Hitchhiking - Cover

Hitchhiking

Copyright© 2008 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife picks up hitchhiker, gets kidnapped. While waiting for the money, they use her! In order to save their lives, the husband does things for the kidnappers that are against his nature. yet he ends up being turned on by doing them. If you you can't handle a man being used as a female cum bucket, do not read this. If you are against blacks having sex with a none-black, this is a story you need to pass on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size  

As he pulled out of my mouth I had another man standing next to me with his dick in his hand. I turned a little, took it in my mouth, and began sucking him. He was also as big as the others, and as thick. I think my eyes rolled up behind my head, I saw stars as I sucked and worked this man's cock. I was flexing my pussy again and I even think I was moving it back and forth humping air as I flexed it. I gulped down the cock in my mouth as my own pleasure began to increase. I moved faster and with long deep strokes of his cock as I took it down my throat. As he came and shot his sperm in my throat, I began to climax myself at the same time. I milked his cock with vigor as I was finishing my own climax and felt it subside.

I had not noticed it earlier but it was very evident in my mind that I was wet, in fact very wet between my legs, I know my body, I know that I can soak the crotch my underpants and at times I have soaked right threw some of my slacks when I have worn them. I knew that I soon would be found out, I just knew that my body had betrayed me. I felt hands taking off my blouse; my bra and then hands were undoing my pants. I didn't know what to do so I just kept sucking and working the cock in my mouth. I felt the cool air on my wet inner thighs and a hand down between my legs. I can't tell you why I did it, maybe it was just a natural thing for me, I opened my legs so the hand had easier access and God forgive me I moaned, I moaned way too loud.

I then felt the fingers and hand move away and then I felt a pull and heard a rip of cloth, who ever it was behind me had ripped my panties and I felt the wet crotch trying to stick to my bottom as they pulled them back out of the way. I then felt fingers work into my very slimy wet hole. I could not help myself, I moaned as they slid inside of me and I kept moaning as they began to work my hole filling me more and more. It had been so long since I had a real man's fingers tearing into me like that, fucking, and working my hole to just give me pleasure. Jim has small hands, he also has short fingers, this was a man, this man who had his fingers in me had big hands and very big fingers. I felt a finger pushing into my asshole, I swooned and moaned as I felt it slide in and begin to finger fuck me there at the same time as the ones in my now very hot turned on cunt.

I have not had a man do that since the day before I got married when I fucked all those men at the club the night before my wedding. The person whose cock was in my mouth pulled backwards and another man stepped up to my face, I took him in my mouth. It happened all so fast, I felt a climax like I had not felt in over 7 years racing from deep inside of me. My whole body shook and shuddered in a hard-hitting climax. I think it was because of everything going on at the same time. I mean with the hard big fat cock in my mouth and those fingers, those lovely big fat fucking fingers, I felt those fingers deep down in my soul as they were fucking both of my holes with such force between my legs. It was like the man was trying to cram them harder and faster all the time. My climax was so hard I could not concentrate on sucking this guy's cock in my mouth. God it had been way to long since a real man had made me climax like this. My whole body shook and shook as I felt those fingers working to do nothing but make me feel pleasure, lots of lovely dirty nasty pleasure.

For over 7 years now I was the one in our marriage that went out of the way to make sure that Jim felt fulfilled and good when it came to sex. I always was wanting and never getting fulfilled. I had 7 years of sexual pressure built up inside of me and it was being realized right now. I went 7 years not being fucked the way that I craved to get fucked, the way that I had been accustomed to getting fucked. This was the way I loved it, hard, fast and with lots of lust, this kind of lust that I had every night straight prior to my marriage; I had missed it more than I honestly thought I had. At that moment I could not get enough of this feeling. I wrapped my arms around the man's hips and ass that I was sucking, and I held on to him tight.

I had him deep down my throat, my face was tight against his groin. I would hold him as he fucked my face until I had to get another breath, then I would pull back just enough to breath, and then I pulled him back into me. I wanted to give him the best cock licking or cock-sucking that I had ever given any man in my life. I don't know if he was fucking my face or if I was doing all the work. I felt his cock swell up and begin to pump out his nectar the nectar I had not had like this in over 7 years. I went after every drop coming from him, I twisted my face and head all around his cock. Not one tiny inch of skin from his cock was left out of my mouth. I came and came and came as those men finger fucked my holes.

