Seeds of Doubt, Harvest of Sorrow - Cover

Seeds of Doubt, Harvest of Sorrow

Copyright© 2008 by lucsmith

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anonymous letters plants doubts in a marriage.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Pregnancy  

With trembling hands, while my heart began beating extremely fast behind my ribs cage, I slowly cut the edge of the envelope with my letter opener. In the back of my mind, I somehow knew that what I was about to read was going to destroy my marriage. So every second that I managed to delay the inevitable was one more second that I remained happily married to Catherine. Slowly my fingers reached inside the now opened envelope and I pulled out a small rectangular card.

I HAD A LOT OF FUN HELPING CATHERINE TO TRIM AND SHAVE HER PUSSY. AFTERWARD WE ENJOYED A LONG, SLOW FUCK TOGETHER. I DID KEEP SOME OF HER CUNT'S HAIR THAT I CUT BEFORE SHAVING HER, I AM SENDING YOU A SAMPLE OF IT. THERE IS A SMALL PATCH OF HAIR ON HER RIGHT LIP WHICH I DIDN, T SHAVE SO THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HER HAIRLESS CUNT IS MY DOING. ENJOY HER SHAVED CUNT FOR NOW.

I died that day. I knew that it was now over between Catherine and me. There was no acceptable way that my wife could explain to me how a stranger could know that her pussy was hairless and also know about the existence of that remaining patch of hair on her right lip without his having seen her naked and even worst. It was now quite evident that she was cheating on me.

Then, to nail the lid on the coffin of my now dead marriage, when I looked inside the opened enveloped, I saw a thick strand of Catherine's pubic hair tied with a small green ribbon. I could tell that it was my wife pubic hair by its rich auburn color and the coarse, curly texture, of her pubic hair.

I felt like crying then. At the same time I was still trying to figure a way that could explain how this bastard could know those intimate details about my wife without her having cheated on me. I even tried to explain to myself how someone could have gotten his hand on my wife pubic hair without her knowing about it. But I just couldn't do it.

After all, two weeks previously, her pussy hadn't been shaved yet. Whoever had sent me that letter must have gotten his hand on my wife pubic hair within the last two weeks. This, plus the fact that he knew about the remaining hair on the inside edge of her cunt's lip, was too much for me to accept. The only explanation that I could come up with, was that she was cuckolding me.


When I entered the house later that day, Catherine was waiting for me with a broad smile on her beautiful face, she had just finished knitting a sweater for me on which she had been working for the last two weeks. She was about to ask me to try it on when she noticed the expression of pain on my face.

She must have realized after a few seconds that something was not as it should be.

I could see in her beautiful eyes that she soon realized the seriousness of the situation as she stared at me. I told her to sit on the couch, then I went to sit on my favorite chair in front of her. I began by telling her that we had something extremely important to clarify.

Without saying another word, I slowly took the small envelope out of my briefcase and I gave it to her. As soon as she saw it, - judging by the expression on her face - I could tell that she probably noticed the similarity of this situation with the terrible incident of the manila envelope of six months previously.

She read the short message twice without saying a single word or looking at me, then she slowly pulled the strand or hair out of the envelope. When she finally looked at me, there were tears in her eyes as she shook her head in negation.

"I.I.just don't know what to say Ben. Believe me this is not what it seem to be, I have never been unfaithful to you."

"Well dear faithful wife, then explain to me how someone beside me should knows that your cunt is shaved, I certainly never mention this to anyone. How can this man knows that you still have a small patch of hair hidden in a place that until now I thought I was the only one that had a right to see and touch."

Catherine was now crying openly and moaning loudly as she hid her face with both of her hands. But I was getting overboard with my anger and still I went on.

"Tell me wife of mine, how is it that someone was able to get his hand on a fistful of your cunt's hair without you actually permitting him to take it?"

All of a sudden, she pulled her hands away from her face to look at me. Her eyes were shedding tears continuously now, even her mouth was dripping saliva at one corner, I could clearly see the extreme pain on her face.

"Believe me Ben I have no idea how this can be happening, I.must be.I am dreaming all this."

All of a sudden, she got up and ran to her room.

I knew that there was no use trying to talk to her again that day, so I got in my car and drove to the Marriott Courtyard hotel where I rented a room for a couple of days. That was three days ago.

I went to work for three days and didn't phone home once during that time. I did miss seeing my daughter during these three days and of course I missed my wife also. But she had crossed over the fidelity line and she didn't want to admit it. Much to my surprise, Catherine never tried to reach me at my office or on my cellular phone during those three days.

