Cameron - Cover

Cameron

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman goes out to a club to take her mind off of the anniversary of the end of her failed marriage. She hopes to meet a sexy man to take her mind off of it. She does. But she soon regrets it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The next thing I knew he was shaking me awake. It was almost noon and he wanted something to eat. He took me into the bathroom and we took a quick shower. But before he turned on the water he stood me inside the shower and pushed me to my knees. I thought he must want a blowjob but instead he grasped his soft cock and with and evil leer on his face he calmly stood there and pissed all over me from my breasts down.

I just stood there in shock. I think my brain has been too numbed, too damaged by the preceding rapes to react. When this latest horror came to an end I had the distinct impression that he was disappointed at my lack of reaction.

He turned the water on and waved me to my feet. While I stood under the ice-cold shower he turned to the sink and brushed his teeth. The water warmed up quickly. As soon as it had warmed up, I used some of the shampoo they supplied to wash my hair. I used the body wash and by the time Don joined me in the shower I was rinsing off.

I’m not finished, though. Now I have to wash him. I washed his hair first. Then I washed him all over with the body wash. I was reluctant to wash his genitals. I’m in no hurry to have to deal with another one of his erections.

I rinsed him off and then we stepped out and I dried him. He put a robe on and while I dried off he went out and called room service and ordered breakfast. When I came out into the sitting area he ordered me to clean up the room.

I picked up my clothes and folded them and put them out of the way. Then I collected the empty bottles and glasses and took them to the kitchenette. I straightened things up a little and before I knew it there was someone at the door. He ordered me to get the door, and behave myself, or else.

I went to the door and opened it. Standing in the hall was a young man pushing a cart with Don’s breakfast on it.

When he saw me his eyes became as wide as saucers. I stepped out of the way and let him in. He tried, without much success, to stop staring and push the cart in.

Don greeted him genially and thanked him for the prompt service. He handed him a rolled-up bill and asked him if he would like a little extra tip. “How would you like some of that prime pussy, my good man? My friends and I picked this bitch up in a club last night and she wore us out. She can’t get enough cock. She’s amazing. Go ahead. Help yourself, any hole you want.”

He looked back and forth between Don and me. When I didn’t say anything he took off his starched white jacket and then dropped his pants.

He didn’t say anything. But it was obvious what he had in mind. I dropped to my knees and began to suck on his rapidly growing cock. I was grateful that, unlike Don and his two friends, at least he wasn’t violent about it. After I had sucked his cock for a minute or two and it was fully erect, he pushed my head away and made me stand up and bend over the arm of a nearby easy chair. He moved closer and I felt him probing to find my pussy with his hard cock. I reached down and guided the head of his cock to my vulva. He entered me quickly and fucked me from the rear. He reached around and held onto my tits with both hands and fucked me in short rapid strokes. It was all over very quickly.

After he reached orgasm the boy stepped back and started to pull his pants back up.

Don stopped him. “Wait a minute son. You can’t put that away all nasty like that! Cam, get down there and clean that young man up so he can get back to work.”

I dropped to my knees again and sucked his cock clean. It took only a few seconds. Then, while the boy was dressing, Don ordered me to scoop up the slimy cum draining from my pussy and eat it. He said that I looked like I needed more protein in my diet.

I felt the boy’s eyes watching in amazement. But I’m broken. I’m well beyond resisting even the most disgusting command. I leaned back and spread my legs. I scooped up the couple of tablespoonfuls of cum that are dribbling out of my pussy.

I just knew I was going to gag when I put them in my mouth. But I didn’t. I guess I’ve been broken to the point that I can do just about anything now. I carefully brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean, swallowing the boy’s cum. Then I checked to make sure there was no more.

When I finished eating all the semen I found in and around my pussy Don said, “Now smile and thank the nice young man.”

