Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 67

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I woke to some loving kisses. This time Kathy had maneuvered herself between Juanita and me to wake me up.

When I opened my eyes she said, "See, I'm worth keeping. I'm an early riser like you. I think I need to fix your rising problem though."

I gave her a good kiss and said, "We need to roll this morning. There's lots to do and a short time to do it."

As we got out of bed, Juanita rolled out with us and gave Sue and Mercy a kiss and a shake to have them begin waking up. The two girls and I showered and dressed. Kathy put a few things in a small bag that Juanita got out for her, saying that's all she'll need for a few days. Juanita also packed a small bag and we all went to the kitchen.

Glenda was already waiting on us, saying that she would have been our alarm if we had not gotten up yet. She knew we had a busy day.

Sue came out holding her gently swelling belly saying, "These two are really moving around. I wonder if they're dancing in there or what."

Mercy came out saying about the same, except she mentioned that if she hugged Sue's back her little ones were not as active.

Sue said, "Hmm, you have a point. When I'm hugging Steve's back, these guys aren't nearly as active."

Mercy said, "You keep saying these guys, do you think they are boys?"

"Don't know, Mercy, you tell me. Are they boys or just cantankerous girls?"

"We'll find out soon, Sue. I'll think about it and let you know though. I know mine are two girls and a boy, but I haven't felt what yours are. I'll bet Steve knows though."

Sue looked at me and I just shook my head. "Let's wait."

The phone rang and Sue answered it. She began laughing and said, "It's a good thing. Steve has double booked us today already. Thanks, Dad, we'll see you tomorrow."

When she hung up the phone she said, "We forgot about the probate hearing. The judge called to reschedule it for tomorrow at nine, so we're not going to have to do any contortions this morning."

I could only exclaim, "Whew!"

We all ate before Kathy took her four older kids and Sue to head first to Gaither High School down the road. I wasn't sure where the middle school for Carl, Ben, and Barb would be.

As soon as they left, I used the telephone number Kevin had given me for the car transporter. We worked a deal that he would pick up the cars Thursday morning. If that was too early, we could rent a car.

Ruth called to say she had the movers scheduled for tomorrow morning and had a Century 21 rep coming by with an appraiser at the same time. I called the air charter girl and asked what plane they would have for me. She acted almost shocked that I would get something other than the Lear. I called information up there to find out where the nearest U-Haul store to the house was. Once I found the number, I negotiated with the manager of the company owned store to deliver fifty packing boxes to the house by three this afternoon. He kept saying delivery is special and costs more. He took my credit card number and promised the delivery. I used the house PC and filed a flight plan and visited with Glenda until the family showed back up at nine fifty.

Bessie said, "I called Cindy and told her we would have lunch next week or she could even come out this next weekend for a visit. I want to get up there and get packing."

Glenda had some sandwiches and a couple of thermoses ready. She asked Sue once again whether she was going with me. When Sue said no again, Glenda said, "In that case, I'm riding shotgun with this jet jockey. Come on, Steve, I've been dying to ride up front with you."

Kathy had a hard time leaving Greg but she knew the kid would be loved up continuously while she was gone. He also had kids his own age to play with which was new to him.

We made the flight in just over two hours and fifteen minutes. The limo Ruth had ordered was there ready to take Carl, Bessie, Kathy, J.J., Juanita, Maggie, and Susan to the house for the move. Glenda and I said goodbye and reminded them that they needed to keep me posted on their progress.

I got Kathy off to the side and gave her a bunch of hundreds telling her to use it for whatever, in order to make the move easier. If she needed more help, hire it, and if they needed to rent a hotel room for a night to do it, but to call us and we would pay for it through the company. We kissed, promising each other more intimate time together soon.

The fuel truck was finished filling us up, so I did our preflight stuff, initiated the return flight plan, and beat feet. Once we were climbing, Glenda asked if the plane flew like the jets in movies. She said that the little planes would flip over, spin, dive, and look like they were having fun. I told her that if we were to dive, the air traffic people would have a fit. But we could roll while we were climbing without causing any grief. I kicked it over and we stayed inverted for a few seconds, then righted the plane and continued our climb.