Yes, that was three days ago. Now I am all alone in my house, my wife and daughter are gone. Did I do the right thing? Was she really cheating on me? Did I overreact? Who is responsible for these letters? I don't know the answer to these questions and dozens of others, I only know that my marriage is over now. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

Jerry

My name is Jerry McVicar and I work as a broker for a real estate firm. Because of my job, much of my time is spent driving around the city or in the suburb showing apartments, houses and condos that are for sale to potential buyers. I have been married three times and divorced twice, I am now married to a woman that I met six months ago while she was on the market to buy a house for her and her husband. Yes she was married then but I was in need of a woman and she was an easy prey for me. After all, I consider myself an expert in the art of seducing women, I have done it so often before that I don't even remember all of these women that gave their body and soul to me. It took me only two weeks to break her marriage and as soon as her husband learned about us, he moved out on her and I move in into the same house that I sold her.

She was not exactly my kind of woman since she was a little too round for me, she was kind of vain also, seldom having an original thought or idea. I couldn't be too choosy at the time, since I had just got out of jail about six months previously. But I did enjoy the sex that I had with her and we did get married after a while once she got her divorce papers. She was always eager and willing to do everything that I asked of her, anyway she was only a temporary bitch that I used to satisfy my lust until the day that I found someone more to my taste.

You see I prefer my women to have a very light colored skin and for them to be tall with a perfect body to go with the rest. Lucie, the woman that I married, had a dark complexion - she probably had Latino ancestors - and even thought she had nice round tits, she was too short for my taste and she was a little buxom. But Lucie had one thing in her favor, she was extremely submissive, exactly the way that I like my women to be.

Whenever I am living with a woman I must have complete control of the relationship and of course of everything that she does or think, she must do exactly what I want and do it without asking questions. This is the only way that I will get into a relationship with a woman.

As a matter of fact it's for that reason that I got into trouble with the woman to whom I was married just before I met Lucie. I spent three years in jail at the end of that last relationship. Her name was Marianne and she was perfect in every way except for her attachment to her two brothers.

Yes she had two brothers with whom she sometimes kept contact with even against my will. One was a lawyer and the other was in the police force. One day, I supposed I did exaggerated a little while trying to make her understand who was in control of our relationship. I got too physical with her and I hit her a lot that day, she had to be taken to the hospital afterward.

She only had a few broken ribs and a cut over her left eyes with a few other bruise here and there on her body. But a neighbor called the police because of the noise I was making and when the police insisted on talking to her, they called an ambulance against my will.

To make a long story short, her brother, the one who was in the police force, soon learned about his younger sister being hospitalized and I was in deep shit. I was arrested and the judge - a friend of her brother, the lawyer - gave me three years for intentionally causing dangerous bodily harms.

Of course when I got out of jail, Marianne was already married to another man and since I didn't want to be harassed again by her brothers, I moved into another state. Having some experience as a broker, I was able to get a job in a moderately large city even after I explained to my boss that I had spent three years in prison because of a setup organized by my wife and her two brothers.

Then I met Lucie when she was looking to buy a house. Her parents had recently been killed in a car accident and being an only child she had inherited a fair sum of money from them. She was a very easy prey for me, even though she was happily married at the time. I was able to seduce her in less than two weeks. Of course I knew that I was getting only in a temporary relationship with her since she wasn't exactly what I was looking for. But she had a fair amount of money and after being so long without a woman, I couldn't afford to be too choosy.

I did sell her a house and I also made sure that her husband found out that she was cheating on him and as soon as he found that out he left her. Then barely a couple of weeks after the sale of the house, I moved in to live with her in the same house and once she got her divorce, we were married. Soon Lucie was doing everything that I was asking of her, she was submissive and very eager to please me in bed, she did everything that I asked of her. But as I mention before she was not exactly what I really wanted.

One day, I was showing a house to a newly wed couple. The house happened to be situated just on the other side of the street where a friend of Lucie lived. Her friend's name was Catherine Wilson. Although I had never met her or her husband before, Catherine often phoned at home and she and Lucie would talk often together. It seemed that they had attended university classes together and had been good friends throughout their school years. Since Lucie didn't have a permanent job - she didn't need the money - she sometimes went to the Wilson's house to take care of her friend's little girl when Catherine was working as a replacement teacher.

It happened that on that day Lucie was taking care of her friend's daughter at her place. Upon seeing her green Toyota in the driveway on the other side of the street, I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit after my clients were gone.

Naturally Lucie was happy to see me and I met little Chantal for the first time. But as soon as I sat in the living-room with a beer in my hand, my eyes came to rest on the photo of Catherine which was on the shelf right above the television.