I’m sure it was a very strained smile. But I did smile. And then I thanked him politely for fucking me and giving me his cum. It’s the first time I’ve spoken in a long time and I was surprised to hear that my voice sounds almost normal. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Don has the camera going again. But I just don’t care anymore.

The boy left and Don sat down to eat his hearty breakfast. While he ate, I was ordered underneath the table to lick his balls and his cock. As I licked I watched his cock start to twitch and straighten out. I know that soon he’s going to rape me again. A shiver of dread coursed through my tired, abused body. I fear the pain more than the sexual abuse and degradation. It hurts so bad everywhere he puts that oversized assault weapon.

By the time he pushed back from the table his cock was hard and pulsing threateningly. He pulled me out from under the table and forced me to stand at his side. He reached out his hand and began to tease my still very sore vagina. While he toyed with me he made me bend at the waist and suck his cock.

I’m full of dread but I’m completely defeated. I blindly obey all of his orders now, mindlessly, without a thought of protest. I licked around the head of his cock and worked my tongue down the thick shaft. Once his cock was wet, I wet my lips and forced them down over his cock head. I started taking more and more of his cock into my mouth, slowly, a little more with each increasingly painful down stroke.

It took only seconds to get to that point where the pain started. But soon I felt his cock banging into the back of my throat. Despite the pain, just like a mindless automaton, I kept trying to allow his monster cock to invade my throat.

I felt his hands on, and in, my pussy but I ignored them. It’s easy to do. What he’s doing isn’t pleasant but the pain in my throat far outweighs the pain between my legs. I concentrated on my struggle to take that monster cock back down my throat. I’m too afraid of this cruel man to do anything else.

Finally, so suddenly it surprised me, his cock shot past that sticking point and rapidly slid down into my throat. I held it with my lips stretched beyond belief at the base of his horse sized cock for a moment, and then slowly pulled back until only the large knob at the top of his cock remained in my mouth. I paused for a moment to take a few deep breaths before trying again.

On the next stroke it didn’t go down. And it hurt all the more for having failed to enter my throat. But after that it did again, and then again. Many long painful minutes later he grabbed my cunt with one hand and squeezed brutally. His free hand grabbed a large handful of my long red hair. Using my hair for a handle he held my face pressed against his hairy stomach and shot his cum down my throat.

When he was finally finished he pulled my head up until just the head of his cock was in my mouth. He had me hold it there until his cock had drained. It turns out that when a man’s cock is that long there’s a lot of cum left in the shaft after he ejaculates.

It seemed like he had more semen left in his shaft after his orgasm was over than my old boyfriends would shoot politely into a tissue when I sucked their cocks. Because I damned sure didn’t let them cum in my mouth! That would have been nasty! I imagine they’d be amused if they could see me now.

When he felt that he had been adequately drained he ordered me to pour him a cup of coffee. He sat back and relaxed and enjoyed his coffee while I went back down between his legs and licked his balls.

My mouth and tongue were getting very tired by the time there was a knock at the door. Fighting back fresh tears, dreading the pain I know is to come, I was sent to answer it. I let Paul and KC back in. They appear to be refreshed and ready for more, more of me.

As soon as I closed the door behind them they undressed quickly. Without a word being spoken to me they manhandled me into position and in less time than it takes to describe it I found myself sucking off KC again. While I was working to satisfy KC, Paul fucked me from behind. Before very long I was taking KC into my throat and Paul was fucking me brutally from the rear. He chuckled and said, “Damn Don, didn’t you tap this yet this morning? It feels fresh and new!”

“No, Paul. I let her practice her deep throat on me again. The kid from room service had one hell of a tip a little while ago though.”

“Well, she tightens back up really good. Her cunt’s just as tight as it was last night.” Paul said.

KC’s cock finally exploded, filling my mouth with another large dose of hot cum. He didn’t move, though. I held his long, slowly shrinking cock in my mouth until Paul was done.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. Don is filming again. I wonder what they plan to do with all the movies they’re making. I’ve noticed they don’t seem to care that their faces are in the shots. I don’t know if that’s reassuring or not.