"Oh, Steve, maybe we shouldn't do that. That really messes with the stomach. I'm too old to be doing that sort of thing. I'm glad we did it, but no more."

"Okay, Glenda, no more, I promise. If you feel sick you can lay down on the long side seat behind you."

"I'll be fine. I'm already feeling better. That kind of scared me. I didn't realize it was so fast. I thought it would be a gentle turn not one second we're right side up and the next upside down."

The rest of the flight was smooth and gentle. No windshear, no turbulence, no head wind, just smooth flying with few clouds other than some thin cirrostratus at around twenty-eight thousand.

We were home, having coffee on the patio by five, in time to have a beer with the guys. I figured I would lay off the booze in case the packers called and said to come get them.

Greg was fine with the other kids and when it was time to go to bed, Sue rocked him on her lap a while until he was sound asleep. She tucked him in with a kiss before convincing Mercy and me to go to bed early. Our time was used well, and I was able to thoroughly love my two ladies before I went to sleep.

Sue and I met Ben at his office at eight. We had coffee with him before walking over to the courthouse for the nine o'clock hearing. The hearing was held in the judge's chambers with the clerk and court reporter set up in chairs next to us.

The judge read the will again, summarized what transactions had been made during probate, announced that unless anyone had a problem with the proceedings, the probate was closed and settled. Ben had me sign a couple of checks for the hearing, the federal taxes and a check to the county on some property taxes that were due. He said he would file all of the deeds to the unsold property with the county clerk and that was all there was too it.

Sue said, "You know, we need to do something special with their money. I think that we should work on improving the sports park and set up an endowment for the upkeep. We can also add a slide to each of the pools and put Nelda's name on them. We need to do something else in Ernie's name for the city or county, but I don't know what yet. Everything that was theirs is in a special account so we should be able to keep it separate."

We hugged thinking of our old friends. Somehow, we felt they knew we wanted to do good with their gift to us.

Back home, we were just finishing lunch when Kathy called. "We're going to be completely done by five. We worked most of last night and the movers came this morning with eight people. I mean this place is stripped. Mom and Dad have sent Goodwill a huge truckload of furniture, clothes the kids have all outgrown, and old broken toys. The front curb has a stack of trash that will take a couple of loads to haul away. Dad gave all of his yard stuff to the guy next door as he was always borrowing it anyway. Steve, come and get us. We should be out at the airport no later than six. Do you think you can put up with a bunch of stinky, sweaty, people?"

"I'll be there at five, so just pace yourselves. Did the auto transport get there already?"

Kathy answered, "Yep, he's been and gone said he'll be in Florida day after tomorrow. The real estate lady said she would have you the appraisals by Friday and she felt she could sell the house easily, especially if you were going to have her fix it up. It's in good shape, but some paint won't hurt. Leaving the appliances will help too. She doesn't even want us to clean out the fridge. She said she was told to take care of everything."

"That's what they're paid for, Kathy. It's good you guys are going to let them take care of everything. Make sure you call to cancel the phone and to have the electric and water transferred to the real estate company. I forgot about that, but it should only be a couple of calls. Have the real estate lady do it."

"Mom and Dad can't believe this is so fast," Kathy said. "I can't either, but Jake and I moved several times and it was always fast. Oh yeah, J.J. has all of his motorcycles and gear packed in the van already. He's really excited to be able to ride down there. Thank you for taking an interest in that with him."

"Hey, I need some excitement too, you know. He can't have all of the fun. I wonder who will break something first?"

"You better not break anything, Buster. You have too many people depending on you. There are four ladies and a bunch of kids that look up to you."

"Not to worry, Kathy, I'll be fine. I was just joking."

"Yeah, right, just come get us, okay?"

I assured her, "I'll call to get the plane ready right now and be on my way in a few minutes."