I was flabbergasted by the beauty of that woman in the green skirt. In the photo, she and her daughter were standing side by side on the back patio of their house. I couldn't take my eyes off the photo and I was mesmerized by her classic beauty, at that moment I knew that I was going to make her mine whatever the cost.

The color of her skin was just perfect and those green eyes into which I could read hidden desire were awakening emotions deep within me even as I sat there looking at her picture. Yes, she was the one that I had been searching for during all those years and I knew that I was going to have her no matter who got hurt in the process.

That same evening while at home, I began to ask Lucie discrete questions concerning her friend Catherine. I learned that both women had been friends since university and that they both knew each other's secrets. This is how I got to learn that Catherine had a star-shaped mole just under the nipple of her left breast.

From my previous experience with women, I knew that it would be much easier to attain my goal if I could somehow shake the foundation of her marriage before proceeding to seduce her. After all, it is much easier to gain the affection of a grieving woman than that of a happy one.

So this is how I began to formulate a plan so as to break up Catherine marriage. Her husband Ben seemed completely unaware of the treasure he had in the person of his wife and I figured that he certainly didn't deserve her.

So with Lucie's ignorant complicity, I began sending anonymous letters at Ben's office. I knew that by describing intimate details about his wife, things that only he should know, I was going to plant the seeds of doubt in his mind about his wife fidelity. That was the first step of my plan. Of course it was easy for me to pump more information from Lucie, and afterward - for the last two letters at least - I was also able to learn the effects that my letters were having on their marriage.

After the first letter, I got absolutely no feedback from Lucie and I had to wait for a while before I could send a second letter.

Two weeks previously, Lucie told me one evening that her friend had gone shopping with her husband. They had shopped at Victoria's Secret and he had bought her a sexy outfit of black panties and matching bra. I figured that this new fact plus the many intimate details concerning Catherine that I had already learned over the previous weeks about her friend love making habit, gave me enough information to write another letter to her husband.

It was quite natural for me to pay a visit to Lucie at her friend's house while she was taking care of Catherine's little girl. While they were both sitting in the backyard enjoying the sun, I went inside the house to the bathroom and from there it was easy for me to slip into Catherine's room. It took me only a few minutes to find her black panties and bra neatly fold inside one of the drawers of a bureau in her bedroom.

Later that same evening, with Catherine's panties in my pocket, I went into my home office to prepare my next letter for her husband. I wanted him to react more strongly to this second letter, therefore to increase the impact that the sight of his wife panties were going to have on him, I masturbate and wiped my cum with them afterward. Once they had dried, so that the whitish stain was very evident, I wrote him a short paragraph by mean of my computer and I printed it.

Using the information about Catherine which Lucie had earlier revealed to me concerning the fact that she was very vocal while making love, I sent him the envelope with the stained panties and the message in it. I was now quite sure that I was going to hear from Lucie about the effect that my letter had had on him and his wife. After all what husband wouldn't panic on receiving his wife's panties by mail.

How right I was! I mailed the beige envelope with the black panties inside on a Tuesday and on Saturday afternoon Catherine phoned my wife. She was crying on the phone. Later Lucie told me everything, I learned then that Catherine's husband had accused her of cheating on him.

I was overjoyed since my plan was working perfectly and I could now visualize the day when I would get rid of Lucie and welcome Catherine into my bed.

But much to my surprise, that second letter was not quite enough to shake their marriage to its very foundation. Like a house that has been exposed to a severe storm, their marriage was tested and damaged but not destroyed. But I knew that the seeds of doubt were now taking roots in the mind of Catherine's husband, all that I needed to do now was to wait and possibly help the doubt to grow with a third letter.

Again, from Lucie I learned that for a few weeks, things were not going well between Catherine and her husband but after a while I suppose he forgave her or he still had doubts about the authenticity of the content of the letters. It didn't matter which since the end result was the same, they were still living together as man and wife. So I began to seriously plan on sending a third letter so as to give the 'coup de grace' as they say in French.

Again I made use of the fact that Lucie and Catherine were in the habit of sharing everything that happened to them. I learned from Lucie that I had almost succeeded in breaking their marriage, but to my dismay they were now back on track again after a month or so. Of course Lucie knew nothing about any of the letters, it's one of the rare things that Catherine kept for herself. But she had confide in her friend that for a while, her marriage with Ben had been on the verge of a breakup, even though she had failed to mention the cause.