Paul finally climaxed. He rested with his softening cock inside of me for a moment. As soon as his cock deflated and fell free he reached over me, grabbed my hair and pulled me around to clean his cock. Once I had cleaned him, Don ordered me to clean myself again. This is a new trick to KC and Paul and they got a kick out of it.

They ordered me to get them all drinks while they looked through the literature for tourists which has been left in the room to decide if there is anywhere interesting to go in town. There really isn’t. We are a smaller suburb of a large city, although the area I live in is very urban. Except for a small river walk area there is not a lot here that is of interest to tourists in town, or in this case, business travelers. But they want to get out of their rooms for a while so it was decided that we would all go for a stroll along the river walk.

I was given my dress and my shoes to put on. I’m embarrassed to be going out for a walk on a Sunday afternoon in my sexy little black dress. They don’t care, though. Humiliating me is the name of the game.

They all put their clothes back on and we went out. The hotel they’re staying in is at one end of the river walk. We headed back in the direction of town, walking at a leisurely pace until we reached the shopping area. It’s a warm sunny Sunday and there are a lot of people around.

This area is a quaint shopping district in the old part of town. All the small shops along the river walk are on the opposite side of the old, cobblestone street from the wide river. The shops are in the antebellum but recently refurbished buildings on the other side of the street. Most of the shops are expensive boutiques and specialty shops catering primarily to tourists.

We hadn’t been walking for very long before something caught Don’s eye. He guided us across the narrow, cobblestone street to one of the shops. He stopped to look in the window and then we went inside. The only person in the store was the clerk. He’s a very effeminate young man whose face really perked up when he saw the three guys I’m with.

“Yeah, fool! Better you than me!” I thought. But I’m reasonably certain that’s never going to happen.

Don went up to the clerk and said, “Hi. My friends and I picked up this slut last night and we think she’s dressed too conservatively. She really needs something that screams slut. Is there something you can recommend?”

The guy looked at me for a moment and thought about it. The expression on his face made it obvious what he thinks of me. He grinned and said, “You know what, I have just the thing! I stocked these for a couple of months but couldn’t sell them. I was just about to send them back. I think they may be just what you gentlemen are looking for. I’ll be right out.”

He disappeared into a back room and was gone for a couple of minutes. Finally, he came back out with a strange looking outfit and held it up for Don’s approval. The top came down off of one shoulder, then down to just barely cover the breasts. Narrow straps hung down both sides and attached to the tiny skirt that comes with it, leaving the midriff bare.

The fabric, which looks like a fine cotton lame in a shimmering light blue, looks beautiful. It isn’t until you look closer that you realize how sheer it is.

Don grinned when he saw it and ordered me to take off my dress. I looked at him, then the clerk, who apparently isn’t very fond of women. He obviously enjoys my discomfort.

After a brief pause I shrugged and unzipped my little black dress, the dress that seemed so risqué when I put it on last night. I hurriedly struggled into my new slut outfit. It’s obvious they all approve. I’d rather not know what I look like but Don stood me in front of a mirror and told me to look.

It’s every bit as bad as I thought it would be. It’s like somebody took a pair of see-through baby doll pajamas and made a top and a skirt out of them by cutting off a lot of excess material. This outfit has to be illegal! I can see my breasts without even trying. I can even see the dark triangle which is the small tuft of red hair over my slit!

Don and his two assistant rapists loved it! He paid for the outfit and I carried my little black dress out in a bag.

Our stroll down the river walk has suddenly gotten a great deal more interesting for the men. All men! The three men with me lagged back a few feet to watch the reactions of the people I passed and probably because they have no desire to be seen in public with a slut like me. There’s enough distance between us that it looks like I’m walking alone.

We crossed the street again and continued up the river walk. Only now, everyone I pass stops to look at me. I mean gawk at me.