"Goody, I don't like being away from you guys. Last night I slept with Juanita and Susan and it was very nice, but I miss my new family. How's Greg, has he been okay?"

"He's been fine, Kathy," I said. "Sue rocked him to sleep last night and he's been too busy playing all day with the other kids to be lonely."

"Good, this is the first time I've been away from him. Tell him I'm on my way home. Let me get those utility calls made and I need to call the limo service. I'll see you in a couple of hours. I love you, Steve, thanks for everything."

"See you soon, Kathy."

I had to give Sue and Mercy the content of the conversation that they didn't hear before I went to wash my face and change into jeans and boots to be more comfortable flying up there. I went through the house asking who wanted to ride along with me and no one wanted to go, so I took the keys to the Expedition and headed to the airport.

John and DeeDee were in the charter office when I went in to get the log book. They both asked if I had anyone going with me and I told them no. They looked at each other and laughed. DeeDee said, "We both would love to fly with you but we both have lessons this afternoon. I should call Star, I'll bet she would go."

"I'll be fine. It's not a long flight. I'll have plenty to keep me busy and will take the time to play with the navigation system a little more."

I was off the ground in another forty minutes and parked at the private terminal at four fifty. I made arrangements for fuel and called Kathy's house number. No answer, so that meant they were on their way to the airport. I went inside the terminal to buy a bunch of sandwiches, fruit, sodas, and bottled water that I was putting in the cabin cooler when the limo pulled up. They had some extra luggage that I put away for them and loaded them up.

"Kathy, either you, J.J. or Carl, ride up front with me. Kathy and Carl looked at each other and motioned for J.J. to go up with me. After everyone was settled, I told them about the sandwiches and drinks, but told them to wait until we were at altitude so they wouldn't be falling or spilling things."

J.J. was so excited he was about to wet himself. This probably wasn't that good of an idea because now the other kids would want to ride in the right seat too. Perhaps a ride in the 172 would take care of it. That would be easier.

Our ride home was effortless. The plane is kept perfect and flew that way. J.J. got a kick out of setting up the landing instruments and following the glide slope indicator. He said it didn't look that difficult, and I assured him it wasn't but was all in the touch and in experience.

We were home, parking in front of the hangar, by seven forty-five. One of the night mechanics came out to help me unload everything and clean out the trash before he used the tow motor to push the plane inside. After putting the log books in the office, we drove home.

Sue, Mercy, and all of the crew, including Kathy's kids, had decorated the patio with stringers of crepe paper and signs. There was a giant "Welcome home, Kathy and kids, with all their names underneath" and another that said "Welcome home, Carl and Bessie."

That was the perfect touch. Any misgivings they might have had were settled right then. We had some snacks and drinks to celebrate the homecoming.

Before bed, Kathy took a shower and flopped on the bed saying, "Glad that's done. We really pushed. I can't believe we got it all done in twenty-four hours. Now for some rest."

Juanita was sitting next to Kathy, "Oh no you don't, someone has to take care of the master and I'm too old to handle him first. It's your job to take the edge off him, after that I'll get my chance."

Kathy raised her head frowning, "What do you mean too old. I saw the way you gave him some Latin loving night before last or whenever that was. You threw him every which way but loose. He's was crying uncle, not you."

Juanita reached over and gave one of Kathy large nipples a hard pinch.

"Ow!" Kathy exclaimed.

"That'll teach you to back talk me, young lady. I'm the oldest of us ladies and I get to dictate some things. Now get that thing between your legs working and take care of the master."

Kathy probably did the wrong thing as she whipped a pillow from behind her right into Juanita. That did it. Sue, Mercy, and Juanita all joined into a pillow fight that ended with all of them laying on their back laughing.

"Okay, children, you're not setting a good example for the kids. Thank goodness they didn't see that."

Kathy was grinning and pointed behind me. Barb's face was peaking around the doorframe. When she knew she was caught, she said, "You guys were making too much noise for me to sleep. I just wanted to ask you to be quieter."