Then one day, about a month after my second letter, when things now seemed to be going smoothly between Catherine and husband, Lucie explained to me that Catherine intended to surprise her husband by shaving her pussy. I immediately realized that this information was material for a third letter, the letter that was going to finally put an end their marriage. This would be especially true, I told myself, if I could get my hand on some of her pubic hair to add into the envelope along with another short message.

I suppose that fate was on my side that week since Catherine was called to replace a sick teacher for the whole week. So each and every day I found an excuse to stop at her house to visit Lucie while Catherine was teaching. This is how, one day, I was able on the pretext of using the bathroom once again, to check into her bedroom while Lucie and Chantal were busy outside.

There in the waste basket, next to the small table of the vanity where she sat to put on her make-up, I saw strands of coarse and curly auburn hairs. She most probably had used scissors to cut the greatest part of the long and curly hair of her cunt before shaving off the rest with a razor. I meticulously collected as much of her precious hair as I could then I carefully place them in a Kleenex tissue and after folding it, I placed it into my pocket.

I knew now that very soon I was going to get into Catherine panties. There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than to seduce a married woman and then to control her and force her to do things that she has never done before for her husband. Once a woman get to feel and taste my above than average size cock and after she experiences my expertise in the art of fucking, she will be hooked on sex with me for the rest of her life.

Ben

My wife didn't return back home that weekend after she left me and even though I missed her a lot I missed my daughter even more. On Sunday I phoned her brother who is living on the West Coast, he told me that she wasn't there and he didn't know where she was. I then phoned her friend Lucie on the same day and I was surprised to learn that both, my wife and my daughter were there but Lucie asked me not to try to contact them for a few more days.

On Monday morning I tried again to reach Lucie but either the phone was disconnected or no one was answering the phone. I then made up my mind that I was going to drive to Lucie's house after work that day and get my daughter back.

But that same afternoon, a middle age woman asked my secretary to see me at work. As soon as I saw her enter my office I had a bad feeling about her.

"Mr Ben Wilson?" she said as soon as she was in front of me.

"Yes, my name is Ben Wilson. What can I do for you?"

Instead of answering my question, she walked a few step toward me and gave me a large envelope.

"My name is Pauline Keptner and I represent your wife Catherine. This is a Restraining Order that bars you from coming into contact with your wife and your daughter Chantal for the next 10 days. You may NOT contact them for any reason. If you do I will have you prosecuted for violating a court order."

She then handled me another envelope and said in an even colder voice.

"Now this is a copy of the Legal Separation paperwork that will be filed tomorrow. It basically says that you both are now legally separated. Later this week you will be served with divorce paperwork. This will start the divorce process. It should take anywhere between 4-6 months and then you both will be divorced and be free to move forward with your lives."

After looking at me with an air of contempt for a few second, she turned around and got out of my office.

To make a long story short, I also hired a lawyer and I soon learned that my wife was very serious about the divorce and it appeared that she never wanted to talk to me again. I had a long talk with Lucie on the phone a few days later, she told me that my wife had rented a small house in the suburb and she no longer wanted to have anything to do with me because I had hurt her too much and she didn't want to go through that again.

Two days later I was served with divorce papers. Catherine was asking for full custody of our daughter with my being allowed to see her one weekend every two weeks. She was also asking for child support and half or our earning, but she wanted noting of my art business. Of course I was devastated and I had no intention of signing even thought my lawyer advised me to accept.

Then one day about a month later I was given a choice by her lawyer. Either I signed the divorce papers and retained the right to see my daughter as my wife had offered or she was going to fight me in court on the ground of mental cruelty. In so doing she was going to do all in her power so that I would never see my daughter again.

After my lawyer explained to me that there was a good chance that she could win if I didn't agree, I finally signed since I knew that if I lost my case, I wouldn't be able to endure the hell of being away from my daughter for ever. Six months later we were divorced.

Not once was I able to talk to Catherine after that fatal day when I placed that last anonymous letter before her. My only contact with Catherine was through Lucie who still remained friendly with me or through her lawyer. Of course I did go to her house to pick my daughter every second Friday afternoon, but we never talked then. I would ring the door bell then Chantal would come out with her bag of clothing for the two nights at my house.

I missed my wife terribly. I was still very much in love with her and I didn't hate her even after my divorce. In the back of my mind I was not sure that I had done the right thing in trying to force her to admit her cheating. As a matter of fact I was no longer sure that she had done anything wrong since I had no evidence that indicated that she had been with a man since that day when she ran away with our daughter. But as my father use to say, 'when you make your bed, be prepare to sleep in it'. I knew that I now had to live the consequences of my accusation.