I have become one of the city’s attractions. Men, and even some women, are even taking my picture as I pass them. Women with children are making their children avert their eyes.

It’s like the scenes you see on the news when the paparazzi are hounding some poor actress for pictures. I’m surrounded by people with cameras and camera phones. People started asking if they can have their pictures taken with me. I told them they would have to ask the guys behind me.

They were somewhat taken aback to learn that I’m with the three large men behind me. Don was a lot friendlier to them than he is to me. He smiled and led me to a nearby bench. He told the crowd that anyone who wishes to can have as many pictures as they like. I sat down and as the first guy sat down beside me and his friend got ready to take my picture, Don instructed me in a loud, clear voice, “Don’t keep your legs so close together. You aren’t a lady, for Christ’s sake!”

When the crowd heard Don’s derogatory remark it didn’t help my cause. Soon I was posing for pictures with strange men, all of whom posed with a hand groping my breast or my upper thigh. When nothing they did drew a rebuke from me or my escorts the liberties continued and quickly grew worse.

For nearly an hour I posed for strangers, young and old, mostly men but some women as well. I had hands squeezing and pulling on my breasts, pulling my little skirt up and even probing my traitorous pussy. A good time was had by almost all, all but me.

The crowd was continuously ebbing and flowing. But it never seemed to diminish in size. This went on until someone spotted a policeman coming in our direction and people started casually wandering away. Don pulled me up and we turned and walked back to the hotel.

Back in the room, the men started making plans for dinner. It’s still early, though so after they decided where they want to go for dinner they thought it would be fun to feed me another three servings of my protein diet. I had been separated from my new outfit at the door. I was soon kneeling once more and getting more of that deep throat practice Don promised me I would get a lot of.

It seems to take longer to satisfy them each time they rape me. I suppose it probably does. It took me nearly an hour to suck all three of them off. By the time the last of them finished raping my mouth I was exhausted and could hardly talk. But then, they don’t want to hear anything I have to say so they don’t care.

KC and Paul left to change for dinner. Don left me sitting on the floor and ordered me not to go anywhere. He went into the back to dress for dinner.

Nobody was watching me. My dress and my shoes and my purse are all within reach. I could have escaped. I don’t know why I sat there. It isn’t that I don’t want to leave. I desperately want to get out of here. I have not become some simpering submissive sex maniac craving their cocks. I desperately want to go home and try to forget that the last twenty-four hours ever happened. Instead, I stayed right where he ordered me to stay. I will never know why.

KC and Paul returned from their rooms after changing clothes and I let them in. They didn’t even seem surprised to see me all alone in the front room with my belongings. They made me put the little blue thing on again. But they brought along the bag with my black dress in case we aren’t allowed into the restaurant while I’m nearly naked.

The place they picked for dinner is out on the edge of town. We went there in their rental car. I sat in back between KC and Don while Paul drove. They’re not familiar with the area so I had to give Paul directions. Meanwhile I was constantly being molested in the backseat by both men and they weren’t being gentle. I doubt they’re capable of it.

It was early when we got to the restaurant, not even five in the evening. It’s open but it isn’t busy yet. We parked and went to the door and although I got some very disapproving looks from the staff and the few other customers, nobody said a word to us about the way I’m dressed.

I’m well aware that dressed like this and in the company of three men I look very much like a hooker. The hostess didn’t want me anywhere near their decent customers. We were escorted to an out of the way booth, somewhere the other customers, the decent people, won’t be subjected to scum like me.

It was a long, humiliating meal. My top was frequently pulled down below one breast. Despite my pleas to my three tormentors, it frequently stayed that way while the waiter was at the table. Soon the other members of the wait staff were coming by the table to see the slut in blue, or perhaps the slut half out of blue is more correct.

It was nearly seven when we left. I don’t know how much more of this humiliation I can take. At least I have finally gotten something to eat. I’m less than happy about the circumstances but it’s the first meal I’ve eaten in twenty-four hours and I had been famished. Woman cannot live on cum alone. I don’t have the taste of cum in my mouth for the first time in nearly twenty-four hours.