I walked over and kissed Barb's forehead and sent her back to bed. I turned and looked at the four ladies to see that all of them were near nude, because their gowns had just about completely come off.

I stripped, turned off the lights, and slid in the middle between Mercy and Kathy. After some kisses and groping, Kathy asked, "Can I have a rain-check on some loving for in the morning?"

We all agreed and I was instantly asleep with Mercy hugging my back and Sue hugging Mercy's.

Carl and Bessie were able to move into their new place on Thursday, the same day the moving van arrived. Tiny's dad, Charlie, had the shed people put in a large pad and shed next to the trailer. We temporarily stored J.J.'s motorcycles in it and all of his gear. The problem was though that there was a lot of other things in the shed because the house had come pretty full of furniture, and now Carl and Bessie had to go through and figure out which items to keep and which items to give away or try to sell.

Kathy was integrating into the family and patio crew well. She was recognized as the senior mother among all of them, but even she deferred to Beth, Susan, Glenda, and Maggie.

Kathy's kids had re-established their friendships with the kids they had left a few years ago and now had a rather large group on the patio in the early afternoons, having ice tea or Kool-Aid and cookies nearly every day. Mercy said, "I'm having a lot of fun trying to keep up with Kathy's kids and all of ours. The real big ones seem to all run together. The older little ones all play well together too. It's like Greg has been their buddy all his life. Carson is still the oldest, but Steve and Greg seem to lead them. Then there are our precious Sean, Liz, and Mike. They are growing so fast and learning to talk now too. Beth and Susan have those two speaking whole sentences. Kathy was in there with all of them this morning. She says this is what Greg needs to really shine."

Friday morning, Mercy asked, "Can we take all the kids out on the sailboat this weekend. We could leave this afternoon and come back Sunday. There isn't a big party tonight, so you could miss it. I want to go out while I still can. Last week on the bikes told me I was done with motorcycles for a while, but I still want to go sailing. Can we take everyone out?"

"Which boat should we take?" I asked, thinking that we might need the big one for all the people.

"Let's take the Magellan; there are enough rooms if the kids double up like they should. We have a small room with the cribs for our two or even three if Charlie and Shawna want to come."

I walked over to Shawna and asked, "Do you want to go sailing with us this morning through Sunday afternoon? Mercy suggested that you and Charlie could come along if you wanted."

Charlie was sitting next to Shawna and screwed his mouth up, "I could probably get off without a hassle, can you, Honey?"

"No problem for me, the boss asked me. But Hanna, Jim, Debbie, and Hank would probably like to come too."

Mercy said, "Let's ask them. If they do and there's too many, we'll take the Mercy Mercy instead of the Have Mercy. I need to ask if Kate and Jim want to come along. Kate loves to sail."

By seven thirty on Friday morning, there were at least a hundred people getting ready to go sailing. That's not true, but it seemed like that many. We were going to need more life jackets.

We were going to be a large group. There would be Carl and Bessie, Kathy and her five, Sue, Mercy, Juanita, Beth, Maggie, our three kids, Shawna and Charlie and their two, Debbie and Hank with Rob, Hannah and Jim with Mia, and Kate and Jim with Carson. With me that's thirty. Then Glenda said that she and Martin would like to come, so it became thirty-two.

I told Mercy to make sure the big boat was ready as we would need the space for thirty-two of us. I went for some extra shorts, deck shoes and T-shirts. I contemplated not bringing any of the aluminum cases, but decided better to be safe so I brought all of them with the intention of just keeping them in the master stateroom just in case.

At nine thirty, we were at the yacht club in Dunedin, getting everyone settled. The first thing we did was to get life jackets to fit all of the little ones. Stevie was so used to wearing a jacket that he could just about get it on by himself. The other kids, seeing Carson and Stevie not having a problem with wearing the jackets, put theirs on right away.

The girls came last after stopping at the Publix for loads of food and beer. When everyone and everything was on board, I suggested we put the kids in the lounge while I was getting out of the yacht basin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.