Then to make matters worst still, when I phone Lucie one day she was crying on the phone and I had trouble understanding what she was trying to tell me. She was finally able to explained that she was moving to Atlanta where her grandparents were still living. Jerry her husband had moved out and he was asking for a divorce.

She was extremely affected by the separation and she kept crying all the time on the phone. She did tell me though, that Catherine said to her that she still loved me but she couldn't live with me since I no longer trusted her. She finally said that she didn't believe that my ex-wife had ever cheated on me. Deep within my heart I now accepted that she was right and that I had made the worst mistake in my life in not trying harder to find the truth about the anonymous letters.

Catherine

My daughter and my husband were my whole life. Everything I did and every thought I had concerned them, they were all that mattered to me. Ben was the best husband that a woman could ask for. I knew that he loved me very much and he adored our daughter. The fact that he spent so much time with us was proof enough of that.

Our love life was fantastic and he never failed to give me intense orgasms every time we made love. We had a very active sex life, we made love at least three time per week even after five years of marriage.

Ben was very generous with us. He often bought presents for Chantal and he took us to the restaurant all the time. One day he even came home with a bran new car for me, he had exchanged my old car for a new SUV. We went shopping together every week and at least twice per month he took me to eat out in a fancy restaurants and afterward we went dancing.

Yes, we had the perfect marriage until this fatal day. He came home from work that day and he turned his head away from me when I tried to kiss him on the lips. I knew then that something was terribly wrong.

When he placed the large manila envelope in front of me as I sat there at the kitchen table, I felt sick and I began to shake all over. Somehow I knew that something terrible was going to happen to me.

Then before I could reach for the envelope, he began to tell me about another letter that he received about two months previously. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. Someone has wrote to my husband that he was aware of the hidden mole I had on my left breast, there was no way for me to explain how anybody beside my husband could have seen it.

When I was in high school I only let a few of my dates fondle me over my clothing. Later when I was dating while attending university, there were no more than half a dozen young men that sucked on my breasts and they always did this in the dark while we were inside a car. I was sure that no one has ever seen my breasts except Ben.

For a few seconds I thought that this was all a big joke. But I soon realized that he was dead serious about the whole thing. Ben then told me to look inside the envelope since it contained another anonymous message he had received from the same man that very same afternoon.

I first pulled the black piece of cloth from the envelope and it turned out to be black panties. Then I read what was written on the sheet of paper that was with the panties in the envelope.

I was stunned and I had to read the paragraph once again before the horror of what was happening to me finally hit home. Ben was accusing me of cheating on him. I then experienced the full spectrum of painful emotions, surprise, sadness, extreme deception, rage then sadness. Yes I was sad that my husband that I respected and loved so much would think so low of me and imagined that I could do such a thing.

I wanted to prove him wrong so I ran up the stairs to my room so as to get the black panties that we had bought the previous week at the mall. I looked in the drawer of the bureau where they should have been but they were not there even though I did see the matching bra there. I then looked in all the other drawers. Nothing.

I slowly got down into the kitchen crying and angry at Ben. Once more I insisted that I had never cheated on him even though I couldn't explain all of this. I had the impression that he didn't seem to believe me and I got still more angry at him. Then, under the influence of strong emotions and deep deception, I said to him.

"If you have such a low opinion of me then there is no need for me to remain in your presence. Take the roast out of the oven yourself, I am going into my room where you won't have to look at me."

We didn't talk much for the next few days and we never discussed the matter of the panties again after than. Gradually things did improve between us after a couple of week but it did take longer for our sex life to get back on track after than deplorable incident.

After a couple of months we were back to making love even more often than we had before and one day I got the idea to surprise Ben by shaving the hair off my pussy like he had often suggested before.

That same night he was pleasantly surprise when he discovered that I had shaved myself down there and for the next couple of weeks we made love almost every night until that day when he came back home with another letter and he expected me to once again explain the content of that letter.

It seemed that whoever was sending these letters to Ben knew about my pussy being shaven and he also knew about my the little patch of hair that I had neglect to shave. There was also the mention of my being noisy when we made love. I was shocked and scared when Ben made me read the note inside the letter then to make things worst still, there was a small strand of hair in the envelope tied with a green ribbon.

The instant that I saw it I knew where it came from. Ben took a very accusing attitude toward me and he asked me to explain how this could be happening.

Once again I went into a fit of crying and I denied everything. Then I saw that look on his face, I knew that he didn't believe me. So I ran into my room crying in anger and in self pity.

Later in the evening I heard Ben driving away in his car and he never came back home that night. All through the next day I didn't hear from him and I knew that he had left me. So I phone Lucie and I ask her if Chantal and I could move with her for a few days until I could find a place of my own.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.