this time it was with much more force. Jim was holding my hips with his hands and arms. The person in my mouth came and as soon as he pulled out I wanted to look and see if what I thought was happening was truly happening.

I looked down my belly and I saw Jim's head buried between my legs (this I already knew). Looking past Jim there was Martin kneeling on the big bed, hands on Jim's hips and he was fucking my husband. I saw that and started one of the most exciting climaxes that I had all day. It got so good for Jim that he let go of my clit and just moaned and tried to catch his breath. He seemed like he was out of his head with sexual pleasure. When he stopped working my cunt, I reached down fingered myself right in front of his face as I watched Martin fucking him hard as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.