We got back in the car and Don ordered me to give directions to Paul on how to get to 1321 45th Street.

I screamed! That’s my house! Shit! They must have looked in my purse. Now they know where I live!

When I screamed Don grabbed my hair and slapped my face. “Don’t make noises like that unless I’m reaming you out with my hard cock, bitch!”

I put my hands to my face and sobbed pitifully, but with a sinking feeling in my stomach I directed Paul to my apartment. When we turned onto my street I pointed out my building and he pulled up in front of it.

Don handed me the bag with my black dress in it and thanked me for the pleasant day. Just like a real fucking gentleman! Then he opened the door and let me out. I watched them as they drove away. It was over, just like that!

I ran to my door and fumbled with my keys, praying none of my nosy neighbors can see me standing here nearly nude. Finally, after what seemed like an inordinate amount of time fumbling with my stubborn keys, I stepped inside my small apartment. I slammed the door, locked it and at last I was safe.

I ran to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water and bubble bath. I whipped that tiny outfit I had been wearing off over my head. I climbed into the tub and sank down and cried until the water was cold. Then I let the water drain out, stood up and took a hot shower. I went right to bed and swore, never again. I’ll never go out alone again. After the horrible experience I just had I may never go out with friends again!

I got up at the normal time the next day and just had coffee for breakfast. My throat is still very sore. I dressed and caught my usual bus at the corner.

It was somehow reassuring to be back at work and having a normal life again. I tried not to think about all of the horrible things that happened to me this weekend. It wasn’t easy. I’m still sore all over. It had been the worst experience of my life. But it’s over now and I don’t want to dwell on it.

I threw myself into my work, so much so that I was startled when the intercom buzzed about an hour later. It was my supervisor, Dave. I went into his office and said good morning. I took him a cup of coffee. It isn’t part of my job but he appreciates it and I don’t mind.

He handed me some files and asked me to take them upstairs to a suite of offices that’s just being put in service. He told me to ask for a Mr. Carter. Dave informed me I’m going to be working for Mr. Carter for the entire week. I’m going to function as sort of an assistant/liaison until he and his crew are finished.

I’ve been curious about what’s going on up there anyway so I’m looking forward to the chance to snoop. I took the elevator up. The entire floor is nearly deserted. It has been nearly gutted and is being rewired and completely remodeled.

I finally saw a man in the hall and asked him if he knows where I can find Mr. Carter. He pointed out the office and I went down the empty corridor, knocked and entered. As soon as I stepped inside I screamed out loud and dropped my files.

Mr. Carter is Don! With him in the room are Paul and KC. All three of them are dressed up and looking business like in dark suits. They all laughed as I scrambled to pick up the files.

“Oh my god,” I thought. I’m on the verge of fainting as this all processes through my clouded brain. “The three men who brutally raped over the past weekend work for my company! They work for Pell & Pell! They’re going to be here all week ... and they know where I work. They know who I am, where I live. I am truly lost.

“I thought you’d be happy to see us,” Don said sarcastically. “Yes, that’s right. Paul, KC and I and four others are here from the home office to straighten out the software installation on this new floor you have taken over and integrate it into the system.”

“I looked in your purse yesterday to get your address and lo and behold, there was an ID card saying you work for Pell & Pell! Isn’t that a fantastic coincidence? You’ll be happy to know I asked that you be assigned to me while I’m in town. Your boss was reluctant but eventually he gave in. It’s going to be a fun week.”

They all stood up and came towards me. I closed my eyes and cringed in fear but they were just going out of the office. They led me down the hall to the office where I’ll be working for the next week. Inside there’s only a chair and desk.

Don turned to Paul and nodded. Paul turned and left. Don, KC and I just stood and waited. I didn’t know what for. A few minutes later, Paul came back with four other men, the rest of his team.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.