I felt the man I had in my throat pull back, I released my hands and arms so he could pull back. Another man replaced him, at the same time I felt fingers pull out of me, and I moaned my disappointment. I then felt a man get behind me; I felt his cock pushing against my well-lubricated opening. He slid inside me with ease. I could feel my cunt getting stretched with a real man's cock for the first time in over 7 years ago. I don't know what I liked better; I was a maniac sucking that cock in my mouth as I was being fucked from behind. I had a hard climax and it was only by pulling my mouth off the man's cock that I was sucking that I did not bite it off.

The guy fucking me never slowed down after I came, he just kept a steady pace, I could feel his cock sliding all the way out of me and then all the way back inside. I was sucking and loving the cock in my mouth again when I had this craving to get fucked in my ass as I had before being married. It had been so long since I had a man any man inside my ass. Jerry was the last man to have me there, I had re-lived that memory so many times, he had been the last man just hours before I married, and I craved it there, I wanted to feel a mans cock in there.

I pulled my head off the cock in my mouth and said to the man behind me "My ass, stick it in my ass." I felt him pull his long fat cock out of me, I reached down under my self, and I guided him to my asshole. He was so big in my hand I was glad that over the last 7 years I had been using my big fat cucumbers back there. So many times I had fantasized of being double fucked. I felt his cock slide in with very little discomfort, once inside it was heaven. I went back to work on the guys cock in my mouth and relished every tiny lovely feeling going through my body. My ass felt stuffed, I reached down and began to rub my clit as the man fucked me from behind.

I felt him shot his load of sperm in me, he pulled out and another man got behind me and quickly replaced him. I felt another lovely thick black cock deep slide with ease deep inside my ass. The person in my mouth came and pulled back. No one was in front of me wanting to be sucked off, so I leaned forward putting my face on the floor while my ass was up in the air receiving every inch of lovely cock that he would give me. I just lay there like that, moaning and moaning and moaning with pleasure. I had my eyes closed and relished the feeling I was having being fucked like this.

This time it wasn't a cucumber, or a shampoo bottle, this time it was real, it was warm, it was fat, and it was hard. I could not get enough of this man and his rock hard cock fucking me. I had my eyes closed as I relished this feeling, I happened to opened them and I saw two men with video cameras to the side of me where I was looking, they were video taping everything that was going on.

My mind wanted to scream for them to stop, but I just closed my eyes again and fell back into that blissful place of sexual lust. The guy fucking me gave me his load of sperm and pulled out, I did not move. I stayed on my knees, face to the floor, I waited for another man to move in. No one came. I began to beg, "Please someone, someone please fuck me, please, it's been so long since I need a man to fuck me, I need a real man fuck me, please, I need it bad, please Someone." I felt a cock between my legs and this time it went into my pussy. I felt like a truck had driven up inside of me.

This man was huge, and he was cold, I recognized the feeling, it was not a man, it was something like a man, it was not a cucumber, it was not a bottle, I reached under myself and felt it sliding in and out, it felt like rubber, I wondered if it was one of those rubber dildo's. I felt the thing stop going in and out, I realized that who ever was behind me had stopped fucking me, but he left the lovely thing still inside of me. I grabbed hold of it and began to fuck myself with it.

Then as I knelt there fucking myself I felt something else being put against and then inside my asshole. For 7 years for more days and nights that I can remember, I had laid in my bed using a cucumbers just like this, one in my cunt and one in my asshole, now for the first time ever in my life I had a rubber cock in each hole and they felt so fucking good. Once inside my asshole the man fucked the second dildo in and out maybe two to three times then let it go like the first one in my pussy was slid in my pussy. There was complete silence all me, the only sound that I could hear was the grunting and moaning sounds that I was making fucking myself in my cunt. I knew that if I didn't grab hold of that rubber cock in my ass it would soon fall out. I had to drop down onto my side so I could reach behind me and in front at the same time.

I grabbed hold of both of them, I instantly thought of how many times over the last 7 years I had done this exact same thing with my cucumbers in my lonely bed. Now I had these two lovely rubber cocks, I loved the way they felt inside of me, and I loved being watched by all these men as I did it. I began to fuck myself like there was no tomorrow, I was thrusting and grinding and moaning and just going crazy with my own lust in an attempt to get another climax. I saw the video cameras again, they were everywhere; they were recording this wonderful lovely moment down in history. I begged. "A cock, I need a cock to suck, some one anyone, please, I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had, someone please, I want to suck a cock."

I had a man on his knees and a cock in my mouth, I had all three of my holes filled all at the same time. How many days and nights I had masturbated dreaming of just this. In my dreams and fantasies I was with three men, not one man and two fake dicks. The only way it could get any better is if the two fake cocks were real. Right now I loved just what I had I wasn't complaining one little bit.

I just closed my eyes and road the wonderful feeling that all this was giving me. My arms began to tire and even though I did not want to stop, my arms just could not move like I wanted to. I let go of both cocks, closed my legs tight to hold them in place, and decided to just lay there and work the cock fucking my mouth. I reached for the man's balls and held them. I felt his cock swell up and I knew he was going to shoot any second and I was ready for him. Knowing I would be taking his whole dick down my throat, I took a great big gulp of air.

The timing was perfect, as I moved my face forward he plunged at me, it was the best timing I think I had all evening, he pulsed and pulsed his sperm into me. I held his ass as long as I could then I pushed him back to get some more air. I expected him to push back into my mouth but to my surprise he pulled all the way out. I was not about to let him go so I moved my face and caught him with my mouth, I sucked him back into my mouth and once I pulled in enough air through my nose, I moved forward to take him down my throat again.

I heard some person say, "Jesus, did you see that." Another man said "Fuck yes, that bitch loves cock, I got it on tape, Fuck this Bitch is one hot mother fucker. I think we should name this movie Bitch In Heat." I kept working his cock and finally pulled back a little and then I let him go. Martin came over to me and knelt down. Extending me his hand he said as he helped lifted me to my feet. I had to let go of my two fuck toys, I did not want to loose them or have them fall out so I shut my legs and kept them tight together to hold the two rubber dicks inside of me. "Bitch, I have been with some hot women in my life, but I swear none can hold a candle to you."

I looked around and there were naked men everywhere, I saw the men with the video cameras still focused on me. I looked at Martin and I said, "Can I lay down a bit, I need to catch my breath." Martin said "sure you can lay down, trouble is baby I think if you lay down, the boys will want some of that lovely ass of yours." I turned to go sit on the couch and as I did, my legs released the two dildos and they both fell out hitting the floor. They bounced and hit the inside of my feet. I could not help it, I moaned in disappointment.

Martin said "Oh don't worry 'bout that baby, I think we can get a couple boys to replace those things, lets go into the bedroom, you'll feel a lot more comfortable on the bed." He did not wait for my answer, he just guided me in through a door into a room that had a King size bed in the middle of it. There was nothing else in the room. As I got on the bed, I saw that all of the guys followed us in there and leading them were the ones with the Video cameras.

I got on the bed and as I did so did Martin, He said, "roll on your tummy, I'm going to fuck your ass." I rolled on to my stomach and I felt Martin get on too, sort of kneeling behind me. I opened my legs to give him easier access and I felt his cock up against my anus. I did not expect any sort of pain. It did surprise me when there was a little bit of discomfort but nothing that was so bad that I wanted him to go slower or stop.

I closed my eyes as I felt his cock slide in and fill me. I could feel it all the way up inside of me. I just love the feeling of being stuffed like that, and he sure as hell had my ass stuffed. I felt him lay down on my back, then I felt myself being rolled over to where he was on his back and I was on top of him facing the ceiling. Martin said Ken, get over here, and let's give her a real ride!" I turned my head and saw this real dark black man walking to the bed. I looked between his legs and I saw his cock, it was big, fat and swinging as he walked.

He got on the bed and he had a hard time getting his knees into position, but once he managed to get them planted I felt him lean into me and his cock enter my pussy. Oh fuck the pleasure that I experienced at that moment was beyond explanation. I just tried to catch my breath as he entered. I was breathing so fast and I was moving my ass around riding Martins cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.